Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 209,526

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#212196 Jul 31, 2014
Layer layer wrote:
Father needed to procreate. Holy Spirit is his holy jizz, the mediator between him and Mary.
Layer layer pants on fayer,

How did Allah "do it?"
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#212197 Jul 31, 2014
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
NOTE:
Joseph was troubled and then sidelined by the crazy ghost and sex starved daddy.
What does NT say about old Jo baby...where was he when BJ was strung up?
But Joseph took 30 old BJ to River Jordan for a good wash as the boy returned from his hippie days for nearly 18 years......Joseph stood on top of a hill while John the Baptist gave BJ a good wash...but a dove mistook BJ's matted rasta hair for a nest and tried to descend on it...
Watching his son being cleaned up Joseph shouted from a hill top..."this is my son in who i am well pleased"!
Pervert,

You make it up as you go. You and bmz could be twin brothers.
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#212198 Jul 31, 2014
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#212199 Jul 31, 2014
From http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ali-a-rizvi/pic...

5. Why are people asking for Israel to end the "occupation" in Gaza?

Because they have short memories.

In 2005, Israel ended the occupation in Gaza. It pulled out every last Israeli soldier. It dismantled every last settlement. Many Israeli settlers who refused to leave were forcefully evicted from their homes, kicking and screaming.

This was a unilateral move by Israel, part of a disengagement plan intended to reduce friction between Israelis and Palestinians. It wasn't perfect -- Israel was still to control Gaza's borders, coastline, and airspace -- but considering the history of the region, it was a pretty significant first step.

After the evacuation, Israel opened up border crossings to facilitate commerce. The Palestinians were also given 3,000 greenhouses which had already been producing fruit and flowers for export for many years.

But Hamas chose not to invest in schools, trade, or infrastructure. Instead, it built an extensive network of tunnels to house thousands upon thousands of rockets and weapons, including newer, sophisticated ones from Iran and Syria. All the greenhouses were destroyed.

Hamas did not build any bomb shelters for its people. It did, however, build a few for its leaders to hide out in during airstrikes. Civilians are not given access to these shelters for precisely the same reason Hamas tells them to stay home when the bombs come.

Gaza was given a great opportunity in 2005 that Hamas squandered by transforming it into an anti-Israel weapons store instead of a thriving Palestinian state that, with time, may have served as a model for the future of the West Bank as well. If Fatah needed yet another reason to abhor Hamas, here it was.

Saint Albans, WV

#212200 Jul 31, 2014
The problem with Islam has always been Mohammad.
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#212201 Jul 31, 2014
El Cid wrote:
From http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ali-a-rizvi/pic...
5. Why are people asking for Israel to end the "occupation" in Gaza?
Because they have short memories.
In 2005, Israel ended the occupation in Gaza. It pulled out every last Israeli soldier. It dismantled every last settlement. Many Israeli settlers who refused to leave were forcefully evicted from their homes, kicking and screaming.
This was a unilateral move by Israel, part of a disengagement plan intended to reduce friction between Israelis and Palestinians. It wasn't perfect -- Israel was still to control Gaza's borders, coastline, and airspace -- but considering the history of the region, it was a pretty significant first step.
After the evacuation, Israel opened up border crossings to facilitate commerce. The Palestinians were also given 3,000 greenhouses which had already been producing fruit and flowers for export for many years.
But Hamas chose not to invest in schools, trade, or infrastructure. Instead, it built an extensive network of tunnels to house thousands upon thousands of rockets and weapons, including newer, sophisticated ones from Iran and Syria.
Hey, that's Jihad. Deceive the enemy and use positive gestures of theirs as a weakness to be exploited rather than reciprocated. That's pretty much the bottom line with the way they will always think. They always have to be right, no matter how wrong the logic says they are. Why? Because Muhammad said so. Whoops, I mean because Allah said so. Sorry about that. So that's essential;ly what is really the matter with these people and why this problem is so consistent.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#212202 Jul 31, 2014
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Answer these coherently....
Prove to me that the OT God loves gentiles consistently....
Prove to me that the OT God is not sexist tribal racist and bigoted.
Prove to me that BJ deliberately went out to save the gentiles while he was "alive" on planet earth!!
Now READ THIS, UNDERSTAND THIS and DUMP the OT that is so VERY tribal, racist, bigoted and sexist......
OT god wants you destroyed, utterly...(because you are a gentile and you are not wanted by OT god!!!)
NT ghost molests a virgin girl!!
NT mangod calls you a PIG...DOG (because gentiles are schweinehund to BJ)!!!
WHY do you worship "them" as your trinity!!!!
What is a Gentile?
The word Gentile is an English translation of the Hebrew word goyim (“people, nations”) and the Greek word ethne (“nations, people groups, people”). The Latin Vulgate translated these words as gentilis, and this word was then carried over into English as “Gentile.” The term refers to a person who is not a Jew.

From the Jewish perspective, Gentiles were often seen as pagans who did not know the true God. During Jesus’ time, many Jews took such pride in their cultural and religious heritage that they considered Gentiles “unclean,” calling them “dogs” and “the uncircumcision.” Gentiles and the half-Gentile Samaritans were viewed as enemies to be shunned (see John 4:9; 18:28; and Acts 10:28).

In the Sermon on the Mount, Jesus alluded to the common association of Gentiles with paganism:“If you greet only your brothers, what more are you doing than others? Do not even the Gentiles do the same?”(Matthew 5:47, ESV). In another place in the same sermon, Jesus noted,“And when you pray, do not heap up empty phrases as the Gentiles do, for they think that they will be heard for their many words”(Matthew 6:7, ESV). In both cases, the NIV simply translates the word in question as “pagans.”

Jesus came to offer salvation to all people, Jew and Gentile. The prophet Isaiah predicted the Messiah’s worldwide ministry, saying He “will bring forth justice to the Gentiles” and would be “a light to the Gentiles”(Isaiah 42:1, 6, NKJV). In Mark 7:26, Jesus helps a Gentile woman who had asked for her daughter’s freedom from a demon.

Interestingly, both Jews and Gentiles are mentioned in the account of Jesus’ death. The Jewish leaders arrested Jesus, but it was a Roman (i.e., a Gentile) who sentenced Him to death and Romans who carried out the execution (see Jesus’ prediction in Luke 18:32). Later, the apostles prayed,“Indeed Herod and Pontius Pilate met together with the Gentiles and the people of Israel in this city [Jerusalem] to conspire against your holy servant Jesus”(Acts 4:27).

As the gospel spread in the early New Testament era, many Gentiles were converted. Acts 11:18 records the reaction of the Jewish Christians in Jerusalem, who “praised God, saying,‘So then, even to Gentiles God has granted repentance that leads to life.’” When the Gentiles in Pisidian Antioch heard the good news,“they were glad and honored the word of the Lord; and all who were appointed for eternal life believed”(Acts 13:48).

When writing to the (mostly Gentile) church in Rome, Paul communicated his goal:“For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile”(Romans 1:16). Paul realized that the coming of Jesus provided the opportunity for salvation to whoever would believe in Christ’s name (John 3:16).
Gentiles were long seen as enemies of the Jewish people, yet Christ provided good news for both Jews and non-Jews. Remember that at that time you were separate from Christ, excluded from citizenship in Israel and foreigners to the covenants of the promise, without hope and without God in the world. But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far away have been brought near by the blood of Christ. For he himself is our peace, who has made the two groups [Jew and Gentile] one.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#212204 Jul 31, 2014
: "Did Jesus come only for the Jews and not the Gentiles?"

Answer: Jesus is the Messiah that the Jews had been anticipating for centuries (see Luke 2:25; 3:15). As such, He was born into a Jewish family and was reared according to Jewish law in a Jewish town (see Luke 2:27; Galatians 4:4). Jesus selected Jewish disciples, spoke in Jewish synagogues and the Jewish temple, and traveled mostly in Jewish areas. His mission, in fulfillment of the Jewish prophets, was to the Jewish people. However, none of this means that Jesus’ ministry was limited exclusively to the Jews.

In Matthew 15, there is an incident that, at first, seems to confirm the idea that Jesus came only for the Jews. Jesus was traveling through Tyre and Sidon, a Gentile region, and “a Canaanite woman from that vicinity came to him, crying out,‘Lord, Son of David, have mercy on me! My daughter is demon-possessed and suffering terribly’”(Matthew 15:22). This Gentile woman recognized Jesus as the Messiah (“Son of David”), but “Jesus did not answer a word”(verse 23). As the woman kept up her appeals, Jesus finally responded, but His words seemed to hold little hope:“I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel”(verse 24). However, the woman did not give up, and Jesus eventually granted her request, based on her “great faith”(verse 28).

The fact that Jesus helped the Canaanite woman, even though His mission was to the Jews, is a significant detail in the Gospel narrative. Throughout His earthly ministry, Jesus gave other indications that His power and compassion reached to all people. He healed a Roman centurion’s servant (Luke 7:1–10). He traveled through the Gentile region of the Gerasenes (Mark 5:1). He ministered in a Samaritan city (John 4).

Jesus came to save everybody (1 John 2:2). Jesus Christ is God Himself (John 1:1). Jesus died on the cross as the payment for all our sins, and He rose from death in resurrection (1 Corinthians 15:3–4). Jesus said He was the Good Shepherd, and He predicted that His flock would be greatly expanded:“I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd”(John 10:16).

It took a while for the early church to recognize that salvation was available to the Gentiles. The Jewish Christians who fled the persecution in Jerusalem went into the Gentile regions of Phoenicia, Cyprus and Antioch, but they were “spreading the word only among Jews”(Acts 11:19). Peter was hesitant to bring the gospel to a Gentile household, but God made it plain that Cornelius was also one of the elect (Acts 10).

“Is God the God of Jews only? Is he not the God of Gentiles too? Yes, of Gentiles too”(Romans 3:29). Jesus was the Jewish Messiah, but He had come to offer salvation to everybody. The Messiah was to be a “light for the Gentiles”(Isaiah 42:6). So call on Jesus, because “everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved”(Acts 2:21).

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#212206 Aug 1, 2014
MUST READ:

Israel Created Hamas to Avoid Peace

July 30, 2014

source - Henry Makow website

(please read the full article before commenting)
Alex WM

London, UK

#212208 Aug 1, 2014
El Cid wrote:
The problem with Islam has always been Mohammad.
Fool...
Thanks to HOLY PROPHET MUHAMMED PBUH we don't worship a three headed monster god that includes a "one-eyed" naked pagan satan's son who is oozing off a phallic pole seducing you to chew off his raw meat and suck off his fresh bodily juices including living tadpole water and blood!
Alex WM

London, UK

#212209 Aug 1, 2014
El Cid wrote:
<quoted text> Pervert,
You make it up as you go. You and bmz could be twin brothers.
We are not as bothered as you and Jo baby in your Gospels.
Your 90year old Jo baby was not sure about his 9year old fiancee....
But naughty daddy and naughty ghosty managed to pin her down and make BJ the living tadpole water giver.
When BJ was 30...How old was Jo baby?
Jo baby was troubled and then was sidelined by the crazy ghosty and sex starved daddy.
But Jo baby took 30 old BJ to River Jordan for a good wash as the boy returned from his hippie days for nearly 18 years......Jo baby stood on top of a hill while Johnny the Baptist gave BJ a good wash...but a dove mistook BJ's matted rasta hair for a nest and tried to descend on it...
Watching his son being cleaned up Jo baby shouted from a hill top..."this is my son in whom i am well pleased...come on son...let's go home for lunch"!
Get it, uneducated woodworm?
Alex WM

London, UK

#212210 Aug 1, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
MUST READ:
July 30, 2014
Will they let them read this?
http://www.henrymakow.com/

Or remove post?
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#212211 Aug 1, 2014
Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
We are not as bothered as you and Jo baby in your Gospels.
But naughty daddy and naughty ghosty managed to pin her down and make BJ the living tadpole water giver.
Jo baby was troubled and then was sidelined by the crazy ghosty and sex starved daddy.
But Jo baby took 30 old BJ to River Jordan for a good wash as the boy returned from his hippie days for nearly 18 years......Jo baby stood on top of a hill while Johnny the Baptist gave BJ a good wash...but a dove mistook BJ's matted rasta hair for a nest and tried to descend on it...
Watching his son being cleaned up Jo baby shouted from a hill top..."this is my son in whom i am well pleased...come on son...let's go home for lunch"!
Get it, uneducated woodworm?
Pervert,

You've proven my point.
Alex WM

London, UK

#212212 Aug 1, 2014
Karem O Wheat wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's crying? Anybody can tell that I laugh my brains out at you. You are probably the best ridicule fodder I have ever found. How in God's name you that expect anybody to take you seriously and entertain anything you say or ask for, is just simply beyond me.
I know many things are SIMPLY BEYOND you!!!

While crying, here are more things to cry about......

Prove to me that BJ respected and purposely & deliberately went out to save the gentiles while he was "alive" on planet earth!!

Now READ THIS, UNDERSTAND THIS and DUMP the OT that is so VERY tribal, racist, bigoted and sexist......

OT god wants you destroyed, utterly...(because you are a gentile and you are not wanted by OT god!!!)

Prove to me that BJ was not offering living TADPOLE water to the Sam woman!

NOTE WELL..........Any comments?
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#212213 Aug 1, 2014
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2014/07/30...

Though glossed over in major media reporting on the Israel-Gaza confrontation, the Hamas conflict with the Jewish State remains deeply ideological. Hamas’s Al-Aqsa TV broadcast a sermon Friday reaffirming the Hamas ideology that according to Islam, it is Muslim destiny to exterminate the Jews.

The Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI) carries a new video of an official television broadcast in which a Hamas cleric states:

Our belief about fighting you [Jews] is that we will exterminate you, until the last one, and we will not leave of you, even one. For you are the usurpers of the land, foreigners, mercenaries of the present and of all times. Look at history, brothers: Wherever there were Jews, they spread corruption...(Quran): "They spread corruption in the land, and Allah does not like corrupters." Their belief is destructive. Their belief fulfills the prophecy. Our belief is in obtaining our rights on our land, implementing Shari'ah (Islamic law) under Allah's sky.

[Al-Aqsa TV (Hamas), July 25, 2014]

Killing Jews as religious practice is a basic message of Hamas, which believes that Muslim struggle against Jews—not only Israelis—and eventual extermination of Jews at the hands of Muslims is intrinsic to Islam. Hamas includes this message in its charter:

Hamas Charter Introduction: "Our struggle against the Jews is extremely wide-ranging and grave..."

Article 28: "Israel, by virtue of its being Jewish and of having a Jewish population, defies Islam and the Muslims..."

Article 7: "Hamas has been looking forward to implement Allah's promise whatever time it might take. The prophet (prayer and peace be upon him) said [in a Hadith]:'The time (of Resurrection) will not come until Muslims will fight the Jews; until the Jews hide behind rocks and trees, which will cry: o Muslim! there is a Jew hiding behind me, come and kill him!'"
Alex WM

London, UK

#212214 Aug 1, 2014
El Cid wrote:
<quoted text>Pervert,
You've proven my point.
You have no point to prove...you are a blunt instrument of the ignorant....

TRY PROVING THESE:
Prove to me that BJ respected and purposely & deliberately went out to save the gentiles while he was "alive" on planet earth!!

Prove to me that BJ was not offering living TADPOLE water to the Sam woman!

NOTE WELL..........Any comments?

We simply can't accept BJ as messiah.
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#212215 Aug 1, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
MUST READ:
July 30, 2014
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Hamas...

1987—The founding of Hamas

See also: First Intifada

In 1987, several Palestinians were killed in a traffic accident involving an Israeli driver, and the events that followed–a Palestinian uprising against Israel's West Bank and Gaza occupation–led Yassin and six other Palestinians to found Hamas as an offshoot of Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood. The new group was supported by Brotherhood-affiliated charities and social institutions that had already gained a strong foothold in the occupied territories. The acronym "Hamas" first appeared in 1987 in a leaflet that accused the Israeli intelligence services of undermining the moral fiber of Palestinian youth as part of Mossad's recruitment of what Hamas termed "collaborators." Nonetheless, Israeli military and intelligence was still focused on Fatah, and continued to maintain contacts with Gaza Islamic activists. Numerous Islamic leaders, including senior Hamas founder Mahmoud Zahar, met with Yitzhak Rabin as part of "regular consultations" between Israeli officials and Palestinians not linked to the PLO.

Hamas carried out its first attack against Israel in 1989, abducting and killing two soldiers. The Israel Defense Forces immediately arrested Yassin and sentenced him to life in prison, and deported 400 Hamas activists, including Zahar, to South Lebanon, which at the time was occupied by Israel. During this time Hamas built a relationship with Hezbollah.

From 1987 to 1991, Hamas campaigned for the wearing of the hijab alongside other measures, including insisting women stay at home be segregated from men, and the promotion of polygamy. In the course of this campaign women who chose not to wear the hijab were verbally and physically harassed, with the result that the hijab was being worn 'just to avoid problems on the streets'.

Hamas's military branch, the Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades, was created in 1991. Although the Brigades are an integral part of Hamas, they operate independently, and at times contrary to Hamas policy. During the 1990s the al-Qassam Brigades conducted numerous attacks against civilians and the Israeli military. From April 1993 these included suicide bombings, for which Hamas became well-known internationally. A major motivation for Hamas’s decision to use suicide attacks as its primary modus operandi was the February 1994 massacre by Baruch Goldstein of 30 Muslims in a Hebron mosque. The Brigades’ Yahya Ayash who may have masterminded most of the early suicide attacks, was killed by the Israeli secret service in early 1996.

In December 1992 Israel responded to the killing of a border police officer by deporting 415 leading figures of Hamas and Islamic Jihad to Lebanon, which provoked international condemnation and a unanimous UN Security Council resolution condemning the action.

Although the suicide attacks by the al-Qassam Brigades and other groups violated the 1993 Oslo accords (which Hamas opposed, Palestinian Authority President Yasir Arafat was reluctant to pursue the attackers and may have had inadequate means to do so.[28] Some analysts stated that the Palestinian Authority could stop the suicide and other attacks on civilians but refused to do so.

Location hidden

#212216 Aug 1, 2014
Al Qaeda, Hamas, PLO, Muslim Brotherhood, Hezbollah, LeT, Taliban and other Islamic terror groups are created and managed by the globalists who as expected create and control both sides to any event. .
El Cid

Saint Albans, WV

#212217 Aug 1, 2014
In 2011, Ismail Haniyeh, head of the Hamas administration in the Gaza Strip, condemned the killing of Osama Bin Laden by American forces, praising bin Laden as a "martyr" and an "Arab holy warrior".[

Location hidden

#212218 Aug 1, 2014
Zionism, Nazism, Communism, Fascism, Right Wing Hindutva, Jehovah's Witnesses, Charismatic Movement, Feminism, organized Gay Groups, Porn Industry< Facebook, Google, MS, and Atheism are also creations of the globalists. Vatican is another front of the global elite.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Monotheism inevitable but wasn't a break with ... Mon MAAT 3
Pastors agree: Being gay not a sin, Bible says ... (Jun '08) Sun true fact 81
"Juggalos" Speak Out After Arson Arrests (Sep '07) Jan 20 Hillbilly 49
My friendly neighbourhood witches (Jul '08) Jan 18 Kaitlin the Wolf ... 454
Satanists Unveil Design for Statehouse Statue (Jan '14) Jan 12 You big dummy 20
Kwanzaa 2014, Day 7, Imani means faith; find th... Jan 4 Ceocailleach 1
The Storm Clan (Jun '07) Dec '14 Terry Hiltibidal 3
More from around the web