Why Atheism Will Replace Religion

Aug 27, 2012 Full story: News24 14,489

Please note that for this article "Atheism" also includes agnostics, deists, pagans, wiccans... in other words non-religious.

You will notice this is a statement of fact. And to be fact it is supported by evidence (see references below). Now you can have "faith" that this is not true, but by the very definition of faith, that is just wishful thinking. Read more

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#13525 Jul 20, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
Good to meet you ISY. I see we share similar distastes.
It's nice to meet you as well. Yes there are several christians that pop on over to the Atheist forum that I really do not care too much for. It's funny that the accusations always fly when AIE comes on. I would ask where you're from, but I'm sure that is not something that you want shown for AIE to use for anything.

“Blue Collar Philosopher”

Since: Nov 08

Texas, USA

#13526 Jul 20, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
I've left but they saw enough of your ugliness. Expect many more on this thread with new names as I've recruited more anti-atheist members.
Another Christian is how I found this site of filth. I never knew there were so many deranged atheists in the world.
I'm sure they were even more happy to see you go. Hopefully, your 'recruits' were just 'playing along with the crazy person' until you left. There are so many people roaming the streets that should be institutionalized these days, it's not funny anymore. But, should some of them choose to join us here, I say a hearty "Welcome!".

Since: Mar 11

Louisville, KY

#13527 Jul 20, 2013
Oh yes you made a right jackass out of yourself on that screen name. In fact as you switched to this sock account I said you were dollarsbill and you threw a fit saying you weren't.

Your Lies caught up to you eh fugly?
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>Nope. I'm DollarsBill.

Louisville, KY

#13528 Jul 20, 2013
No you just admitted to using another ID on here.

Damn you are stupid.
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>I have only one I.D. Mr. Hateful. Just because you have posted over 30,000 lies doesn't mean a thing to me. If you think I'm someone else, then prove it , hotshot.

Louisville, KY

#13529 Jul 20, 2013
I bet people avoid eye contact with you in public places eh freak?
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>Once we got through talking about how ugly you atheists are, we changed the subject and had some good laughs too.

Our laughs were sincere , not laughs out of being exposed.

Location hidden

#13530 Jul 20, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
Oh yes you made a right jackass out of yourself on that screen name. In fact as you switched to this sock account I said you were dollarsbill and you threw a fit saying you weren't.
Your Lies caught up to you eh fugly?
<quoted text>
I had said that in an earlier post as well. AIE lies so much that the story never stays straight.

Louisville, KY

#13531 Jul 20, 2013
With his old sock account he had his picture up. He is one creepy fuglyass looking chump. He is deluding himself if he thinks all those people at lol McDonald's were really enthrall we by his opinion. I bet their eyes glazed over and they were like. Ya.. Ya... Mmmm-hmmm.... Ya.. Ya...:sigh rolls eyes: ya..

And he was like... Yes!! Haha! They agree with me!
I_see_you wrote:
<quoted text>I had said that in an earlier post as well. AIE lies so much that the story never stays straight.

“Blue Collar Philosopher”

Since: Nov 08

Texas, USA

#13532 Jul 20, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
Stump an atheist. Ask him why he wants proof that God/Jesus exists.
Okay, I'll bite.

How about "I want proof that God/Jesus exists so that I can examine this 'proof' and determine it's validity."

Actually, it doesn't have to be that complicated. Present me irrefutable evidence of ghosts, spirits, demons, souls, an afterlife, telekinesis, mind reading, levitation, remote sensing, precognition, water witching or reliable predictions based upon the examination of spilled goat intestines and I will cede you the possibility. Whether such beings are worthy of our admiration is another matter altogether. Whatever might pass as improvements to the Human Condition have been brought about by our own efforts.

Location hidden

#13533 Jul 20, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
With his old sock account he had his picture up. He is one creepy fuglyass looking chump. He is deluding himself if he thinks all those people at lol McDonald's were really enthrall we by his opinion. I bet their eyes glazed over and they were like. Ya.. Ya... Mmmm-hmmm.... Ya.. Ya...:sigh rolls eyes: ya..
And he was like... Yes!! Haha! They agree with me!
<quoted text>
Lol...that sounds about right :)

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#13534 Jul 20, 2013
Covert Stealth Ops wrote:
<quoted text>No, the Titanic was an architectural catastrophe because they built the rudder too small and did not include enough life boats and had it had a poor pumping system. They built it for speed and not safety. A catastrophe.
I don't think any cruise ship has enough lifeboats to carry an entire crew, let alone the titanic back then.

Regarding the other things, do you have a source?

Montreal

#13535 Jul 20, 2013
RHill wrote:
<quoted text>Wow. Anybody wanna list the 'Intelligent Designers' screw ups?
Not enough space.

Montreal

#13536 Jul 20, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>Hopefully your death will involve your head being decapitated in a fiery car crash. One would hope.
How Christian and void of hate those words were!

Montreal

#13537 Jul 20, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>14 people became Christians because of your actions. Thanks for shooting your religion of atheism in the foot.

I'm now awaiting more of your filthy posts to bring more to Christ. They all realize now that Christianity is the way to remedy the corruption of our society.
And these 14 people are all in your head, yeah, we know.

Montreal

#13538 Jul 20, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
Stump an atheist. Ask him why he wants proof that God/Jesus exists.
Because it stumps religious people, it proves that you can't prove one exists at all.

Montreal

#13539 Jul 20, 2013
I_see_you wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, you did make the statement that the employees were even getting involved, but I know you're so used to lying about stuff it's probably really easy for you to keep your story straight.

If Atheism were a religion then, yes it would have to be man-made just as your christian religion is.

I wasn't accusing the employee's of slacking off...I was simply going by what you had posted....that even the employees were getting in on it lol.

I'm sure Starbucks more than enjoyed your wonderful company today..... I can't wait to see where your next journey to end Atheism will take you lol.
I can gather what his story was from the bits and pieces I've heard so far.
I don't buy it.

Montreal

#13540 Jul 20, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>You didn't answer the question. That's because you can't.
He just did.
You just can't accept reality.

Montreal

#13541 Jul 20, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I do. Your inability to leave forums like this proves that God exists. If you were to leave, then I would begin to worry.
Wait what?
The fact that we come here to hear the stupid things you say (like that right there) for entertainment, is prof of a god?
How does that make any sense at all?
Wait, why am I even asking, none of your comments make much sense.

Montreal

#13542 Jul 20, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>No you just admitted to using another ID on here.

Damn you are stupid.
Just another liar, like all the others of his kind.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#13543 Jul 21, 2013
R Hill wrote:
01 Yeah, but the Romans and the like had different motives.

01a That is only what we have been led to believe.

01b Inferior people are not supposed to prosper.

01c Displaced? Are Palestinians not, even now, trying to govern themselves in their ancestral region or within a few miles of it? I think they get too much 'help' from external factions pursuing their own hate agendas.

01d Seems the Jews have been around there for quite some time.

03 Various conquerors prompted the 'diaspora' which scattered them out, including Europe. Now they are regrouping. It is good, I suppose, to have a name (Ashkenazi) for the people upon which you want to focus your hatred. It just so happens that Europe is within walking distance.

04 There has been no lack of weapons or 'aid' in the Middle East. The region has been divided and used as pawns / weapons customers for the so-called 'Superpowers' for the last couple centuries. I can sympathize with a certain level of disdain for those in 'Western Civilization' who have misused all of you. Just be sure to include the Russians, who have unloaded billions of Rubles of inferior weapons on some of you.
Ans.

01. Why should “every nation” where jews went hated them? You did not answer that question properly.

1C. Who says Palestinians are not “displaced”? they are living in tents for past 60 years?

1D. Jews have been around for a long time, no doubt, but in a minority living under Christians or Muslims. It seems they are best as subjects and worst as rulers. Their past history proves that and the history of Israel for past 60 years proves this.

3. I do not want to “focus” my attention on any one. I am just stating the facts which I came to know. It were these Ashkenazi Jews who were behind that Zionist movement and it is they who are ruling Isreal.

4. Superpowers have been “controlling” the so called rulers of ME countries, but they have been always unfair when it comes to Israel.

Had they been fair and impartial, this situation would not have taken place.

I just do not see the logic of Europeans Love for Jews, all of a sudden? Why cant they give them a “safe heaven” in their own countries?

In my view Site selection for Israel was very wrong, it bode ill for Jews as well as for people of that area.

And our hind sight for past 60 years has been 100 % correct.

The “best course” should be for Europe and USA to stay neutral and let the combatants solve the matters themselves.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#13544 Jul 21, 2013
JJ wrote:
01. There are those who would also like to purge Europe of all Muslims as they are not Caucasian or French or British or German. Isn't this wrong?

02. Why must Muslims focus on Israel which lives on less than .01% of the Middle East? At the same time Muslims are killing each other, hating each other and their nations are in chaos, poverty and ruins and Muslims are impoverished refugees with the highest illiteracy rates on earth. The infrastructure of most Islamic countries is collapsing and governments are corrupt.

It feels good to rally Muslims against the infidel, the intruder, but this is 2013 and its time to live in peace.
Ans.

01. Muslims immigrated to these nations after fulfilling their laws of Immigration. They did not went and “occupied” those nations.

It is therefore against natural justice that you want to turn them out, just based on your Racism and Ethnicity.

02. Why should we not concentrate on Isreal. It does not matter if it occupies 0.1 % or 0.001 % of ME.

Why do you not “donate” 0.1 % of Europe or USA and establish Jewish homeland there.

Charity begins at home, why are you advising us to donate our lands while you turned them out of your lands.

PS:

I gave a suggestion, some times back, that we take back all Muslims from Europe and you take back all Jews from Isreal.

How is that for a solution to both parties living in peace?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 4 min Truth is Truth 214,718
Great News for Pagans (Feb '07) Mar 20 Gary Coaldigger 278
News In far-flung US territories, gay marriage hasn'... Mar 15 Belle Sexton 2
News Ex-Lawmaker Sued for Religious Discrimination (Jan '11) Feb '15 Hammer 4
News 'Monotheism inevitable but wasn't a break with ... Feb '15 Joe W 9
News A new guard for Asgard: Iceland building first ... Feb '15 freethinkradio do... 1
News Pastors agree: Being gay not a sin, Bible says ... (Jun '08) Jan '15 true fact 81
More from around the web