Ans.You what my problem with your "prophet" is.
1) The concept of prophet is a method of con-artistry par excellence. Its nothing more than a scam.
2) Anyone claiming to be a "prophet" is no different any other cultist who thinks he/she is a conduit to the divine. This person is either very intelligent or deluded - scamming gullible and credulous minds. If lies are repeated often enough and long enough, then people will eventually start believing those lies.
3) Till today, no Mohammadan or Hagarene has ever been able to prove the divinity of their holy scripture let alone the prophethood of Mohammad.
4) The Koran is an ambigious document authored by a complex individual, lacking in context and chronology. It's a wortless piece of literture, opaque, perfuntory, and often times incoherent.
5) The whole corpus of Islamic history was written down close to two centuries after the fact and therefore not to be trusted. The Koran was never put to pen and paper during Mohammad's lifetime as result we don't know that the Koran we have today is verbatim the same Koran dictated by Mohammad. You cannot produce more than five fragments of the Koran dating back to the 7th century. The Koran is a man made text created by "allah knows" who.
MUQ, I dont have a problem with you on a personal level. Like all my Muslim brothers, you are a good man. The only problem is that you have taken a leap of faith with such religious zeal that you have closed your mind to all further inquiry and investigation.
I don't really know what you mean "practice falsehood" - please elaborate?
First of all, why should I educate some one who 'already knows' every thing?
I don't see from your posts that you are in need of any knowledge or advice.
You are entitled to your views and me to mine.
So there is no reason or justification for us to keep on discussing with no purpose in mind.
You are not here to change your 'conviction', are you?