HughBe---If I said before Adam no man was created, what would be your exhaustive understanding of my words?
BMZ---I would say "Adam was the only man, who was created". Is that what you were expecting, HughBe?
HughBe---- Thanks BMZ for answering. The truth is your answer was not what I was expecting nevertheless it is 100% correct.
I can understand why the Judaites shied away from the question. The fact is the answer is not convenient for them. Here is what I expected.
statement for comment-- before Adam no man was created
1. Adam was a man
2. Adam did not have a biological mother. Why? He was CREATED
3. Adam did not have a biological father. Why? He was CREATED
4. Adam did not come into existence because of sexual intercourse. Why? He was CREATED
5. No man was created before Adam. WHY? He was the FIRST man created and perhaps the LAST man CREATED to date based on the limited information.
6. Adam was not necessarily the first man in existence. ANOTHER man could have existed via the route of BIRTH.
7. Adam was CREATED. His origins was not a natural process meaning BIRTH.