Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 202,187

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story
truth

Perth, Australia

#154636 Nov 19, 2012
explain words
halali=forgive

remember

memory

''mind''

in beginning is word
words is been with your Creator of Heaven and Earth
Heaven=Neva e H
a ''nkh''=life

you speak with me my lovely children

posto cicilici=lolly
truth

Perth, Australia

#154637 Nov 19, 2012
sword=okreni rijec
word..in bigining is word
qword=drowe $
dot to dot drove $ s $
razumis $= money
drove $=print money

razumis=understood words letters and numbers
Frijoles

Farmington, CT

#154639 Nov 20, 2012
bmz wrote:
Addendum, Frijoles
If the Ghazans had a strong army, weaponry, etc and nukes as Israel has, then both would have sat down and made peace.
That is why the Americans and the Russians sat down. They knew it would be mutual destruction, if they went to war.
That is not the case here.
You keep making the error that the Gazans want peace,

I posted elements of the Hamas charter - they dont want peace, they want eradication of Israel

How can you you continue to make that error?

There is no equivalence betwen the Israeli position and Hamas

Please respond directly to this
Frijoles

Farmington, CT

#154640 Nov 20, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Frijoles---Does Jamaica honor human rights for all?
HughBe--- Are you asking me if Jamaica is like the US in honouring a select group of lawbreakers?
I hope not. If it is the right of some to break the law then it should be the right of ALL to do so.
Someday, God willing, your country will respect human rights.
truth

Perth, Australia

#154641 Nov 20, 2012
curse upon curse
ones when you recognize that..you will be ok..
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#154642 Nov 20, 2012
bmz wrote:
He failed to complete the mission for which he was sent but he succeeded in his own mission of destroying the peace. I think taht is the only thing that he accomplished. Don't you think so, Buford?
May the LORD have mercy on the biblical Jesus' soul. Aaaamen!
"I never believe what you say, MUSLIM HATER. I only believe that you hate Muslims." ~ bmz
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#154643 Nov 20, 2012
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>
"I never believe what you say, MUSLIM HATER. I only believe that you hate Muslims." ~ bmz
Buford, do you love me?
bmz

Singapore

#154644 Nov 20, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep making the error that the Gazans want peace,
I posted elements of the Hamas charter - they dont want peace, they want eradication of Israel
How can you you continue to make that error?
There is no equivalence betwen the Israeli position and Hamas
Please respond directly to this
I have already condemned Hamas' Charter. It has to be re-written.

You cannot say that Ghazans do not want peace. Who doesn't want peace?

I have also told you about the mentality and the mindset of Israelis (excluding the natives) and their leaders, who are full of hate without a written charter and do not want to establish peace.
truth

Perth, Australia

#154645 Nov 20, 2012
in bigining is word
word is been with your real Creator..
moli se=pray
remember
molise
aeiou
mulise musli

read better
as well not judge
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#154646 Nov 20, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Someday, God willing, your country will respect human rights.
Tell me what are human rights.
Frijoles

Farmington, CT

#154647 Nov 20, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
You cannot say that Ghazans do not want peace. Who doesn't want peace?
Hamas doesnt want peace. And every Gazan that supports them does not.

And if you believe that many of the Gazans dont support Hamas, then logically you should support the Israeli action as it is intended to liberate gaza from the clutches of Hamas.
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I have also told you about the mentality and the mindset of Israelis (excluding the natives) and their leaders, who are full of hate without a written charter and do not want to establish peace.
Thats a generalization, that based on my experience is incorrect. And prejudicial. You are buying into a false narrative again.

If you have direct experience otherwise from living or visiting Israel - please feel free to use it to back up your statement. If not, then you need to retire that narrative too.
Frijoles

Farmington, CT

#154648 Nov 20, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me what are human rights.
The ability for two men to walk down a street holding hands without the fear of being beat up. Or some doofus claiming that the laws of the state forbid this.
Frijoles

Farmington, CT

#154649 Nov 20, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should it be written? They are just being honest. In fact they are being more honest than the Palestinian Authority which promotes the same but pretends otherwise.

And HOW COULD it be rewritten? The basis for the existence of Hamas is to throw the Jews into the sea. HOW CAN you rewrite that without loosing that message?

You shouldnt bother condemning Hamas charter because it brings scorn on your religion. The Islamic citations are not the problem. The vision is the problem. You should be condemning the vision, and therefore the organization. I only brought up the charter because it illuminated how the organization thinks. It is not the cause of the THINKING of the organization.

Why cant you understand what terrorism is?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#154650 Nov 20, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Buford, do you love me?
1.Your concept/question should be asked of ALL groups e.g. do Hindus like Christians and so on.
2.Your wife loves you
3.I love you
4.Above ALL, God loves you
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#154651 Nov 20, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
The ability for two men to walk down a street holding hands without the fear of being beat up. Or some doofus claiming that the laws of the state forbid this.
HughBe---Tell me what are human rights

Frijoles--The ability for two men to walk down a street holding hands without the fear of being beat up.

HughBe--- My question was WHAT ARE and I take it that your answer above is the sum total of your concept of human RIGHTS.

Frijoles--Or some doofus claiming that the laws of the state forbid this

HughBe--- The laws either FORBID the act or it does NOT. There is no need for YOU to call anyone DOOFUS etc. because they articulate the law.

Why do YOU condone BREAKING the LAW?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#154652 Nov 20, 2012
later
Frijoles

Farmington, CT

#154653 Nov 20, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe---Tell me what are human rights
Frijoles--The ability for two men to walk down a street holding hands without the fear of being beat up.
HughBe--- My question was WHAT ARE and I take it that your answer above is the sum total of your concept of human RIGHTS.
Frijoles--Or some doofus claiming that the laws of the state forbid this
HughBe--- The laws either FORBID the act or it does NOT. There is no need for YOU to call anyone DOOFUS etc. because they articulate the law.
Why do YOU condone BREAKING the LAW?
So there is a law in Jamaica that forbids two men from walking down the street holding hands?

How sad.

No wonder Jamaica is considered as a place that doesnt respect human rights.
bmz

Singapore

#154654 Nov 20, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should it be written? They are just being honest. In fact they are being more honest than the Palestinian Authority which promotes the same but pretends otherwise.

And HOW COULD it be rewritten? The basis for the existence of Hamas is to throw the Jews into the sea. HOW CAN you rewrite that without loosing that message?

You shouldnt bother condemning Hamas charter because it brings scorn on your religion. The Islamic citations are not the problem. The vision is the problem. You should be condemning the vision, and therefore the organization. I only brought up the charter because it illuminated how the organization thinks. It is not the cause of the THINKING of the organization.

Why cant you understand what terrorism is?
Frijoles, you do not know the monstrous nature and the evil mind of Israel's leaders. They are as evil as the Palestinian and Arab leadership.

I have been blunt and straight as far as my replies are concerned.

That the Charter of Hamas, should be re-written is my view because it mixes Islam into the dirty and filthy politics played by Israeli and Palestinian leadership. It was a suggestion.

It does not bring any scorn to my religion. In fact, it brings scorn to Judaism and her people, who read and recite some of the ugly and horrendous chapters of the Bible every day. You and I know well how the minds can be poisoned easily with the daily dozes.

Their vision is for freedom and land, which Israel has usurped. How can I condemn that vision? If Israel can be cut down back to size before 1967 war, I think there can be peace.

I condemn both the Palestinians and the Israelis for being dimwits, who cannot talk to each other and make peace. 2-3 generations have been the product of this conflict, where both are full of hate and raised/brought up in hate for each other. Didn't you watch the video clip on the Israeli General's son?

I also condemn those untrustworthy, unreliable and hypocritical outsiders, who claim to be peace-makers but are, in fact, working to make sure that there is no real peace established.

When Russia hammered Georgia, the US and the EU machinery ran full speed to make peace. How come the same bunch has been unable to do that over 45 plus years?

How can makers of war and war-mongers bring peace to others?

Yesterday, I compared Ghaza with Auschwitz Camp. Have the Israeli leaders forgotten how their own people felt, when they were kept in that camp?

I am sure you know well that the Jews ran to Islamic states to save their lives, when they were being annihilated by European Christians. We are their saviors. If there were no Islam, the Jews would have become extinct at the hands of European Christians.

There is a great diference between the Jews of the West and the Jews of Israel. You cannot say that the Israeli Jews are just as good and well-educated as the Jews living in the West. The Israeli mindset and upbringing is exactly the same as that of the Palestinians. Israeli Charter is kept confidential and Oral.

Hope this helped.

This is a political problem and has nothing to do with religion. How can you trust the Christian or the Western world to fix up this problem?
bmz

Singapore

#154655 Nov 20, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
1.Your concept/question should be asked of ALL groups e.g. do Hindus like Christians and so on.
2.Your wife loves you
3.I love you
4.Above ALL, God loves you
I love you, HughBe.
Frijoles

Farmington, CT

#154656 Nov 20, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
To be frank, Israel is worse than terrorists, any time. This regime has to go and Israel really needs an Israeli Spring within. Those, who are interested in peace, will sit down and discuss peace, without any outsiders.
Can someone please explain how on one hand Muslims consider Jerusalem a holy city, and on the other hand FIRE ROCKETS at it?

At THEIR OWN people?

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-430...

2 rockets fired at Jerusalem

Siren sounds in capital as UN chief visits city. One rocket lands in Gush Etzion.

For the second time since the beginning of Operation Pillar of Defense, an air raid siren sounded in Jerusalem at around 2:15 pm, shortly after the arrival of UN chief Ban Ki-moon to the city.

The rocket likely landed in Gush Etzion. Hamas claimed responsibility for the firing. No injuries or damage were reported.

Israeli and Palestinian residents told Ynet that the rocket landed in an open area between two Palestinian villages.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Respecting belief: why should you? And why shou... 15 hr True Christian wi... 20
I...(gulp) am a Pagan Agnostic Taoist Fri Son of God 1
Pagan caught performing naked ritual with teena... (Nov '12) Sep 8 Kathwynn 14
Bloomfield woman behind Ten Commandments monume... Sep 7 Kathwynn 2
Who exactly was Gjoub, and should I trust him? (Mar '09) Sep 1 Kathwynn 503
SHADOW PEOPLE... i need help (May '07) Aug 25 Only1Likeme212 347
Speaking of religion: Pagans stir a fuss in Beebe Aug 25 Ernie 117
•••

Pagan/Wiccan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••