Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 207,487

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#154250 Nov 15, 2012
Addendum, abc

John's gospel shows that it was a 5th-6th or may be a 7th Century forgery.

If it had really been there and the all the Bishops had read John 20:31, no one would have called him God.

One Bishop would have said to another, "Hey, John told us to believe that at the most that he was messiah, the son of God. Nothing more."
abc

Puchong, Malaysia

#154251 Nov 15, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
John's gospel cannot be trusted and we do not even know, who wrote the very first chapter and the very 2nd last chapter.
In John 20:31, this can be found written:
"But these are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Messiah, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name."
And a Christian may not believe in anything more than this.
John 20:31 demolishes and pulverizes John 1:1-3 onwards
John wrote it. John 20:31 is in no conflict with John 1:1-3.
abc

Puchong, Malaysia

#154252 Nov 15, 2012
bmz wrote:
Addendum, abc
John's gospel shows that it was a 5th-6th or may be a 7th Century forgery.
If it had really been there and the all the Bishops had read John 20:31, no one would have called him God.
One Bishop would have said to another, "Hey, John told us to believe that at the most that he was messiah, the son of God. Nothing more."
DO you know that the earliest copy of scripture available now is John? and it is dated to AD 125. Do you know that the early fathers prior to 5th Century quoted on John. DO you know the bible in the earliest form contain John?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#154253 Nov 15, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Rabbee,
Jesus is definitely not Adam and Adam was never defined as the Son of God or TheSonOfGod. You are in TheStrangeStory of your world and in TheStory of my world, there is no Son of God.
You are very close to belief in transmigration of souls into new babies, not animals. This belief has no place in TheTorah and the Torah.
rabbee: the story of Adam, and the story of jesus are too simular. to denounce them, as not being the same story. and what G-D came and said to me, does concur with what is written in TheTorah.

as that and what the last thing, G-D said to me in the first encounter makes sense now. when i asked, "then what do, all the liars call Us(me and the woman chaooah)?" and G-D replied: "the lord jesus christ of nazereth." now let me know, if that does not tell you somthing? because it tells me, we are all in TheExact Same Story again from G-D. conclusion, same story being give by G-D, and the same stupid brainwashed world rejecting being here in IT.

bmz

Singapore

#154254 Nov 15, 2012
abc wrote:
<quoted text>
Read again, please!

" But these are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Messiah, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name."

John DID NOT write:

"But these are written that you may believe that Jesus is Messiah, the God, and that by believing you may have life in his name." "

How hilarious and horrendous would this have been.

bmz

Singapore

#154255 Nov 15, 2012
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: the story of Adam, and the story of jesus are too simular. to denounce them, as not being the same story. and what G-D came and said to me, does concur with what is written in TheTorah.
as that and what the last thing, G-D said to me in the first encounter makes sense now. when i asked, "then what do, all the liars call Us(me and the woman chaooah)?" and G-D replied: "the lord jesus christ of nazereth." now let me know, if that does not tell you somthing? because it tells me, we are all in TheExact Same Story again from G-D. conclusion, same story being give by G-D, and the same stupid brainwashed world rejecting being here in IT.
lol!

Some crazy G-D you got, Rabbee. I think it is not G-d. The G-D, who comes to you, could be the Serpent, who previously went to Adam and Chaooah and now is after you and your wife.

You better look for G-d.
abc

Puchong, Malaysia

#154256 Nov 15, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Read again, please!
" But these are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Messiah, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name."
John DID NOT write:
"But these are written that you may believe that Jesus is Messiah, the God, and that by believing you may have life in his name." "
How hilarious and horrendous would this have been.
The son is God. that is clear in the first chapter Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
the Word was with God and was God. Jesus clearly.

bmz

Singapore

#154257 Nov 15, 2012
abc wrote:
<quoted text>
DO you know that the earliest copy of scripture available now is John? and it is dated to AD 125. Do you know that the early fathers prior to 5th Century quoted on John. DO you know the bible in the earliest form contain John?
No Carbon-dating has ever been done. They dare not hand over any scrap or bits of paper for Carbon-dating tests. I do not believe that.

My point is simple. None of the men, who said, "Jesus is God" had ever read John, specially John 20:31.

If all had really read John 20:31, then no one would have said, "Jesus is God".

bmz

Singapore

#154258 Nov 15, 2012
abc wrote:
<quoted text>
John was written by many Johns. Even Christian scholars and Bishops agree.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#154259 Nov 15, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Rabbee.
Adam was not begotten. He was created. That God begat sons, is a lie.
If God had started begetting, there would have been a load of Gods and the Godess would ahve been tired. lol!
rabbee: just what do you think, the word begotten by G-D means? just as you were begotten, by your parents. so am i begotten, by my PARENT/S. and was made into flesh, by the surrogate Mother also. as claimed by G-D, as to how i got here. So that i also do not, have a natural mother and father on earth. and that G-D gave birth to me, and placed me in the woman's woumb. which also explains a lot, about the strange circumstances of my birth.

and sex once a Week, is not a bad average for G-D. and not only that, we do not know about the rest of TheAngels and angels. as to how, they are procreated by G-D. not to mention, you miss the descrition of G-D, as The HE/SHE G-D UNITY (YHVH). Yeshooah is, HOO VHEE. which translated means: Redemption is, HE And She.

so now, you really need to put on, your thinking cap. and forget about what this, lying world of gogs and magogs have taught you.

so in conclusion - begotten of G-D, means i am created by G-D only. and do not have any, real worldly parents. just a surrogate Mother, just like jesus was sent into this world. the one you call jesus christ, Who G-D claims is Adam in the same again story from HIM.

bmz

Singapore

#154260 Nov 15, 2012
abc wrote:
<quoted text>
yea YHWH is no name. then what is YHWH? YHWH is God the Father, not God the Son
God, the Son is a post-Jesus concoction by men, who had never read and studied 20:31 in John's gospel.

bmz

Singapore

#154261 Nov 15, 2012
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: just what do you think, the word begotten by G-D means? just as you were begotten, by your parents. so am i begotten, by my PARENT/S. and was made into flesh, by the surrogate Mother also. as claimed by G-D, as to how i got here. So that i also do not, have a natural mother and father on earth. and that G-D gave birth to me, and placed me in the woman's woumb. which also explains a lot, about the strange circumstances of my birth.
and sex once a Week, is not a bad average for G-D. and not only that, we do not know about the rest of TheAngels and angels. as to how, they are procreated by G-D. not to mention, you miss the descrition of G-D, as The HE/SHE G-D UNITY (YHVH). Yeshooah is, HOO VHEE. which translated means: Redemption is, HE And She.
so now, you really need to put on, your thinking cap. and forget about what this, lying world of gogs and magogs have taught you.
so in conclusion - begotten of G-D, means i am created by G-D only. and do not have any, real worldly parents. just a surrogate Mother, just like jesus was sent into this world. the one you call jesus christ, Who G-D claims is Adam in the same again story from HIM.
lol!

Rabbee,

Try this:

G-D did not beget Adam.

G-D created Adam.

Jesus was neither the first Adam, nor the second or the last.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#154262 Nov 15, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard G-d met Louis Farrakhan also. According to him, G-d was wearing jeans.
rabbee: well where is his name, in what you all call genesis? and i have never seen, G-D wear jeans or a tux. just glowing see through, Manly type of old time dresses.

if it is not in TheTorah, then it is not a true accounting. and this is why all you, nobodies are here in TheTorah again. because none of you nobodies, are being true to G-D here in TheSame OldStory again.

and this is also why, your grandmother of all. does not actually have her name in TheTorah. because you all, helped the beast convinced your grandmother to be a nobody here in TheTorah agains'es. and if your grandmother's name is not in, TheBook of Life, then neither are any of yours. since both adam's and Noach's mates, must both have a given name. for all of you, to become permenant party. otherwise none of you can actually of existed here in TheTorah again.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#154263 Nov 15, 2012
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
moronic butt-turd.
The Jews certainly don't believe in your mangod!
They killed him..lol
Their books tell to kill you but you are a fool who is carrying their books..lol..
Kill Followers of Other Religions (especially the worshippers of the false prophet and sorceror who was put to death on a tree).
If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.(Deuteronomy 13:7-12 NAB)
2) Suppose a man or woman among you, in one of your towns that the LORD your God is giving you, has done evil in the sight of the LORD your God and has violated the covenant by serving other gods or by worshiping the sun, the moon, or any of the forces of heaven, which I have strictly forbidden. When you hear about it, investigate the matter thoroughly. If it is true that this detestable thing has been done in Israel, then that man or woman must be taken to the gates of the town and stoned to death.(Deuteronomy 17:2-5 NLT)
rabbee: actualy i got better after being killed, and ripped apart by command of G-D. and why are you blaiming only the jews, for what you are all even more guilty of? with your not being, true to G-D here in TheTorah again either.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#154264 Nov 15, 2012
abc wrote:
<quoted text>
If early Christians were not Jews, who are them?
rabbee: i seriously doubt, that any one in a world of languages without the letter j. would have been called, as jews at that time.

since the letter j, did not even exist untill after 1054 ad. the j was born, when the letter i was divided into consonant and vowel forms. and eevreet does not even have the letter i, to accomplish this division.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#154265 Nov 15, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually YHWH is no name. Why don't you start calling Jesus, YHWH and stop calling him Jesus?
rabbee: only if you, are speaking in german. german where the letter w, is pronounced as a v. otherwise it is, YHVH in english and eevreet. but i think that in german, and is und. so therfore it should really be - YHUH. but in german translation, the tetragrammen would be: Erlösung ist Er Und Sie.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#154266 Nov 15, 2012
abc wrote:
<quoted text>
yea YHWH is no name. then what is YHWH? YHWH is God the Father, not God the Son
rabbee: YHVH is the discreption of The OUR IMAGE of G-D, given to Adam. simply put, Yeshooah is He And She. since The OUR IMAGE of G-D is HOO VHEE(HE And SHE). as verified when G-D, has Adam put to death, and returned as He and She to verify TheOUR IMAGE.

whether you, choose to acceot this or not. TheTorah states, that G-D is both HE And SHE existing as The-ONE G-D. there were people here in TheTorah, before Adam always arrives in the end of the forth day. and is put to death, like it says in TheTorah. and then returned as adam and his mate, as always at the near end of the sixth day.

this does not change, no matter how many other times. G-D is given TheWhole Torah Accountings. there are things in TheTorah, that cannot ever be changed. and there are those things, that can be changed by G-D.

since our destiny, is determined how we reject or accept G-D here in TheTorah. pestilence, plague and famine, decrease with believe in TheG-D of TheTorah actually here in IT. as pestilence, plague, and famine are on the increase in disbelief of G-D here in TheTorah.

the more that believe in G-D, here and now in TheTorah. the more the remainging idolitors, will get themselves killed in disbelief. as the pestilence, plague and famine shall become more and more concentrated, to the remaining disbelievers here in TheTorah. and what you see, happening in syria today. is an example, of this. so whether you want to die, as an idolitor is mentally only up to you.
JOEL PASTAKIA

Mumbai, India

#154267 Nov 15, 2012
QUOTE OF THE DAY:

"In my search for the secret of life, I ended up with atoms and electrons which have no life at all. Somewhere along the line, life ran out through my finger tips. So, in my old age, I am now retracing my steps."

Dr Albert Szent Gyorgyi (Nobel Prize Winner, Chemistry)

LOL.
JOEL PASTAKIA

Mumbai, India

#154268 Nov 15, 2012
FAKE HYPOTHESES/THEORIES:

1) Big Bang

2) Organic Evolution

3) Relativity

4) Space-Time Continuum

5) Chemical Origin of Life

6) Physical Basis of Consciousness
JOEL PASTAKIA

Mumbai, India

#154269 Nov 15, 2012
SUPPRESSION VERSUS CURE:

1) Suppression of disease-symptoms is different from a complete cure which involves rooting out or eradicating the cause from the physical, vital or mental domain wherever it originates.

2) Most diseases originate in the physico-vital, vital or mental parts of being before they manifest in matter (body).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Satanists Unveil Design for Statehouse Statue (Jan '14) Mon thefinestallmoved... 18
torn sash Dec 21 Wanderinsoul 1
Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) Dec 10 God worships Sin ... 14,477
Student expelled for casting a spell (Jan '14) Nov '14 Stay6c 6
Is reincarnation real?? (Feb '11) Nov '14 holysupremacy 70
Looking to correspond with Pagan's Nov '14 GordonM 1
drawing with pen Nov '14 scribbles 1
More from around the web