Why Atheism Will Replace Religion

Aug 27, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: News24

Please note that for this article "Atheism" also includes agnostics, deists, pagans, wiccans... in other words non-religious.

You will notice this is a statement of fact. And to be fact it is supported by evidence (see references below). Now you can have "faith" that this is not true, but by the very definition of faith, that is just wishful thinking.
Comments
14,001 - 14,020 of 14,385 Comments Last updated Nov 23, 2013

“Liberty & Justice For All”

Since: Aug 11

United States of America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

RHill wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it's important, in these troubled, uncertain times, to limber up the old DICTIONARY whenever matters arise of uncertain provenance. Let's look at this <courtesy of "Free Online Dictionary">:
"com·mu·nism (kmy-nzm)
n.
1. A theoretical economic system characterized by the collective ownership of property and by the organization of labor for the common advantage of all members.
2. Communism
a. A system of government in which the state plans and controls the economy and a single, often authoritarian party holds power, claiming to make progress toward a higher social order in which all goods are equally shared by the people.
b. The Marxist-Leninist version of Communist doctrine that advocates the overthrow of capitalism by the revolution of the proletariat."
Tell me MUQ ... did you SEE the word 'atheist' in there? Please point it out 'cause I can't see it. YET ... you say 'strict Atheism' is half of what Communism is. The folks at "Free Online Dictionary" must have missed it as well. Maybe they're not trying to promulgate an empty philosophy by way of false association! Yeah, maybe that's it. You see MUQ ... there's the "REAL" and there's the world as godbots see it. It's not the same, MUQ. Y'all really need to work on that.
You atheist bubbas are such a hoot....

"Marxist–Leninist atheism is a part of the wider Marxist–Leninist philosophy (the type of Marxist philosophy found in the Soviet Union), which rejects religion and advocates a materialist understanding of nature. Marxism-Leninism holds that religion is the opium of the people, in the sense of promoting passive acceptance of suffering on Earth in the hope of eternal reward. Therefore, Marxism-Leninism advocates the abolition of religion and the acceptance of atheism. Marxist-Leninist atheism has its roots in the philosophy of Ludwig Feuerbach, G.W.F. Hegel, Karl Marx, and Vladimir Lenin."

h t t p :// e n . w i k i p e d i a . o r g / w i k i / M a r x i s t L e n i n i s t _ a t h e i s m
EdSed

Hamilton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
You atheist bubbas are such a hoot.......
While the religious are simply daft.

There's no such thing as gods or pixies.

“Blue Collar Philosopher”

Since: Nov 08

Texas, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
You atheist bubbas are such a hoot....
"Marxist–Leninist atheism is a part of the wider Marxist–Leninist philosophy (the type of Marxist philosophy found in the Soviet Union), which rejects religion and advocates a materialist understanding of nature. Marxism-Leninism holds that religion is the opium of the people, in the sense of promoting passive acceptance of suffering on Earth in the hope of eternal reward. Therefore, Marxism-Leninism advocates the abolition of religion and the acceptance of atheism. Marxist-Leninist atheism has its roots in the philosophy of Ludwig Feuerbach, G.W.F. Hegel, Karl Marx, and Vladimir Lenin."
h t t p :// e n . w i k i p e d i a . o r g / w i k i / M a r x i s t L e n i n i s t _ a t h e i s m
You say you 'seek' truth ... has there ever been a truer statement than "Religion is the opiate of the Proletariat"? They hoped to replace the "passive acceptance of suffering on Earth in the hope of eternal reward" with something a little more real. Your quotes don't really convey (nor does History) how 'big a deal' all this State promoted Atheism was. Did they burn godbots at the stake? Were people herded off to Gulag for their religions? I think not. Their system ultimately failed and I don't think it was because we 'out prayed' them or anything. In a country that 'pushes' religion via tax breaks and mass media can you really deny that 'they'(the government, the puppet-masters of the Military/Industrial Complex) are desirous of sustaining the addiction? Doesn't it make the job of the State easier if it's citizens have a "passive acceptance of suffering"? Even Creationism in public schools can be seen as pushing this particular 'opiate' on a immature and unsuspecting population. You're not doing anybody any favors here, Bubba.

Texas, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

Yolo wrote:
Is there anything bad that a person can do without feeling guilty?
No. Next question.

United States of America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

RHill wrote:
<quoted text>
You say you 'seek' truth ... has there ever been a truer statement than "Religion is the opiate of the Proletariat"? They hoped to replace the "passive acceptance of suffering on Earth in the hope of eternal reward" with something a little more real. Your quotes don't really convey (nor does History) how 'big a deal' all this State promoted Atheism was. Did they burn godbots at the stake? Were people herded off to Gulag for their religions? I think not. Their system ultimately failed and I don't think it was because we 'out prayed' them or anything. In a country that 'pushes' religion via tax breaks and mass media can you really deny that 'they'(the government, the puppet-masters of the Military/Industrial Complex) are desirous of sustaining the addiction? Doesn't it make the job of the State easier if it's citizens have a "passive acceptance of suffering"? Even Creationism in public schools can be seen as pushing this particular 'opiate' on a immature and unsuspecting population. You're not doing anybody any favors here, Bubba.
You claimed in this post that Marxist-Leninist communism was not about atheism:
RHill wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it's important, in these troubled, uncertain times, to limber up the old DICTIONARY whenever matters arise of uncertain provenance. Let's look at this <courtesy of "Free Online Dictionary">:
"com·mu·nism (kmy-nzm)
n.
1. A theoretical economic system characterized by the collective ownership of property and by the organization of labor for the common advantage of all members.
2. Communism
a. A system of government in which the state plans and controls the economy and a single, often authoritarian party holds power, claiming to make progress toward a higher social order in which all goods are equally shared by the people.
b. The Marxist-Leninist version of Communist doctrine that advocates the overthrow of capitalism by the revolution of the proletariat."
Tell me MUQ ... did you SEE the word 'atheist' in there? Please point it out 'cause I can't see it. YET ... you say 'strict Atheism' is half of what Communism is. The folks at "Free Online Dictionary" must have missed it as well. Maybe they're not trying to promulgate an empty philosophy by way of false association! Yeah, maybe that's it. You see MUQ ... there's the "REAL" and there's the world as godbots see it. It's not the same, MUQ. Y'all really need to work on that.
You were obviously wrong and either you're just talking out of your ass or you're deliberately lying.

Ironically, Marx and Lenin ripped off Jesus teachings on communal living which made it so much easier for these "wolves in sheep clothing" to sell it to the masses they intended to exploit. By the time the masses woke up to what communism really was, i.e. that all that crap about equality meant they were supposed to hand over all their personal property and slave for benefit of a bunch of lying, thieving, murdering atheists who were "more equal" than the masses, 80 million people were slaughtered in Russia alone--180 to 240 million murdered worldwide.

Texas, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
You claimed in this post that Marxist-Leninist communism was not about atheism:
<quoted text>
You were obviously wrong and either you're just talking out of your ass or you're deliberately lying.
Ironically, Marx and Lenin ripped off Jesus teachings on communal living which made it so much easier for these "wolves in sheep clothing" to sell it to the masses they intended to exploit. By the time the masses woke up to what communism really was, i.e. that all that crap about equality meant they were supposed to hand over all their personal property and slave for benefit of a bunch of lying, thieving, murdering atheists who were "more equal" than the masses, 80 million people were slaughtered in Russia alone--180 to 240 million murdered worldwide.
I provided a readily accessible dictionary entry 'defining' Communism. I thought it interesting that Atheism was not mentioned. You 'bots always act like Commies were Avenging Atheists on steroids or something. Now, I take offense at "for benefit of a bunch of lying, thieving, murdering atheists". I just spent a whopping 10 minutes researching Soviet/Communist Purges (primarily booting people out of the Party, sometimes 'under arrest'), Pogroms (aimed at the Jews, whom you hate) and Ethnic Cleansings (they got something against the Georgians).

This interesting article in Wiki " http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_killings_un... ; appears to be the source of some of y'alls death tallies but the reasons these people were killed varies wildly. In any case, grouping modern Rational Skeptics ... Atheists ... in with your Communist and Satanist buddies is absurd. Some of the articles I glanced at made Marxism and some of the other flavors of Communist doctrine sound like they were semi-religious in terms of the fervor involved ... far more akin to your 'bot mindsets if you ask me.

United States of America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

RHill wrote:
<quoted text>
I provided a readily accessible dictionary entry 'defining' Communism. I thought it interesting that Atheism was not mentioned. You 'bots always act like Commies were Avenging Atheists on steroids or something. Now, I take offense at "for benefit of a bunch of lying, thieving, murdering atheists". I just spent a whopping 10 minutes researching Soviet/Communist Purges (primarily booting people out of the Party, sometimes 'under arrest'), Pogroms (aimed at the Jews, whom you hate) and Ethnic Cleansings (they got something against the Georgians).
This interesting article in Wiki " http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_killings_un... ; appears to be the source of some of y'alls death tallies but the reasons these people were killed varies wildly. In any case, grouping modern Rational Skeptics ... Atheists ... in with your Communist and Satanist buddies is absurd. Some of the articles I glanced at made Marxism and some of the other flavors of Communist doctrine sound like they were semi-religious in terms of the fervor involved ... far more akin to your 'bot mindsets if you ask me.
What you did is obvious. You cherry picked dictionary definitions to support your false allegation that Marxist-Leninist communism had nothing to do with atheism and ignored encyclopedia definitions.

History says the Russian communist party bosses--40% of whom were Jewish atheists--were a bunch of lying, thieving, murdering assholes who grew fat and rich exploiting the masses and murdering anyone who opposed or resisted them. The Russian Jewish atheists ran the secret police, invented the gulag system and were directly responsible for the genocide of 10 million Ukranians in the 1930's.

Members of the Church of Satan seem to be honest and straightforward about their beliefs and just want to be left alone. I can't say the same for posters like yourself who self-identify as the "new atheists". You seem to be more of an intolerant, bigoted " I-theist " than an atheist.

Texas, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
What you did is obvious. You cherry picked dictionary definitions to support your false allegation that Marxist-Leninist communism had nothing to do with atheism and ignored encyclopedia definitions.
History says the Russian communist party bosses--40% of whom were Jewish atheists--were a bunch of lying, thieving, murdering assholes who grew fat and rich exploiting the masses and murdering anyone who opposed or resisted them. The Russian Jewish atheists ran the secret police, invented the gulag system and were directly responsible for the genocide of 10 million Ukranians in the 1930's.
Members of the Church of Satan seem to be honest and straightforward about their beliefs and just want to be left alone. I can't say the same for posters like yourself who self-identify as the "new atheists". You seem to be more of an intolerant, bigoted " I-theist " than an atheist.
I don't know about the browsers in your ward, but you type a word in the search bar and a variety of online dictionaries pop up. They all agree ... Atheism IS NOT a part of the definition of Communism as you and your buddies would like us all to believe. Whatever. I'm no Commie sympathizer. With the fall of the Communist Party, I guess they're all bible-thumping godbots now ... don't know, don't care.

"Russian Jewish atheists" ... must be cool to have everybody you hate rolled up into one!! You're quite a piece of work there Zit!!

United States of America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

RHill wrote:
<quoted text>
"Russian Jewish atheists" ... must be cool to have everybody you hate rolled up into one!! You're quite a piece of work there Zit!!
Stalin's Jews

We mustn't forget that some of greatest murderers of modern times were Jewish

Here's a particularly forlorn historical date: Almost 90 years ago, between the 19th and 20th of December 1917, in the midst of the Bolshevik revolution and civil war, Lenin signed a decree calling for the establishment of The All-Russian Extraordinary Commission for Combating Counter-Revolution and Sabotage, also known as Cheka.

Within a short period of time, Cheka became the largest and cruelest state security organization. Its organizational structure was changed every few years, as were its names: From Cheka to GPU, later to NKVD, and later to KGB.

We cannot know with certainty the number of deaths Cheka was responsible for in its various manifestations, but the number is surely at least 20 million, including victims of the forced collectivization, the hunger, large purges, expulsions, banishments, executions, and mass death at Gulags.

Whole population strata were eliminated: Independent farmers, ethnic minorities, members of the bourgeoisie, senior officers, intellectuals, artists, labor movement activists, "opposition members" who were defined completely randomly, and countless members of the Communist party itself.

In his new, highly praised book "The War of the World, "Historian Niall Ferguson writes that no revolution in the history of mankind devoured its children with the same unrestrained appetite as did the Soviet revolution. In his book on the Stalinist purges, Tel Aviv University's Dr. Igal Halfin writes that Stalinist violence was unique in that it was directed internally.

Lenin, Stalin, and their successors could not have carried out their deeds without wide-scale cooperation of disciplined "terror officials," cruel interrogators, snitches, executioners, guards, judges, perverts, and many bleeding hearts who were members of the progressive Western Left and were deceived by the Soviet regime of horror and even provided it with a kosher certificate.

An Israeli student finishes high school without ever hearing the name "Genrikh Yagoda," the greatest Jewish murderer of the 20th Century, the GPU's deputy commander and the founder and commander of the NKVD. Yagoda diligently implemented Stalin's collectivization orders and is responsible for the deaths of at least 10 million people. His Jewish deputies established and managed the Gulag system. After Stalin no longer viewed him favorably, Yagoda was demoted and executed, and was replaced as chief hangman in 1936 by Yezhov, the "bloodthirsty dwarf."

Stalin's close associates and loyalists included member of the Central Committee and Politburo Lazar Kaganovich. Montefiore characterizes him as the "first Stalinist" and adds that those starving to death in Ukraine, an unparalleled tragedy in the history of human kind aside from the Nazi horrors and Mao's terror in China, did not move Kaganovich.

Many Jews sold their soul to the devil of the Communist revolution and have blood on their hands for eternity. We'll mention just one more: Leonid Reichman, head of the NKVD's special department and the organization's chief interrogator, who was a particularly cruel sadist.

In a fascinating lecture at a Tel Aviv University convention this week, Dr. Halfin described the waves of soviet terror as a "carnival of mass murder," "fantasy of purges", and "essianism of evil." Turns out that Jews too, when they become captivated by messianic ideology, can become great murderers, among the greatest known by modern history.

Even if we deny it, we cannot escape the Jewishness of "our hangmen," who served the Red Terror with loyalty and dedication from its establishment. After all, others will always remind us of their origin.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-334...
Thinking

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

To be a cu*t like you does not require belief in a sky pixie.

Far better to use reason.
ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>

Texas, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
Stalin's Jews
We mustn't forget that some of greatest murderers of modern times were Jewish
Here's a particularly forlorn historical date: Almost 90 years ago, between the 19th and 20th of December 1917, in the midst of the Bolshevik revolution and civil war, Lenin signed a decree calling for the establishment of The All-Russian Extraordinary Commission for Combating Counter-Revolution and Sabotage, also known as Cheka.

Within a short period of time, Cheka became the largest and cruelest state security organization. Its organizational structure was changed every few years, as were its names: From Cheka to GPU, later to NKVD, and later to KGB.

We cannot know with certainty the number of deaths Cheka was responsible for in its various manifestations, but the number is surely at least 20 million, including victims of the forced collectivization, the hunger, large purges, expulsions, banishments, executions, and mass death at Gulags.

Whole population strata were eliminated: Independent farmers, ethnic minorities, members of the bourgeoisie, senior officers, intellectuals, artists, labor movement activists, "opposition members" who were defined completely randomly, and countless members of the Communist party itself.

In his new, highly praised book "The War of the World, "Historian Niall Ferguson writes that no revolution in the history of mankind devoured its children with the same unrestrained appetite as did the Soviet revolution. In his book on the Stalinist purges, Tel Aviv University's Dr. Igal Halfin writes that Stalinist violence was unique in that it was directed internally.

Lenin, Stalin, and their successors could not have carried out their deeds without wide-scale cooperation of disciplined "terror officials," cruel interrogators, snitches, executioners, guards, judges, perverts, and many bleeding hearts who were members of the progressive Western Left and were deceived by the Soviet regime of horror and even provided it with a kosher certificate.
An Israeli student finishes high school without ever hearing the name "Genrikh Yagoda," the greatest Jewish murderer of the 20th Century, the GPU's deputy commander and the founder and commander of the NKVD. Yagoda diligently implemented Stalin's collectivization orders and is responsible for the deaths of at least 10 million people. His Jewish deputies established and managed the Gulag system. After Stalin no longer viewed him favorably, Yagoda was demoted and executed, and was replaced as chief hangman in 1936 by Yezhov, the "bloodthirsty dwarf."

Stalin's close associates and loyalists included member of the Central Committee and Politburo Lazar Kaganovich. Montefiore characterizes him as the "first Stalinist" and adds that those starving to death in Ukraine, an unparalleled tragedy in the history of human kind aside from the Nazi horrors and Mao's terror in China, did not move Kaganovich.

Many Jews sold their soul to the devil of the Communist revolution and have blood on their hands for eternity. We'll mention just one more: Leonid Reichman, head of the NKVD's special department and the organization's chief interrogator, who was a particularly cruel sadist.
In a fascinating lecture at a Tel Aviv University convention this week, Dr. Halfin described the waves of soviet terror as a "carnival of mass murder," "fantasy of purges", and "essianism of evil." Turns out that Jews too, when they become captivated by messianic ideology, can become great murderers, among the greatest known by modern history.
Even if we deny it, we cannot escape the Jewishness of "our hangmen," who served the Red Terror with loyalty and dedication from its establishment. After all, others will always remind us of their origin.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-334...
Hey ... I've seen "Doctor Zhivago" ... I'm practically a SCHOLAR of the Russian Revolution. Big fan! <yawn>
Thinking

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

The frozen room was actually rather warm as they filmed it in Spain. The ice was candle wax.
RHill wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey ... I've seen "Doctor Zhivago" ... I'm practically a SCHOLAR of the Russian Revolution. Big fan! <yawn>

Texas, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

Thinking wrote:
The frozen room was actually rather warm as they filmed it in Spain. The ice was candle wax.
<quoted text>
That sux. I really liked the part where Alex Guinness gave The Girl that ukelele thing.

United States of America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

RHill wrote:
<quoted text>
No comment on the Israeli Jew who wrote the Ynet article on Stalin's lying, thierving, murdering
Jews?

You ignorant atheist bubbas are such a hoot......

Texas, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
No comment on the Israeli Jew who wrote the Ynet article on Stalin's lying, thierving, murdering
Jews?
You ignorant atheist bubbas are such a hoot......
Not sure the point. Dredging up grist for your hate mills? There seems to be an industry built around it.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

RHill wrote:
<quoted text>
"com·mu·nism (kmy-nzm)
n.
2. Communism
It is only fools who try to understand any system by going thru a dictionary!!

What is the meaning of democracy according to dictionary? Is it practiced any where in the world?

That it would consist of 'Two Jokers" , each of them controlled and financed by 'Super Rich people"....trying to outdo each other in making false promises to common people..

And each trying to "out do" each other in getting support of powerful lobbies, most important of that being Jewish and Zionist lobby....

Is that what you will call a democracy?

Communism was what we saw in USSR, and other communist nations during the height of that movement.

They did not go to any dictionary.

Atheism was one of the building block of Communism...and you will not find it in any dictionary!!
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

R Hill wrote:
01. You sure are 'big' on Human Nature. Would you say Human Nature is positive or negative? Kind of a grey area, wouldn't you say. We are capable of everything from the sublime to the ridiculous. From the petty to the magnificent, from the Milk of Human Kindness to tear-your-face-off ugly.

02. Just about what you would expect from a Naked Ape that evolved 'intelligence' and doesn't quite know what to do with it.

03. One of the things we did with it was INVENT. Invented things like Communism and religion, anesthesia and atom bombs. Positive or Negative? You tell me. We learned how to give and how to take away.

04. I personally think Communism is a fairly effective way to feed billions of people on limited resources. Same way I'm starting to think Islamic Dictatorship is a fairly effective way to keep primitive nomadic tribes from murdering each other. A variation, of sorts, on how Christianity helps make intelligent, naked apes into harmless consumers who are too busy to think about it much.

05. Humanity needs Atheists. We're here to remind everybody that it's all bull crap. We are freedom.
Ans.

01. I am not "Big" on human nature, I just have a "Touch stone" with me. Any thing that goes against that "Touch stone" is against human nature and any thing that is in agreement with it is according to human nature.

02. I would "expect" from a "Naked Ape" that developed intelligence, to deny that intelligence and go back to that "Naked Ape" status.

And that is what our Atheist, Modern materialistic people are doing with their Free Sex, No Marriage and Homo equality etc.

They want to "prove" that they are fit for Jungle and that "Naked Ape" status.

03. True religion was not "invented", it was ingrained in our mind when we got that "Intelligence"

04. Yes Communism was a "Great way" to feed billions of poor on earth, but the "only" problem was that they "did not have the grain"!!

That is what happens with "Home grown philosophies"….they look very good on paper and they solve all problems on paper.

But when you try them out, they are like squid bombs!!

05. I agree , humanity needs atheists, like we have specimen in Zoos, to show people that "these people are closest in mind to that Naked Ape "Before" he developed Intelligence"!!

Texas, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
It is only fools who try to understand any system by going thru a dictionary!!
What is the meaning of democracy according to dictionary? Is it practiced any where in the world?
That it would consist of 'Two Jokers" , each of them controlled and financed by 'Super Rich people"....trying to outdo each other in making false promises to common people..
And each trying to "out do" each other in getting support of powerful lobbies, most important of that being Jewish and Zionist lobby....
Is that what you will call a democracy?
Communism was what we saw in USSR, and other communist nations during the height of that movement.
They did not go to any dictionary.
Atheism was one of the building block of Communism...and you will not find it in any dictionary!!
Okay. How about this:

"The main religions of pre-revolutionary Russia persisted throughout the entire Soviet period, but they were only tolerated within certain limits. Generally, this meant that believers were free to worship in private and in their respective religious buildings (churches, mosques, etc.), but public displays of religion outside of such designated areas were prohibited."
<from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_the_... ;

Sorry, but that doesn't sound that monstrous to me. Fact remains that Atheism is NOT A DEFINING CHARACTERISTIC OF BEING COMMUNIST.

China, for instance, is undeniably a Communist country. Yet ...

"Religion in China has been characterized by pluralism since the beginning of Chinese history."

or

"Freedom of religion in China is provided for by the country's constitution,[1] with an important caveat. Namely, the government protects what it calls "normal religious activity," defined in practice as activities that take place within government-sanctioned religious organizations and registered places of worship."
<both of these are from Wiki ... look 'em up if you don't believe me>

You 'bots associate Communism with Atheism because it suits you. Same as associating us with Satanists. I understand ... you are using the techniques you have learned from your handlers and manipulative government agencies. You can't help it. You are godbots, doing what godbots do best!!

I mean, religion was frowned upon. Hell ... I frown upon it as well. In fact, sane people all over the frig'n planet frowns upon religion.

Texas, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. I am not "Big" on human nature, I just have a "Touch stone" with me. Any thing that goes against that "Touch stone" is against human nature and any thing that is in agreement with it is according to human nature.
02. I would "expect" from a "Naked Ape" that developed intelligence, to deny that intelligence and go back to that "Naked Ape" status.
And that is what our Atheist, Modern materialistic people are doing with their Free Sex, No Marriage and Homo equality etc.
They want to "prove" that they are fit for Jungle and that "Naked Ape" status.
03. True religion was not "invented", it was ingrained in our mind when we got that "Intelligence"
04. Yes Communism was a "Great way" to feed billions of poor on earth, but the "only" problem was that they "did not have the grain"!!
That is what happens with "Home grown philosophies"….they look very good on paper and they solve all problems on paper.
But when you try them out, they are like squid bombs!!
05. I agree , humanity needs atheists, like we have specimen in Zoos, to show people that "these people are closest in mind to that Naked Ape "Before" he developed Intelligence"!!
01 Human Nature as defined by MUQ's "touch stone". That's great.

02 You a "Naked Ape" MUQ although not a particularly intelligent one. You also sound like a 1960's Public Service Announcement (PSA), placing you just about 50 years behind the times. Try to catch up!

03 So True Religion is kind of an 'instinct'? Hmmmm ... didn't make this list.

" http://listverse.com/2012/01/28/top-10-human-... ;

04 I thought the only problem was that they were all Atheists. I wish you people could make up your minds.

05 No. You need us so that if aliens come to Earth looking for Intelligent life they can actually find some.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

RHill wrote:
<quoted text>
01 Human Nature as defined by MUQ's "touch stone". That's great.
02 You a "Naked Ape" MUQ although not a particularly intelligent one. You also sound like a 1960's Public Service Announcement (PSA), placing you just about 50 years behind the times. Try to catch up!
03 So True Religion is kind of an 'instinct'? Hmmmm ... didn't make this list.
" http://listverse.com/2012/01/28/top-10-human-... ;
04 I thought the only problem was that they were all Atheists. I wish you people could make up your minds.
05 No. You need us so that if aliens come to Earth looking for Intelligent life they can actually find some.
I think we have said enough about each other.

This is the "most civil way" of abusing each other and say what we can say, while still using "parliamentary language".

Let us move on, should we not?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••