Why Atheism Will Replace Religion

Why Atheism Will Replace Religion

There are 14730 comments on the News24 story from Aug 27, 2012, titled Why Atheism Will Replace Religion. In it, News24 reports that:

Please note that for this article "Atheism" also includes agnostics, deists, pagans, wiccans... in other words non-religious.

You will notice this is a statement of fact. And to be fact it is supported by evidence (see references below). Now you can have "faith" that this is not true, but by the very definition of faith, that is just wishful thinking.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News24.

elderchild

United States

#15110 Oct 29, 2014
thetruth wrote:
<quoted text>
By defending religion, otherwise ordinary people reveal their mental illnesses to atheists, instead of the doctors that should be treating them.
That which, what, or whom, one loves, seeks and desires to serve above all else, is their 'god'.

And atheists see their version of a god ("I",ego,id,self,pri de) each and every time they view their reflected "image"!

http://asimpleandspirituallife.blogspot.com/2...

Someone had commented:
------
"That's just terrible logic, atheism isn't a religion. Humanism is, Taoism or Buddhism are.... That's as sad an argument as the one fascists give. Context folks, context."
------
And i responded:

TRUTH FOLKS, TRUTH!

Philosophers, theo'ry'logians, pharisee's, the worldly and/or religious ones all love logic and context, and record such on "colored marks written on a dead tree, and then bind them in fabrication"!

Thankfully Faith defies, and rejoices against logic!

And that which IS Spirit and IS TRUTH needs be received, not logicized within the minds of educated worldly men who but carry on the legacy of the pharisee's, theo'ry'logians and philosophers.

Simply, "the unlearned and ignorant men" embraced The TRUTH, FAITH, LOVE, PEACE,,,, ALL that is TRULY GOOD! And sought naught but that which IS of The SPIRIT that defies and trumps logic!(Acts 4:13)

TRUTH IS! logic is for losers, for FAITH wins The Victory!(I John 5:4)

Once again: "Atheists are not religious" you say?

You err greatly, for that which, what, or whom, one loves, seeks and desires to serve above all else, is their 'god'.

And atheists see their version of a god ("I",id,ego,self,pri de) each and every time they view their reflected "image"!

Yet Hope IS Alive! For all bound in the chains of "strong delusion" that is this evil world and/or religion's way.......(II Thessalonians 2:10-12, John 7:7, I John 2:15-17; 5:19, James 1:27; 4:4)

"Come out from among them and be separate"!

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

#15111 Oct 29, 2014
elderchild wrote:
<quoted text>
That which, what, or whom, one loves, seeks and desires to serve above all else, is their 'god'.
And atheists see their version of a god ("I",ego,id,self,pri de) each and every time they view their reflected "image"!
Someone had commented:
------
"That's just terrible logic, atheism isn't a religion. Humanism is, Taoism or Buddhism are.... That's as sad an argument as the one fascists give. Context folks, context."
------
And i responded:
TRUTH FOLKS, TRUTH!
Philosophers, theo'ry'logians, pharisee's, the worldly and/or religious ones all love logic and context, and record such on "colored marks written on a dead tree, and then bind them in fabrication"!
And that which IS Spirit and IS TRUTH needs be received, not logicized within the minds of educated worldly men who but carry on the legacy of the pharisee's, theo'ry'logians and philosophers.
Simply, "the unlearned and ignorant men" embraced The TRUTH, FAITH, LOVE, PEACE,,,, ALL that is TRULY GOOD! And sought naught but that which IS of The SPIRIT that defies and trumps logic!(Acts 4:13)
You err greatly, for that which, what, or whom, one loves, seeks and desires to serve above all else, is their 'god'.
And atheists see their version of a god ("I",id,ego,self,pri de) each and every time they view their reflected "image"!
Yet Hope IS Alive! For all bound in the chains of "strong delusion" that is this evil world and/or religion's way.......(II Thessalonians 2:10-12, John 7:7, I John 2:15-17; 5:19, James 1:27; 4:4)
Oh Boy!! Another religinut. Which God are you on about today? http://www.godchecker.com man has created so many of them in his image.
elderchild

United States

#15112 Oct 30, 2014
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Boy!! Another religinut. Which God are you on about today? http://www.godchecker.com man has created so many of them in his image.
********** October 30, 2014 **********
"oogah boogah"? Sadly such reveals but another worldly and/or religious clone.......

Actually "god" is a generic term and of pagan origin, yet because of religion's way i use that term so as not to offend the religious ones before they even set their eyes upon that which is of The TRUTH which i have "seen(experienced) and heard(received)" for them!

For i have been given the unction by my FATHER(CREATOR), actually HE WHO IS FATHER(CREATOR) of ALL! Yes! even you....... Although you, liken unto the multitudes of worldly and/or religious ones, have chosen to deny and defy HIM!

i have been given the unction by Our FATHER(CREATOR) to bear witness unto The TRUTH that testifies "religion" IS anti-truth, and therefore anti-messiah! And that "whoever would be a friend of this evil world is the enemy of Our FATHER".......

Simply, The Faithful will not create a religion for we ARE Family! And we have REALized that "our citizenship(Life) is !NOW! in the Spiritual Realm, the Heavens above and beyond, and thankfully far removed from ALL that is of this evil world and/or religion's way.......

And as children of Our FATHER we have REALized that liken unto The Anointed One(Messiah) we also can "do nothing of our own selves".......

So it is, the very breath(spirit, air) we receive to sustain this natural body reveals how "poor and in need" of Our FATHER(CREATOR) we truly are!

So, "you that are unable to do the least, why do you take thought for the rest"?

Those who have rightly REALized The Answer "cry unto Our FATHER(CREATOR) day and night"!

Evermore sounding and resounding a Declaration of Dependence:

FATHER Help!

HE DID! and HE does.......

So Peace IS! in spite of the dis-ease(no-peace) that is of this evil world and/or religion's way.......

ALL Thanks and Praise Be Unto Our FATHER(CREATOR)!

#15113 Oct 30, 2014
elderchild wrote:
<quoted text>
********** October 30, 2014 **********
"oogah boogah"? Sadly such reveals but another worldly and/or religious clone.......
Actually "god" is a generic term and of pagan origin, yet because of religion's way i use that term so as not to offend the religious ones before they even set their eyes upon that which is of The TRUTH which i have "seen(experienced) and heard(received)" for them!
For i have been given the unction by my FATHER(CREATOR), actually HE WHO IS FATHER(CREATOR) of ALL! Yes! even you....... Although you, liken unto the multitudes of worldly and/or religious ones, have chosen to deny and defy HIM!
i have been given the unction by Our FATHER(CREATOR) to bear witness unto The TRUTH that testifies "religion" IS anti-truth, and therefore anti-messiah! And that "whoever would be a friend of this evil world is the enemy of Our FATHER".......
Simply, The Faithful will not create a religion for we ARE Family! And we have REALized that "our citizenship(Life) is !NOW! in the Spiritual Realm, the Heavens above and beyond, and thankfully far removed from ALL that is of this evil world and/or religion's way.......
And as children of Our FATHER we have REALized that liken unto The Anointed One(Messiah) we also can "do nothing of our own selves".......
So it is, the very breath(spirit, air) we receive to sustain this natural body reveals how "poor and in need" of Our FATHER(CREATOR) we truly are!
So, "you that are unable to do the least, why do you take thought for the rest"?
Those who have rightly REALized The Answer "cry unto Our FATHER(CREATOR) day and night"!
FATHER Help!
So Peace IS! in spite of the dis-ease(no-peace) that is of this evil world and/or religion's way.......
ALL Thanks and Praise Be Unto Our FATHER(CREATOR)!
Vishnu it is then!! Anything to keep you happy.
Aristos

Pompano Beach, FL

#15115 Nov 1, 2014
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>Closest to the truth? Is that like maybe a cubic zirconia of a god, like it's almost the truth, but not quite? A god who doesn't do his/her very own holy book, but is ok, with being sort of represented in somebody else's book. Ha ha! Yeah, you got some pushing to do, and it ain't gonna be easy.
Nice try! Most atheist are normal what happened to you?
Middle School too tough and you dropped out?
Love your posts as amusement ...real atheist laugh at your moronic posts...just saying.
don't run away and stop posting as your stuff is funny
elderchild

Mesa, AZ

#15116 Nov 1, 2014
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
Vishnu it is then!! Anything to keep you happy.
"happy" is for those who are bound in the chains of "strong delusion" that is of this evil world and/or religion's way!

Simply, "Joy unspeakable and full of glory" TRUMPS anything that this world and/or religion's way can experience and/or "imag"ine!

And once again, "Yes! atheism is a religion as well, for atheists see their version of a god each and every time they view their reflected "image"!

Simply sad for all who have not "received a love of The TRUTH"!(II Thessalonians 2:10-13)
elderchild

Mesa, AZ

#15117 Nov 1, 2014
elderchild wrote:
<quoted text>
"happy" is for those who are bound in the chains of "strong delusion" that is of this evil world and/or religion's way!
Simply, "Joy unspeakable and full of glory" TRUMPS anything that this world and/or religion's way can experience and/or "imag"ine!
And once again, "Yes! atheism is a religion as well, for atheists see their version of a god each and every time they view their reflected "image"!
Simply sad for all who have not "received a love of The TRUTH"!(II Thessalonians 2:10-13)
Needs be i correct one portion of the above testimony:

The second sentence should have been written thusly, "Simply, "Joy unspeakable and full of glory" TRUMPS anything that those of this world and/or religion's way can experience and/or "imag"ine!

#15118 Nov 1, 2014
elderchild wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell it to the atheists. As for Thessalonians, you know that was a letter written by Paul who had never even met this Christ guy .... right?

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#15119 Nov 2, 2014
Aristos wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try! Most atheist are normal what happened to you?
Love your posts as amusement ...real atheist laugh at your moronic posts...just saying.
Post # 15092 susanblange wrote: Judaism is the closest to the Truth and the coming redeemer is the God of Israel. "...for they shall see eye to eye, when the Lord shall bring again Zion" Isaiah 52:8. There is only Reform, Conservative, and Orthodox and they will be united by the living God. The thousands of Christian sects are not even monotheistic and do not qualify as Abrahamic. They serve a different God. When the Messiah comes, everyone will be either Christian or believe in the Truth. The sons of darkness vs. the sons of light.

Reason Personified wrote: Closest to the truth? Is that like maybe a cubic zirconia of a god, like it's almost the truth, but not quite? A god who doesn't do his/her very own holy book, but is ok, with being sort of represented in somebody else's book. Ha ha! Yeah, you got some pushing to do, and it ain't gonna be easy.

and then you chime in with >>>

#15115 15 hrs ago Aristos wrote: Nice try! Most atheist are normal what happened to you?

Reason Personified wrote: So, I guess you do need a bit of catching up, don't you? Well, if I must ..... Susan Blange is the god of Israel, she is the redeemer, and you jumping in to defend her, by laughably trying to insult me, in a most juvenile manner, will net you nothing, for she has completely changed the god you presume to know's nature.

She has deemed the human penis to be the actual snake/serpent of Eden. No longer is the god myth focused on only he who dangles perfection from his loins. Jehovah/Yahweh/Allah has been displaced by the blangism's own variant of the vagina monologues. And you are defending that. The humor in that is off the charts.
elderchild

Phoenix, AZ

#15120 Nov 8, 2014
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell it to the atheists. As for Thessalonians, you know that was a letter written by Paul who had never even met this Christ guy .... right?

http://asimpleandspirituallife.blogspot.com/2 ...

Someone had commented:
------
------
And i responded:

TRUTH FOLKS, TRUTH!

#15121 Nov 9, 2014
elderchild wrote:
<quoted text>
http://asimpleandspirituallife.blogspot.com/2 ...
Someone had commented:
------
------
And i responded:
TRUTH FOLKS, TRUTH!
Truth and logic are often found together. There is no truth in faith.
elderchild

Scottsdale, AZ

#15122 Nov 9, 2014
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth and logic are often found together. There is no truth in faith.
Obviously you have never received "a love of The TRUTH" and so it is you more than likely have your portion with those who are "progress"ively destroying Creation(air, water, land, vegetation, creatures) and perverting that which IS SPIRIT(TRUTH, Light, Life, Peace, Love, Faith, Grace, Hope, Wisdom,,,,,,, ALL that IS Truly GOOD).......

Thankfully, i was set free from this evil world and religion's way some 30 years ago.(John 7:7, I John 5:19; 2:15-17, James 1:27; 4:4)

In spite of me (I,id,ego,self,pride), not because of me!

And "I" want, "I" can, "I" will, "I" know,,,, needs die daily.......(Luke 9:23)

For as The Messiah testified, i also have REALized that "i can do nothing of my own self"!(John 5:19,30; 8:28-29; 7:16; 12:49-50; 14:10,23-24; 17:8,14)

The very breath(spirit, air) we receive to sustain this natural body reveals how "poor and in need" of Our FATHER we truly are!(Psalms 70:5; 72:13)

"You that are unable to do the least, why do you take thought for the rest"?(Luke 12:26)

So it is "the elect cry unto Our FATHER day and night".......(Luke 18:7)

FATHER Help!

So Peace IS! in spite of the dis-ease (no-peace) that is of this evil world and/or religion's way.......(John 14:27; 7:7, I John 2:15-17;5:19, James 1:27; 4:1-4, Philippians 4:7)

ALL Thanks and Praise Be Unto Our FATHER(SPIRIT/CREATOR/TRUTH)!

#15123 Nov 10, 2014
elderchild wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you have never received "a love of The TRUTH" and so it is you more than likely have your portion with those who are "progress"ively destroying Creation(air, water, land, vegetation, creatures) and perverting that which IS SPIRIT(TRUTH, Light, Life, Peace, Love, Faith, Grace, Hope, Wisdom,,,,,,, ALL that IS Truly GOOD).......
Thankfully, i was set free from this evil world and religion's way some 30 years ago.(John 7:7, I John 5:19; 2:15-17, James 1:27; 4:4)
In spite of me (I,id,ego,self,pride), not because of me!
And "I" want, "I" can, "I" will, "I" know,,,, needs die daily.......(Luke 9:23)
For as The Messiah testified, i also have REALized that "i can do nothing of my own self"!(John 5:19,30; 8:28-29; 7:16; 12:49-50; 14:10,23-24; 17:8,14)
The very breath(spirit, air) we receive to sustain this natural body reveals how "poor and in need" of Our FATHER we truly are!(Psalms 70:5; 72:13)
"You that are unable to do the least, why do you take thought for the rest"?(Luke 12:26)
So it is "the elect cry unto Our FATHER day and night".......(Luke 18:7)
FATHER Help!
So Peace IS! in spite of the dis-ease (no-peace) that is of this evil world and/or religion's way.......(John 14:27; 7:7, I John 2:15-17;5:19, James 1:27; 4:1-4, Philippians 4:7)
ALL Thanks and Praise Be Unto Our FATHER(SPIRIT/CREATOR/TRUTH)!
So basically, you have no verifiable evidence your magic sky daddy exists at all, right?

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

#15124 Nov 13, 2014
elderchild wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy is joy? P
elderchild

Phoenix, AZ

#15125 Nov 13, 2014
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
So basically, you have no verifiable evidence your magic sky daddy exists at all, right?
My Testimonies which are grounded in experiential knowledge, not mere "colored marks written on a dead tree and bound in fabrication", are published @

#15126 Nov 14, 2014
elderchild wrote:
<quoted text>
My Testimonies which are grounded in experiential knowledge, not mere "colored marks written on a dead tree and bound in fabrication", are published @
So basically, you made up your own fairytale. Why am I not impressed?
Friend of all

Edinburgh, UK

#15127 Nov 14, 2014
Welcome to all in forum
as a traveller like every other in the universe I offer this opinion
no proof for either yea or nay exists
having looked everywhere in the world
questions lead to more of the same
it all ends when one is quiet
that is why noise is another wall to mar the clear view of how it all works
any "ism" only adds more words more questions more anger to the jpourney
any who see this right here right now are already free
not a token free
or a dependent free
Freedom means NO MORE QUEST
talk to other folk
do not hate even these who you cannot agree with
I tell you honestly freedom is real
not negotiable
when you truly give up you will immediately see
in an instant the light will open
walk in love
harm no one
everyone will see the path in their own time in their own way
no one may walk the path for you
many have arrived NOW
no religion is mine no ideology no guru no teacher no other only the moment nothing else that is the awakening you seek no medals no honours or awards no fanfare no acknowledgement just the open path you walk in love harm no other for they are your family
awaken freedom is the goal the end the beginning
may all life awaken from ego illusion
Friend of all

Edinburgh, UK

#15128 Nov 14, 2014
AUM MANI PADME HUM
elderchild

United States

#15129 Nov 14, 2014
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Happy is joy? P
Simply sad for all who have not experienced "Joy Unspeakable" as they received evermore of "The TRUTH that surpasses all understanding"!

As for "happy", such is liken unto, and most certainly of the flesh, and fleshly mind! Here today, gone tomorrow, or could be in the next moment in time.......

Seems the pagan catholic and christian so-called 'biblical' translation, which was translated for a worldly king james who ruled over the aptly named "church OF england", has influenced you.

Sad, very sad, indeed and TRUTH!
elderchild

United States

#15130 Nov 14, 2014
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
So basically, you made up your own fairytale. Why am I not impressed?
Sadly, you can not receive of "The TRUTH".......(II Thessalonians :10-13)

Because you are of your father the devil, he who is "the god of this evil world", "the father of lies", and the author of disorder and every evil work!(II Corinthians 4:4, John 8:44)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 8 min CantHideTheTruth 251,442
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) Sat Eagle 12 4,352
News This Halloween, Think of Islam as a Religion of... May 24 Im a poet and I k... 2
News Who Is Allah? (Jul '08) May 22 Joel 13,168
News Atheist billboard near Lincoln Tunnel scheduled... (Nov '10) May 19 Patrick 219
Convert me from Agnostic to Atheist May 19 New Beginning 1
News Witches for Sanders? Democratic Candidate Finds... May 16 Truth 2
More from around the web