Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments
146,341 - 146,360 of 199,887 Comments Last updated 1 min ago
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
BMZ
Its ok. I get it that you are Iranian and want to defend your people.
But there are just some facts that can not be spinned.
The General's son, who wrote the book, is an Israeli. Right? A spade must be called an spade. I do that but I do not see you do that.

You defend a brutal war-mongering regime and machine that terrorises her militarily weak neighbours.

And now that Iran has become a military might, it is not at all right with the US, Israel and a few others. The US can carry on with her hegemony over her puppets but no one is going to accept little Israel's hegemony in the region.

And trust me that Obama admin knows that it is a different world now.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
No outrage in the whole world?
Western diplomats walk out of Ahmadinejad speech
http://www.france24.com/en/20110922-united-na...
Diplomats from dozens of Western nations walked out of the UN General Assembly hall Thursday as Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad delivered scathing attacks on the US and Western Europe.
The two U.S. diplomats, who specialize in the Middle East, were followed out of the chamber by diplomats from more than 30 countries. They included the 27 European Union members, Australia, New Zealand, Somalia, Liechtenstein, Monaco, San Marino and Macedonia, a U.N. diplomat said.....
Frijoles,

Dozens? 30 is only two and a half dozen.

They could not bear listening to the truth. Walkout was an easy way out.

Western diplomats are not the whole world. After the walkout, how many were left? Six times more than the Wester diplomats. Right?
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
It was part of the deal.
It might not been codified in the actual agreement, but every article states that it was part of the deal.
No, Frijoles. You have not been able to prove that. The aid as you call it or bribery, as I call it, was never part f the peace agreement.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Publically the Israelis want NO part of that conflict because the last thing anyone needs is another excuse for rabid jihadists to attack Israel.

Privately, the Israelis have been directly in support, including on the ground, with the Kurds, for many many years.

I would be shocked if the Isrealis didnt exchange intelligence with the Americans as well on a daily basis.
Israel is herself a rabid Jihadist, Frijoles. Her soldiers are worse than Jihadis. They will shoot you first and later, if you are alive, will tell you not to throw stones. The entire bunch in the region is of the same stock.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

OK, Frijoles. It is good night from my side. have a nice day cherishing Israel.

I am enjoying these exchanges with you. Thanks for that.
Eric

Addison, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Frijoles---how DO you negotiate peace with an organization that exists solely to eradicate you?
Rabbi Israel Shimon wrote: "The Jewish serpent will show its hydra’s heads everywhere, BLOCKING the way to a RELAZATION of international TENSIONS. We Jews will NOT ALLOW PEACE IN THE WORLD, however hard statesmen and peace advocates try to bring it about.
”— London Jewish Chronicle, March 3, 1939
HughBe--- Read with care. Personally I found the quote shocking.
It was so shocking that you asked the original poster for a link to the original document. You never got one. All links are to non-credible websites.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well then you are calling, G-D a liar
HughBe--- Perhaps but I am not calling the Creator a Liar. Tell me, if I deliberately cause or implement EVIL am I EVIL?
rabbee: get the wax out of your eyes, so you may hear. i said, G-D not g-d/s. any one who gives the illusion or claims, to not be here in TheTorah being given. they, are considered as evil at the very minimum. and are under the influence, of the subtle beasts of the fields at minimum. as an indirect worshiper of hasatan, at the very least.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
They may have been referring to the Golan, which in the minds of some of the Shiites is not Syrian but Lebanese. Which is entertaining because international law would say it was conquored territory from Syria.
Never a dull moment.
rabbee: well they are still, lying to you. cause it too, belongs to TheG-D WHO also created It along with the rest.

and critters is land, that has the ability to move or be moved apparently on it's own. even though it really doesn't, move on it's own. all claiming to be soverign, though i doubt that is the actual case.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
It was so shocking that you asked the original poster for a link to the original document. You never got one. All links are to non-credible websites.
I asked for a link so as to VERIFY the quote, now why is that shocking? You tell me, is the quote a fabrication?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: get the wax out of your eyes, so you may hear. i said, G-D not g-d/s. any one who gives the illusion or claims, to not be here in TheTorah being given. they, are considered as evil at the very minimum. and are under the influence, of the subtle beasts of the fields at minimum. as an indirect worshiper of hasatan, at the very least.
Thanks for your response. Now could you please answer this, if I deliberately cause or implement EVIL am I EVIL?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Frijoles,
Dozens? 30 is only two and a half dozen.
They could not bear listening to the truth. Walkout was an easy way out.
Western diplomats are not the whole world. After the walkout, how many were left? Six times more than the Wester diplomats. Right?
BMZ---Western diplomats are not the whole world.

HughBe--- wrong, some would say. They will say that America is the whole world.

BMZ---After the walkout, how many were left? Six times more than the Wester diplomats. Right?

HughBe--- unkind of you to point out the TRUTH.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
You probably should not play with us big boys then. It might be too much for your fine, sheltered nervous system.
I have no time or DESIRE to play with big boys like you or little boys. Send me the girls so that I can chastise them with the ROD. You boys can continue to play with each other.
Eric

Addison, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I asked for a link so as to VERIFY the quote, now why is that shocking? You tell me, is the quote a fabrication?
Did you get any verification?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
A followup to that might be
"How can you DISCUSS religion with an ideologically committed Christian evangelical?"
Same conundrum
My commitment is to God and TRUTH and not to Christianity. On the other hand your commitment is to the formulators of Judaism.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose we need more Iranian Santas to develop weapons that specifically target civilians. Cant wait until they develop a nuke.
BMZ I always thought better of you. I still do. But your defense of the Iranians, who by ALL accounts are the biggest instigator and reason for this conflict, is really morally thin. By any account.
rabbee: well i believe, you are confusing insanity clause with SanityClause. and even possibly sandy claws, with a kool cat on the beach.

and no! muslems do not worship, G-D. for they do not even accept, it is G-D WHO commands, the eevareem and yehoodeem back to the land known as ysrael. and that they are fighting against G-D'S desire for them and them.

and that it is G-D WHO is distributing, all land as THEY/BOTH see fit. and they are not paying attention, to what G-D BOTH/HIMSELVES, is commanding be done. as they cannot accept they are working for the appointed enemies of G-D.

and even the only reason, i am here in colorado. is because i am commanded to be here. i was there when G-D came, and commanded my alleged family, to move here. as G-D commands everyone, to be in their place of habitat.

and even my being here on earth, is commanded by G-D. only what i think and say, is not precisely commanded by G-D unless i agreed to this. i gave up my mental free will, to be G-D'S Representatvie here i TheTorah.

nobody physically comes here in TheTorah, unless they are commanded to be here by G-D. you are not all here, by some cosmic accident. even all the babies born, are not by random chance. so no you do not really, get a choice which babies are born or when. you are commanded to be here, with great precision.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
You still put some type of equivalency between the Soviets and the Jihadists. That is incorrect. The Soviets were sane, they valued life. Hence we never developed a nuclear conflict. The jihadists play by different rules.
rabbee: you just describled the main difference, between hasatan G-D hates, and baal hamolech G-D hates also.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Soviet valued life? You must be crazy to believe that. They have been far more barbaric than Israel.
Don't you know what they did in Afghanistan, and in Europe in the not-too-distant?
To me, even the Americans, the Israelis and soviets are Jihadists. Americans play double game in this conflict and they were never sincere in trying to get it solved. Period.
rabbee: everyone on earth, is doing what G-D commands according to the corruption of your belief systems. and their is not one, uncorrupted government on earth today.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you get any verification?
I am 100% sure that YOU know the answer. Your question is treated for what it is RHETORICAL.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
And why did the soviets leave Afghanistan? Because they got beat. Thats my point. If they were jihadists, they would of stayed to the last man and died. The soviets may have been brutal, but they were not nuts.
rabbee: it is G-D, WHO commanded the soviet to be there. and it is G-D WHO commanded they leave. do not give credit to alleged as men, for what is commanded by G-D.

but you might want to look at the mentallity, before, during, and after their incursion. in order to understand why G-D, commanded it to happen as it did. they came in with arrogance, and left after being humbled.
Frijoles

Madison, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
My commitment is to God and TRUTH and not to Christianity. On the other hand your commitment is to the formulators of Judaism.
Yep - as we all can see its just as hopeless having a conversation with an ideologically committed Christian

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••