Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 202,017

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story
visitor

Brussels, Belgium

#154834 Nov 24, 2012
ALLAH = AL'LAH

Al = THE

LAH = GOD

So Allah stands for "THE GOD"

Yah = Lah

not one of The GODS but "The GOD"
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#154835 Nov 24, 2012
Why Hamas “Loves Death”—And Cease-Fires
http://www.rightsidenews.info/2012112217445/e...

Excerpt:

Connected with the notion of jihad is the distinction between dar al-harb (territory or “house” of war) and dar al-islam (house of Islam). The latter includes all territories subject to Moslem authority. It is in a state of perpetual war with the dar al-harb. The inhabitants of the dar al-harb are harbis, who are not answerable to the Islamic authority and whose persons and goods are mubah, that is, at the mercy of Believers. However, when Muslims are in a subordinate state, they can negotiate a truce with the Harbis lasting no more than ten years, which they are obliged to revoke unilaterally as soon as they regain the upper hand, following the example of the Prophet after Hudaibiyya.

Abiding the teachings of Islam’s prophet Muhammad, Hamas’ leadership, jihadist rocketeers, and homicide bombers, fully supported by the pious Muslim masses who empower Hamas, continue to demonstrate they “love death”—especially if their “martyrdom” kills or terrorizes Israeli Jews. Also consistent with Muhammad’s example, and the actions of jihadists worldwide across space and time, when these tactics of jihad terror are thwarted, Hamas pleads for a cease-fire (or “hudna”), to regain a tactical advantage, pending renewal of its jihadist aggression.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#154836 Nov 24, 2012
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you trying to hide the problem by not mentioning it? It's clear that the matter is that the celestial bodies cannot catch up eachothers because Allah wants so.
This is the matter I disagree with, the responsible of that non-catch up is Allah, and not just Adel M. Elsaie meant so by using the word permitted, but also the Quran points out to Allah as determinator like obvious in previous verses:
36:38 And the sun runs [on course] toward its stopping point. That is the determination of the Exalted in Might, the Knowing.
36:39 And the moon - We have determined for it phases, until it returns [appearing] like the old date stalk.
Aside the big mistakes present in both the verses Allah is not the determinator of nothing here. This is silly. That's why for example I asked to MUQ if he knows why the moon and the sun follow a course. I expect from him a non-answer or an answer like Allah did that, displaying his ignorance accompanied by a God Gap Theory.
Moreover Dr Adel uses Quran 36:40 to tell us tha Quran knew yet about Gravity Force. It sounds a desperate attempt knowing that Quran does not mention any force, formula at all, nor does advance any explanation for that course nor mention the course of our planet or the existence of other planets and their orbits, or the existence of a solar system, but just make a little and vague mentions to the courses of certain bodies, that were known by anyone who had at least one eye, but certain Muslims love to paint their holy book bigger than what that is, with their conjectures.
In the Antarctic and Arctic Circle you can watch the sun at midnight during the summer, it's not a secret they (sun and moon) can catch up, by the way. It sounds like Allah and you never knew this.
KEEP ON DIVERTING SPINNING!

I have already explained 36:40 to you. Job done. I am not discussing Dr. X or Dr. Y.

You could not even translate 36:40 in Italian, into English. Do that and then talk to me.

Since: Aug 12

Adana, Turkey

#154837 Nov 24, 2012
Our Allah(c.c) is yours God . Same :)
bmz

Singapore

#154838 Nov 24, 2012
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>From the linked site: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/17...
- Mulk: privately owned in the Western sense.
- Miri: Land owned by the government (originally the Ottoman crown) and suitable for agricultural use. Individuals could purchase a deed to cultivate this land and pay a tithe to the government. Ownership could be transferred only with the approval of the state. Miri rights could be transferred to heirs, and the land could be sub-let to tenants. If the owner died without an heir or the land was not cultivated for three years, the land would revert to the state.
- Mahlul: Uncultivated Miri lands that would revert to the state, in theory after three years.
- Mawat (or Mewat): So-called “dead”, unreclaimed land. It constituted about 50 to 60% of the land in Palestine. It belonged to the government.…If the land had been cultivated with permission, it would be registered, at least under the Mandate, free of charge.
By the early 1940s Jews owned about one third of Mulk land in Palestine and Arabs about two-thirds. The vast majority of the total land, however, belonged to the government, meaning that when the state of Israel was established, it became legally Israel’s.(I believe that about 77% of the land was owned by the government, assuming 6 million dunams of private land as shown in this invaluable webpage on the topic from which I got much of this information.)
To say that the green areas were “Palestinian” land is simply a lie.
Now the next one:(Map 2)
While this (Map 2) is an accurate representation of the partition plan, it has nothing to do with land ownership. The entire purpose of this map is to make it appear that Israel has been grabbing Arab land consistently, to serve as a bridge between maps 1 and 3. What is not said, of course, is that Israel accepted the partition and the Arabs did not, so as a result Israel in 1949 looked like it does in map 3.
Map 3 is still a lie, however, because in no way was the green land “Palestinian” at that time. Gaza was administered by Egypt and the West Bank annexed by Jordan. No one at the time spoke about a Palestinian Arab state on the areas controlled by Arab states – only in Israel.
In other words, this progression of maps is a series of lies meant to push a bigger lie, and it is tragic that a lot of people believe them to be the truth.

Shall we?
bmz

Singapore

#154839 Nov 24, 2012
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
G-D is only giving, TheTorah again here in IT. so do any of you, know the name of story here in IT. that youy all, are mentally not here in again.
and why am i, always the only people here in TheTorah. the only people here in TheTorah today, is only TheHisSon adam again. as TheHis-story, peats and repeats.
a lot of talking critters, but only one people again today. in the difference between TheHis Story, and your hiss-story.
you can either choose, to be with G-D here in TheTorah. or choose to be against being here in TheTorah from G-D. pick, one!
Rabbee, we are not bookworms. We live in TheEarth, not inside a TheBook.
bmz

Singapore

#154840 Nov 24, 2012
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
If they kill eachoters then there is a chance Islam will disappear once for all.
That is a very foolish comment. Christians killed millions of Christians in Europe and Christianity never died.

So, how can Islam die, your D. Highness? Mind you that Muslims did not kill millions of Muslims.

How do you manage to entertain such silly and absurd thoughts?
bmz

Singapore

#154841 Nov 24, 2012
B_Girl_Turco wrote:
Our Allah(c.c) is yours God . Same :)
True that.

Greetings and welcome to this thread, where you will not find many insane non-Muslims. lol!

Salaams
bmz

Singapore

#154842 Nov 24, 2012
Buford wrote:
Why Hamas “Loves Death”—And Cease-Fires
http://www.rightsidenews.info/2012112217445/e...
Excerpt:
Connected with the notion of jihad is the distinction between dar al-harb (territory or “house” of war) and dar al-islam (house of Islam). The latter includes all territories subject to Moslem authority. It is in a state of perpetual war with the dar al-harb. The inhabitants of the dar al-harb are harbis, who are not answerable to the Islamic authority and whose persons and goods are mubah, that is, at the mercy of Believers. However, when Muslims are in a subordinate state, they can negotiate a truce with the Harbis lasting no more than ten years, which they are obliged to revoke unilaterally as soon as they regain the upper hand, following the example of the Prophet after Hudaibiyya.
Abiding the teachings of Islam’s prophet Muhammad, Hamas’ leadership, jihadist rocketeers, and homicide bombers, fully supported by the pious Muslim masses who empower Hamas, continue to demonstrate they “love death”—especially if their “martyrdom” kills or terrorizes Israeli Jews. Also consistent with Muhammad’s example, and the actions of jihadists worldwide across space and time, when these tactics of jihad terror are thwarted, Hamas pleads for a cease-fire (or “hudna”), to regain a tactical advantage, pending renewal of its jihadist aggression.
Buford,

Forget Hamas and Israel. Both are bad.

Buford, do you love me? Jesus is my brother.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#154843 Nov 24, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
KEEP ON DIVERTING SPINNING!
I have already explained 36:40 to you. Job done. I am not discussing Dr. X or Dr. Y.
You could not even translate 36:40 in Italian, into English. Do that and then talk to me.
1) Too hard to translate it lol

2) No divirting on my side...

3) Why your explication should be better off than Dr Adel? Both of them hae flaws.

4) I have already demolished your and his explication, adding also that Adel understood 36:40 better that what you did.

5) Hope from now on you and other muslims know that sun and moon can catch up eachothers under certain circumstances.

Location hidden

#154844 Nov 24, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a very foolish comment. Christians killed millions of Christians in Europe and Christianity never died.
So, how can Islam die, your D. Highness? Mind you that Muslims did not kill millions of Muslims.
How do you manage to entertain such silly and absurd thoughts?
Huh?

This is what I wrote: "If they kill eachoters then there is a chance Islam will disappear once for all."

Now I will enlighten you by re-writing that sentence and writing in caps some key words.

"IF they kill eachoters then THERE IS A CHANCE Islam will disappear once for all.

I don't see therefore any intelligent relation between my sentence and your posted to it.

Location hidden

#154845 Nov 24, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Buford,
Forget Hamas and Israel. Both are bad.
Buford, do you love me? Jesus is my brother.
The truth is you hate Jesus. You started to hate Christians and slowly this hate make you hate and insult Jesus, your prophet, one of Allah's greatest messenger. As Muslim you should be worried about the after life, since Jesus will be there to judge, and having you offended him so often, no celestial brothel for you.
bmz

Singapore

#154846 Nov 24, 2012
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh?
This is what I wrote: "If they kill eachoters then there is a chance Islam will disappear once for all."
Now I will enlighten you by re-writing that sentence and writing in caps some key words.
"IF they kill eachoters then THERE IS A CHANCE Islam will disappear once for all.
I don't see therefore any intelligent relation between my sentence and your posted to it.
Ya, me too. I don't see any intelligence in your note: ""IF they kill eachoters then THERE IS A CHANCE Islam will disappear once for all."

I told you already that the Christians of Europe killed their own fellow Christians in millions and Christianity did not die and never disappeared at all.

So, why should Islam die? That si the million dollar question.

Tell me honestly if you can carry out even a conversation with kids at home? lol!
bmz

Singapore

#154847 Nov 24, 2012
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth is you hate Jesus. You started to hate Christians and slowly this hate make you hate and insult Jesus, your prophet, one of Allah's greatest messenger. As Muslim you should be worried about the after life, since Jesus will be there to judge, and having you offended him so often, no celestial brothel for you.
How can any Muslim hate Jesus? Jesus is our dear brother.

You are a non-Muslim and a non-Christian. Right?

So, why did you write another foolish remark that Jesus will be there to judge? Are you a closet-Christian? What makes you think that Jesus will judge? He was himself judged on earth by others. So, how can he be the judge? Explain!

Do you mean to say that Jesus will provide celestial brothel to you and Christians? Great!

Since: Aug 12

Adana, Turkey

#154848 Nov 24, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
True that.
Greetings and welcome to this thread, where you will not find many insane non-Muslims. lol!
Salaams
:D:D:D I hope
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#154849 Nov 24, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
True that.
Salaams
Guess again, Fck-O
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#154850 Nov 24, 2012
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well hasatan, baal hamolech, and halooseefer, can do nothing without G-D'S authorization. kind of think of it, as an electorial college. if you vote for your evil, then G-D sends the evil and wicked angels to represent you.
so if this whole world is ran by evil and wickeness. it is because this world voted, for it. and your just, getting you pagan direction deserves.
here in the united states, you don't even have one G-Dly or righteous representative in the legislative, executive, or judicial branch. they are all, representatives of the devil. this is why the united states is suffering.
you, have absolutly no representatives of G-D. you even are now having mass killings, like they have in the muslem countries because of this. so the rest of the world, is not in better shape either. with pestilence, plague and famine on the increase.
and if you think, hasatan is you biggest worry. then you need to rethink again. because because hates to loose, baal hamolech and halooseefer even more than hasatan.
there are three, evil and wicked angels, G-D has set loose upon this world. cause i was there when G-D, told me so. they were also there, the day G-D came to tell me about the woman. and this whole world put together, cannot even defeat the weakest of those three angels.
this whole world is in serious trouble, because this whole world is against G-D. even global warming, is not caused by the reason antiG-D scientist say. the enemies of G-D, don't want you to examine anything in TheLight. they want you to listen to their, perverted excuses. so they can maintain, their hell and death hold on earth. and this world against G-D, is just too easily duped. they do not want to know the truth, there not even interested in truth.
Rabbee--- well hasatan, baal hamolech, and halooseefer, can do nothing without G-D'S authorization.

HughBe--- I would use the word ALLOW and not authorize.

Rabbee---so if this whole world is ran by evil and wickeness. it is because this world voted, for it.

HughBe--- Indeed you are correct, the world has rejected God and chosen evil.
Frijoles

Farmington, CT

#154851 Nov 24, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I was referring to Map 2. So, please start cutting and trimming Israel back to the size that the UN agreed.
Shall we?
Rather unrealistic. There are entire cities within Israel proper that are going nowhere. Plus Israeli arabs live in those cities with full Israeli citizenship.

One thing is for certain though. Based upon the recent behavior of Hamas, the chance of a Palestinian state has gone from maybe 40% to 4%.

At this point the only realistic solution is a one state solution with Palestinian enclaves. Personally I wish it didnt have to be that way, but really, there is virtually no pathway otherwise. The Palestinians should of ran with Oslo.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#154852 Nov 24, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
Rather unrealistic. There are entire cities within Israel proper that are going nowhere. Plus Israeli arabs live in those cities with full Israeli citizenship.
One thing is for certain though. Based upon the recent behavior of Hamas, the chance of a Palestinian state has gone from maybe 40% to 4%.
At this point the only realistic solution is a one state solution with Palestinian enclaves. Personally I wish it didnt have to be that way, but really, there is virtually no pathway otherwise. The Palestinians should of ran with Oslo.
Even if Israel were shrunk to the size of Tel Aviv, the Hamastanians wouldn't accept the existence of the "Zionist Entity."
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#154853 Nov 24, 2012
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
If they kill eachoters then there is a chance Islam will disappear once for all.
rabbee: well either that, or they discover. their religion is another, con from the subtle beasts of the fields. and that it is all, only make believe. the evidence of muslem killing muslem, should at least inform them. sumptin, is wrong. even if their vain arrogance, is not getting the message right now.

we can do this the easy way, or we can do this the really hard way. and guess what all, religions choose? like the multitudes at in the desert, did not choose wisely either. which seems to be, the worldy trend. lets not make this easy, lets make this as hard as possible on everyone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pagan caught performing naked ritual with teena... (Nov '12) Sep 8 Kathwynn 14
Bloomfield woman behind Ten Commandments monume... Sep 7 Kathwynn 2
Who exactly was Gjoub, and should I trust him? (Mar '09) Sep 1 Kathwynn 503
SHADOW PEOPLE... i need help (May '07) Aug 25 Only1Likeme212 347
Speaking of religion: Pagans stir a fuss in Beebe Aug 25 Ernie 117
Pagan community northern kentucky? (Nov '12) Aug 25 scorpion123 27
Reagan appointee sides with Wiccans: NM town mu... Aug 20 Kathwynn 5
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••