Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 256358 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

““You must not lose faith ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#152174 Oct 6, 2012
Enough of the christianity bashing, since that is what it comes down to.

Jesus in the Koran is a kaleidoscope of different personalities derived mainly from the writings of early Christian heretics. His identity ranges from being a part of the Spirit of Allah and His word who is supported by the Holy Spirit to being merely a prophet not unlike Noah or Jonah. The former persona was reinforced by tales of Him speaking in the cradle, creating birds from mud as a child and raising the dead as well as running the Judgement Day. So Muslims have a wide range of personalities to choose from when defining Issa and the choice would be the one they think will serve their purpose.

So it seems they do not know who or what jesus is.
So was dr. Elsaie right in supposing that the veil overlayed judas.??

Nor did i get an answer of what surah and ayat make the story of Asma weak fiqh, and under what law-school.??

And the other question is how do they know what faith Adam had and what he tought his kids.??

And let's add 66: 11-13...is that a case of actual use of the plural and referring to a former trinitarian idea, thus christianity or even Elohyim (plural)or plural gods, since all prophets were meant for their own time and place.??

Following, why would they call themselves an abrahamic faith (they make the distinction in the quraan between themselves and the hanief of Abraham. maybe BMZ missed that)since that would not leave each prophet in his own time and season.?

---
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#152175 Oct 6, 2012
NotQuiter wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you are not offending my feelings, Alex.
<quoted text>
:-) Now I will say something, since you are encouraging me to speak. In order to accept Paul's sayings (or writings), one must realize that the vision of Christ appearing to him was real (or one must accept that as real if he is to believe Paul), also one must realize that Paul explained certain things about the scriptures as he understood them, and they were impressed, or sealed, as far as truth and preservation goes, by God's holy spirit. Also, Paul had no idea that his writings would be preserved by God for the perusal of those after him, and he well knew that what he was writing was commentary, as well as his own experiences of supernatural vision. I am not expecting to be able to be at the computer for long periods of time right now, so if I do not give you a direct answer immediately, hopefully we can get back to this at a later time.
Thank you for that.
We need to keep asking the questions until truth hits us like a ton of bricks....
I asked this before...Which "Christ" appeared to Paul?
"Risen" Jesus has gone back up to heaven to sit on the right hand of God according to the Gospels.
So who is this "Christ"?
The "ghost" was part of sueperstition as Paul meant the "ghost of the man" intially (remember upper room and they thought Jesus was a ghost, not holy ghost...just ghost?)and had to succumb to elaborate claims to bring in the "holy spirited ghost".

How did God communicate with Paul and paul communicate with God? Telepathy?

Who spoke to Paul on his way to Damascus?

Who was impressed by Paul?
Who called him a liar?
Where were the original disciples?
Why were they frightened of paul if both had holy spirit in them?

Either we accept Paul and reject the Holy ghost or accept both or reject both!!
You will know what my answer will be!!

Just look at this carefully

Acts 19:6:
King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
And when Paul had laid his hands upon them, the Holy GHOST came on them; and they spake with tongues, and prophesied.

The Ghost and tongue have turned up.
If you choose to believe this, you can also see the problem immediately I hope.

Then Paul shows "humility"..??
1 Corinthians 14:18 King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)

I thank my God, I speak with TONGUES more than ye all:

Then he goes on to 14:19 to look humble!

Adding "Christ"(kristos) to the name of Jesus gives the game away.
This "Christ" seems to appear after the disappearance of real Jesus.

If we look carefully Paul is claiming that "god" and Paul spoke! This is clearly amazing when we can't find proper conversations between Jesus and God!

Paul is singing the song, "anything you can do"..I can heal..no you can't; I speak to god, no you cant; they persecute me better..I met much more powerful people while you met peasants..people even called me god!

P: Anything you can do, I can do better.
I can do anything Better than you.
J: No, you can't.
P: Yes, I can...blah blah!

P: Anything you can be I can be greater. Sooner or later,
I'm greater than you.
J: No, you're not.
P: Yes, I am... blah...blah..!

P I can open my mouth and lie.
J: Without bein' caught?
P: Sure.
J: That's what I thought--you crook!

We can't escape the non existent ghost!
2 As they ministered to the Lord, and fasted, the Holy GHOST said, Separate me Barnabas and Saul for the work whereunto I have called them...
4 So they, being sent forth by the Holy GHOST, departed unto Seleucia; and from thence they sailed to Cyprus.

I don't think Paul was an agent of Jesus.

I haven't checked this out properly..but worth a look:
http://www.judaismvschristianity.com/paula.ht...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13702...
(this doesn't say paul lied! but others lied meanig the books are in doubt)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/bart-d-ehrman/t...

Take care.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#152176 Oct 6, 2012
MAAT wrote:
<quoted text>
None is going to address your stupid repetitive list.
Who cares.
And the onl answer worth considering given the verse on imran would have been a grammatical one.
You stupid vile-minded dirty old man.
Instead of saying stupid..try answering it or shut up.
Now I am an old man eh?lol..
You are a sicko.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#152177 Oct 6, 2012
MAAT wrote:
Enough of the christianity bashing, since that is what it comes down to.
Jesus in the Koran is a kaleidoscope of different personalities derived mainly from the writings of early Christian heretics. His identity ranges from being a part of the Spirit of Allah and His word who is supported by the Holy Spirit to being merely a prophet not unlike Noah or Jonah. The former persona was reinforced by tales of Him speaking in the cradle, creating birds from mud as a child and raising the dead as well as running the Judgement Day. So Muslims have a wide range of personalities to choose from when defining Issa and the choice would be the one they think will serve their purpose.
So it seems they do not know who or what jesus is.
So was dr. Elsaie right in supposing that the veil overlayed judas.??
Nor did i get an answer of what surah and ayat make the story of Asma weak fiqh, and under what law-school.??
And the other question is how do they know what faith Adam had and what he tought his kids.??
And let's add 66: 11-13...is that a case of actual use of the plural and referring to a former trinitarian idea, thus christianity or even Elohyim (plural)or plural gods, since all prophets were meant for their own time and place.??
Following, why would they call themselves an abrahamic faith (they make the distinction in the quraan between themselves and the hanief of Abraham. maybe BMZ missed that)since that would not leave each prophet in his own time and season.?
---
I was not even talking to you little paranoiud moron.
You are here to defend bu-tard your alter ego.
I am sure you are a split personality.
No wonder you cant work out the difference between koran and Quran;
BJ and Jesus; Earthly Jesus and Risen Jesus; Jesus and Paul's Christ.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#152178 Oct 6, 2012
MAAT wrote:
<quoted text>
None is going to address your stupid repetitive list.
Who cares.
And the onl answer worth considering given the verse on imran would have been a grammatical one.
You stupid vile-minded dirty old man.
You are incapable of answering any of those questions.
Why don't you try?
You don't even understand the list!!!
If you can't disclose your location don't address any post to me, dear paranoid schiz.
Seems you are the dirty old lonely man.
Instead of harrassing me, go to the local soup kitchen or something.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#152179 Oct 6, 2012
MAAT wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay we'll scrap chapter 3 and various other verses from the quraan, because you lack believe.
The point would be that NQ chooses the wrong venue to have a good discussion.
In an atmosphere of ongoing derision nothing sound could ever evolve.(For some reason this puts Asma in mind)
This creepy crawly "hidden location" slimeball is proxying for bu-tard acting as the butt person for bu-tard.
Buford

Scott Depot, WV

#152180 Oct 6, 2012
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
Instead of dealing with your own lies, why do are you so desperate to discredit the Holy Prophet PBUH, who bravely exposed these lies nearly 1500 years ago!
Discrediting "the Holy Prophet PBUH" is as simple as referencing MUSLIM records that glorify his many predations and savageries "for Allah." Your problem and the Muslim problem overall is that you JUSTIFY Mohammad's appalling behavior that TODAY would land his "divinely inspired" ass in a hospital for the criminally insane.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#152181 Oct 6, 2012
NotQuiter wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you, Alex. I'll get back to this as soon as I can, because you make some really good points here I'd like to get into -- just not now and I'm not avoiding anything in particular.:-) Take care, and have a good day! It's evening time here, not too late, but life outside the internet awaits me right now.
Thank you for your kind remarks about me in response to that creepy Maat's personal attacks on me.
I have never engaged that person.
I usually ignore posters who don't disclose location until I get to know them and trust their intentions.
Suddenly Maat is on a crusade to defend bu-tard and keeps having a go at me!!
I don't expect that creep to apologise for making all these un called for attacks on me.
Take care...I agree life outside internet is much nicer. I am usually very busy in that world and come here for a break until idiots like maat get on their high donkeys!
Have a lovely evening.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#152182 Oct 6, 2012
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>Discrediting "the Holy Prophet PBUH" is as simple as referencing MUSLIM records that glorify his many predations and savageries "for Allah." Your problem and the Muslim problem overall is that you JUSTIFY Mohammad's appalling behavior that TODAY would land his "divinely inspired" ass in a hospital for the criminally insane.
maat goes razmataz goes and jobless elderly demented bu-tard appears.
Hey Catholic bu-tard...answer the questions about your trinity and divinity of Jesus first.
Now really take your meds because I know you do take many pills.
Buford

Scott Depot, WV

#152183 Oct 6, 2012
Bukhari:V5B59N512 "The Prophet had their men killed, their woman and children taken captive."

Bukhari:V4B52N270 "Allah's Messenger said,'Who is ready to kill Ashraf? He has said injurious things about Allah and His Apostle.' Maslama got up saying,'Would you like me to kill him?' The Prophet proclaimed,'Yes.' Maslama said,'Then allow me to lie so that I will be able to deceive him.' Muhammad said,'You may do so.'"

Tabari VII:97 "The morning after the murder of Ashraf, the Prophet declared,'Kill any Jew who falls under your power.'"

Tabari VIII:180 "Also among those eliminated were Ikrimah bin Abu Jahl and Sarah, a slave of one of Abd Muttalib's sons. She taunted Muhammad while he was in Mecca."

Ishaq:326 "Allah said,'No Prophet before Muhammad took booty from his enemy nor prisoners for ransom.' Muhammad said,'I was made victorious with terror. The earth was made a place for me to clean. I was given the most powerful words. Booty was made lawful for me. I was given the power to intercede. These five privileges were awarded to no prophet before me.'"

Case closed.
Buford

Scott Depot, WV

#152184 Oct 6, 2012
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
maat goes razmataz goes and jobless elderly demented bu-tard appears.
Hey Catholic bu-tard...answer the questions about your trinity and divinity of Jesus first.
Now really take your meds because I know you do take many pills.
All Hail George PBUH, the Prophet After Mohammad PBUH.
Buford

Scott Depot, WV

#152185 Oct 6, 2012
Qur'an:8:12 "I shall terrorize the infidels. So wound their bodies and incapacitate them because they oppose Allah and His Apostle."

Qur'an:59:2 "It was Allah who drove the [Jewish] People of the Book from their homes and into exile. They refused to believe and imagined that their strongholds would protect them against Allah. But Allah came at them from where they did not suspect, and filled their hearts with terror. Their homes were destroyed. So learn a lesson, O men who have eyes. This is My warning...they shall taste the torment of Fire."

Bukhari:V4B52N256 "The Prophet passed by and was asked whether it was permissible to attack infidels at night with the probability of exposing their women and children to danger. The Prophet replied,'Their women and children are from them.'"

Bukhari:V5B59N516 "When Allah's Apostle fought or raided people we raised our voices saying,'Allahu-Akbar! Allahu-Akbar! None has the right to be worshipped but Allah.
__________
Tell that to the Jews. Oh, that's right. He did.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#152186 Oct 6, 2012
MAAT wrote:
<quoted text>
...Of course everyone here would look at your agreement with Alex as if you have gone and joined the neonazis, of which he sounded and pretended for the longest time to be a staunch supporter. The guy has been a pain in the ass for most of his time on the forum, untill this sudden embrace of islam. So if buford takes tone with you and i frankly also, it's because you've become tainted.
....
Paranoid Maat now turns me into a neonazi!
Bu-tard can say what he likes, insult the Prophet of Islam but nutty obsessed Maat had to have a go at me for no reason.
Maat defends bu-tard and offends those who challenge bu-tard.
Either maat with hidden location is butard ..or bu-tard's boyfriend!
Go away liar.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#152187 Oct 6, 2012
Buford wrote:
Bukhari:V5B59N512 "The Prophet had their men killed, their woman and children taken captive."
Bukhari:V4B52N270 "Allah's Messenger said,'Who is ready to kill Ashraf? He has said injurious things about Allah and His Apostle.' Maslama got up saying,'Would you like me to kill him?' The Prophet proclaimed,'Yes.' Maslama said,'Then allow me to lie so that I will be able to deceive him.' Muhammad said,'You may do so.'"
Tabari VII:97 "The morning after the murder of Ashraf, the Prophet declared,'Kill any Jew who falls under your power.'"
Tabari VIII:180 "Also among those eliminated were Ikrimah bin Abu Jahl and Sarah, a slave of one of Abd Muttalib's sons. She taunted Muhammad while he was in Mecca."
Ishaq:326 "Allah said,'No Prophet before Muhammad took booty from his enemy nor prisoners for ransom.' Muhammad said,'I was made victorious with terror. The earth was made a place for me to clean. I was given the most powerful words. Booty was made lawful for me. I was given the power to intercede. These five privileges were awarded to no prophet before me.'"
Case closed.
Quran Vs bu-tard's the Catohlic's tabloids.
Bu-tard is no stranger to all the abuse that is going on in RC Churches!
What is Bu-tards view on the Vatican butler who acted under instruction form the holy ghost? lol..
If the books you quote contradict with the Quran, you throw the books out!
That's the way it works.
That's why I have to ditch your RC books.
Do you believe that your priests are honest and not bumfiddlers?
How much money has your Church paid out so far this year on child abuse?
Do you believe that your Church applies Rev 14:4 on little boys?
Case closed when you identify the trinity and produce direct quotes from Jesus about his divinity.
poor but-tard the Maat the split personality!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#152188 Oct 6, 2012
Buford wrote:
Qur'an:8:12 "I shall terrorize the infidels. So wound their bodies and incapacitate them because they oppose Allah and His Apostle."
Qur'an:59:2 "It was Allah who drove the [Jewish] People of the Book from their homes and into exile. They refused to believe and imagined that their strongholds would protect them against Allah. But Allah came at them from where they did not suspect, and filled their hearts with terror. Their homes were destroyed. So learn a lesson, O men who have eyes. This is My warning...they shall taste the torment of Fire."
Bukhari:V4B52N256 "The Prophet passed by and was asked whether it was permissible to attack infidels at night with the probability of exposing their women and children to danger. The Prophet replied,'Their women and children are from them.'"
Bukhari:V5B59N516 "When Allah's Apostle fought or raided people we raised our voices saying,'Allahu-Akbar! Allahu-Akbar! None has the right to be worshipped but Allah.
__________
Tell that to the Jews. Oh, that's right. He did.
YOUR Catholic Church was and is the pioneer Jew baiter!
How many murders...how many inquisitions...how many attacks on England and it's Church
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#152189 Oct 6, 2012
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>All Hail George PBUH, the Prophet After Mohammad PBUH.
Catholic church and bu-tard!
Bu-tard is a Catholic and ashamed of it!
So bu- tard has to have a go at others without even pointing out his non existent trinity...
Name the trinity in one butt-ard,,
You can come clean about the trinity and divinity, dear Catholic bu-tard:
Name that "Trinity in Unity" or Name that "T(ri)une in One"
Who is misguiding you from this lot? Are they doing it ONE by ONE or ALL at ONCE? Do you continue to hear loads of noises in your head...with SATAN whispering in the guise of different spirits, ghosts, sons, fathers and more (by calling demons and spirits "holy" does NOT make them Holy):

- father of son of "GOD"
- father of son of "god the father"
- ghost of father of son of "GOD"
- ghost of father of son of "god the father"
- spirit of father of son of "GOD"
- spirit of father of son of "god the father"
- son of man (son of Adam)
- son of man (son of David)
- son of man (son of Joseph)
- son of "GOD" (who encompasses god the father)
- son of "god the father" (who is part of GOD)
- son of god the holy spirit (who is part of GOD)
- son of god the holy ghost (who is part of GOD)
- ghost of son of man (son of Adam)
- ghost of son of man (son of David)
- ghost of son of man (son of Joseph)
- ghost of son of "GOD"
- ghost of son of "god the father"
- ghost of son of "god the holy spirit"
- ghost of son of "god the holy ghost"
- spirit of son of man (son of Adam)
- spirit of son of man (son of David)
- spirit of son of man (son of Joseph)
- spirit of son of "GOD"
- spirit of son of "god the father"
- spirit of son of "god the holy spirit"
- spirit of son of "god the holy ghost"
- ghost of spirit of father of son of "GOD"
- ghost of spirit of father of son of "god the father"
- ghost of spirit of son of man (son of Adam)
- ghost of spirit of son of man (son of David)
- ghost of spirit of son of man (son of Joseph)
- ghost of spirit of son of "GOD"
- ghost of spirit of son of "god the father"
- ghost of spirit of son of god the holy spirit
- ghost of spirit of son of god the holy ghost
- spirit of ghost father of son of "GOD"
- spirit of ghost of father of son of "god the father"
- spirit of ghost of son of man (son of Adam)
- spirit of ghost of son of man (son of David)
- spirit of ghost of son of man (son of Joseph)
- spirit of ghost of son of "GOD"
- spirit of ghost of son of "god the father"
- spirit of ghost of son of god the holy spirit
- spirit of ghost of son of god the holy ghost
- "Risen" Jesus
- "Risen" son of man (son of Adam)
- "Risen" son of man (son of David)
- "Risen" son of man (son of Joseph)
- "Risen" son of "God"
- "Risen" son of "god the father"
- "Risen" son of "god the holy spirit"
- "Risen" son of "god the holy ghost"
- "Lord" of St Paul
- "Christ" of St Paul
- Millions of "Jesus" in different shapes and sizes inside every "Christian" in every nation and language
- Millions of "Holy Spirits" in different shapes and sizes inside every "Christian" in every nation and language
- Millions of "Holy Ghosts" in different shapes and sizes inside every "Christian" in every nation and language
- The Jesus in heaven sitting on his own right hand watching himself VINDICTIVELY making footstool of enemies.

- ALL of the above?
- NONE of the above?
- Any more to be added to the above?

2) Show in the NT where Jesus claims divinity as follows:
"I AM JESUS. I AM YOUR GOD WHO HAS COME TO EARTH IN HUMAN FORM AS MY ONLY BEGOTTEN SON TO DIE WILLINGLY IN THE HANDS OF JEWS, FOR THE SINS OF GENTILES AS WELL AS THE ISRAELITES ON A roman CROSS, WHO WILL BE SAVED FOREVER & HAVE ETERNAL LIFE WHEN THEY ACCEPT MY SACRIFICE ON THEIR BEHALF when I go back up to sit on my own right hand to make foot stool of my enemies. I EXPECT NOTHING IN RETURN"
Frijoles

South Glastonbury, CT

#152190 Oct 6, 2012
uhuh wrote:
Rambam clarified further in Mishneh Torah, hilcot Melachim uMilchamot chapter 8,
HALACHA #2: "A soldier may engage in sex with her while she is still a gentile if yetzer hara overcomes him. But it is forbidden for him to engage in sex with her the second time until he marries her."
yep the first intercourse is RAPE
like Frijoles said, words matter.
Now you are on to halacha, Originally you said it was mitzvot. There is a difference. I have stated this four times already.

Of course you would be clueless about all of this, being that you do not follow or understand halacha (since you posted on shabat).
Buford

Scott Depot, WV

#152193 Oct 6, 2012
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
YOUR Catholic Church was and is the pioneer Jew baiter!
How many murders...how many inquisitions...how many attacks on England and it's Church
Jesus never ordered the murders of Jews because they rejected him as a false prophet.

Didn't you get the memo?
Buford

Scott Depot, WV

#152194 Oct 6, 2012
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Catholic church and bu-tard!
Bu-tard is a Catholic and ashamed of it!
So bu- tard has to have a go at others without even pointing out his non existent trinity...
Name the trinity in one butt-ard,,
You can come clean about the trinity and divinity, dear Catholic bu-tard:
Name that "Trinity in Unity" or Name that "T(ri)une in One"
Who is misguiding you from this lot? Are they doing it ONE by ONE or ALL at ONCE? Do you continue to hear loads of noises in your head...with SATAN whispering in the guise of different spirits, ghosts, sons, fathers and more (by calling demons and spirits "holy" does NOT make them Holy):
- father of son of "GOD"
- father of son of "god the father"
- ghost of father of son of "GOD"
- ghost of father of son of "god the father"
- spirit of father of son of "GOD"
- spirit of father of son of "god the father"
- son of man (son of Adam)
- son of man (son of David)
- son of man (son of Joseph)
- son of "GOD" (who encompasses god the father)
- son of "god the father" (who is part of GOD)
- son of god the holy spirit (who is part of GOD)
- son of god the holy ghost (who is part of GOD)
- ghost of son of man (son of Adam)
- ghost of son of man (son of David)
- ghost of son of man (son of Joseph)
- ghost of son of "GOD"
- ghost of son of "god the father"
- ghost of son of "god the holy spirit"
- ghost of son of "god the holy ghost"
- spirit of son of man (son of Adam)
- spirit of son of man (son of David)
- spirit of son of man (son of Joseph)
- spirit of son of "GOD"
- spirit of son of "god the father"
- spirit of son of "god the holy spirit"
- spirit of son of "god the holy ghost"
- ghost of spirit of father of son of "GOD"
- ghost of spirit of father of son of "god the father"
- ghost of spirit of son of man (son of Adam)
- ghost of spirit of son of man (son of David)
- ghost of spirit of son of man (son of Joseph)
- ghost of spirit of son of "GOD"
- ghost of spirit of son of "god the father"
- ghost of spirit of son of god the holy spirit
- ghost of spirit of son of god the holy ghost
- spirit of ghost father of son of "GOD"
- spirit of ghost of father of son of "god the father"
- spirit of ghost of son of man (son of Adam)
- spirit of ghost of son of man (son of David)
- spirit of ghost of son of man (son of Joseph)
- spirit of ghost of son of "GOD"
- spirit of ghost of son of "god the father"
- spirit of ghost of son of god the holy spirit
- spirit of ghost of son of god the holy ghost
- "Risen" Jesus
- "Risen" son of man (son of Adam)
- "Risen" son of man (son of David)
- "Risen" son of man (son of Joseph)
- "Risen" son of "God"
- "Risen" son of "god the father"
- "Risen" son of "god the holy spirit"
- "Risen" son of "god the holy ghost"
- "Lord" of St Paul
- "Christ" of St Paul
- Millions of "Jesus" in different shapes and sizes inside every "Christian" in every nation and language
- Millions of "Holy Spirits" in different shapes and sizes inside every "Christian" in every nation and language
- Millions of "Holy Ghosts" in different shapes and sizes inside every "Christian" in every nation and language
- The Jesus in heaven sitting on his own right hand watching himself VINDICTIVELY making footstool of enemies.
- ALL of the above?
- NONE of the above?
- Any more to be added to the above?
2) Show in the NT where Jesus claims divinity as follows:
"I AM JESUS. I AM YOUR GOD WHO HAS COME TO EARTH IN HUMAN FORM AS MY ONLY BEGOTTEN SON TO DIE WILLINGLY IN THE HANDS OF JEWS, FOR THE SINS OF GENTILES AS WELL AS THE ISRAELITES ON A roman CROSS, WHO WILL BE SAVED FOREVER & HAVE ETERNAL LIFE WHEN THEY ACCEPT MY SACRIFICE ON THEIR BEHALF when I go back up to sit on my own right hand to make foot stool of my enemies. I EXPECT NOTHING IN RETURN"
Change your meds. The regimen that you are on now isn't helping.
Buford

Scott Depot, WV

#152195 Oct 6, 2012
FACT:

Discrediting "the Holy Prophet PBUH" is as simple as referencing MUSLIM records that glorify his many predations and savageries "for Allah." Your problem and the Muslim problem overall is that you JUSTIFY Mohammad's appalling behavior that TODAY would land his "divinely inspired" ass in a hospital for the criminally insane.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) Wed John 4,951
News Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) May 27 John 14,736
omens of dead animals (Aug '08) May 26 Tete Rouge 119
News Harrogate mother says foster families are relig... (Nov '15) Apr '17 Jogirl 52
News Magic 101: Who was Aleister Crowley? (Mar '11) Apr '17 skeptic 176
News Speaking of religion: Pagans stir a fuss in Beebe (Jun '14) Feb '17 guest 119
News Looking for a Pagan community in Kentucky? (Mar '12) Feb '17 Not a modern Chri... 15
More from around the web