Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments (Page 7,287)

Showing posts 145,721 - 145,740 of198,590
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Mahmood

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
There are two possible explanations; he was either a scientific genius or the words were not his - making him only a messenger to spread the divine message. The Prophet Muhammad was never known to be a scientific genius. For the Muslim, the scientific miracle of the Quran is very comforting. It does not initiate faith, but it emphasizes it. Abraham, the father of the prophets had a similar experience narrated in Surah 2, Ayah 260. Abraham had complete faith in Allah’s power, but he wanted, with Allah’s permission, to authenticate his faith and soothe his mind and heart.
Abraham wanted to see the process of resurrection, so Allah asked Abraham to cut four birds into pieces and mix them together. Abraham divided the pieces into four equal portions and put each portion on the top of a mountain. Allah asked Abraham to call upon the birds. With the permission of God, the birds came flying. Similarly, the scientific miracles in the Quran comfort the Muslim’s heart. But to the unbelievers, it is a tremendous challenge that they will never be able to explain.
(Contd.)
I have been reading up Islamic history and it stinks to high heaven(like all other history). Yazid after killing Hussain, burnt the Kaba to the ground - the Kaba that "prophet" Abraham had built. Abduallah Ibn Zubayr then undertook the project to re-build "god's house".

Then in Kufa we had another character called Mukthar the Deceiver who also claimed to be a prophet & seized the treasury of that city and distributed it among the poor. Ibn Zubayr then sent his brother Musab to defeat Mukthar. In the mean time, Ibn Zubayr had proclaimed himself "commander of the faithful". But he was not the only commander of the faithful because back in Syria, there this shaddy character named Marwan who was soon succeeded by his son Abd al Malik.

This Abd al Malik guy I am told, suffered from halitosis and wore golden dentures. He defeated Musab & had him killed. I have a strong feeling that it was during the period of Abd al Malik, that the Koran first began to be written down. It was during Ibn Zubayr's time that a coin was minted that read "bismillah Mohammad rasool Allah".
towncrier

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Who is Allah is the theme of this thread, well, I will tell you who "he" is...

He is an abominationa

He is a false god

He is a pagan Moon god

He is the antithesis of God

He is corrupt

He is evil

Need I say more?
towncrier

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

The Koran is a piece of blasphemous BS against God!
towncrier

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Defend the Crusades as an entirely reasonable response to centuries of Muslim persecution of Christians in the Holy Land, including the crucifixion and execution of pilgrims, and the plunder and destruction of churches -- 10,000 of them in the early eleventh century, including Jerusalem's Church of the Holy Sepulcher, traditional site of Christ's burial.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Buford wrote:
No shirk.

The best definition of Shirk, comes from Christianity, which makes the false claim that Jesus was the son of God and the absurd claim that Jesus was God. Christianity is a religion based upon Shirk.

To us, Muhammad, Jesus and Moses were men, who were obedient SLAVES of God.
towncrier

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
No shirk.
The best definition of Shirk, comes from Christianity, which makes the false claim that Jesus was the son of God and the absurd claim that Jesus was God. Christianity is a religion based upon Shirk.
Jesus is God you heretic fool! He created the world and He created Muhammad.

Get with reality already.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

towncrier wrote:
<quoted text>
Did Jesus tell anyone that he was God, clueless ignorant fool?

The man never said that he was God.

That Jesus is God, is BULLSHIT! Make it HORSE SHIT!
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
No shirk.
Shirk in Islam -associating a partner with Allah- is proven by the Shahada, the First Pillar of Sunni faith, wherein a person can't even be considered a Muslim if he does not profess that Mohammad is Allah's Messenger. This is also known as idolatry.

"Ashhadu an la ilaha illa 'llah; ashhadu anna Muhammadan rasulu 'llah"

"I witness that there is no god but Allah, and Muhammad is the messenger of Allah."
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Buford wrote:
<quoted text>Shirk in Islam -associating a partner with Allah- is proven by the Shahada, the First Pillar of Sunni faith, wherein a person can't even be considered a Muslim if he does not profess that Mohammad is Allah's Messenger. This is also known as idolatry.
"I witness that there is no god but Allah, and Muhammad is the messenger of Allah."
Quite hilarious!

It would have been shirk only if someone had said "Muhammad was the son of God" or "God's partner" or "God beside God".

In the Shahada, the person declares that there is only one God and that Muhammad was a messenger of God.

Wasn't I right when I had suggested earlier that you should go back to school?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Here is a question to everyone.

If I said before Adam no man was created, what would be your exhaustive understanding of my words?

I look forward to your responses.

PS---I will even overlook young Eric's suspension so as to accommodate whatever he is able to say.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

HughBe wrote:
Here is a question to everyone.
If I said before Adam no man was created, what would be your exhaustive understanding of my words?
I look forward to your responses.
PS---I will even overlook young Eric's suspension so as to accommodate whatever he is able to say.
I would say "Adam was the only man, who was created". Is that what you were expecting, HughBe?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
No shirk.
rabbee: i do not believe, you understand. your lying well enough, to see all your mental errors. when you only assume, the errant name jesus. is not really Adam, Who is actually defined in scripture as TheSon of G-D.

you also error in assuming, we are all not in the exact same story just again. and that you are not considering all the options possible, as a result of corrupt indoctrination.

and that you all, have existed. once or twice before in TheTorah. and that you are all, involved as the resurrection of the twice previously dead. for if you physically existed, the last time G-D gave this story. and you exist again, here in TheStory. then you all, are the physical resurrection of the previously dead. in your denial of G-D, having the absolute power to do this over again. and that the whole world, is being lied to about it again. with the same true and false information. and you have all, chosen falsely thrice again.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Did Jesus tell anyone that he was God, clueless ignorant fool?
The man never said that he was God.
That Jesus is God, is BULLSHIT! Make it HORSE SHIT!
rabbee: according to scripture, adam is the only begotten Son of G-D. end of discussion....

and if you are all confused, about the name of adam. then you are all wrong, here and now in TheSame Old Story again. and if you are all making, the very same mental mistakes as before. then you are getting the very same, physical story as before.

and it does not matter, who told all the lies first. if you all, believe them all. your just another sucker, having already been decieved.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

i have been visited, by HaShem G-D. which is more credible, than any visit from any angel. therefore my claim, is even greater than muhammed's.

since even by your own, scriptures accounts. muhammed was never, actually visited by G-D.
Mahmood

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
First you get solve the problems you are having with our prophet… and THEN we can discuss about other Muslims!!
Do not try to change the topic.
Stay focused, if you can, and I am sure you cannot stay focused.
Any one practicing falsehood and rejecting truth can never stay focused.
You what my problem with your "prophet" is.

1) The concept of prophet is a method of con-artistry par excellence. Its nothing more than a scam.

2) Anyone claiming to be a "prophet" is no different any other cultist who thinks he/she is a conduit to the divine. This person is either very intelligent or deluded - scamming gullible and credulous minds. If lies are repeated often enough and long enough, then people will eventually start believing those lies.

3) Till today, no Mohammadan or Hagarene has ever been able to prove the divinity of their holy scripture let alone the prophethood of Mohammad.

4) The Koran is an ambigious document authored by a complex individual, lacking in context and chronology. It's a wortless piece of literture, opaque, perfuntory, and often times incoherent.

5) The whole corpus of Islamic history was written down close to two centuries after the fact and therefore not to be trusted. The Koran was never put to pen and paper during Mohammad's lifetime as result we don't know that the Koran we have today is verbatim the same Koran dictated by Mohammad. You cannot produce more than five fragments of the Koran dating back to the 7th century. The Koran is a man made text created by "allah knows" who.

MUQ, I dont have a problem with you on a personal level. Like all my Muslim brothers, you are a good man. The only problem is that you have taken a leap of faith with such religious zeal that you have closed your mind to all further inquiry and invetigation.

I dont really know what you mean "practise falsehood" - please elaborate?
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

towncrier wrote:
<quoted text>
he may be your god and may be he created your micro-world!
The REAL God of EVERYTHING, created your Jesus.
REAL God is also known (wrongly) as Father!
Prove to us that Jesus made a DIRECT claim to his divinity.
Show us where Jesus himself says
"I am the God who created the universe. I have come to earth as my own son. I shall die on a cross for the sins of Gentiles. Worship me. If you accept my willing sacrifice you shall be saved and through me you shall have eternal life"
You can't!
So you are deluded.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Buford wrote:
Here's a good site for Muhammad worshipers to visit: http://www.islam786.com/99namesofmuhammad.htm
SHIRK, anyone?
Keep thinking about THE Comforter 24/7. He shall abide with you till you go to your grave.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Buford wrote:
<quoted text>Shirk in Islam -associating a partner with Allah- is proven by the Shahada, the First Pillar of Sunni faith, wherein a person can't even be considered a Muslim if he does not profess that Mohammad is Allah's Messenger. This is also known as idolatry.
lol...ignorant fool.
This idiot is to be ignored!
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
lol...ignorant fool.
This idiot is to be ignored!
Writes the Medicated Ex-Priest/Christian, who can't help but pay close attention and respond to my EVERY post.

Allah's partner Mohammad demands no less!
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

bmz wrote:
Quite hilarious!
It would have been shirk only if someone had said "Muhammad was the son of God" or "God's partner" or "God beside God".
In the Shahada, the person declares that there is only one God and that Muhammad was a messenger of God.
Wasn't I right when I had suggested earlier that you should go back to school?
Silly Muslim,

JEWS declare that there is only one God, named YHWH, but they categorically REJECT Mohammad as a false prophet, which means that they aren't MUSLIMS at all, and will go to ISLAMIC HELL when they die because of this REJECTION of Allah's bona fide partner. Isn't that right?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 145,721 - 145,740 of198,590
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Pagan/Wiccan Forum right now

Search the Pagan/Wiccan Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Pagan High Priest Claims Discrimination by City... 6 hr Ernie 5
Speaking of religion: Pagans stir a fuss in Beebe Wed probably true 70
What is Ritual Sex? (Nov '11) Wed CShine 90
Ouija Board... SCARY STUFF! NEED HELP! (Aug '07) Wed CShine 1,015
Need Help - Shadow Person Protector or Harmful? (May '09) Wed Shawn 9
Novice needs Wiccan Friend..... Jul 7 Novice 1
Wiccan murderer is suing prison for not allowin... (May '13) Jul 4 Theological Studies 13
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••