Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 207,621

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#154574 Nov 19, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not know if Morsey ever was a terrorist, but it is clear that his organization is a terroristic organization. And frankly, it doesnt even matter right now because as president he is way more powerful to advance these same ideals than as a terrorist. But the ideals are the same, and if he makes the mistake of pandering to his consituency and breaking the Camp David accords, then the results will be same as well, despite the labels.

Plus, how did you think Hamas was able to arm themselves? Because the Egyptians looked the other way. The Egyptians are guilty of abetting a terroristic organization.
If things go worse, Camp David accord and the peace treaty can go down the drain. I am not sure but this is a different scenario, Frijoles. Israel now does not have the support from Arab despots, who have to stay away. Previously, tehy ensured that Egypt and others kept the Ghaza Camp locked, when Israel attacked.

Yes, Hamas armed themselves with the help from others. It si quite obvious. Even Israel was armed in the beginning by the Americans. Right?

wadis

United States

#154584 Nov 19, 2012
Islam forbids the use of toilet paper. Muslim women are double forbidden because it damages the uterus. Muhammad said use your hands or tree leafs or stone to wipe your ass. Paper scrapes and scratches your ass and damages birth organs according to professor Baba Mamzir from the university of saud in the kingdom of saudi Arabia.
Frijoles

Farmington, CT

#154585 Nov 19, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
The Israeli 'Charter" does advocate worse than that.
There is no official document but that comes from the 'Oral Traditions' of the Israeli Regime.
Israeli mindset has been tuned to the highest frequency of violence in the mind of every Israeli citizen. You have to be in Israel to understand that or you have to read a lot of information.
Yes, Israel is interested in state building but go and see how much has it built in the areas, where Israeli Arabs live in filthy conditions. Streets are blocked to segregate even the paths. Troops are deployed in the areas, where Israeli Arabs live under constant stoning and ridicule of their Israeli Jewish compatriots. It is building state on others' lands. You are not told about this by the Media.
Ghaza, in my opinion, Frijoles, was simply given as a garbage dump for Palestinians to live in isolated from the Jews of Israel.
I can safely call Ghaza as "Offenes Gefängnis Macht Frei" (OPEN PRISON MACHT FREI)!
To be frank, Israel is worse than terrorists, any time. This regime has to go and Israel really needs an Israeli Spring within. Those, who are interested in peace, will sit down and discuss peace, without any outsiders.
Both the Palestinians and the Israelis, in my view are bloody fools, who do not even think for a second, why outsiders and others can make peace for them.
You avoided the question.

There is no Israeli constitution or otherwise official government document that proudly advocates genocide.

Israel is interested in statebuilding. Superficially, the Palestinian Authority is interested in that as well. Hamas is officially interested in jihad. Note the difference?

Gaza was not a garbage dump for Palestinians. People have been living there for many centuries.

There is inequality in Israel between Arabs and Jews. But there is also opportunity. More importantly, most polls and surveys indicate that Israeli Arabs have no interest in joining a Palestinian state with their westbank and gaza colleagues. Frankly, they know agood thing when they see it.
Frijoles

Farmington, CT

#154586 Nov 19, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
If things go worse, Camp David accord and the peace treaty can go down the drain. I am not sure but this is a different scenario, Frijoles. Israel now does not have the support from Arab despots, who have to stay away. Previously, tehy ensured that Egypt and others kept the Ghaza Camp locked, when Israel attacked.
Yes, Hamas armed themselves with the help from others. It si quite obvious. Even Israel was armed in the beginning by the Americans. Right?
You keep being stuck in the illogical narrative. Hamas OFFICIALLY proclaims it is fighting the occupation.

What occupation? Israel WITHDREW in 2005.

Occupation to Hamas is a codeword for ELIMINATION of Israel proper. It has NOTHING to do with gaza per se.

How can you negotiate peace with someone like that?

If Egypt is foolish enough to enter the fray, then they have to be willing to forgo American aid. I doubt they will.
Frijoles

Farmington, CT

#154587 Nov 19, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
List the criteria to be a US ally.
I am not Hillary Clinton but I imagine it would be interest in a common defense and a promotion of democracy.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#154588 Nov 19, 2012
Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does it have to be pre-islamic pagan sources? Those Talmudic and Rabbanical writings from which Islam has plagiarized were all conjured up by humans. The foundation of all Abrahamic religions are based on lies, myths, and fables.
See, when you talk with muslims about the fallacies of their religion, holy book ect., you should do it not by giving your point of view but by taking their point of views and show all the fallacy.

For example let's say I'm muslim, but I'm not, I may answer to you by say that those talmudic and rabbinical writings were written by men who were inspired by Allah. So what's the point to tell me that Quran, a book dictated by Allah have some verses taken from books from abrahamic religions that were inspired by the same god?

See, in this case the fact you find the Quran filled with verses from pre-islam books is one of the signs of its inconsistency, but for a muslim is not.

The news doesn't demolish or diminish that book, unless you find quranic verses taken from pre islam pagan sources. In any case the Quran is so full of shit that is obviously the outcome of man and not god.
Frijoles

Farmington, CT

#154589 Nov 19, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I can safely call Ghaza as "Offenes Gefängnis Macht Frei" (OPEN PRISON MACHT FREI)!

To be frank, Israel is worse than terrorists, any time. This regime has to go and Israel really needs an Israeli Spring within. Those, who are interested in peace, will sit down and discuss peace, without any outsiders.
Both the Palestinians and the Israelis, in my view are bloody fools, who do not even think for a second, why outsiders and others can make peace for them.
The problem is not the Israelis - the problem is the Iranians.

The reason gaza has been in a military blockade (despite what you may claim the border HAS been open to civilian trade for quite some time) is that Gaza is essentially a forward operating base of Iran.

By there own admittance.

"The deputy leader of Palestinian Islamic Jihad, Ziad Nakhleh, has said that rockets fired by Hamas and the "Palestinian resistance" at Israeli towns and cities are of Iranian origin, Lebanon's el-Nashra newspaper reported on Monday..." http://www.jpost.com/IranianThreat/News/Artic...
hello people

United States

#154590 Nov 19, 2012
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: i have never said, i was born and raised in colorado. i lived in st louis missouri, when G-D came and said HE commanded for my family to travel to colorado.
i am only here in colorado, because G-D, commanded i be here in colorado. and i arrived in blythville hospital, starving to death. where they discovered, i could only eat, non-bovine milk and honey.
so that is what i grew up on, untill after the first visit with G-D. when i was like, seven years old. when all food, became good for me to eat. and it was difficult, to understand at seven years old. how i could already have, the two wives.
as i most certainly was not prepared, for this visit with G-D. nor prepared to undestand, what G-D was saying. not like a male child, in a family with an athiest father. was going to understand, any thing of G-D.
in fact it was the first time, i even heard of G-D. is when G-D, actually came and told me about BOTH-THEMSELVES. and told me my life story, before it happened. and how i was their baby, their male child. which is not easy for a child, to understand. more or less how THEY, gave birth to me.
heck i did not even know, what a surrogate mother was then. so i guess this is why, G-D had me marry the other one whose supposed to be dead. oh just great, i married Our Supposed to be dead Virgin Mother. and the other woman sarah, is my grandaughter. so i do not believe, any of you even growed upps could understand this any better either.
thats psychotic........I hope you get help soon.
hello people

United States

#154591 Nov 19, 2012
wadis wrote:
Islam forbids the use of toilet paper. Muslim women are double forbidden because it damages the uterus. Muhammad said use your hands or tree leafs or stone to wipe your ass. Paper scrapes and scratches your ass and damages birth organs according to professor Baba Mamzir from the university of saud in the kingdom of saudi Arabia.
wadis,

LOL I have to laugh on that one. Why is toilet paper forbidden? i know some muslims follow that but is this thing medically proven to be true? maybe at that time toilet paper was hard as a rock or something? or is there more meaning to the word?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#154592 Nov 19, 2012
uhuh wrote:
<quoted text>
you are either stupid or you are lying
the Tetragram YHWH is never translated as "Eigo Eimi" in the stolen Hebrew scripture known as the Septuagint; it is always translated to "Kyrios"
<quoted text>
and likewise, "YHWH" is the name of Abraham's God, "Ego Eimi" is the name of YOUR god
they are not the same lol
rabbee: both of you, are wrong. i cannot even get a translatior on auto detect, to give a meaning for either of them. and i know, how to translate YHVH into english. if it does not match, what G-D came and said to me. it is, a mythicized lie. and i am certain that, G-D of BOTH HIMSELVES knows, it's meaning.

you do not know how to, even pronounce it in eevreet. and you do not know, how to translate it into english. so quit trying to pretend, as if you do. how can you all, be 100% wrong about G-D every time? when all you have had, is nothing but liars teaching you their lies.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#154593 Nov 19, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Another assessment - this is from the Israeli press itself - not an op ed in an American paper
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-430...
Former defense minister insisted on developing Iron Dome system despite senior defense officials' objection. His decision is now saving many Israeli lives on a daily basis
"....We all know what happened in the end. The Iron Dome system saves the lives of dozens and perhaps hundreds of citizens on a daily basis. Its ability to identify the missile in one thousandth of a second, know if it will hit an open or constructed area and intercept the missile if necessary – is absolutely fantastic. The system has an interception success rate of 86%, and as we speak it is preventing many Israelis from getting hurt.
In special media broadcasts these days, presenters and commentators are regularly praising the system and its developers. They have forgotten to thank the one person who decided to give the system a chance against the majority of defense officials – Amir Peretz.
Now, as the Iron Dome system is raising global interest and is expected to become one of the most successful and highly esteemed Israeli developments in the world, we must thank Amir Peretz and apologize to him for the character assassination he suffered. History has done him injustice, and now is the time to thank him..."
--------
Note - 86% success rate
rabbee: iron dome is not going to save this world. any more than, the tower of babel could. and in fact it is an indication, of this worlds lack of redemption.

everthing happening in this world, is illustrating all lack of redemption. for more than 2000 years, this world has only been proving their lack of salvation.

and you all may be doing, an alleged good job for someone else. but it sure is not, a good job according to G-D. evem self-defense is wothless, if you cannot tell me the truth of G-D about it. no matter what the excellent excuses, you have from the beast about it.

even if you only say, that G-D said we can defend ourselves. then at least, tell it that way.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#154594 Nov 19, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
The European nations refuse to label Hamas as a terrorist organization because they would then have to label Israel as a terrorist state. No one is calling Mory
To me, Hamas' Charter, of course, is absurd. They should not invoke Islam in it. There is also hate displayed by the Israeli side.
To be frank, both sides are an angry lot and believe in violence.
rabbee: oh come on! the yourallpeeing nations. have already declared, Ysrael as the terrorists. but the hypocrites, won't call hamas or others a terrorist organization. they are the first to condemn, Ysrael or the united states anytime any thing happens.

without any consideration of what, the other poor self alleged innocent me as the victem side had been doing to invoke it. G-D says not to bear false wittness, against your neighbors.

and this is all i see, happening on all sides. with most of them, factually far worse than Ysrael. even the yellow press, treats these terrorist as if they have never done any wrong. and they aid and abet hamas and others, to spread their false wittness.

and i do not consider, the jews more or of equal guilt. even if they are less guilty, is of no avail. but i still do not think, it is fair, to blame the less guilty. for what the more guilty, are all actually responsible for.

and i guarentee, if G-D did not want any jews to occupy Ysrael again. then they would not, be there now. no different if G-D, did not want me here in colorado. then i would not, be here either. i am here, by command of G-D Only.

about 3000 years ago, the multitude failed to follow G-D'S instruction. and eliminate, what is now known as hamas. and now their grandchildren, are paying the price for their disobedience.

as G-D visits the sins of fathers, upon their children and childrens children. hamas are the same evil and wicked tribe, that they disobeyed G-D about long ago. so if you do not know the truth, then don't make lying excuses about it.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#154595 Nov 19, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Does the Israeli "charter" advocate genocide or jihad? I think not.
Is the hate codified by the official government docs?
The difference between the Israeli side and the Hamas side is that the Israeli side has always been interested in state building. yes, there have been wars and expansion. But the focus is on state building, not violence.
For someone to equate the Hamas violence with Israelis response is the height of nievtivity.
You forget, Israel withdrew from Gaza in 2005 with the expectation that the Palestinians would create a stable civilized society. Instead, from day one, what they got, was rocket attacks.
rabbee: well i do not know why these, obvious prejudiced muslems. are giving you bad marks, for being closer to the truth than they are? for as i am concerned, they have been, and still are guilty of aiding and abeting murder, robbery, kidnapping in bearing false wittness.

personally frijoles, i though it was rather good. for someone in this world. not often people get that close, to the truth without being the whole truth.
Morales

UK

#154596 Nov 19, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
http://www.ynetnews.com/articl es/0,7340,L-4308320,00.html
Arab paper: Leave Israel alone, deal with Syria
Asharq Alawsat editor claims Syria, Iran instigated escalation between Israel, Gaza to aid Assad regime
According to Alhomayed, the Iranians tried heating up the fronts on the Israeli borders via their agents. When unsuccessful on the Syrian and Lebanese fronts, they chose the Gaza Strip. "When the Golan front did not move quickly enough for al-Assad and Iran, they resorted to the Gaza front, because this can be inflamed far quicker, whilst it is also easier for Israel in this regard. For Israel, Gaza is like a punching bag that can be used for training and muscle flexing, whilst success in Gaza would strike several “files” in one go ".
the situation in Syria has been almost completely ignored in the media since the gaza conflict started, that article makes sense
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#154597 Nov 19, 2012
“Let those who started this crazy war stop it, on our conditions.”~ Khaled Meshaal, Hamas’ leader-in-exile

Is the man insane?
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#154598 Nov 19, 2012
http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/11/19...

At the same time, Hamas is clear that it has no intention of ending its war against Israel, whose existence it doesn’t recognize and has pledged to destroy.“Gaza’s demand is not to halt a war,” said Meshaal.“Its demand is for legitimate rights.”

Yes, the man is insane.
Frijoles

Farmington, CT

#154599 Nov 19, 2012
Morales wrote:
<quoted text>
the situation in Syria has been almost completely ignored in the media since the gaza conflict started, that article makes sense
The point is that this conflict is multidimensional and existential. Its been fermenting for along time. Its not simply because someone got assasinated.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#154600 Nov 19, 2012
Meanwhile...

Paris Hilton takes Mecca
http://blog.foreignpolicy.com/posts/2012/11/1...
Frijoles

Farmington, CT

#154601 Nov 19, 2012
Buford wrote:
http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_ news/2012/11/19/15285702-real- cease-fire-or-just-another-tim e-out?lite
At the same time, Hamas is clear that it has no intention of ending its war against Israel, whose existence it doesn’t recognize and has pledged to destroy.“Gaza’s demand is not to halt a war,” said Meshaal.“Its demand is for legitimate rights.”
Yes, the man is insane.
Thats why I keep posing the question how can you negotiate peace with an entity that wants to destroy you?

What kept the cold war from fruition was the fact that the Soviets ultimately valued life more than death, and coexistence rather than destruction of their capatalist nemesis. They were sane.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#154602 Nov 19, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats why I keep posing the question how can you negotiate peace with an entity that wants to destroy you?
What kept the cold war from fruition was the fact that the Soviets ultimately valued life more than death, and coexistence rather than destruction of their capatalist nemesis. They were sane.
rabbee: realizing one aspect, of your being totally insane. does not insure, you are completely sane. when all sources of insanity disappear, there is but ONE True SOURCE of Sanity.

in reference to sanity, one must consider the source. even if only one person, is the sanest one on this planet. that is no guarentee, of 100% sanity according to G-D.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Storm Clan (Jun '07) Sat Terry Hiltibidal 3
Satanists Unveil Design for Statehouse Statue (Jan '14) Dec 22 thefinestallmoved... 18
torn sash Dec 21 Wanderinsoul 1
Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) Dec 10 God worships Sin ... 14,477
Student expelled for casting a spell (Jan '14) Nov '14 Stay6c 6
Is reincarnation real?? (Feb '11) Nov '14 holysupremacy 70
Looking to correspond with Pagan's Nov '14 GordonM 1
More from around the web