Why Atheism Will Replace Religion

Why Atheism Will Replace Religion

There are 14656 comments on the News24 story from Aug 27, 2012, titled Why Atheism Will Replace Religion. In it, News24 reports that:

Please note that for this article "Atheism" also includes agnostics, deists, pagans, wiccans... in other words non-religious.

You will notice this is a statement of fact. And to be fact it is supported by evidence (see references below). Now you can have "faith" that this is not true, but by the very definition of faith, that is just wishful thinking.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News24.

“Blue Collar Philosopher”

Since: Nov 08

Texas, USA

#14410 Sep 8, 2013
ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe you really "see" anything except what you want to see, bubba.
Where there ya go ... the Universe according to Zit!
LCNLin

United States

#14411 Sep 8, 2013
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>So he didn't want us beleiving the buybull?
another reason atheists are not respected

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#14412 Sep 8, 2013
every game wrote:
<quoted text>
None of what you said or claim is true as the Bible has it EXACTLY right, but I do enjoy watching how angry and mad you get over it. It tickles me pink.
You wouldn't want to actually research any of what I posted, would you? Even google can find it for you? You might get a few surprises if you did.

BTW: You can't actually see me.

“Liberty & Justice For All”

Since: Aug 11

United States of America

#14413 Sep 8, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
its a fact that you're a liar with no proof of the god you claim is the answer to the universe.
LOL Your little reality bubble is just chock full of those kinds of "facts", bubba.

Garbage in, garbage out.....
LCNLin

United States

#14414 Sep 8, 2013
<quoted text>You wouldn't want to actually research any of what I posted, would you? Even google can find it for you? You might get a few surprises if you did.
BTW:

You can't
actually
see me.
Can't see any logic in your posts!
You love to ramble?

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#14415 Sep 8, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
when you have proof of anything let us know ;-)
i have, many, many times. you run away every single time, unable to counter even one of my facts.

St. Croix valley

#14416 Sep 8, 2013
every game wrote:
<quoted text>
None of what you said or claim is true as the Bible has it EXACTLY right, but I do enjoy watching how angry and mad you get over it. It tickles me pink.
the proven false god created in your bible cannot even get his own creation story correct...yeah the bible is full of proven lies and mistakes. no real god there, no divine inspiration in the writing of the bible at all..just the myths of humans...

United States of America

#14417 Sep 8, 2013
<quoted text>So he didn't want us beleiving the buybull?
What's this "us" stuff?

The "bread" and "water" of life is for children of God and you ain't related to "us", bubba.

Get it?

United States of America

#14418 Sep 8, 2013
RHill wrote:
<quoted text>
Where there ya go ... the Universe according to Zit!
I jus' calls it the way I sees it, bubba.....

Earth,TX

#14419 Sep 8, 2013
I_see_you wrote:
<quoted text>
There is something wrong with you.
Yeah, and it's much more than that he thinks he can see me.

Earth,TX

#14420 Sep 8, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
usual rambling generalizations.
LOL
Aw, you can't dispute it. Too bad, but then we all know you couldn't anyway. But keep on hanging out with us.

Associate yourselves, O ye people, and ye shall be broken in pieces; and give ear, all ye of far countries: gird yourselves, and ye shall be broken in pieces; gird yourselves, and ye shall be broken in pieces.

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

#14421 Sep 8, 2013
ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
The first evidence of the existence of energy is the particle which triggered the Big Bang. It's called the "God particle".(hehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehe....)
If you want proof of YOUR Creator.....“Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye
shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you....”
Jesus said that. Hindu holy men, Buddha, Moses, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Lao Tzu, Muhammed, all the great religious leaders have said essentially the same thing for at least the last 8,000 years. YOU have to do the asking, seeking, and knocking. Nobody else can do it for you, bubba. And, if YOU aren't willing to ask, seek, and knock, you will remain as blind, deaf, and ignorant as you are today for the rest of your useless, pathetic life....
So, just BELIEVE until you really BELIEVE for no good reason. That's not proof, that's delusion.

St. Croix valley

#14422 Sep 8, 2013
ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
What's this "us" stuff?
The "bread" and "water" of life is for children of God and you ain't related to "us", bubba.
Get it?
the bread and water of life is the proven lies of the bible? the proven false idol you worship has children? myths are so fun!!

Earth,TX

#14423 Sep 8, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
another reason atheists are not respected
Atheist means not theist.

People are respected, for what they do, or what they may acheive, seldom do they earn respect for what they do not have. Is your theism that which garners you the respect ofyour fellow man, or have you actually done anything to earn that respect?

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#14424 Sep 8, 2013
<quoted text>Yeah, and it's much more than that he thinks he can see me.
He thinks he can see you????*eyebrow raise
LCNLin

United States

#14425 Sep 8, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i have, many, many times. you run away every single time, unable to counter even one of my facts.
No facts presented
so none to counter.
LCNLin

United States

#14426 Sep 8, 2013
<quoted text>Atheist means not theist.
People are respected, for what they do, or what they may acheive, seldom do they earn respect for what they do not have. Is your theism that which garners you the respect ofyour fellow man, or have you actually done anything to earn that respect?
Dictionary definition for atheism lame.
You ramble again ;-)
LCNLin

United States

#14427 Sep 8, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>the bread and water of life is the proven lies of the bible? the proven false idol you worship has children? myths are so fun!!
scratch an atheist and out pops an agnostic!

You post nonsense but are amusing
Dak-Original

Harrow, UK

#14428 Sep 8, 2013
ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
If you re-phrase that sentence to read: "Then that creator can be nothing like any claims I'VE made about religion's claims!".....you will have finally posted something that's actually intelligent on this thread, bubba.
Those who read my post again will assess this one as nonsense! I have only stated that religions have creation tales and these tales have been disproved fully now.(Human Genome Project, 2003). Now who is trying to be too intelligent here by calling all and sundry "bubba" and ends up being biggest bubba here?

United States of America

#14429 Sep 8, 2013
I wrote:

The first evidence of the existence of energy is the particle which triggered the Big Bang. It's called the "God particle".(hehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehe....)

If you want proof of YOUR Creator.....“Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye
shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you....”

Jesus said that. Hindu holy men, Buddha, Moses, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Lao Tzu, Muhammed, all the great religious leaders have said essentially the same thing for at least the last 8,000 years. YOU have to do the asking, seeking, and knocking. Nobody else can do it for you, bubba. And,

You responded with:
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
So, just BELIEVE until you really BELIEVE for no good reason. That's not proof, that's delusion.
Again, if YOU aren't willing to ask, seek, and knock, you will remain as blind, deaf, and ignorant as you are today for the rest of your useless, pathetic life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 1 hr Tarek Fatah 225,940
News Looking for a Pagan community in Kentucky? (Mar '12) Jul 4 Pam 11
News What is Asatru? (Dec '10) Jul 3 ex pagan 2
News Sorry Witches, You Won't Be Able to Buy Spells ... Jun 23 Drake_Burrwood 1
News Illogical Religious Positions? Jun 15 Looney Tunes 1
omens of dead animals (Aug '08) Jun 14 Davglix 107
News Iowa woman to make history with nation's first ... Jun 12 MakesUBeGone 2
More from around the web