Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 252756 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#155091 Nov 28, 2012
like the dirt clods accusing each other, for the other being the dirtiest. in an argument where, the smallest dirt clod, cannot win against the self bigger clods.
Frijoles

Litchfield, CT

#155092 Nov 28, 2012
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: yeah frijoles! his more unclean actions, truly deserved that one. cause i just hate it, when the more unclean accuse the lesser unclean of being more unclean than they. just to make it sound like, a presidentual election.
I know. It just makes me want to take a bath in peroxide just to set the record straight.
Frijoles

Litchfield, CT

#155093 Nov 28, 2012
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Moron butt-turdlicker. you havent a single backbone to prop you up!
Havent you the courage to admit that you are an anti-gentile asslicker who is posing here as an ex catholic!
hey moron ...the Arabs ARE Semites!
How can they be anti semitic?
how many anti gentiles are on planet earth..?
a tiny number as they seem to claim!
How many semitic arabs are there?
many times more!
Dont you come here bullshitting on behalf of liars who took over land that NEVER belonged to them.
Until the leave there will never be peace.
American gentiles are fed up with your lies.
They don't want Gentiles to die on behalf of the non gentiles.
go stick a few more pieces of wood properly!
See, I drummed up business for you!
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#155095 Nov 28, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
That added nothing to the conversation
rabbee: yeah! the mental freedom only, to not be here in TheTorah. does not actually constitute physical freedom, to not be here in IT.

and should truly fear TheG-D, WHO can make their mental wish a horrid non-existant eternal reality. but is it, three or four strikes and your all out?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#155099 Nov 28, 2012
and for this, whole world and your grandmother again today - strike three! so far. but mighty casey, has not come up to bat-tzion yet.

in this world that, can't even truly spell tzion yet. when i do not believe, the t in tz is all that silent. and accusing the wrong, silent letters eeeven!

when you should be thinking, about whether you want eternal life here in TheTorah. or eternal non-existance, for always showing off with your mentally not being here in IT.

when there is no eternal life, ever granted for being in any new testament. three or four chances, is all you get for that. you shall not even, get to visit HEAVEN for that.

and you can even, forget about Heaven on earth. if you are not ever here in TheTorah, to be given with GanEden. G-D only promised GanEden, to those who are all mentally here in TheTorah too. and we already know, how well that has not gone so far.
uhuh

Spain

#155111 Nov 28, 2012
HughBe wrote:
A recently published book endorsed by the Skvere Rebbe himself tells Jews to HATE ALL gentiles. It is a collection of questions and answers on halakhic topics.
"Q: Is it appropriate to hate a gentile?
A: A gentile is an impure thing. The entire essence of the gentile is EVIL and impure."
it follows when scribes wrote down as "Scripture" e.g. "All goyim are less than nothing before Him" (Isaiah) and "Who are you to Me all you goyim?" (Joel)

it follows when they recite every morning: "Thank G-d I'm not a gentile!" and at close of shabbat: "Blessed are You who separates the holy from the unholy, light from darkness, and Israel from other people"

and it follows when the sages taught that "Israel is My people, you My flock are men (Ezek 34:31). See that Scripture does not call gentiles men" (Kritot 6b)
"A gentile is just like a mere ass, since Scripture says of him: Whose flesh is as the flesh of asses (Ezek 23:20)" (Ber 25b, Shab 150a)
"A goy has no father. God has separated their seed from ours, as it is written: Whose issue is like the issue of horses (Ezek 23:20)" (Yeb 98a)
"A gentile's seed is like that of an animal" (Rashi)
uhuh

Spain

#155112 Nov 28, 2012
of course gentiles are impure

the wise sages taught that marriage among gentiles is not recognized; gentiles are forever living in adultery (their children therefore born out of wedlock) and their women are in a state of perpetual filth because they never immerse in mikweh
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#155114 Nov 28, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
That added nothing to the conversation
I know you neither know about conscience nor God.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#155116 Nov 28, 2012
uhuh wrote:
<quoted text>
it follows when scribes wrote down as "Scripture" e.g. "All goyim are less than nothing before Him" (Isaiah) and "Who are you to Me all you goyim?" (Joel)
it follows when they recite every morning: "Thank G-d I'm not a gentile!" and at close of shabbat: "Blessed are You who separates the holy from the unholy, light from darkness, and Israel from other people"
and it follows when the sages taught that "Israel is My people, you My flock are men (Ezek 34:31). See that Scripture does not call gentiles men" (Kritot 6b)
"A gentile is just like a mere ass, since Scripture says of him: Whose flesh is as the flesh of asses (Ezek 23:20)" (Ber 25b, Shab 150a)
"A goy has no father. God has separated their seed from ours, as it is written: Whose issue is like the issue of horses (Ezek 23:20)" (Yeb 98a)
"A gentile's seed is like that of an animal" (Rashi)
uhuh---it follows when scribes wrote down as "Scripture" e.g. "All goyim are less than nothing before Him" (Isaiah) and "Who are you to Me all you goyim?" (Joel)

HughBe--- it follows that you are a Judaite or were a Judaite and hence you lack understanding or a displaying the qualities of your masters i.e. DECEIT.

"As for me, behold, my covenant [is] with thee, and thou shalt be a father of many nations/GOYIM"

explain the text above and below, uhuh.

Bonus from Isaiah about ISRAEL "Ah sinful nation/GOYIM, a people laden with iniquity, a seed of evildoers, children that are corrupters: they have forsaken the LORD, they have provoked the Holy One of Israel unto anger, they are gone away backward"

Get it Einstein? Israel is called GOYIM by God Himself.
uhuh

Spain

#155117 Nov 28, 2012
"What is the procedure of welcoming a convert? Say to him 'Know that the world-to-come is hidden away only for the righteous; these are the Jews', because all other nations will perish but we will prevail.

When a gentile converts, all his gentile relatives are not considered his relatives anymore. If he then had intercourse with his mother or sister it is as if he had intercourse with a woman he is not related with." (Mishneh Torah)
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#155118 Nov 28, 2012
uhuh, given your LIMITATIONS let me explain the ALL goyim in your quote would include ISRAEL.

Check the meaning of ALL.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#155119 Nov 28, 2012
uhuh wrote:
the wise sages taught that marriage among gentiles is not recognized; gentiles are forever living in adultery (their children therefore born out of wedlock) and their women are in a state of perpetual filth because they never immerse in mikweh
Tell me about the 10 Northern tribes you HYPOCRITE and their lack of spiritual and physical adultery. Tell me about the human sacrifices etc.

I will withhold my other comments except to say that the words of your sages speak to their lack of INTEGRITY, HONESTY and INTELLIGENCE.

rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#155120 Nov 28, 2012
and i an sorry, but i can tell by just what G-D is commanding to happen, to this whole world and everyone in it. that G-D is not all warm and fuzzy, with anything this whole world thinks or has to say.

and i dare not even think, about how much worse it was to be. had i not, of repented before now. and if i gave up, my delusion of not being here in TheTorah. then so can all of you, and yo mama.
Frijoles

Litchfield, CT

#155121 Nov 28, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me about the 10 Northern tribes you HYPOCRITE and their lack of spiritual and physical adultery. Tell me about the human sacrifices etc.
I will withhold my other comments except to say that the words of your sages speak to their lack of INTEGRITY, HONESTY and INTELLIGENCE.
Are you that much of a Village Idiot that you dont recognize that Uhuh is agreeing with your hate?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#155122 Nov 28, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you that much of a Village Idiot that you dont recognize that Uhuh is agreeing with your hate?
Clearly you are DELUSIONAL and that explains your comment about hate. There is nothing hateful in what I have said, your masters have both written and spoken HATE you blind dumb "ass".

Any Jackass sees HATE in their words and to call them LYING etc. because they write and speak LIES is NOT hate. I for one as a non-Jew don't live in Adultery as your LYING master assert.

Is this HATE and is it TRUE? "A gentile is just like a mere ASS, since Scripture says of him: Whose flesh is as the flesh of asses (Ezek 23:20)" (Ber 25b, Shab 150a)

Is this HATE and is it true? "gentiles are forever living in adultery (their children therefore born out of wedlock"

Now boy ALL of my children were born in WEDLOCK. Your masters as a group are LIARS.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#155123 Nov 28, 2012
uhuh wrote:
My apology is being extended to you because of my less than favourable comment about you. I thought that you were supporting the HATE and LIES of the overlords of Judaism.
Buford

Scott Depot, WV

#155124 Nov 28, 2012
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Moron butt-turdlicker. you havent a single backbone to prop you up!
Havent you the courage to admit that you are an anti-gentile asslicker who is posing here as an ex catholic!
hey moron ...the Arabs ARE Semites!
How can they be anti semitic?
how many anti gentiles are on planet earth..?
a tiny number as they seem to claim!
How many semitic arabs are there?
many times more!
Dont you come here bullshitting on behalf of liars who took over land that NEVER belonged to them.
Until the leave there will never be peace.
American gentiles are fed up with your lies.
They don't want Gentiles to die on behalf of the non gentiles.
go stick a few more pieces of wood properly!
George,

Take your meds.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#155125 Nov 28, 2012
Alex---go stick a few more pieces of wood properly!

HughBe--- Just asking, are you telling Buford to stick MORE wood where the sun does not shine? This is just a question and is not an endorsement of your comment.
Buford

Scott Depot, WV

#155126 Nov 28, 2012
Hamas: Killing Jews is worship of Allah
http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shru...

Excerpt:

During Operation Pillar of Defense, Hamas broadcast a video on its official Al-Aqsa TV station saying,“Killing Jews is worship that draws us close to Allah.”
And in Vienna, Muslim protesters openly and repeatedly called for “death to the Jews.” They were following in the footsteps of their paternal predecessors in Nazi Germany. Austria was Hitler’s birthplace, and while the genocidal calls are now coming from Muslims, the leftist protesters marching with the Muslims didn’t utter a word of complaint as the Muslims called for the killing of Jews.

All this is in line with the jihad terror group Hamas’ openly genocidal agenda.

This is not “extremism” or “hijacking of Islam.” This is Quranic Islam. Islamic Jew-hatred is in the Quran. The Quran says:“Strongest among men in enmity to the believers wilt thou find the Jews …”(5:82). It claims that the Jews killed their prophets (2:61; 2:87; 2:91; 3:21; 3:112; 3:181; 3:183; 4:155; 5:70), and boast “we killed the Messiah, Jesus the son of Mary”(4:157). It says Jews are under Allah’s curse (9:30).

Islamic scholar Robert Spencer says:“The Quran puts forward a clear, consistent image of the Jews: they are scheming, treacherous liars and the most dangerous enemies of the Muslims. This theological tenet provides a basis for Islam’s deeply-rooted anti-Semitism. Regardless of the actions of Jewish individuals today, and regardless of what policies the state of Israel follows, the Quran justifies an unrelenting form of anti-Semitism that will be extremely difficult to root out from the Muslim world.”
dognes

Masontown, PA

#155127 Nov 28, 2012
youtube.com/watch...
allah , is a word for God. In Arabic, the word means simply "the God."It is used mainly by Muslims, Arab Christians, and often, albeit not exclusively, by Bahá'ís, Arabic-speakers, Indonesian, Malaysian and Maltese Christians, Mizrahi Jews and Sikhs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) 1 hr Reason Personified 4,454
News Pastor: Church sign on Ramadan drew angry call,... Jun 20 The Prophet MO LIES 9
omens of dead animals (Aug '08) Jun 15 Jakes mom 112
News This Halloween, Think of Islam as a Religion of... May '16 Im a poet and I k... 2
News Who Is Allah? (Jul '08) May '16 Joel 13,168
News Atheist billboard near Lincoln Tunnel scheduled... (Nov '10) May '16 Patrick 219
Convert me from Agnostic to Atheist May '16 New Beginning 1
More from around the web