Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments
146,281 - 146,300 of 201,367 Comments Last updated 55 min ago
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#154956 Nov 26, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
ANd neither is israeli public opinion 100% behind your video or behind your friends.
Like I said, a lot of it is not aid, it is treaty obligations.
And for the rest of it (the aid) the US benefits immensely benefits militarily (an actually ALLY) and economically (by law a lot of that aid has to be spent buying American products). It always has been a win/win. Bromides that are floating around in the anti-Israeli press dont always work.
Of course, Israeli public opinion is not behind me or my Jewish friends but to say that all the Israelis are 100% behind this regime, is absurd.

Was the aid a part of the peace agreement? That is not a treaty obligation. That aid is a bribery.

Bromides would have never floated, if the US had any advantage in trade. Israel is costing the US about USD 20 billion minimum per year. Please dig it out. Official is USD 3 billion and USD 17 billion is under the table. Please check out the trade deficits.

Question: What is something great that this ally done for the US?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#154958 Nov 26, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Rabbee---all physical events, are under G-D'S PRECISE control
HughBe-- The scripture says of God "Thou art of purer eyes than to behold evil, and canst not look on iniquity".
Please reconcile the passage with your PRECISE control.
Do YOU hold your government accounatble for CRIME levels etc? If so why?
rabbee: well G-D did appoint, hasatan, baal hamolech, halooseefer, and their subtle critters of the field to do that. so that THEY/BOTH, do not have to watch it.
bmz

Singapore

#154959 Nov 26, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Before the Brits, there was the Ottomans. And now there is the Iranians, It really never ends.

The real question - still not answered - is less from the historical and more from the contemporary Israeli point of view:

How do you negotiate "peace" with an entity whose sole reason for existing is to destroy you?
Ottomans did not ruin the region. The Brits did.

Iranians have done nothing. If Iran had wanted, it would have taken all of them centuries ago. Does the name Cyrus ring a bell?

Was Iran expanding when the European nations were colonizing the world using trade and deceit?

Now to your question, which I consider a great question. The answer is:

Sit down and talk!

The best example is the USSR, an entity, which was out to destroy the US. Right? Does Russia want to destroy the US and vice versa? Follow the example.
dr of history

Mount Prospect, IL

#154960 Nov 26, 2012
I hear allah is realy alice cooper.
bmz

Singapore

#154961 Nov 26, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, Israeli public opinion is not behind me or my Jewish friends but to say that all the Israelis are 100% behind this regime, is absurd.

Was the aid a part of the peace agreement? That is not a treaty obligation. That aid is a bribery.

Bromides would have never floated, if the US had any advantage in trade. Israel is costing the US about USD 20 billion minimum per year. Please dig it out. Official is USD 3 billion and USD 17 billion is under the table. Please check out the trade deficits.

Correction, Frjoles

The question should read:

Question: What is something great that this ally has done for the US?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#154962 Nov 26, 2012
Frijoles and Eric, note the words MONOPOLY and LIFE. I'm confident that in the past both of you have denied the rule of the overlords over the Jewish people.

I have come to realize that your position was unadulturated BS.

"some Reform leaders in Warsaw affiliated with the European Union for Progressive Judaism are dismissing the move as a ploy to restore the Orthodox MONOPOLY over Jewish LIFE in Poland

http://forward.com/articles/166686/orthodox-a...
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#154963 Nov 26, 2012
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well G-D did appoint, hasatan, baal hamolech, halooseefer, and their subtle critters of the field to do that. so that THEY/BOTH, do not have to watch it.
I'm unaware of the appointment of Satan by God and my knowledge tells me otherwise.
Morales

UK

#154964 Nov 26, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Iranians have done nothing. If Iran had wanted, it would have taken all of them centuries ago. Does the name Cyrus ring a bell?
Was Iran expanding when the European nations were colonizing the world using trade and deceit?
Cyrus did conquer that area
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyrus_the_Great
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#154965 Nov 26, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm unaware of the appointment of Satan by God and my knowledge tells me otherwise.
rabbee: well then you are calling, G-D a liar. cause i got this directly from G-D, about those three angels being set loose on earth. and i have been, observing their works in the world since then.

and from what i have observed, over the years on message boards. this is even mentioned, in the christian book of Revelation. and in fact, even mentions the meeting. meeting between me and G-D, for about half an hour for the first visit. and exactly like it, happened. and even says, you all don't actually know my name.

and this story of creation again, is not about what you or anyone else on earth against G-D wants. no matter how much you, are all against what G-D wants. G-D wanted for us to have GanEden, but nooo!!! you all and your grandmother of all rather get gan hell instead.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#154966 Nov 26, 2012
so do not expect me, to be happy. happy about how all you! helped your grandmother, to get me in trouble again.

so that now, G-D is not the only ONE. pissed at all of you, and yo mama.
Frijoles

Farmington, CT

#154967 Nov 26, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Sit down and talk!
The best example is the USSR, an entity, which was out to destroy the US. Right? Does Russia want to destroy the US and vice versa? Follow the example.
Iran is a major instigator of violence in the region. Please stop being in denial. Who do you think is supplying the weaponry and the training? Santa Claus?

So, please answer my question - how DO you negotiate peace with an organization that exists solely to eradicate you?
Frijoles

Farmington, CT

#154968 Nov 26, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>

Look up the details of the Camp david accord. The answer is yes.

How is Israel an ally? Please tell me another country in the region that has allowed US soldiers onto to their land without quibbling? AFter the Arab Spring, this is ever the more obvious.
Frijoles

Farmington, CT

#154969 Nov 26, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Sit down and talk!
Under the current circumstances, Iran is the fuel for the fire.
Frijoles

Farmington, CT

#154970 Nov 26, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
your question, which I consider a great question. The answer is:
Sit down and talk!

Negative example.

The USSR did not exist soley to eradicate the US - they also existed to develop a state, and did a fine job at that. Hamas has not. They exist soley to fight others. Their is nothing in their charter that addresses statehood,. Only jihad.

Furthermore, as loonie as Stalin and the later Communists were, ultimately they valued their own human life over all, as as such the Cold War never really developed into an actual conflict.

The problem with the Arabs is that their particular type of Islam, values martydom as an end. That is a problem. Interestingly enuf, I dont get the idea that the Iranians do this. But they are more than happy to get others to do their bidding.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#154971 Nov 26, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Iran is a major instigator of violence in the region. Please stop being in denial. Who do you think is supplying the weaponry and the training? Santa Claus?
So, please answer my question - how DO you negotiate peace with an organization that exists solely to eradicate you?
rabbee: Ho! Ho! Ho!, you'll never know. says the lead deer, of the pack.
Frijoles

Farmington, CT

#154972 Nov 26, 2012
<quoted text>
rabbee: Ho! Ho! Ho!, you'll never know. says the lead deer, of the pack.
Interesting. My post dissapeared for a while, so I posted again (with different words). And now it reappeared.

Sorry everyone for the double posts...
SeasideSoon

Fortson, GA

#154973 Nov 26, 2012
Some things never change..
"Hizbullah's officials, the Shiite terrorist group based in Lebanon, were hosted in Rome by the Vatican during the recent ceremony for the election of six new cardinals. Among the new cardinals is the Lebanese Patriarch, Bechara Boutros Rai.

As head of Lebanon's Catholic Church, Rai recently sent his envoy, Father Abdo Abou Kassem, to Teheran to attend a conference in support of the Palestinian Arab Intifada and of a "Zionist-free middle east". The conference was attended also by Hizbullah ideologue, Mohammad Raad, and by the Hamas' leader Khaled Meshaal.

Cardinal Rai recently said in Paris that he supports Hizbullah's war against Israel: "Only when the international community exerts pressure on Israel to vacate the occupied Lebanese territory and Israel allows Palestinians in Lebanon to return to their homes, can Hizbullah be asked to hand over its arms because they will no longer be needed". It is not clear from the Cardinal's remarks to which Lebanese territory he was referring, since Israel, in compliance with the UN, had withdrawn from its Lebanon buffer zone years earlier. Rai said his statements reflected the policy of the Vatican." Thou shalt not lie.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Ar...
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#154974 Nov 27, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Frijoles---how DO you negotiate peace with an organization that exists solely to eradicate you?

Rabbi Israel Shimon wrote: "The Jewish serpent will show its hydra’s heads everywhere, BLOCKING the way to a RELAZATION of international TENSIONS. We Jews will NOT ALLOW PEACE IN THE WORLD, however hard statesmen and peace advocates try to bring it about.
”— London Jewish Chronicle, March 3, 1939

HughBe--- Read with care. Personally I found the quote shocking.
dognes

Pittsburgh, PA

#154975 Nov 27, 2012
http://youtube.com/watch...
Allah is a word for God. In Arabic, the word means simply "the God. It is used mainly by Muslims, Arab Christians, and often, albeit not exclusively, by Bahá'ís, Arabic-speakers, Indonesian, Malaysian and Maltese Christians, Mizrahi Jews and Sikhs.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#154976 Nov 27, 2012
<quoted text>
rabbee: well then you are calling, G-D a liar. cause i got this directly from G-D, about those three angels being set loose on earth. and i have been, observing their works in the world since then.
and from what i have observed, over the years on message boards. this is even mentioned, in the christian book of Revelation. and in fact, even mentions the meeting. meeting between me and G-D, for about half an hour for the first visit. and exactly like it, happened. and even says, you all don't actually know my name.
and this story of creation again, is not about what you or anyone else on earth against G-D wants. no matter how much you, are all against what G-D wants. G-D wanted for us to have GanEden, but nooo!!! you all and your grandmother of all rather get gan hell instead.
rabbee: well then you are calling, G-D a liar

HughBe--- Perhaps but I am not calling the Creator a Liar. Tell me, if I deliberately cause or implement EVIL am I EVIL?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bloomfield woman behind Ten Commandments monume... 17 hr weez 1
Who exactly was Gjoub, and should I trust him? (Mar '09) 17 hr christy 502
SHADOW PEOPLE... i need help (May '07) Aug 25 Only1Likeme212 347
Speaking of religion: Pagans stir a fuss in Beebe Aug 25 Ernie 117
Pagan community northern kentucky? (Nov '12) Aug 25 scorpion123 27
Reagan appointee sides with Wiccans: NM town mu... Aug 20 Kathwynn 5
Looking for a Pagan community in Kentucky? (Mar '12) Aug 13 Lady shay 8
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••