Why Atheism Will Replace Religion

Why Atheism Will Replace Religion

There are 14736 comments on the News24 story from Aug 27, 2012, titled Why Atheism Will Replace Religion. In it, News24 reports that:

Please note that for this article "Atheism" also includes agnostics, deists, pagans, wiccans... in other words non-religious.

You will notice this is a statement of fact. And to be fact it is supported by evidence (see references below). Now you can have "faith" that this is not true, but by the very definition of faith, that is just wishful thinking.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News24.

JBH

Surrey, Canada

#14790 Oct 1, 2013
At the current time moving forward to the future, if US still wants to kill lots of Native Indians, or to slaughter lots of Iraqi to do a democracy, forget about it.
If US wants to do weapons inspection and dismantling of Syria like ANOTHER IRAQ again, it is of BAD TASTE AND A BAD BUSINESS.
If Syria is fighting among themselves, US wants to kill more people to do intervention, to make another Iraq, forget about it.
If US wants to prevent nuke weapons from North Korea and Iran TO DO WARS, FORGET ABOUT IT.
As these are the new times after WWII and Vietnam era, by killing lots of people to do anything is not the modern value of people on the planet nowadays.
US military makes no sense and has caused more troubles and problems so far.
US military is thus bad because it serves no purpose and is bad.
US cannot prevent people of the world doing their own things by using its military to commit lots of genocides. This is no longer WWII period that people around the world are very different from those of old times.
Lots of people die in natural disasters, hunger, diseases, accidents, and internal violences.
What is the point that US military does wars to kill people to do what things, to have more people die?
What is the point of US in this modern value of this new century?
But, its population cannot think like in old times.
The value of the new planet is not the old time civilization any more.
US is indeed a police state having with police equipment like military trucks and so on. US police comes and goes like tyrants there to search anyone. US has executed innocents and does beat up and torture lots of them in prisons.
There is nothing CALLED A LIBERALISM GOVERNMENT OF OBAMA.
EXAMPLES ARE THE SNOWDEN CASE of crazy way of pursuit by doing disorderly behavior Internationally, the dashing of trying to get Assange and Polanski, to create International drama and turmoil as if it never lets go of them.
There is showing no liberty of civil rights for US people by doing drones and spying and snooping at all time high since US history.
There is nothing of liberated value by showing narrow-mindedness by calling redline and strike of Syria, based on unproven ground,with predetermined picky way on chemical weapons.
It is a a bad country by trying to exert military to intimate others, like Syria.
There are lots of bad people there with bad faith then.
Millions of people die each day around the world through hunger, epidemics, famine, poison and poor environment.
When people are fighting among themselves, what is the point being so called liberalism by wanting to add killing lots of more to strike and invade Syria?
As people on the planet are not endangered by chemical weapons, but by US which wants to drone others to pursuit whoever, and singles out chemical weapons which are of no threat to people?
What is the so called liberalism about US?
Who HAS FEAR OF NORTH KOREA AND IRAN unless they are Bush cloned mold associates?
So Obama and associates are cloned followers as Bush shadow.
What is the point of being US which makes no sense from its views to display badly the world policy?
IS US accepted and tolerated to go around the world to add on slaughtering lots more of people?
NO countries like Russia and China and UN can do anything to the badness of US as is so bad a country, for they Russia and China could end up calling for US too, related about North Korea and Iran.
The planet is vested on tons of millions of world people spread out and scattered in more than 130 numerous countries who feel alike and in common in the planet outlook VIEW by saying that US IS A INDEED A VERY BAD AND villain country.
This is a universal wave and flux which is a standpoint reflecting views of the people in this universe.
As we come across of meeting face to face of people who speak the minds here of same on this, you bet across the globe, there are more people who feel the same, because they are human beings who have the human values in these modern times.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#14791 Oct 1, 2013
ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
So you praised, prayed, sang hymms, etc, etc, etc, but the good Lord still didn’t buy you a Mercedes Benz or a color tv or even a night on the town? No return on your “investment”? Zilch? LOL Poor poor pitiful you....
Mistakes? The hundreds of millions of robbed, raped, tortured and murdered victims of 20th century atheists were just a "mistake" that ought to be forgiven? LOL When pigs fly and hell freezes over....which ever comes first.
Wow, you figured it out. The almighty does not keep his word. "Ask and ye shall receive" .... "whatsoever ye shall ask in my name" ... again and gain the promise is made, and has yet to be fulfilled. The words of the buybull are clear, simply ask, no ifs, ands or buts. Just ask in his name.

Promises, promises! LOL! You have all been had.

“Liberty & Justice For All”

Since: Aug 11

United States of America

#14792 Oct 2, 2013
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, you figured it out. The almighty does not keep his word. "Ask and ye shall receive" .... "whatsoever ye shall ask in my name" ... again and gain the promise is made, and has yet to be fulfilled. The words of the buybull are clear, simply ask, no ifs, ands or buts. Just ask in his name.
Promises, promises! LOL! You have all been had.

LOL Are you another ignorant bubba who became disgruntled when he found the Bible was not a book of magic incantations and God was not a genie? Poor, poor pitiful you.....

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#14793 Oct 2, 2013
ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Are you another ignorant bubba who became disgruntled when he found the Bible was not a book of magic incantations and God was not a genie? Poor, poor pitiful you.....
Atheists have freedom, while theists have feardom.

“Liberty & Justice For All”

Since: Aug 11

United States of America

#14794 Oct 2, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like one of those re-cycled slogan from one of the atheist revolutions of the 20th century.

The world has already learned the hard way that when atheists say they want to "liberate" people what they mean is they want to "liberate" people from their homes, property, personal wealth--all their worldly goods--and imprison, torture and kill every man, women, and child who doesn't go along with their program. Tough sell even for an experienced con man, bubba....
jestr

New Zealand

#14795 Oct 2, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Theists see themselves as part of a kingdom, Atheists? kingkongdom? LOL

Earth,TX

#14796 Oct 2, 2013
ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are being obtuse? Your god promised, and then failed to deliver. It's that simple, your god lied or doesn't exist. Either one works for me. "In his name" is not an incantation. "In his name" is the key, to the almighty god delivering, keeping his word. "It shall be done", not clear enough for you?

Earth,TX

#14797 Oct 2, 2013
jestr wrote:
<quoted text>
Theists see themselves as part of a kingdom, Atheists? kingkongdom? LOL
Do you have a problem, with human beings, being classified as primates? As part of the animal kingdom, we primates are almost at the top of that food chain, well except for the insects, of course.
Satanist, Pagans and the Voodoo practicioners are all like you. They are theist who have themselves a kingdom, and most of you thiest are "bottom of the food chain" serfs in those kingdoms.
We atheist need no ruler to bow to, we need no handlers, we need no overseers. We are quite capable of conducting our own lives, and for the simplest way to view it, look to Leviticus 26: 29.
You will have to obey Jehovah, if he chooses to make you eat your children, we don't, and won't. Maybe it's because we are something better than he is. We are human, he is hate propaganda and usuary.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#14798 Oct 2, 2013
ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>So you praised, prayed, sang hymms, etc, etc, etc, but the good Lord still didn’t buy you a Mercedes Benz or a color tv or even a night on the town? No return on your “investment”? Zilch? LOL Poor poor pitiful you....

Mistakes? The hundreds of millions of robbed, raped, tortured and murdered victims of 20th century atheists were just a "mistake" that ought to be forgiven? LOL When pigs fly and hell freezes over....which ever comes first.
I never asked for a car... What kind of things are you asking for?
jestr

New Zealand

#14799 Oct 3, 2013
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>Do you have a problem, with human beings, being classified as primates? As part of the animal kingdom, we primates are almost at the top of that food chain, well except for the insects, of course.
Satanist, Pagans and the Voodoo practicioners are all like you. They are theist who have themselves a kingdom, and most of you thiest are "bottom of the food chain" serfs in those kingdoms.
We atheist need no ruler to bow to, we need no handlers, we need no overseers. We are quite capable of conducting our own lives, and for the simplest way to view it, look to Leviticus 26: 29.
You will have to obey Jehovah, if he chooses to make you eat your children, we don't, and won't. Maybe it's because we are something better than he is. We are human, he is hate propaganda and usuary.
Couldn't help but notice a lot of "we are x or we do y", hey you dont need to explain to me what you do in kingkongdom LOL, I aint no atheist hater haha

Plus, it bothers me not if my great great grandpapi had a little monkey spring to his step. LOL. I just dont see theists as slaves, neither do I see atheists sprouting wings anytime soon being so free and all.lol
Thinking

Royston, UK

#14800 Oct 3, 2013
Name some, blubber.
ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like one of those re-cycled slogan from one of the atheist revolutions of the 20th century.

“Blue Collar Philosopher”

Since: Nov 08

Texas, USA

#14801 Oct 3, 2013
ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
So you praised, prayed, sang hymms, etc, etc, etc, but the good Lord still didn’t buy you a Mercedes Benz or a color tv or even a night on the town? No return on your “investment”? Zilch? LOL Poor poor pitiful you....
You know there's no prize for twisting people's words, right? Your God behaves exactly as I would expect a non-entity to behave ... no more, no less. I mentioned "Mankind" and you had to turn it into something personal! This is a Global thing, we've all been fooled and there won't be any 'paradigm shifts' unless we all grasp Reason together.

You got to wonder whose side your god is on ... us being so successful at robbing, raping, torturing and raping you all. Okay, so materializing Color TV's not his style? He could take out the occasional rapist or Mass Murderer couldn't he? A well placed heart attack, embolism or gentle nudge down some stairs? Nobody would even have to know he was involved.

Texas, USA

#14802 Oct 3, 2013
jestr wrote:
<quoted text>
Couldn't help but notice a lot of "we are x or we do y", hey you dont need to explain to me what you do in kingkongdom LOL, I aint no atheist hater haha
Plus, it bothers me not if my great great grandpapi had a little monkey spring to his step. LOL. I just dont see theists as slaves, neither do I see atheists sprouting wings anytime soon being so free and all.lol
You're right. There's more differences between two ants as there are between Theists and Atheists. One believes, the other knows ... we make a great show of our differences as we scurry about. Still, we could learn from them. They're everywhere, universally hated, yet seem to get along.

Texas, USA

#14803 Oct 3, 2013
I_see_you wrote:
<quoted text>
I never asked for a car... What kind of things are you asking for?
Zit is, of course, only asking for "enlightenment" as yet, unanswered.

Texas, USA

#14804 Oct 3, 2013
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
Proof of God?
That easy "TIME"
You prove me wrong.
Hah!! You pick as proof that which your buddy Zit says doesn't exist!! Got to admire y'alls consistency. LOL

Texas, USA

#14805 Oct 3, 2013
Thinking wrote:
What is it about Mercs that obsesses muslims?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =mMESKXubTJoXX
<quoted text>
It is not without precedent that formerly oppressed folks flaunt their new freedom by coveting the symbols of their former masters success. It is partly how the old cycles propagate ... "look at the New Boss, same as the Old Boss" fashion. Kinda sad really.

Texas, USA

#14806 Oct 3, 2013
ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
No one's "disgruntled" Dilweed, as you will learn when your long sought Enlightenment finally arrives. You did, I hope, provide a Self-Addressed-Stamped-Envelop e for the Wisdom you ordered to be mailed in?

Earth,TX

#14807 Oct 3, 2013
jestr wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what you think evolution is, but we are not going to sprout wings, any more than you are going to become a Jesus Zombie. Kingkong is not primate, he is like the gods, pure fantasy. You are primate, denying it will not change that.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#14808 Oct 3, 2013
In the NWO (New World Order) there will ultimately also be one language and one religion. According to John Lennon, there will be no religion. Imagine! This government will be a theocracy and the Kingdom will last forever. The knowledge of the Lord will cover the earth as the waters cover the sea. This God is not the god of Christianity, it is the living God of Israel. Earth is the land of the living and this God will be executed and resurrected. The meek will also inherit the earth and God will return with the entire host of heaven. This God could come at any moment.

Texas, USA

#14809 Oct 3, 2013
susanblange wrote:
In the NWO (New World Order) there will ultimately also be one language and one religion. According to John Lennon, there will be no religion. Imagine! This government will be a theocracy and the Kingdom will last forever. The knowledge of the Lord will cover the earth as the waters cover the sea. This God is not the god of Christianity, it is the living God of Israel. Earth is the land of the living and this God will be executed and resurrected. The meek will also inherit the earth and God will return with the entire host of heaven. This God could come at any moment.
Have you net Zit? I think you two will hit it off!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rev. Mirado Crow (Sep '13) Aug 14 Nobody you know 14
News Woman Explains Why She Kept 100 Dead Cats in He... (Jun '10) Aug 7 Trump Rules Zippy 9
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) Jul '17 John 4,952
News Harrogate mother says foster families are relig... (Nov '15) Jul '17 aunt jamama 53
Do you know where you will spend eternity? Jul '17 JacquelineDeane55 1
News Athiest tells high schoolers God is evil (May '11) Jul '17 unserve satan 8199 844
Midnight Man Madness Jun '17 just sayin 3
More from around the web