Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 256604 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

JOEL

Mumbai, India

#213151 Aug 22, 2014
BILL BINNY, the NSA's senior technical director turned whistle-blower, told the Guardian recently: "The ultimate goal of the NSA is total population control."
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#213152 Aug 22, 2014
JOEL wrote:
There's going to be a staged WW very soon in which both sides to the conflict will be controlled by the international syndicate who're the movers and shakers of the world. The outcome of the war will also be determined well in advance by them....
Sammy,

When you are on the pot or squatting over the notoriously famous pan, just empty your bowels, relieve yourself and go out, head-waiter.

Don't waste too much time thinking about stupid conspiracy theories.
really

Europe

#213153 Aug 22, 2014
JOEL wrote:
GULF DAILY NEWS
Baghdadi 'Mossad trained'
Posted on ยป Tuesday, July 15, 2014
WASHINGTON: The former employee at US National Security Agency (NSA), Edward Snowden, has revealed that the British and American intelligence and the Mossad worked together to create the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS).
Snowden said intelligence services of three countries created a terrorist organisation that is able to attract all extremists of the world to one place, using a strategy called "the hornet's nest".
NSA documents refer to recent implementation of the hornet's nest to protect the Zionist entity by creating religious and Islamic slogans.
According to documents released by Snowden, "The only solution for the protection of the Jewish state "is to create an enemy near its borders".
Leaks revealed that ISIS leader and cleric Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi took intensive military training for a whole year in the hands of Mossad, besides courses in theology and the art of speech..
NOTE: CIA, Mossad, MI 6, ISI, RAW, KGB and other intel agencies are just so many puppets and instruments in the hands of the globalists. These intel agencies all tie in with the globalists at the topmost level for which there exists ample corroborative evidence. BTW, Putin was trained at Tavistock, a major UK-based globalist mind control/psy-op institute that earlier handled Hitler, Stalin, Gandhi, Nehru, Churchill, Lennon and other famous personalities. In the US, the topmost thinktanks, universities and R & D facilities are all part of Tavistock.
Elsewhere on internet: Saudi Arabia is controlled by mossad, Iran is controlled by mossad, AL qaeda is controlled by mossad, all arabs/Islamic regime are controlled by mossad. Wahabism was created by mossad. Salafism was created by mossad. Shia is supported by mossad, sunnis extremism are creation of mossad? IN the end how do we know that mossad did not create Islam to make fitna in the world?
How mossad managed to become so powerful as to control the entire world?
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#213154 Aug 22, 2014
MOSSAD is just a puppet of the Rothschild created state of Israel. Mossad/Israel are puppets in the hands of the globalists to be used to engineer a clash of civilizations (a staged clash with both sides controlled by the international syndicate) and to be discarded/destroyed when they have served their purpose.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#213155 Aug 22, 2014
MOSSAD, ISRAEL and ZIONISTS are convenient whipping boys or are being unnecessarily demonized by most people who fail to see the true "handlers" of these globalist created entities (MOSSAD, ISRAEL and ZIONISTS) that're simply useful idiots for the present who are being used to foment violence, instability and communal divide. The same holds true for the opposition. The international movers and shakers of world events create/control both sides to any conflict/event of world/regional significance. It a puppet show arranged by the globalists to achieve their ends of total control of the world.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#213156 Aug 22, 2014
The globalists often use the communal hatred and inbuilt prejudices in the religious scriptures to foster greater division among the various religions of the world and at times they even stage carefully crafted world events that mimic religious prophecies to fool the deluded believers into thinking that the "prophecies" in a certain scripture is fulfilling itself (when actually the event has deliberately been staged by the international lobby to fool the believers into believing that the particular scripture is sacred and accurate and to make them even greater bigots and useful idiots so that their growing bigotry and decreasing rationality can then be easily exploited in any future staged conflict). Taken by itself no scripture of the world has any tangible value, least of all their so-called prophecies, at least not in the deep or absolute sense that believers attribute to them. LOL.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#213157 Aug 22, 2014
typo

that A "PROPHECY" in a certain scripture is fulfilling itself......
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#213158 Aug 22, 2014
Religious scriptures, are, in an overwhelming majority of cases, utterly useless in outlining the ultimate reality, causal laws of nature and human behavior and instinct based on universal values. These books are the fountainheads of fanaticism, ignorance, perversion, hatred, violence, sectarianism and parochialism. Before accepting scriptural teachings, test them thoroughly on the touchstone of reason and as far as possible look for supporting evidence and reproducibility and then embrace only those teachings that pass these critical tests.
Kareem O Wheat

Canton, MA

#213159 Aug 22, 2014
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
No, not at all. We have no place for the alleged Holy Spirit of Christianity in Islam.
I know that. This is why I said you should mention Mary instead of the Holy Spirit, because you are faulting Christians beliefs. So if you want to do that, you should fault them in the way the Quran does. The author of the Quran seemed to have no idea of any Christian worship of the Holy Spirit, only Mary. That's why Christians will be rebuked by Allah on the last day for worshiping Jesus and Mary as two Gods besides Allah, rather than Jesus and the Holy Spirit as two Gods besides Allah. There actually is nothing in the Quran that says a single thing about Christians taking Jesus and the holy Spirit as two Gods besides Allah, and the only time there is discussion of Christians worshiping other Gods besides Allah, it is always mentioned as Jesus and Mary and never mentioned as Jesus and the Holy Spirit.

Is that because, in the end times, most Christians will replace the Holy Spirit with Mary as one of their three Gods or two other Gods besides Allah? Is that why Allah will ask about Mary instead of the Holy Spirit?
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
To us, the Holy Spirit does not exist besides God Almighty.
We have already done this many times before.
Yes, you use the same excuses every time and they never work and when I bring up what I brought up above, you never have an answer and the conversation ends.
Kareem O Wheat

Canton, MA

#213160 Aug 22, 2014
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
The question, to be asked by Allah on the day when Jesus would be put in the witness box and grilled, would be:
"O Isa son of Marium! did you say to men, Take me and my mother for two gods besides Allah
Now why would Allah ask about Christians believing in something that very few of them ever did throughout Christian history, instead of asking them about what at least 99% of them actually believed throughout most of history? Why would Allah, on the last day, focus on what would be considered a strange anomaly of Christian beliefs in the very beginning by very few, at most, and yet never question about their taking Jesus and the Holy Spirit as two Gods besides Allah when that is factually their overwhelming majority belief as has been so throughout the overwhelming majority of history?

It doesn't matter what Islam says so don't even bring that up. This is about how Allah will correct what he believes that Christians believed throughout their history. And unless Christians suddenly decide to replace the Holy Spirit with Mary during the end days, this is very very problematic. Almost as if the author of the Quran simply did not know any better about Christian beliefs. Even before the time of Muhammad, the church doctrine had the Holy Spirit in it, not Mary, and has had that ever since.

The only possible explanation that could ever make sense is that the author of the Quran saw some tiny heretical sects in his own backyard and mistakenly thought that this was what Christians really believed as a whole. And if the author did that, then it's pretty clear who the author was
Really

Amman, Jordan

#213161 Aug 22, 2014
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
The US and the UK are responsible for all the violence in the region, Seeker.
If the wretched Bush and Blair had not invaded under lies and deceit, this would not have happened. PERIOD!
This is a fact which no one can deny!
You should learn to read before hitting the keyboard! I had very clearly written earlier that no one would be more pleased than I if the US had destroyed ISIS and finished them off.
What is the use if striking a few ISIS vehicles and a battery or two? Go, bomb them and finish them off. This is where US commanders and leaders prove to be dumb. And the problem with the Admin and the Pentagon is that they never carry out a mission completely and also never force the big fat oil Shaikhs and Emirs/Sultans to strike ISIS with all the F15s, F16s and missiles sold to those ME clowns. Why were the best fighter aircraft, which were sold only to the 1st best ally Israel, sold to the 3rd best allies Saudi Arabia and Qatar???
ISIS is the creation of the US and the UK, which they did to oust Syrian president Asad and the wild hosts have run amok in the desert.
Typical botched up US planning!
If US and UK had not invaded under lies, they would have never been blamed for the chaos. Otherwise, it would have happened. But, not reported. Saddam was doing it anyway. But, no one could report it. Bashar, Ghaddafi have all done it but no one could stand up to criticize them.

US and UK are responsible because they pushed the button. But what is interesting, u r later on quoting UK newspaper to make ur case. UK and US being democracies, it is their freedom of expression that let us know and held them accountable for their own crimes. Democracy is till at its infancy in the middle east. Democracy can help know at least the truth.

We know Bush and Blair lied. How do we know? Free press, freedom of expression, democracy, elections and peaceful change of power.

Journalists in UK and US can investigate their governments actions and bring it to the public (to bmz). We can criticize them freely without fear of being murdered. Something unimaginable in Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Lybia, Egypt, etc. Democracy is the key.

Do you know why Obama could not intervene in Syria? Because he lacked the proper backup from his people.
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#213162 Aug 22, 2014
JOEL wrote:
NOTE
In the above article of the ISIS being a globalist creation that's posted on the Henry Makow site, check out a very telling photo clicked in 2013:
Left. John McCain meets with Caliph Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, leader of ISIS in Aleppo in April 2013.
ANOTHER PHOTO in the same article OF America's latest Bin Laden, Caliph Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, leader of ISIS in Aleppo, in April 2013, after meeting with his globalist "handler", John McCain.
What is your problem that you can't post a single link to any of your sources?
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#213163 Aug 22, 2014
http://henrymakow.com/2014/08/ISIS-are-Sunni-...

The re-establishment of a Caliph over the world of Islam is the universal aspiration of the Muslims. Every Muslim despairs at the ravages of Western Imperialism, as well as its blind sponsorship of rapacious Zionism. But this makes them vulnerable to deception by their enemies, who dare to prop up false oppositions, or Pied Pipers like al Baghdadi.

But they've made one colossal mistake: they have mistakenly claimed that ISIS is a "Sunni organization."

Since the absence of true Sunni authority, the Saudis have funded their aberrant interpretations, and fooled the world into believing that Wahhabism and Salafism are merely reform trends within Sunnism.

For the most part, many Muslims are duped. They are prone to extremism and lapses mistakenly identified as "Shariah" because they have been estranged from their true Islamic legal tradition found in the Maddhabs. But once they recognize that truth, they will reject imposters like ISIS and rediscover their true heritage, which made them an incorruptible and an indomitable force in the past.

CONCLUSION

The Saudis are the Illuminati's partners-in-crime. Saudi royalty are crypto-Jews. Their state was created to hijack Islam, with the intent of annihilating it in a WWIII showdown. Saudi Arabia is also one of Israel's most important allies in the Middle East, in addition to Turkey. Their wealth was also created by Kissinger's devious orchestration of the Oil Crisis, after which Saudi Arabia became one of the CIA's most important conduits for covert operations, starting with Iran contra, and eventually the so-called Mujahideen in Afghanistan.

Saudi Arabia's continued support for the ISIS on the CIA's behalf is just a perpetuation of the same story.

Long story short, the ISIS are Salafis, so that completely denies the fact that they could be Sunnis, and why Muslims need to reject them.

- See more at: http://henrymakow.com/2014/08/ISIS-are-Sunni-...
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#213164 Aug 22, 2014
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Buford, let us not worry about Israelis and Palestinians. Both originate from the same rotten biblical stock.
Israeli leaders have Yahweh's mentality, while Palestinians do not use brains. The other uses brawn
Now a question:
Judaism and Christianity have both a bloody and dirty record. They are also not religions of peace.
Also Israelis and Christians are people of war. Why only Islam is called the Religion of Peace by most ignorant fools here?
Forget Israel and forget Palestinians and move on! Both are idiots!
How pleased you must be that your "stock" has nothing in common with Abraham....

I call Islam the "Religion of Peace" because MUSLIMS call it the Religion of Peace. I think that it is nowhere close. See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_of_Peac...
No-doubt

Dubai, UAE

#213165 Aug 22, 2014
Kareem O Wheat wrote:
<quoted text>
Now why would Allah ask about Christians believing in something that very few of them ever did throughout Christian history, instead of asking them about what at least 99% of them actually believed throughout most of history? Why would Allah, on the last day, focus on what would be considered a strange anomaly of Christian beliefs in the very beginning by very few, at most, and yet never question about their taking Jesus and the Holy Spirit as two Gods besides Allah when that is factually their overwhelming majority belief as has been so throughout the overwhelming majority of history?
It doesn't matter what Islam says so don't even bring that up. This is about how Allah will correct what he believes that Christians believed throughout their history. And unless Christians suddenly decide to replace the Holy Spirit with Mary during the end days, this is very very problematic. Almost as if the author of the Quran simply did not know any better about Christian beliefs. Even before the time of Muhammad, the church doctrine had the Holy Spirit in it, not Mary, and has had that ever since.
The only possible explanation that could ever make sense is that the author of the Quran saw some tiny heretical sects in his own backyard and mistakenly thought that this was what Christians really believed as a whole. And if the author did that, then it's pretty clear who the author was
Elizabeth filled in holly spirit does that mean she is god
According to bible Jesus drink wine
He turned water to wine
Who drink wine should not be filled with holly spirit
&#9668; Luke 1:15 &#9658;
Parallel Verses
New International Version
for he will be great in the sight of the Lord. He is never to take wine or other fermented drink, and he will be filled with the Holy Spirit even before he is born.
Why Allah talk about Christian ,,,,,,&#1567;
Simply to reveal truth
Truth that Jesus is not god as he said in Luke 13:31-34 that he is prophet
Jesus was not Christian
He was Jews as bible confirm
Concept Jesus god found through Nicaea council by roman emperor Constantine
Nothing to do with Jesus peace be upon him
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#213166 Aug 22, 2014
bmz wrote:
The question, to be asked by Allah on the day when Jesus would be put in the witness box and grilled, would be:
"O Isa son of Marium! did you say to men, Take me and my mother for two gods besides Allah he will say: Glory be to Thee, it did not befit me that I should say what I had no right to (say); if I had said it, Thou wouldst indeed have known it; Thou knowest what is in my mind, and I do not know what is in Thy mind, surely Thou art the great Knower of the unseen things."
There is no talk about any trinity in there.
This passage from the Qur'aan PROVES that Mohammad was as ignorant of genuine Christian doctrine as anyone can possibly be. To put it bluntly, NO orthodox CHRISTIAN has EVER believed that Mary was, is, or would ever become, a "god" like "Allah."

My complaint about that "prophet" of yours in this regard is that he should have researched the matter by sending emissaries to Rome to ascertain from them what the official Church taught in its authoritative Jesus conferred capacity to teach doctrine, but I haven't read anything in the Muslim record that would even begin to suggest that Mohammad undertook this effort. Instead, I am led to conclude that he believed that his "revelations" were infallibly true and didn't need to be fact checked AT ALL, EVER.

Much blood has been spilled because of your prophet's presumptive ARROGANCE, IMO.
No-doubt

Dubai, UAE

#213167 Aug 22, 2014
El Cid wrote:
<quoted text> How pleased you must be that your "stock" has nothing in common with Abraham....
I call Islam the "Religion of Peace" because MUSLIMS call it the Religion of Peace. I think that it is nowhere close. See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_of_Peac...
You can't blame court for punishing criminals

So ridiculous article

Why don't you blame Paul who burned church with no reason
He killed religious people

Is that act of prophet
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#213168 Aug 22, 2014
No-doubt wrote:
Elizabeth filled in holly spirit does that mean she is god
No.

And the word is spelled "holy," not "holly."

Also, the word is spelled "lying," not "laying."

Are you teachable?
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#213169 Aug 22, 2014
No-doubt wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't blame court for punishing criminals
So ridiculous article
Why don't you blame Paul who burned church with no reason
He killed religious people
Is that act of prophet
Question: What do you know about Paul?

Answer: Next to nothing.

See: http://biblehub.com/1_corinthians/15-9.htm
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#213170 Aug 22, 2014
bmz,

The REAL problem was that Mohammad's mind was OWNED by Jibreel.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Speaking of religion: Pagans stir a fuss in Beebe (Jun '14) Feb 28 guest 119
News Looking for a Pagan community in Kentucky? (Mar '12) Feb 27 Not a modern Chri... 15
News Man wins OK to wear goat horns in driver's lice... Feb 26 stalk this 19
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) Feb 22 Eagle 12 4,947
omens of dead animals (Aug '08) Feb 22 Nicole Orsak 117
ecoven on Facebook. secret group free classes a... (Apr '14) Feb '17 Kcreoke 2
News 'Everyone will be Muslim because of our stupidi... Jan '17 Rabbeen Al Jihad 20
More from around the web