Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments
146,101 - 146,120 of 199,979 Comments Last updated 57 min ago
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: no neither G-D or i, would continue to hate them. just as Moshe, and Avraham, were not true to G-D at first. and i am not about, to hate anyone on a true course with G-D. if i found any, in that direction. even if they are less advanced, or more advanced than i. the direction one is going in, is most important.
and remember according to TheTorah, i had failed at first too. and so it would be, hypocritical of me. to denounce even one, repenting soul. but it would be, hearless of me to not tell the truth. that might result, in stagnation or sadiation.
and i know how hard it is to even, take that first step in the right direction. when all of your worldly instincts, are telling you it is the wrong way. and your going to be going, against the mainstreams. and chances are you are going to be shunned, by the whole world.
even your own family and friend, are most likly to forsake you. this is how and why, i lost my first wife and children. o i still love them, even though they want nothing to do with me. but i had to keep going, i had to know the truth. my curiosity about what G-D said to me, i could no longer resist.
but it was still that second also unexpected visit with G-D. that actually cinched, the knot. i cannot even explain to anyone, the emotions i had after that. i was so angry and yet so much in love, with G-D at the same time. i was like a moth, to a flame. sometimes cursing the flame, but crying because you can't stay away from IT. but you have this unsationable desire, to talk about your LOVE.
Rabbee--that G-D hates HIS enemies.

HughBe--- You also said "WHO knows kindness for thousands [of generations] to those who love ME and observe MY commandments"

So what if the enemies of God changed and start to observe His commandments. Would He still hate them?

Rabbee: NO neither G-D or i, would continue to hate them. just as Moshe, and Avraham, were not true to G-D at first.

HughBe--- So, based on all that is said above the EVIL ways are hated and not the person. Put it this way, a change in ways produces a change in feelings from hate to LOVE.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Hamas Charter
http://www.thejerusalemfund.org/www.thejerusa...

Article Six: Peculiarity and Independence

The Islamic Resistance Movement is a distinct Palestinian Movement which owes its loyalty to Allah, derives from Islam its way of life and strives to raise the banner of Allah over every inch of Palestine. Only under the shadow of Islam could the members of all regions coexist in safety and security for their lives, properties and rights. In the absence of Islam, conflict arises, oppression reigns, corruption is rampant and struggles and wars prevail.

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Frijoles wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1 929_Palestine_riots
Hebron massacre, 24 August 1929
On 20 August, Haganah leaders proposed to provide defence for 600 Jews of the Old Yishuv in Hebron, or to help them evacuate. However, the leaders of the Hebron community declined these offers, insisting that they trusted the A'yan (Arab notables) to protect them.
On 24 August 1929 in Hebron, Arab mobs attacked the Jewish quarter killing and raping men, women and children and looting Jewish property. They killed 65-68 Jews[39][40] and wounded 58, with some of the victims being tortured, or mutilated.[14][41][42][citatio n needed]
Sir John Chancellor, the British High Commissioner visited Hebron and later wrote to his son, "The horror of it is beyond words. In one house I visited not less than twenty-five Jews men and women were murdered in cold blood." Sir Walter Shaw concluded in The Palestine Disturbances report that "unspeakable atrocities have occurred in Hebron.[43]
The Shaw report described the attack, "Arabs in Hebron made a most ferocious attack on the Jewish ghetto and on isolated Jewish houses lying outside the crowded quarters of the town. More than 60 Jews – including many women and children – were murdered and more than 50 were wounded. This savage attack, of which no condemnation could be too severe, was accompanied by wanton destruction and looting. Jewish synagogues were desecrated, a Jewish hospital, which had provided treatment for Arabs, was attacked and ransacked, and only the exceptional personal courage displayed by Mr. Cafferata – the one British Police Officer in the town – prevented the outbreak from developing into a general massacre of the Jews in Hebron."[44]
The lone British policeman in the town, Raymond Cafferata, who, "killed as many of the murderers as he could, taking to his fists even", was overwhelmed, and the reinforcements he called for did not arrive for 5 hours - leading to severe recriminations.
Hundreds of Jews were saved by their Arab neighbours, who offered them sanctuary from the mob by hiding them in their own houses[14] while others survived by taking refuge in the British police station at Beit Ramon on the outskirts of the city. When the massacre ended, the surviving Jews were evacuated by the British.[14]
This massacre had a deep and lasting effect on the old and newer Jewish communities in Palestine.
Frijoles---Hundreds of Jews were SAVED by their ARAB neighbours, who offered them sanctuary from the mob by hiding them in their own houses

HughBe--- Thank you for your quote.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
The hostility did not start with Hamas. They just Islamicized it.
You should research the 1929 Hebron riots.http://en.wikipedia.org/ wiki/1929_Palestine_riots
That all said, Israel withdrew from their settlements in Gaza in 2005 with the full expectation that in return, everyone would live in peace. The borders were fully open for commerce. Within a few months, Hamas seized control of Gaza and soon afterwords started the rocket attacks.
Share your thoughts on this quote "The Jewish serpent will show its hydra’s heads everywhere, BLOCKING the way to a RELAXATION of international tensions. We Jews will NOT ALLOW PEACE in the world, however hard statesmen and peace advocates try to bring it about.”— London Jewish Chronicle, March 3, 1939"
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

later
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Article Seven: The Universality of Hamas

By virtue of the distribution of Muslims, who pursue the cause of the Hamas, all over the globe, and strive for its victory, for the reinforcement of its positions and for the encouragement of its Jihad, the Movement is a universal one. It is apt to be that due to the clarity of its thinking, the nobility of its purpose and the loftiness of its objectives. It is in this light that the Movement has to be regarded, evaluated and acknowledged. Whoever denigrates its worth, or avoids supporting it, or is so blind as to dismiss its role, is challenging Fate itself.
Hamas is one of the links in the Chain of Jihad in the confrontation with the Zionist invasion. It links up with the setting out of the Martyr Izz a-din al-Qassam and his brothers in the Muslim Brotherhood who fought the Holy War in 1936; it further relates to another link of the Palestinian Jihad and the Jihad and efforts of the Muslim Brothers during the 1948 War, and to the Jihad operations of the Muslim Brothers in 1968 and thereafter. But even if the links have become distant from each other, and even if the obstacles erected by those who revolve in the Zionist orbit, aiming at obstructing the road before the Jihad fighters, have rendered the pursuance of Jihad impossible; nevertheless, the Hamas has been looking forward to implement Allah’s promise whatever time it might take. The prophet, prayer and peace be upon him, said: The time will not come until Muslims will fight the Jews (and kill them); until the Jews hide behind rocks and trees, which will cry: O Muslim! there is a Jew hiding behind me, come on and kill him! This will not apply to the Gharqad, which is a Jewish tree (cited by Bukhari and Muslim).

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Frijoles---Hundreds of Jews were SAVED by their ARAB neighbours, who offered them sanctuary from the mob by hiding them in their own houses
HughBe--- Thank you for your quote.
We can only wish and pray that this would happen more often.

Ironically, when there were still Israeli settlements in Gaza, there was free economic exchange between the Israelis and the Palestinians. There are entire generations of Israelis and Palestinians who are familiar each other because of that. Gaza did not become isolated until after Hamas took power.
Frijoles

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Share your thoughts on this quote "The Jewish serpent will show its hydra’s heads everywhere, BLOCKING the way to a RELAXATION of international tensions. We Jews will NOT ALLOW PEACE in the world, however hard statesmen and peace advocates try to bring it about.”— London Jewish Chronicle, March 3, 1939"
Doing your part to advance world peace as usual, I see.
Frijoles

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kfar_Etzion_mass...

The Kfar Etzion massacre was a massacre of 129 Jews by the Arab Legion on May 13, 1948, the day before the Israeli Declaration of Independence. All but four of the 133 inhabitants of Kibbutz Kfar Etzion were killed[1] during a three-hour bombardment by Arab artillery, in the wake of a siege that lasted several days.[2] When the remaining defenders surrendered, they assembled near the school where they were photographed waving white flags with their hands in the air. The Arabs opened fire and killed many on the spot. Those who remained alive were stabbed to death. Hand grenades were thrown into a cellar, killing a group of 50 who were hiding there. The building was blown up.[3]Only four members of Kfar Etzion survived. They were taken prisoner and transferred to Transjordan. Immediately following the surrender on May 13, the kibbutz was looted and burned.[4]...

...When the hopelessness of their position became undeniable on May 13, the defenders of Kfar Etzion laid down their arms and attempted to surrender. The number of people killed and the perpetrators are in dispute. According to one account, the main group of about 50 defenders were surrounded by a large number of Arab irregulars, who shouted "Deir Yassin!" and ordered the Jews to sit down, stand up, and sit down again. Suddenly someone opened fire on the Jews with a machine gun and others joined in the killing. Those Jews not immediately cut down tried to run away but were pursued.

The Israeli histories of the Kfar Etzion massacre (such as Levi, 1986, Isseroff, 2005) note that the defenders had put out the white flag and lined up to surrender in front of the school building of the German monastery. There were 133 people there. After they were photographed by a man in a kaffiyeh, an armored car apparently belonging to the Arab Legion opened fire with its machine gun, and then Arab irregulars joined in. A group of defenders managed to crawl into the cellar of the monastery, where they defended themselves until a large number of grenades were thrown into the cellar. The building was then blown up and collapsed on them. According to this reckoning, about 129 persons were murdered.[11] Yigal Allon (1970) and Martin Gilbert (1977) both state that fifteen Jews were killed after surrendering.[12][13]
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Frijoles wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/K far_Etzion_massacre
The Kfar Etzion massacre was a massacre of 129 Jews by the Arab Legion on May 13, 1948, the day before the Israeli Declaration of Independence. All but four of the 133 inhabitants of Kibbutz Kfar Etzion were killed[1] during a three-hour bombardment by Arab artillery, in the wake of a siege that lasted several days.[2] When the remaining defenders surrendered, they assembled near the school where they were photographed waving white flags with their hands in the air. The Arabs opened fire and killed many on the spot. Those who remained alive were stabbed to death. Hand grenades were thrown into a cellar, killing a group of 50 who were hiding there. The building was blown up.[3]Only four members of Kfar Etzion survived. They were taken prisoner and transferred to Transjordan. Immediately following the surrender on May 13, the kibbutz was looted and burned.[4]...
...When the hopelessness of their position became undeniable on May 13, the defenders of Kfar Etzion laid down their arms and attempted to surrender. The number of people killed and the perpetrators are in dispute. According to one account, the main group of about 50 defenders were surrounded by a large number of Arab irregulars, who shouted "Deir Yassin!" and ordered the Jews to sit down, stand up, and sit down again. Suddenly someone opened fire on the Jews with a machine gun and others joined in the killing. Those Jews not immediately cut down tried to run away but were pursued.
The Israeli histories of the Kfar Etzion massacre (such as Levi, 1986, Isseroff, 2005) note that the defenders had put out the white flag and lined up to surrender in front of the school building of the German monastery. There were 133 people there. After they were photographed by a man in a kaffiyeh, an armored car apparently belonging to the Arab Legion opened fire with its machine gun, and then Arab irregulars joined in. A group of defenders managed to crawl into the cellar of the monastery, where they defended themselves until a large number of grenades were thrown into the cellar. The building was then blown up and collapsed on them. According to this reckoning, about 129 persons were murdered.[11] Yigal Allon (1970) and Martin Gilbert (1977) both state that fifteen Jews were killed after surrendering.[12][13]
useful information.

Now, take a look at the video below and see if the 1948 matter above is related. Listen to what he said about the Palestinians and in particular that Palestine would have been a state had it not been completely destroyed. Listen carefully from the second minute.

Listen to what he said i.e. when the Jewish militia attacked they/Palestinians were HELPLESS etc.

Could these things explain your quote above?

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
We can only wish and pray that this would happen more often.
Ironically, when there were still Israeli settlements in Gaza, there was free economic exchange between the Israelis and the Palestinians. There are entire generations of Israelis and Palestinians who are familiar each other because of that. Gaza did not become isolated until after Hamas took power.
Tell me about the rights that a person should have with respect to personal property e.g. your car.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

see you much later
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it to you if two people want to express their affection? Why does it matter to you? How is this a threat to you?
This is basic human rights.
Nothing to me. I just showed affection to HughBe. It does not matter to me and I never considered it a threat at all.

What gave you that impression?

Was your post addressed to me?
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you are caught up in false equivalencies.

As a member of the human race you should be upset at Hamas. Not just as a muslim, but as a member of the human race.

I asked you to provide a citation from the Israeli constitution or equivalent government document where they advocate genocide. AN official charter or equivalent.

And finally, please answer these two questions:

1. How do you expect Israel, or any nation for that matter, to react when another entity fires hundreds (now thousands) of rockets at their civilian population (Including Jerusalem)

2. How do you negotiate "peace" with an organization that exists SOLEY to eliminate you?
I am not really talking about equivalencies.

In my view, both the Palestinians and the Israelis are equally bad. I consider Israel worse, looking at her past and present records. The current Israeli Regime has to go. And only the moderate Israelis can get rid of this regime by standing up. Israel does not want peace. It wants war. This is my observation.

Israel, in my view, is a multimillion dollars US investment gone wrong and malfunctioning.

What has my view got to do with the human race? Where was the human race, when the US human race lied and invaded Iraq under deceit with another lying human race, the British? Did that have anything to do with all the human race?

That action by the US and the UK, was an act of bullying another human race, which had not hurt either of the two. Right? The two used their military might. Israel is doing exactly the same with a people, who have no military might.

The concept that the Palestinians are inferior, worthless and must be hated, is not enshrined in the Israeli constitution but it is in the Israeli Oral Tradition. Every Israeli is brainwashed from a young age and hate is propagated and bred. This is a fact no one can deny. Hamas' Charter was written in 1988 long before it came to power.

For your information, Hamas originally developed from an organization known as the Mujama movement, which was encouraged by Israel to weaken PLA. You heard this from me today. Right?
And have you heard about the First Intifada?

This current problem is nothing new. Before Killing Hamas' key military man, it was quite common to hear Israel carrying on air strikes regularly. The latest killing aggravated the situation and retaliation started.

I am honestly upset at both bloody fools, who believe in violence, not peace.

Answer to your questions:

1. Israel has been regularly firing missiles using F15s regularly to target people and sites in Ghaza. So, it should expect something in return. Since Ghazans do not have an an air force, they throw tin-cans, which do not cause major damage to people and property. Compare the loss of property and lives inflicted by Israel with the loss of property and life inflicted by Hamas' tin-cans.

Frijoles, I have seen lots of videos filmed by non-Arabs and japanese. I see how the IDF soldiers behave and treat the Palestinians within Israel and those living near the border. Even some of the IDF soldiers and ex-soldiers have deplored their own actions. The IDF soldiers behave like sub-humans.

2. Ignore the rhetoric, offer peace sincerely and withdraw from the lands captured.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Buford wrote:
<quoted text>Gee, you finally figured it out.
Buford, you always loved Mahmood before. Do you still love him?
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you not aware that Gaza shares a border with Egypt? A country not at war with them?
As usual on this topic, you state misfacts.
Yes, it shares a border with Egypt.

And under Mubarak, it was kept locked , whenever Israel attacked.

If the border had been left open by Mubarak of Egypt, 1,450 plus innocent civilians would not have died.

You just gave me an idea. Egypt should now open the border and allow a massive Ghazan Exodus, whenever Israel attacks it. It would save lots of innocent lives.

Hamas leadership and their military can stay inside, fight IDF and retaliate.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
A poster on another thread posted the following and if it is true then Hamas would love to see it.
"The Jewish serpent will show its hydra’s heads everywhere, blocking the way to a relaxation of international tensions. We Jews will not allow peace in the world, however hard statesmen and peace advocates try to bring it about.”— London Jewish Chronicle, March 3, 1939"

Note these points taken from the quote.
1. BLOCKING the way TO a relaxation of international TENSIONS.
2. Jews will NOT ALLOW PEACE in the WORLD, however hard statesmen and PEACE advocates TRY to bring it about.”
If the quote is true, where was Hamas in 1939?
If the quote is true, was there hostility between Jews and Palestinians in 1939? Not to my knowledge.
Jews and non-Jews, people of integrity think about it honestly and objectively.
Even PLO was not there back then.

The truth, HughBe, is that Israel is a Drama Queen, which is appreciated and supported by a few Drama Queens like the US and others.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe--- You also said "WHO knows kindness for thousands [of generations] to those who love ME and observe MY commandments"
So what if the enemies of God changed and start to observe His commandments. Would He still hate them?
Rabbee: NO neither G-D or i, would continue to hate them. just as Moshe, and Avraham, were not true to G-D at first.
HughBe--- So, based on all that is said above the EVIL ways are hated and not the person. Put it this way, a change in ways produces a change in feelings from hate to LOVE.
rabbee: well your error there, is calling a talking critter a person. you are altering scripture, when you call any talking critter a person. and if i call any of you critters by name, that is your name according to scripture.

as long as the individual, is among the evil and wicked critters they are to be hated. and whether your a talking critter or not, is mostly an elective. and the appointed talking critters, are not likely to evolve into a person.

and according to scripture, here for the end of the sixth day. i am the only person here, in TheTorah. and up to my assin, only talking critters and talking all-hgators following mr lizard lips again. because this world, has not really been fighting for G-D.

and organized critter religions today, are nothing more than a blockade to G-D'S Truth here in TheTorah. it is the devils attempts, to stop you from the real truth of G-D. they are only, a spiritual protection racket critter mafia. and every critter in this world, is nothing more than another obsticale on my way bact to G-D.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well your error there, is calling a talking critter a person. you are altering scripture, when you call any talking critter a person. and if i call any of you critters by name, that is your name according to scripture.
as long as the individual, is among the evil and wicked critters they are to be hated. and whether your a talking critter or not, is mostly an elective. and the appointed talking critters, are not likely to evolve into a person.
and according to scripture, here for the end of the sixth day. i am the only person here, in TheTorah. and up to my assin, only talking critters and talking all-hgators following mr lizard lips again. because this world, has not really been fighting for G-D.
and organized critter religions today, are nothing more than a blockade to G-D'S Truth here in TheTorah. it is the devils attempts, to stop you from the real truth of G-D. they are only, a spiritual protection racket critter mafia. and every critter in this world, is nothing more than another obsticale on my way bact to G-D.

Rabbee: NO neither G-D or i, would continue to hate them....

HughBe--- So, based on all that is said above the EVIL ways are hated and not the person. Put it this way, a change in ways produces a change in feelings from hate to LOVE

Rabbee---as long as the individual, is among the evil and wicked critters they are to be hated

HughBe--- But based on what is said above it is clear that what God hates in the EVIL and not the person otherwise a change in behaviour would not change the hate of the person.

As you know when people hate others it matters not how good the hated are they will still be hated by their adversaries.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Even PLO was not there back then.
The truth, HughBe, is that Israel is a Drama Queen, which is appreciated and supported by a few Drama Queens like the US and others.
Let me correct your FEW and say MANY because based on my own experience and understanding, Israel is supported by the vast MAJORITY, if not all, of Christians if Jamaica is a good sample of them.

What concerns me if true is this "Jews will NOT ALLOW PEACE in the WORLD, however hard statesmen and PEACE advocates TRY ".

These words which were supposedly said in 1939 speak about the mind-set of some and surely proclaim the root cause of the problem over there, unless there has been a change in the minds.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••