Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 205,787

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#154266 Nov 15, 2012
abc wrote:
<quoted text>
yea YHWH is no name. then what is YHWH? YHWH is God the Father, not God the Son
rabbee: YHVH is the discreption of The OUR IMAGE of G-D, given to Adam. simply put, Yeshooah is He And She. since The OUR IMAGE of G-D is HOO VHEE(HE And SHE). as verified when G-D, has Adam put to death, and returned as He and She to verify TheOUR IMAGE.

whether you, choose to acceot this or not. TheTorah states, that G-D is both HE And SHE existing as The-ONE G-D. there were people here in TheTorah, before Adam always arrives in the end of the forth day. and is put to death, like it says in TheTorah. and then returned as adam and his mate, as always at the near end of the sixth day.

this does not change, no matter how many other times. G-D is given TheWhole Torah Accountings. there are things in TheTorah, that cannot ever be changed. and there are those things, that can be changed by G-D.

since our destiny, is determined how we reject or accept G-D here in TheTorah. pestilence, plague and famine, decrease with believe in TheG-D of TheTorah actually here in IT. as pestilence, plague, and famine are on the increase in disbelief of G-D here in TheTorah.

the more that believe in G-D, here and now in TheTorah. the more the remainging idolitors, will get themselves killed in disbelief. as the pestilence, plague and famine shall become more and more concentrated, to the remaining disbelievers here in TheTorah. and what you see, happening in syria today. is an example, of this. so whether you want to die, as an idolitor is mentally only up to you.
JOEL PASTAKIA

Mumbai, India

#154267 Nov 15, 2012
QUOTE OF THE DAY:

"In my search for the secret of life, I ended up with atoms and electrons which have no life at all. Somewhere along the line, life ran out through my finger tips. So, in my old age, I am now retracing my steps."

Dr Albert Szent Gyorgyi (Nobel Prize Winner, Chemistry)

LOL.
JOEL PASTAKIA

Mumbai, India

#154268 Nov 15, 2012
FAKE HYPOTHESES/THEORIES:

1) Big Bang

2) Organic Evolution

3) Relativity

4) Space-Time Continuum

5) Chemical Origin of Life

6) Physical Basis of Consciousness
JOEL PASTAKIA

Mumbai, India

#154269 Nov 15, 2012
SUPPRESSION VERSUS CURE:

1) Suppression of disease-symptoms is different from a complete cure which involves rooting out or eradicating the cause from the physical, vital or mental domain wherever it originates.

2) Most diseases originate in the physico-vital, vital or mental parts of being before they manifest in matter (body).
JOEL PASTAKIA

Mumbai, India

#154270 Nov 15, 2012
PENETRATING INSIGHTS ON MIND-MATTER BY NOBEL WINNING PHYSICIST MAX PLANCK:

1) "I regard consciousness as fundamental. I regard matter as derivative from consciousness. We cannot get behind consciousness. Everything that we talk about, everything that we regard as existing, postulates consciousness."

2) "We have no right to assume that any physical laws exist, or if they have existed up to now, that they will continue to exist in a similar manner in the future."

3) "Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of Nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve."

4) "As a man who has devoted his whole life to the most clear headed science, to the study of matter, I can tell you as a result of my research about atoms this much: There is no matter as such. All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force which brings the particle of an atom to vibration and holds this most minute solar system of the atom together. We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent mind. This mind is the matrix of all matter."
JOEL PASTAKIA

Mumbai, India

#154271 Nov 15, 2012
QUESTIONS:

1) Does evolution imply an evolution of consciousness or an evolution of form or both? How?

2) Which is more likely to occur first - the evolution of consciousness followed by the consequent materialization of an appropriate form to contain and manifest a particular grade of consciousness or is it the other way around? Why?

3) This then brings us to the most fundamental of all queries: What is consciousness? What is matter? Which came first - consciousness or matter? How do we causally connect the two?
JOEL PASTAKIA

Mumbai, India

#154272 Nov 15, 2012
ABSOLUTELY ESSENTIAL FOR LIFE & GROWTH:

1) Sound genetic basis that's free of abnormalities like hypogamy, incest, inbreeding, hereditary diseases of mind and body and serious personality defects.

2) Eco-sensitivity

3) Vegetarianism

4) Secularism

5) Good Karma
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#154273 Nov 15, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
lol!
Some crazy G-D you got, Rabbee. I think it is not G-d. The G-D, who comes to you, could be the Serpent, who previously went to Adam and Chaooah and now is after you and your wife.
You better look for G-d.
rabbee: no! i know who and where, the serpent is. the serpent, lives in idaho. i know who, hasatan is. plus the other two angels, pouring their bowels of sins out upon this world. so what you only think, is not relevant to G-D. in your defense, of your idolitry only.

and the time of deception of TheHisSon adam, ended in the second visit with G-D as stated in TheTorah. so once continiously again, you are not keeping up, with TheTorah Happening here in IT. you are not in tune, with TheG-D WHO is giving this whole story again.

you need to stick with, the scripture here in IT presently. we are beyond the infamous second visit between G-D, and TheHisSon adam. so try to keep up with G-D, here in TheStory Actually Happening. and do not listen to the subtle beast of the fields, and their never here in TheTorah accountings.

what happens, should G-D replace this worlds grandmother? with another grandaughter of Avraham and Sarah. if you all have no grandmother, could you ever of existed? and if your grandmother of all gets replaced, can you ever exist again? you need to be asking, more critical questions of yourself. and quit being, such a personal hypocrite.

cause if what i, am saying is actually true. you all and yo mama, are all so totally screwed thrice aaagain. and whether you all and your grandmother exist ever again. is all your own falt, for following the subtle beasts of the fields.
JOEL PASTAKIA

Mumbai, India

#154274 Nov 15, 2012
1 atom = 1 universe !!!
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#154275 Nov 15, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
lol!
Rabbee,
Try this:
G-D did not beget Adam.
G-D created Adam.
Jesus was neither the first Adam, nor the second or the last.
rabbee: what you say, is not according to TheTorah. please keep your context, confined to TheWritten Torah Scroll actually here in IT. as you need to look at this, as G-D does. not as the way, the world does not really look at it. and quit trying to defend, your not here in TheTorah idolitry. pride in idolitry is extreemly dangerous, to you and everyone around you.
JOEL PASTAKIA

Mumbai, India

#154276 Nov 15, 2012
The involved supramental consciousness and energy that will emerge from the subliminal depths of man (the mental being) through an act of evolution will give rise to the new species which is the supramental being that will be asexual, gnostic, immortal, have a different body shape and have activated force centers instead of internal organs.
abc

Puchong, Malaysia

#154277 Nov 15, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
No Carbon-dating has ever been done. They dare not hand over any scrap or bits of paper for Carbon-dating tests. I do not believe that.
My point is simple. None of the men, who said, "Jesus is God" had ever read John, specially John 20:31.
If all had really read John 20:31, then no one would have said, "Jesus is God".
CArbon dating is not the only way to date thing.

All Christians read John 20:31 and said Jesus is God because we understand the word is with GOd and the word is God (this is in the First chapter.) unlike you keep insisting without any proof. The notion JEsus claim to be GOd is all over John and other 3 Gospels.
abc

Puchong, Malaysia

#154278 Nov 15, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
God, the Son is a post-Jesus concoction by men, who had never read and studied 20:31 in John's gospel.
You avoided the question. Who is YHWH?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#154279 Nov 15, 2012
give up on your delusions, that we cannot be here in TheTorah from HaShem G-D. if you wish to be, granted with eternal life. and travel with me, here in always TheTorah from HIM.

for i shall not defend, any not here in TheTorah idolitors. as the time for my, and this world's grandmother's, appointment ever sooner approaches. and the judgement day, of all of you beguins.

do not dare to make me, as angry as you have all made G-D. with your not being here in TheTorah routines, from the subtle beasts of the fields. you do not want, to make me that angry at all of you and yo mama.

i am not in a good mood, for any of this not here in TheTorah crap again from the stubtle beasts. for now - i suggest you appease G-D, here and now in TheTorah. and know my and this world's grandmother's time of appointment, is fast approaching. and just like all the other Torot times, i shall be placed in charge of it all.
abc

Puchong, Malaysia

#154280 Nov 15, 2012
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: i seriously doubt, that any one in a world of languages without the letter j. would have been called, as jews at that time.
since the letter j, did not even exist untill after 1054 ad. the j was born, when the letter i was divided into consonant and vowel forms. and eevreet does not even have the letter i, to accomplish this division.
They still are the group of people known as Jews in today's term.
abc

Puchong, Malaysia

#154281 Nov 15, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
John was written by many Johns. Even Christian scholars and Bishops agree.
Name one true Christian scholars
Ali

South Africa

#154282 Nov 15, 2012
Joe PASTA, your search will ultimately lead you up your ars* because if you denigh God, the ultimate inteligent designer of the universe, you, a finite being will never be able to sass out the infinite. You'll be walking in the dark, "the blind leading the blind and both falling in the ditch."

It's Creator God or pseudo-inteligence and stupidity. "But the carnal man cannot understand the things of God, because they are spirit and only spiritually discernable. They are foolishness to those who perish but life to those to whom these mysteries have been revealed."

You're just a big mess of Eastern mumbo-jumbo. Look what your philosophy has done to India! Keep it!!!! Similarly, look at the mess called Islam!! lol
Ali

South Africa

#154283 Nov 15, 2012
abc, name one good Muslam scholar!!!??? Don't name one of your unknowns because you will undoubtably judge him on the basis of your religion.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#154288 Nov 15, 2012
abc wrote:
<quoted text>
You avoided the question. Who is YHWH?
To me, YHWH is no body.

Where can I find YHWH in the Bible?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#154289 Nov 15, 2012
abc wrote:
<quoted text>
They still are the group of people known as Jews in today's term.
rabbee: well there are about 7 billion, typical opposing liars today too. so what?

and so guess what G-D, calls all you nobodies here in TheTorah again?

for the third time, G-D has given this story of creation, with all of you and yo mama. there is still nobody but, adam here in IT. for the end of this, sixth day of creation again. and you all agree with the same old devil again, that your not here in IT.

with the whole world, so beguiled with stupidity. you cannot figure out what story, we are all here in from TheG-D of Only and Always TheTorah is in TheHappening. cause your all not, really all that smart as you are deluded to believe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) 10 hr thetruth 14,445
Satanists Unveil Design for Statehouse Statue (Jan '14) Nov 22 buckwheat 12
Student expelled for casting a spell (Jan '14) Nov 22 Stay6c 6
Is reincarnation real?? (Feb '11) Nov 15 holysupremacy 70
Looking to correspond with Pagan's Nov 12 GordonM 1
drawing with pen Nov 11 scribbles 1
Shadow Energy / Shadow Magic (Feb '08) Nov 11 scribbles 25

Pagan/Wiccan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE