Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments (Page 7,314)

Showing posts 146,261 - 146,280 of193,595
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Rabbee--- well hasatan, baal hamolech, and halooseefer, can do nothing without G-D'S authorization.
HughBe--- I would use the word ALLOW and not authorize.
Rabbee---so if this whole world is ran by evil and wickeness. it is because this world voted, for it.
HughBe--- Indeed you are correct, the world has rejected God and chosen evil.
rabbee: G-D does not, give allowances to angels, or Angels. G-D is in precise control of all of TheAngels and angels.

and in fact, you would be astonished. supprized to discover, the precision and repeatable physical control. that G-D has over this, whole physical world. and that even muslem killing muslem, is precisely controled by G-D'S judgement.

all pestilence, plague and famine, for six full days is all G-D'S judgement. as the anitchrists, convince you. not to worry about, even giving your naighbors with cancer. when disbelief in G-D, is the cause of those plagues. and right now it says your not! doing a good job loving your neighbors.

so no, i would not change the word authorize for allow. all physical events, are under G-D'S precise control. free will, is only our mental control.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Rather unrealistic. There are entire cities within Israel proper that are going nowhere. Plus Israeli arabs live in those cities with full Israeli citizenship.
One thing is for certain though. Based upon the recent behavior of Hamas, the chance of a Palestinian state has gone from maybe 40% to 4%.
At this point the only realistic solution is a one state solution with Palestinian enclaves. Personally I wish it didnt have to be that way, but really, there is virtually no pathway otherwise. The Palestinians should of ran with Oslo.
Not really.

You may not know that even the Israeli communities/settlements are connected with roads that bypass the Arab communities, who are not even allowed to use them, even though they have full Israeli citizenship. Are you aware of this?

Oslo Accord was a very good step and that is why PLO bought it, but it was murdered by the Right Wing leaders of Israel. The truth is that Israel murdered Oslo Accord after it had Rabin murdered.

It was not a final peace agreement. It was supposed to have led to peace in the future.

Israel is smart and shrewd. It would not let the Palestinians run away with anything good. Trust me.

I had read a very good article on the subject. I will post the link, when I find it.

bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Buford wrote:
<quoted text>Even if Israel were shrunk to the size of Tel Aviv, the Hamastanians wouldn't accept the existence of the "Zionist Entity."
I believe they will because they were actually founded by Israel to work against PLO. Are you aware of the origins of Hamas? They will work with their 'founding fathers' on that.

Israel can stay within the borders assigned by the UN but Zionism has to go, Buford.

Zionists must give up the idea of a Greater Israel or expansion. It is not possible at all. Imagine Israel grabbing Syria, Jordan and Lebanon. How can six million Israelis control millons of people?

Israel will become a Muslim state within the first election. Right?
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

meaning as joke
telaviv
viva let as toalet=WC
w c

why is like that
for what?

you not find 24 piramide plus one=25

are you kiding
kidney=sovereingh
which kidney
i don't asked kidney
i just try tell you
Is any kidney some
noooooooooooooooooooooooooo
man animals

if stay 4 living eye up to eye

which kidney
ox or man
lipo vidi
nemoj kazat nikom
is tan bul bull=ox
why Istanbul is tan ten tin ton tun
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

http://www.google.com.au/search...

4 living creature one of them is ox
oxford
word perhaps something with f
f=6
about what
some sort of connection..diploma or what?

christ church oxford ox f or d
6=f 4=d
who is born 64
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_Edward,_E...

or 4
Frijoles

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe they will because they were actually founded by Israel to work against PLO. Are you aware of the origins of Hamas? They will work with their 'founding fathers' on that.
Israel can stay within the borders assigned by the UN but Zionism has to go, Buford.
Zionists must give up the idea of a Greater Israel or expansion. It is not possible at all. Imagine Israel grabbing Syria, Jordan and Lebanon. How can six million Israelis control millons of people?
Israel will become a Muslim state within the first election. Right?
\

The demographic argument was all the rage a few years ago. It has been thoroughly debunked. Arab birth rates and Jewish birth rates are basically the same.

And every poll within Israel proper has indicated that the Israeli Arabs do not want to risk joining a Palestinian state. They know a good thing when they see it.

Do you really think Hamas is a Zionist plot?
Frijoles

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Buford wrote:
<quoted text>Even if Israel were shrunk to the size of Tel Aviv, the Hamastanians wouldn't accept the existence of the "Zionist Entity."
Thomas Friedman (who is a liberal...)

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/25/opinion/sun...

"...Israel left all of Gaza in 2005, and Hamas had a choice: It could recognize Israel, have an open border and import computers, or it could continue to deny Israel’s existence, keep the border sealed, and smuggle in rockets. It chose rockets over computers.

With each rocket that lands near Tel Aviv or Jerusalem, another Israeli says,“How can we possibly let go of the West Bank and risk our airport being shut down?” That is just what Hamas and Iran want — a permanent, grinding, democracy-eroding, legitimacy-destroying, globally isolating Israeli occupation of the West Bank — and they are very happy to use the Palestinian people as a human sacrifice for that goal...."
Frijoles

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really.
You may not know that even the Israeli communities/settlements are connected with roads that bypass the Arab communities, who are not even allowed to use them, even though they have full Israeli citizenship. Are you aware of this?
Yes, unlike you and 100% of the muslim posters here, I have actually been to these areas and have spent time there.

Not that occupation is 100% correct, but lets have some perspective.....
-Compare the economy of the "occupied" west bank with "free" Gaza.
-Compare the Israelis treatment of the palestinians with the treatment of the Syrian governent of their OWN people.
-Compare the human rights of Arabs in the west bank with the human rights of Arabs in just about ANY muslim country.

And you are worried about security roads?

bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>\
The demographic argument was all the rage a few years ago. It has been thoroughly debunked. Arab birth rates and Jewish birth rates are basically the same.

And every poll within Israel proper has indicated that the Israeli Arabs do not want to risk joining a Palestinian state. They know a good thing when they see it.

Do you really think Hamas is a Zionist plot?
I wasn't discussing that at all. I wrote this about the Zionists, who believe in expansion of Israel, which can never happen:

"Zionists must give up the idea of a Greater Israel or expansion.

It is not possible at all. Imagine Israel grabbing Syria, Jordan and Lebanon. How can six million Israelis control millons of people?

Israel will become a Muslim state within the first election. Right?"

So, Israel has to remain in the boundaries assigned. It cannot expand.

The current Hamas org is not a Zionist plot. It was founded by the Israeli government in the beginning to counter PLO. It is an investment gone wrong.

I agree that the native Israeli Arabs do not want to join a Palestinian state.

bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, unlike you and 100% of the muslim posters here, I have actually been to these areas and have spent time there.

Not that occupation is 100% correct, but lets have some perspective.....
-Compare the economy of the "occupied" west bank with "free" Gaza.
-Compare the Israelis treatment of the palestinians with the treatment of the Syrian governent of their OWN people.

-Compare the human rights of Arabs in the west bank with the human rights of Arabs in just about ANY muslim country.

And you are worried about security roads?
You might have been there but I don't think you saw what we have seen through unbiased Media reports. I don't think you even went into the segregated areas to see.

You cracked me up, Frijoles. The treatment of Palestinians by israel is far more horrible than any others. I have seen 'excellent' videos on the horrible treatment of Israeli Arabs by Israel and the IDF. It is not good.

Syria has always treated her citizens well. It is now a victim of FSA, which is a band of crooks, renegades and other terrorist groups, who are being helped by the US, the EU and the Arab despots. I hope the Free Syrian Army and the crooks are completely destroyed soon.

Syrian is like the 'Last Mohican' of the Arab world.

bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

@ Frijoles

Here is the link to the article that I was talking about.

it is an interested read.

http://www.larouchepub.com/other/2002/2915osl...

bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

@ Frijoles

Have you really watched this great video from the son of an Israeli General?

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Please let me know if you consider that the man is telling the truth or he is lying. Thanks
Frijoles

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Syria has always treated her citizens well. It is now a victim of FSA, which is a band of crooks, renegades and other terrorist groups, who are being helped by the US, the EU and the Arab despots. I hope the Free Syrian Army and the crooks are completely destroyed soon.
Speaking of cracking people up.

I guess bombing your own people is an expression of love in your culture
SeasideSoon

Smyrna, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Does Hamas lie when they claim to be Palestinians or when they claim not to be Palestinians?? http://www.youtube.com/watch...

bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of cracking people up.
I guess bombing your own people is an expression of love in your culture
No, not true. It has nothing to do with culture. It has to do with politics. Even Pakistan is bombing her own people in the tribal belts for the love of US and the Nato. Right? Of course, the US is bombing and firing missiles using drones, not out of love. That is her war on others.

The US and the UK bombed the people of Iraq ruthlessly for no valid reason. Was it love or anger or hate?

It is all politics. No nation wants to bomb her own people. In Syria's case, the rebels are crooks and and miserable Bs. Since they have taken up arms against the government, they should be destroyed. One cannot say that all of them are Syria's own people.

The Saudi king, the Emir of Qatar and other despots have sent in their fighters and mercenaries.

So, the order of the day is to kill. If not, then be killed. I hope Syria succeeds in finishing the crooks.

Russia and China undesrtand what is going on in Syria, hence the brakes!

bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

SeasideSoon wrote:
Does Hamas lie when they claim to be Palestinians or when they claim not to be Palestinians?? http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Hello, SS

I never trust any video or information from MEMRI. Besides Israel and Hamas, that organization is also a liar. MEMRI is notoriously famous for creating such videos.

When two enemies quarrel, lies multiply through accusations and in my view, both Israel and Hamas engage in lies. While Israel lies with eloquence, Hamas lies in crude style.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: G-D does not, give allowances to angels, or Angels. G-D is in precise control of all of TheAngels and angels.
and in fact, you would be astonished. supprized to discover, the precision and repeatable physical control. that G-D has over this, whole physical world. and that even muslem killing muslem, is precisely controled by G-D'S judgement.
all pestilence, plague and famine, for six full days is all G-D'S judgement. as the anitchrists, convince you. not to worry about, even giving your naighbors with cancer. when disbelief in G-D, is the cause of those plagues. and right now it says your not! doing a good job loving your neighbors.
so no, i would not change the word authorize for allow. all physical events, are under G-D'S precise control. free will, is only our mental control.
Rabbee---: G-D does not, give allowances to angels, or Angels. G-D is in precise control of all of TheAngels and angels.

HughBe--- If you say so. By the way, the story of Job pops into my mind. I take it that God directs all the evil on earth as well as the evil of Satan.

Rabbee---all physical events, are under G-D'S precise control

HughBe-- If you are correct, I would call it LACK of CONTROL given that He HATES EVIL.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
You might have been there but I don't think you saw what we have seen through unbiased Media reports. I don't think you even went into the segregated areas to see.
You cracked me up, Frijoles. The treatment of Palestinians by israel is far more horrible than any others. I have seen 'excellent' videos on the horrible treatment of Israeli Arabs by Israel and the IDF. It is not good.
rabbee: oh yeah let's just ignore, it is G-D'S involvement. so that muslems, can try to make themselves look good in their own hallways. and disbelieve that G-D, hates all of you as his enemies here in TheTorah.

and that your excuses, that men are capable of doing this. is sooo, totaly lame. when nobody on earth, is smart enough and powerful enough, to even be the cause of sending global warming.

or that any man, can send pestilence, plague and famine to this whole world. that's just, plain vain arrogant stupidity. face the facts, that G-D don't don't like athiests, agnostics, muslems, christians, jews and other critter pagans today.

this because you have all given your free will, to hasatan, baal hamolech, or halooseefer today. and have been, for quite some time. this because you all, not even intrested in what story TheG-D of only TheTorah is giving. resulting in you all, under the critter authority of the subtle beasts of the fields.

so do not tell me, that G-D does not have. the power and authority to be giving TheTorah again here in IT today. and that you have all become, a hinderance of true learning with G-D, here and now in TheTorah.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Rabbee---: G-D does not, give allowances to angels, or Angels. G-D is in precise control of all of TheAngels and angels.
HughBe--- If you say so. By the way, the story of Job pops into my mind. I take it that God directs all the evil on earth as well as the evil of Satan.
HughBe-- If you are correct, I would call it LACK of CONTROL given that He HATES EVIL.
rabbee: no! i would say, that G-D is doing a great job of hating all of his enemies. or THEY wound not of sent, hasatan, baal hamolech, or halooseefer to help you all. for your all, rebelling against HIM. so G-D handed you over, for your lack free will mental control. as you all forgot WHO is really in charge, for six full days. so you could all ignore, all the warning signs of G-D being angry at you all. because your all on the side, of the talking critters. and not on TheSide of G-D, as people.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: and your backward thinking, trying to make yourself look innocent. and trying to make G-D look guilty, is a sin against G-D.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 146,261 - 146,280 of193,595
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Pagan/Wiccan Forum right now

Search the Pagan/Wiccan Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
What is Ritual Sex? (Nov '11) 5 hr Jumper The Wise 75
Ex-Disney Star Renounced Christianity and Becam... 7 hr vicky laster 56
The Easter message is the Resurrection not the ... 7 hr Sol 1
Rev. Mirado Crow (Sep '13) 16 hr Lmhw 9
Wiccan Atheists and Agnostics (Aug '13) Thu PINCH111 284
Paganism still suffering from wounds inflicted ... Thu PINCH111 5
Wiccan Threefold Law Is Overrated Thu PINCH111 8
•••
•••