Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 207,486

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#154679 Nov 20, 2012
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: your statement about not hating, what you call people is wrong. since even G-D hates those, you call also as people. as evidence from this excerpt from the preamble: "for IAM HaShem*, your G-D - a jealous G-D, WHO visits the sins of fathers upon children to the third and fourth generation, for my enemies; but WHO knows kindness for thousands [of generations] to those who love ME and observe MY commandments.
i have no doubt, that if you were to actually meet, this more subtle than anyother beast of the fields. you would call him, a people. yet G-D does not call him, or his followers that.
so why am i the only person, here in TheTorah today? when there are about seven billion, of what you consider as people. i do not think you are seeing this, the way G-D does.
and you should not form an image of G-D, as only a g-d of love. since even you gave evidence, of G-D having strong hate too. rejection is a form, of hate also. it says in ThePreamble, that G-D hates HIS enemies. so there is no justification for the claim, that G-D loves everyone.
why would G-D create examples, of those you allege a people HE hates? except as a training guide, on how not to think, say or act. why does G-D send the righteous, except as examples of HIS goodness. i have the same capability, of full range of emotions as G-D. even if i am, less stoic about it. trying to be 100%, like G-D is really difficult. realisticly speaking, i may never make it that close. but it dces not, stop me from trying.
but the way i see this world now, is like -99.xxx% holyness. but if i lie about this, it takes away room to improve. lies only limit, an stagnate your ability to improve. but only the truth, is limitless.
if you lie to your mate, and say that is the best meal i ever had. when it is, the worst meal you ever had. guess what you are going to eat, for the rest of your unrepented life?
Adam--that G-D hates HIS enemies.

HughBe--- You also said "WHO knows kindness for thousands [of generations] to those who love ME and observe MY commandments"

So what if the enemies of God changed and start to observe His commandmenmts. Would He still hate them?
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#154680 Nov 20, 2012
The Doctrine of the Perfect Man (Al-Insan al-Kamil) and its Significance Today
http://www.israinternational.com/the-perfect-...

Excerpt:

However, there are human beings, such as the Prophet Muhammad, and other prophets and saints, who have achieved the Perfect State and reflect the divine qualities. By observing and emulating the example of such individuals, particularly the prophet, we can work on correcting our own flaws and embodying the divine characteristics that we innately possess.

Farmington, CT

#154681 Nov 20, 2012
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>Here is where I disagree with you.
How is it, I've wondered for some time now, that you DON'T see that the Islamic citations are PRECISELY the problem? The "vision" of Hamas is informed by what Mohammad "revealed" from "Allah" in his anti-Jewish manifesto, the Qur'an.
IOW, the Hamas Charter is FOUNDED on Mohammad's hatred of Jews for their having REJECTED him as a false prophet. He had any number of them MURDERED for this "crime," and he is the PERFECT MODEL for Muslims everywhere. Others may equivocate in order to get along, but Hamas takes The Messenger of Allah at his word.
I am not in disagreement with you. But in the case of BMZ my focus is slightly to the side of this. I am trying to get him to understand that his objection to Hamas should not only be on the basis of their religion, but on the basis that Hamas is anti-human. BMZ is basically saying that it is alright to be anti-human, just leave Islam out of it. I am going deeper than that, and asking him to understand the anti-humanity for what it is. Once he does, he can apply it as he likes.
Frijoles

Farmington, CT

#154682 Nov 20, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
NO Frijoles,that is not what BMZ is talking about. He is talking about affection and not sex. We meaning BMZ and I understand that we can care about each other as males without having to walk hand in hand.
But why not walk hand in hand? What does it matter to you? This is all silliness, and you country in the epitome of silliness.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#154683 Nov 20, 2012
This is a test:

Prophet Muhammad has achieved the Perfect State and reflects the divine qualities.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#154684 Nov 20, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
But why not walk hand in hand? What does it matter to you? This is all silliness, and you country in the epitome of silliness.
Get rid of the personal attacks and deal with issues.

I suppose that I should not be surprised to see you and your fellow walking and holding hands. That is ok if that is your thing.

Why do you support disrespecting and breaking laws?
Frijoles

Farmington, CT

#154685 Nov 20, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Get rid of the personal attacks and deal with issues.
I suppose that I should not be surprised to see you and your fellow walking and holding hands. That is ok if that is your thing.
Why do you support disrespecting and breaking laws?
What Jamaican law would be the handholders be breaking?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#154686 Nov 20, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Does your concept of human rights extend beyond same sex issues?

If so tell me about the rights of people as you see them.

Please include human rights as it relate to personal property.
Frijoles

Farmington, CT

#154687 Nov 20, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Does your concept of human rights extend beyond same sex issues?
If so tell me about the rights of people as you see them.
Please include human rights as it relate to personal property.
What Jamaican law would be the handholders be breaking?
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#154688 Nov 20, 2012
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>Here is where I disagree with you.
How is it, I've wondered for some time now, that you DON'T see that the Islamic citations are PRECISELY the problem? The "vision" of Hamas is informed by what Mohammad "revealed" from "Allah" in his anti-Jewish manifesto, the Qur'an.
IOW, the Hamas Charter is FOUNDED on Mohammad's hatred of Jews for their having REJECTED him as a false prophet. He had any number of them MURDERED for this "crime," and he is the PERFECT MODEL for Muslims everywhere. Others may equivocate in order to get along, but Hamas takes The Messenger of Allah at his word.
butt-turd is no christian. he has never been one.
he is just a worm.
This assole forgets that Jesus was rejected as a false prophet and was murdered by the Jews!
What a shortsighted shtbag he is.
The State of Israel is there because of a set of books written by a bunch of people giving themselves "god given" rights without any proof whatsoever.
The Palestinians are seen as pariahs by the immirgant invaders who take over land even today by thieves who don't even have the right to call themselves "semitic" under the guise of "religion".
The expansion of Israel is a crime.
It is a joke for a country with more nuclear and conventional arsenal than all neighbours put together to squeal about cheap "stones" being thrown at them.
This is just an excuse to kill more people and take over more land as it was done during "biblical" times.
We have to leave this to "God" in whose name they are stealing land from peasants.
Liars always get found out.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#154689 Nov 20, 2012
Hamas in Their Own Words
http://www.adl.org/main_israel/hamas_own_word...

"We regard this as a continuation of the American policy based on oppression and the shedding of Muslim and Arab blood…We condemn the assassination and the killing of an Arab holy warrior. We ask God to offer him mercy with the true believers and the martyrs."

(Ismail Haniyeh, head of the Hamas administration in the Gaza Strip commenting on the killing of Osama Bin Laden, May 2, 2011)

"Whoever is killed by a Jew receives the reward of two martyrs, because the very thing that the Jews did to the prophets was done to him.

"The Jews are the most despicable and contemptible nation to crawl upon the face of the Earth, because they have displayed hostility to Allah.

"Allah will kill the Jews in the hell of the world to come, just like they killed the believers in the hell of this world.

"The Jews kill anyone who believes in Allah. They do not want to see any peace whatsoever on Earth."

(Sermon delivered by 'Atallah Abu Al-Subh, former Hamas minister of culture, which aired on Al-Aqsa TV, April 8, 2011, translation by MEMRI).

“We cannot agree to a programme that is intended to poison the minds of our children…Holocaust studies in refugee camps is a contemptible plot and serves the Zionist entity with a goal of creating a reality and telling stories in order to justify acts of slaughter against the Palestinian people."

(Statement from Hamas Ministry of Refugee Affairs on U.N. Relief and Works Agency plan to include Holocaust education in the curriculum taught Palestinian refugees, February 28, 2011)

"The lie of the Zionist Holocaust crumbles with countless holocausts committed by the Zionists in Beit Hanoun, al-Fakhoura school and other places in Palestine."

(Hamas leader Mahmoud al-Zahar, speaking at a memorial service for Palestinians killed during the 2008 Israeli war in Gaza, January 6, 2011)

"Palestine is Islamic, and not an Islamic emirate, from the river to the sea, that unites the Palestinians. Jews have no right in it, with the exception of those who lived on the land of Palestine before World War I."

(Hamas official Halil Al-Hayya, Al-Hayat newspaper, November 11, 2010)

"We have liberated Gaza, but have we recognized Israel? Have we given up our lands occupied in 1948? We demand the liberation of the West Bank, and the establishment of a state in the West Bank and Gaza, with Jerusalem as its capital – but without recognizing [Israel]. This is the key – without recognizing the Israeli enemy on a single inch of land....
"Our plan for this stage is to liberate any inch of Palestinian land, and to establish a state on it. Our ultimate plan is [to have] Palestine in its entirety. I say this loud and clear so that nobody will accuse me of employing political tactics. We will not recognize the Israeli enemy. "

(Hamas leader Mahmoud Al-Zahhar, Future News TV, June 15, 2010, Source: MEMRI.org )
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#154691 Nov 20, 2012
LOL!
Mahmood

North York, Canada

#154692 Nov 20, 2012
Anyone can see here that Buford just can't help being a habitual Jewish-ass licker.
hello people

United States

#154693 Nov 20, 2012
John Doe wrote:
Historians say that pre-Islamic Arabs worshipped the moon-god by bowing in prayer toward Mecca several times a day. They would also make a pilgrimage to Mecca, run around the Kabah seven times and throw stones at the devil. And they fasted for one month, which began with the appearance of the crescent moon and ended when the crescent moon reappeared.
These same rites form the core of Islam today: Muslims bow in prayer toward Mecca; they make a pilgrimage to Mecca and run around the Kabah seven times; and they still throw stones at the devil. They also observe the fast of Ramadan, which begins and ends with the crescent moon.
Moreover, the ancient symbol of the pagan moon-god, the crescent moon, is the official symbol of Islam; it appears on the flags of Muslim countries, as well as on the tops of mosques and minarets everywhere."
A prove muslims are in fact pagans, worshiping one of the pagan gods.
Another hint about the paganism of Islam is that it when it took parts of the Bible and Torah, it changed the the content of these scriptures. Thus in fact not only adding new 'knowledge' but also changing the old!
The Bible took the Old Testament from the Torah, WITHOUT CHANGING THE CONTENT...because Christians know it is in fact the Word of God and it is not corrupted. God does not send out twice his Word and let it be changed both times...
Another hint. All the prophets in the Bible and Torah came from the midst of the chosen people, the Jews...but Prophet Mohammed has no linkage to them...while the Quran admits that they are the chosen people.
According Quran prophets and their followers BEFORE Prophet Mohammed were already Muslim and were following Islam. They supposedly already called themselves Muslim and their religion Islam...but not ONE historian, whether muslim or non-muslim, recorded such 'muslim communities'. In fact there were no Muslim historians in those days. The only book that supports this claim is the same book that made this claim, namely the Quran.
Christians know...before Jesus there were no Christians, we don't even make such claims. And we acknowledge all Jewish scriptures to be true, from God and unchanged.
These are some of the hints of Islam being a pagan religion.
listen,

since you are ignorant in believe everything you read or some historian talk. Let me explain, muslims worshiping moon god is like saying christians worship the cross or jews worship the wailing wall. Millions of jews kiss the wailing wall, bow down and pray infront of it....christians kiss cross, bow down to picture of jesus and mary......does that means they are believe wrong God? or way of worshiping? I not a muslim but fasting using calander is done way before islam came. There is certain time we fast and then at the end of the day we stop fasting when the sun goes out or certain calander. so all am saying is what you say is not islam. its done before islam.
a lot of christian churches have statue of mary, angels, cross outside. the bible is changed by christians although taken from old testament, old testament is irrelevant to christianity.
jesus never talk about christianity. so christianity came after jesus, that means its not approved by jesus.
No, if you claim all jewish scripture to be true, why there is NO christian follow the tanakh? yes, a lot of the bible is changed in time. if islam is pagan religion then so is christianity, so is judaism, so if all other religion.....because of what I mentioned above.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#154694 Nov 20, 2012
hello people wrote:
<quoted text>
listen,

since you are ignorant in believe everything you read or some historian talk. Let me explain, muslims worshiping moon god is like saying christians worship the cross or jews worship the wailing wall. Millions of jews kiss the wailing wall, bow down and pray infront of it....christians kiss cross, bow down to picture of jesus and mary......does that means they are believe wrong God? or way of worshiping? I not a muslim but fasting using calander is done way before islam came. There is certain time we fast and then at the end of the day we stop fasting when the sun goes out or certain calander. so all am saying is what you say is not islam. its done before islam.
a lot of christian churches have statue of mary, angels, cross outside. the bible is changed by christians although taken from old testament, old testament is irrelevant to christianity.
jesus never talk about christianity. so christianity came after jesus, that means its not approved by jesus.
No, if you claim all jewish scripture to be true, why there is NO christian follow the tanakh? yes, a lot of the bible is changed in time. if islam is pagan religion then so is christianity, so is judaism, so if all other religion.....because of what I mentioned above.
Thank you for addressing John Doe, the Duh!

bmz

Singapore

#154695 Nov 20, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately in Hughbes country , it is UNLAWFUL for you to express that love.
:(
In every country, folks will understand that easily. Even God understands that.

"Love thy neighbor" did not mean that one could be sexually intimate with the neighbors. Right?

bmz

Singapore

#154696 Nov 20, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Can someone please explain how on one hand Muslims consider Jerusalem a holy city, and on the other hand FIRE ROCKETS at it?
At THEIR OWN people?
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-430...
2 rockets fired at Jerusalem
Siren sounds in capital as UN chief visits city. One rocket lands in Gush Etzion.
For the second time since the beginning of Operation Pillar of Defense, an air raid siren sounded in Jerusalem at around 2:15 pm, shortly after the arrival of UN chief Ban Ki-moon to the city.
The rocket likely landed in Gush Etzion. Hamas claimed responsibility for the firing. No injuries or damage were reported.
Israeli and Palestinian residents told Ynet that the rocket landed in an open area between two Palestinian villages.
Frijoles,

Hamas did not target the Temple Mount.

Jerusalem is a big city. The rockets did not land between Al-Aqsa Mosque and the Wailing Wall.

bmz

Singapore

#154697 Nov 20, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
You make a multitude of false comparisons
1. Gaza as Aushwitz (Are their death camps there? is their a food blockade?)
2. Israeli leaders as murderous (Do Israelis fire rockets indescriminately at a civilian population?)
3. The application of Judaism vs the application of militant Islam (Again where are the hordes of jews revering martydom?)
4. Annexation of west bank vs gaza.(Didnt Israel FULLY remove itself from Gaza in 2005? When did the military blockade start - was it then, or AFTER the first wave of violence?)
Finally - the last (and first question)- HOW do you negotiate peace with an organization that exists to wipe you out?
Dont put the blame for Israel on that one.
1. I gave an example. Call the place a modern Auschwitz, minus the Nazis. Overall, they have no place to go and have to remain inside the camp, when Israe bombards.

2. Israeli leaders get missiles fired into public areas and this has been going on for years. It was not the first missile that killed Hamas' key man and started this episode.

3. They don't. They are making martyrs of others. Israeli attacks and massacres are on record.

4. Long story.

I blame and condemn both.

bmz

Singapore

#154698 Nov 20, 2012
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: can you show me, in TheTorah? where G-D ever authorized, human rights for talking critters or their talking critter followers.
lol! Enjoyed reading that. That is what G-d forgot to give. How come G-d missed that, Rabbee?

bmz

Singapore

#154699 Nov 20, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for expressing it, BMZ.
You are welcome, HughBe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Satanists Unveil Design for Statehouse Statue (Jan '14) Mon thefinestallmoved... 18
torn sash Dec 21 Wanderinsoul 1
Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) Dec 10 God worships Sin ... 14,477
Student expelled for casting a spell (Jan '14) Nov '14 Stay6c 6
Is reincarnation real?? (Feb '11) Nov '14 holysupremacy 70
Looking to correspond with Pagan's Nov '14 GordonM 1
drawing with pen Nov '14 scribbles 1
More from around the web