Why Atheism Will Replace Religion

Aug 27, 2012 Full story: News24 14,385

Please note that for this article "Atheism" also includes agnostics, deists, pagans, wiccans... in other words non-religious.

You will notice this is a statement of fact. And to be fact it is supported by evidence (see references below). Now you can have "faith" that this is not true, but by the very definition of faith, that is just wishful thinking. Full Story

“Blue Collar Philosopher”

Since: Nov 08

Texas, USA

#14938 Oct 22, 2013
EdSed wrote:
<quoted text>I wonder what the answer would be if the question was, "Do you seriously think a god sent a prophet to Earth"? If people thought about it, perhaps the USA is more than 90%'atheist'? Gods and pixies are obviously came from Man's imagination and religion is declining too.
At least the trend is in the right direction. The main thing is that people aren't discriminatory...
http://www.positiveatheism.org/writ/ghwbush.h...
A poll last year suggested that only 54% of USAmericans would vote for an atheist for President. That sort of prejudice is surely wrong and must be harmful.
Faith and doubt seem like different sides of the same coin. We're probably 100% Atheist in everyone's 'heart of hearts' but are driven to posture and 'quack like a duck' in service of the real god, which is spelled EGO. I can think of no other word that better describes the desire to see one's own pitiful little persona perpetuated 'for eternity' when the rest of the Universe is clearly so transitory. But yeah ... such prejudice is wrong and certainly harmful ... and here we are doing our small bits to try to fix things up. Like cur dogs, the 'bots bite the hands that feed them.
Jumper The Wise

Owensboro, KY

#14940 Oct 22, 2013
LOL!!!!!!!!!

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#14941 Oct 23, 2013
Jumper The Wise wrote:
<quoted text>I don't have to take that from YOU!
I'm a beloved topix celeberty in my own mind,and respected on my local forum!
I won the position of King 4 times in a row!
You should thank the heavens that a I have chosen to comment to the likes of you in public.You disgusting troluble maker!
What a total twit. Stick to being a weasel, at least it's a natural fit for you.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#14942 Oct 23, 2013
Jumper The Wise wrote:
<quoted text>I don't have to take that from YOU!
You should thank the heavens that a I have chosen to comment to the likes of you in public.You disgusting troluble maker!
Did you add "the wise" to your name, because people keep calling into question your wisdom? Figures.

Location hidden

#14943 Oct 23, 2013
very well wrote:
<quoted text>
My goodness you are an ugly hateful bastard.
For reminding you that you work for a liar-cult which has no proof of god and continues to lie to complete strangers online.
very well wrote:
<quoted text>
Are all atheists as nasty and full of mental filth as you?
It doesn't matter what I say - you're mentally ill and can't think straight. Concentrate on proving the god your cult sent you here to lie to us about, instead of focusing on your bitterness.
very well wrote:
<quoted text>
i sure hope you are NOT a school teacher, dentist, or pharmacist.
You can hope whatever you like, but you don't affect my life in any way. I am a happy person and I help society instead of lie to them about god, like your cult does.
very well wrote:
<quoted text>
Hopefully you are a coal miner....someone who could be crushed to death at a whim for saying something purely evil....and you ARE an evil summbitch.
I respect coal miners, they do a really difficult job. Saying this just tells me how much you have coal miners, and how much hate YOU have because of your worthless cult that teaches you to lie about god.

Your cult invented the idea of evil, remember, we can read it in your rag, you can't hide your hate.

Location hidden

#14944 Oct 23, 2013
Jumper The Wise wrote:
LOL!!!!!!!!!
You have to laugh - its not like you're going to whip out proof of god anytime soon now are you, coward?

Location hidden

#14945 Oct 23, 2013
Jumper The Wise wrote:
<quoted text>
Creationism is a mental illness,
Jumper The Wise

Owensboro, KY

#14947 Oct 23, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to laugh - its not like you're going to whip out proof of god anytime soon now are you, coward?
I'm sorry Skeptic,but that poster did best you.
Jumper The Wise

Owensboro, KY

#14948 Oct 23, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Creationism is a mental illness,
So is marrage,but people do it anyway.
MUQ

Bhopal, India

#14949 Oct 23, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus was a Jew. And I emphasize was. The source of all theology, Jewish, Christian, and Muslim is the Hebrew bible. Christians understand that Jews live by the letter of the law (if they're observant).
If Jesus was a Jew, then Most Jews rejected Jesus and his mission and continue to do so.

Just being born into a family is not enough.

You are wrong to say that base of Islamic jurisprudence is Hebrew Bible. The sources of Islamic teachings are Quran, sayings and action of prophet, and rightly guided Caliphs, Unanimity of Muslims, and we do not see any Hebrew Bible being present there.

May be you have very little knowledge about Islam and this is nothing strange, especially in our Modern time of Explosion of Information!!

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#14950 Oct 23, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
Atheism in the USA at 2%
Odds are good there are at least 2% closet atheist at your church.

Location hidden

#14953 Oct 26, 2013
Jumper The Wise wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry Skeptic,but that poster did best you.
Its because you're a cowardly liar that you cannot present proof of god when asked.

Location hidden

#14954 Oct 26, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
If Jesus was a Jew, then Most Jews rejected Jesus and his mission and continue to do so.
Just being born into a family is not enough.
You are wrong to say that base of Islamic jurisprudence is Hebrew Bible. The sources of Islamic teachings are Quran, sayings and action of prophet, and rightly guided Caliphs, Unanimity of Muslims, and we do not see any Hebrew Bible being present there.
May be you have very little knowledge about Islam and this is nothing strange, especially in our Modern time of Explosion of Information!!
Concentrate on proving your god instead of spreading your religious hateful filth around.
LCNLin

United States

#14955 Oct 26, 2013
Concentrate on proving the DOJ identified atheist religion.
LOL
Jumper The Wise

Owensboro, KY

#14956 Oct 26, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Its because you're a cowardly liar that you cannot present proof of god when asked.
That comment I made was days ago.
Are you still stewing over that? You need to get a life dude,really.

Location hidden

#14957 Oct 26, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
Concentrate on proving the DOJ identified atheist religion.
LOL
Prove the god you lied about, its that simple, mentally ill creationist who hides away from the truth like a coward.

Do they beat the lies into you at your cult, or is simply threatening you with imaginary hell good enough to scare you into the stupidity you call a religion?

Location hidden

#14958 Oct 26, 2013
Jumper The Wise wrote:
<quoted text>That comment I made was days ago.
Are you still stewing over that? You need to get a life dude,really.
When you can prove your god, all your stupid sh*t will matter and not before.

You can't convert a single atheist on this forum with your mentally ill yapping.

just prove your god or f*ck off, its that simple really.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#14959 Oct 26, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't convert a single atheist on this forum with your mentally ill yapping.
A couple of days at the Grey Bar, and he acts like the responses were posted for his schedule.
Jumper The Wise

Owensboro, KY

#14960 Oct 26, 2013
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>A couple of days at the Grey Bar, and he acts like the responses were posted for his schedule.
Boy! I've never seen you so down on Sceptic as in the past few days.
Did he pizz on your corn flakes?
Jumper The Wise

Owensboro, KY

#14961 Oct 26, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
What's all this about converting you?
That's your choice.
But there must be more to it if you think someone is forcing it on you.

I have to run and pick up a pack of smokes.We can talk later if you wish.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 2 hr Shamma 202,094
Pagan caught performing naked ritual with teena... (Nov '12) Sep 8 Kathwynn 14
Bloomfield woman behind Ten Commandments monume... Sep 7 Kathwynn 2
Who exactly was Gjoub, and should I trust him? (Mar '09) Sep 1 Kathwynn 503
SHADOW PEOPLE... i need help (May '07) Aug 25 Only1Likeme212 347
Speaking of religion: Pagans stir a fuss in Beebe Aug 25 Ernie 117
Pagan community northern kentucky? (Nov '12) Aug 25 scorpion123 27
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••