Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 256040 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

JOEL

Mumbai, India

#213434 Aug 28, 2014
Hi TS,

Where have you been?

How's life?

Has Krishna saved India and the rest of the world from plunging deeper into evil?

Evil is only rising everywhere in the world despite the advent of self-appointed bhagwans and avatars and messengers of God.....

Have a nice day, moron.

LOL
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#213435 Aug 28, 2014
I am having second thoughts about ALEX being of Asian origin based on certain hints that he himself provided in his posts. He doesn't appear Asian. He lives in Britain, for sure, but is most probably not Asian......
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#213436 Aug 28, 2014
INDIA IRONY

India is among those few nations that have faced and are facing a civilizational mess so deep-rooted and so pervasive that only a near complete wipeout of its degraded population will cure the nations of the multiple evils and drawbacks plaguing it. It's funny that a nation (India) that calls itself the cradle of spiritualism and the lighthouse of civilization is at the bottom of the pile despite the advent of avatars, prophets, sages and supposedly God himself in the form of Krishna.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#213437 Aug 28, 2014
BTW, where's RABBEE? I hope he's well despite his advanced age, 79 or 80.
Truth Seeker

New Delhi, India

#213438 Aug 28, 2014
JOEL wrote:
Hi TS,
Where have you been?
How's life?
Has Krishna saved India and the rest of the world from plunging deeper into evil?
Evil is only rising everywhere in the world despite the advent of self-appointed bhagwans and avatars and messengers of God.....
Have a nice day, moron.
LOL
Thanks for calling me a "Moron" ..... I was here only ... Often reading your fake and foolish posts!! LOL.
Truth Seeker

New Delhi, India

#213439 Aug 28, 2014
JOEL wrote:
I am having second thoughts about ALEX being of Asian origin based on certain hints that he himself provided in his posts. He doesn't appear Asian. He lives in Britain, for sure, but is most probably not Asian......
I am not totally convinced about that ....
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#213440 Aug 29, 2014
Truth Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>

Thanks for calling me a "Moron" ..... I was here only ... Often reading your fake and foolish posts!!

LOL.
So, dyed-in-the-wool moron, give us some invaluable practical nuggets of Krishna-wisdom that can save India from complete ruin considering the hard fact that India is almost completely degraded.

India was degraded even when God Krishna arose to "save" India but despite his advent India has not been saved and instead has fallen deeper into the cesspool.

So, if Krishna could neither regenerate nor save the Hindus and India, I wonder how he can save the rest of the world,

LOL
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#213441 Aug 29, 2014
Truth Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>

I am not totally convinced about that ....
These days I am not so convinced and based on certain evidences that have seeped through his posts I am quite certain that Alex is not of Asian descent.....
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#213442 Aug 29, 2014
MEANWHILE, ISIS fighters in Syria have captured a sensitive border opening with Israel. IDF soldiers are massing at the border with Syria that has been taken over by the ISIS. Al Ansar has pledged to support ISIS. Thousands of Muslim jihadists and billions of dollars are pouring into the ISIS ranks. A tweet 2 days ago posted by the Islamists threaten to soon launch unmanned drone attacks against Israel. In Ukraine, serious fighting rages between Ukrainian forces and separatists and Russian tanks, armored units and soldiers have crossed over into Ukraine and appear set for war with Ukraine. A Ukrainian army battalion is poised to take on the infiltrated Russian soldiers on Ukrainian soil. Over last week, intense cross-border firing, the most serious since 1971, has been taking place between Indian and Pakistani soldiers leaving dozens dead on both sides.
MUQ1

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#213443 Aug 29, 2014
El Cid wrote:
http://onlinephilosophyclub.co m/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6152
Can you prove your existence?
Why can't you all unite and bring out a "better" Quran?

That is Quran' challenge 1400 years ago and it is still open. May be you will be able to meet it.

Best of Luck to you, because we know it would end in failure!!

What a strange "Satanic" influence spanning 1400 years.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#213444 Aug 29, 2014
INDIA TO LOSE MOST OF ITS BENIGHTED POPULATION IN WAR

REMOTE VIEWERS at SSRF, India, have said many years ago that WW 3 will break out during/ a some time after 2010 and last year they reiterated this bit of advance information by stating that WW 3 will break out in 2015 and peak during 2017/2018. They say WW 3 will be fought as major regional battles in different parts of the world and that WMDs will be used by 2018 due to which billions will be killed. They say that India is set to lose most of its population that will perish in a major war during the said period between India and China/Pakistan/homegrown Islamic terrorist groups.
MUQ1

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#213445 Aug 29, 2014
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Worry about your own sanity. The fool says in his heart "there is no God", they are corrupt, they have done abominable works." Psalm 14. We are doing fine.
Unitarians have a very limited outlook, They are just trying to survive thru the centuries of persecution by the "Trinatarians".

Islam is a major world religion that has spread to all corners of world. Unitarians if they accept Islam would get real meaning of the word religion.

And they would come out from a small well to a wide spread out ocean.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#213446 Aug 29, 2014
Islamic state recently repeated the message that the group would soon carry out attacks against targets in the United States and Europe.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#213447 Aug 29, 2014
MUSLIM NATIONS AND ISRAELIS TO BE WIPED OUT

Islamic nations and the state of Israel will be completely destroyed in the coming major war, say well-placed military analysts and remote viewers.

COMMENT: Yes, this apocalyptic scenario appears highly possible.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#213448 Aug 29, 2014
Wow! The Punch and Judy puppet show is well underway and is now entering its last stages of mass destruction in a staged clash of civilizations. All thanks to the omnipotent globalists!
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#213449 Aug 29, 2014
LATEST

An Iranian news agency just said that - Assad Partially Recaptures Syrian Golan Heights.

Rebel forces lose several Quneitra villages after capturing UN forces, same day UN report reveals half of Syria has been displaced. Serious fighting is underway. Half of Syria's population is displaced.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#213450 Aug 29, 2014
As Antisemitism rapidly rises across Europe with tens of thousands of rabid Islamists marching on the streets and openly calling for jihad, implementation of Sharia in Europe and mass murder of the Jews and with immigration of European Jews to Israel increasing with in recent times as the disturbing events in the ME spread, a Jewess, Linda Bell, writes: "All the Jews of the world should return to Israel and prepare to defend their country against the holocaust which is to come."
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#213454 Aug 29, 2014
In ground warfare, the highly committed, daring and brainwashed cadres of the ISIS who welcome death by way of Jihad over life with its material comforts are superior fighters to the relatively timid and comfort-loving IDF soldiers.
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#213455 Aug 29, 2014
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. But as we know, they prefer to wallow in muslim conspiracy theories, and blame everything on jooz and zionists, as they dont want to face up to the facts of their religion.
Its true that "by their fruits you will know them".
The followers of islam are the fruits of the tree of islam, and they should ask if spiritually their teacher (mohammed) is a true or false prophet.
Looking at the news every day, can you say that islam is benefiting the lot of humankind?
Jesus was non violent and taught forgiveness. He forgave his executioners, As did the apostle Stephen when he was martyred. The apostle Paul suffered floggings and imprisonment. This history of the early church was one of persecution.
Compare that to islam where jihad (holy war) is a religious obligation.
This is not a small point, but is the main point. IS is in reality pure Islam. They are actulaly following the teachings of Mohammed. But the apologists and leftist terror supporters try to say that IS is started by jews. As if Jews want a caliphate :)
But returning to reality. They are always in a perpetual state of warfare. It is amongst muslim sects, killing each other, but it effects all their neighbours. Warfare is obligatory and continuous.
That is why the conflicts around the world won't be stopping any time soon, unless muslims "wake up" to what their religion actually teaches.
2:216
Fighting has been enjoined upon you while it is hateful to you. But perhaps you hate a thing and it is good for you; and perhaps you love a thing and it is bad for you. And Allah Knows, while you know not.
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#213456 Aug 29, 2014
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Muslims are similar to Unitarians. The belief in one God with no partners..
Except Unitarians don't try to nullify the Crucifixion. That's a very big difference. And when you look at how Muhammad tried to walk some sort of tightrope when getting to the Crucifixion, where he could possibly appease both sides. But he wasn't a very deep thinker and he came up with a story that will actually never work. It either leaves God or Jesus as deceivers, or it leaves Jesus as a run away coward who hid and never preached again in his life for fear of his life. Heck, even Paul never did that. Any way that Muslims try to slice that story, it will always either be an insult to God, or Jesus in some way. It's ironic that Muhammad made his bigger blunders when it came to Jesus.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) Dec 3 Eagle 12 4,907
omens of dead animals (Aug '08) Nov 25 Jillifitz 115
News Paganism no better than Atheism (May '10) Nov 17 Amused 30
News Why All Jews Should Hate Halloween - And So Sho... Oct '16 Hecate 1
Beauty spell worked last year but not anymore Oct '16 Prettyicy 1
Wiccan Coven Secrets Anyone? Oct '16 Julius the Jules 1
Need info Oct '16 Fraidy Cat 2
More from around the web