Why Atheism Will Replace Religion

Aug 27, 2012 Full story: News24 14,435

Please note that for this article "Atheism" also includes agnostics, deists, pagans, wiccans... in other words non-religious.

You will notice this is a statement of fact. And to be fact it is supported by evidence (see references below). Now you can have "faith" that this is not true, but by the very definition of faith, that is just wishful thinking. Full Story

“Liberty & Justice For All”

Since: Aug 11

United States of America

#13403 Jul 18, 2013
RHill wrote:
<quoted text>
01 I 'feel sorry' for the Palestinians. I actually 'feel sorry' for anybody that can't wake up in the morning, have a little breakfast, send their kids off to school, go to work somewhere and make an honest living and have a reasonable expectation of being able to do it all again tomorrow. I don't think anybody living in the state of Israel can do that ... regardless of what race or which religion.
02 I cannot imagine a state, nation or government whose ultimate goal would not be the establishment and maintenance of such a society. The means to this end vary, of course, from the sublime to the ridiculous but nobody could want constant TURMOIL and VIOLENCE. I mean, even the Taliban want a country of placid, pliable, peaceful headbanging godbots as opposed to a bunch of suicidal maniacs.
03 When you look at the demographics of Israel, only about half the population is 'Jewish'. Like the USA, they seem to be something of a "melting pot". I presume that, like the USA, these diverse peoples are coming there seeking some kind of security and a better life. I also presume, that people are free to leave Israel whenever they choose.
04 With these things in mind, I have a hard time blaming Israel or 'the Jews' for the state of affairs as they exist in the Middle East today. They are surrounded by nations whose religion dominated governments seem to hate them 'just because they exist'. You don't have to have some kind of a 'phobia' to see this.
LOL

Within seven years, the "Jewish state of Israel" will begin to disappear because Israeli Arab citizens, Christians and Muslims, will become the new majority voters in Israel.

Just think, after 2020, you get to sympathize with all the HOMELESS lying, thieving, murdering Ashkenazi terrorists, bubba.

“Blue Collar Philosopher”

Since: Nov 08

Texas, USA

#13404 Jul 18, 2013
ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Within seven years, the "Jewish state of Israel" will begin to disappear because Israeli Arab citizens, Christians and Muslims, will become the new majority voters in Israel.
Just think, after 2020, you get to sympathize with all the HOMELESS lying, thieving, murdering Ashkenazi terrorists, bubba.
Yeah. Right. Nothing like a good Muslim "election" to bring peace and prosperity. Think you can keep your panties out of a wad until then?

United States of America

#13405 Jul 18, 2013
RHill wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. Right. Nothing like a good Muslim "election" to bring peace and prosperity. Think you can keep your panties out of a wad until then?
LOL It's just going to be a plain ol' garden variety DEMOCRATIC election that will throw the lying, thieving, murdering Israeli Jew terrorists out of power, end apartheid, and bring peace at last to the Middle East, bubba.

Since: Mar 11

Louisville, KY

#13406 Jul 18, 2013
Those Palestinians are dead now the Israelis living there are not. We cannot change the past Muq. Also many Jews were living there years before Israel was reformed. The Arabs didn't mind because those people had no power.

Israel has given up land time and time again even forcing out their own people who were born and raised in that house and have their house and land to a Palestinian who had never stepped foot on the property. They have made such sacrifices so perhaps it's time for the Arabs to accept and appreciate those sacrifices and move on. Live and let live already.
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>What about those Palestinians who were living there for 50 odd generations? You did not wait for even one second to turn them out, why all these "milk of human kindness" is flowing for Jews?

You should use the same logic for both cases. Not tilt your scale in one direction.

Louisville, KY

#13407 Jul 18, 2013
Very well said.
RHill wrote:
<quoted text>01 I 'feel sorry' for the Palestinians. I actually 'feel sorry' for anybody that can't wake up in the morning, have a little breakfast, send their kids off to school, go to work somewhere and make an honest living and have a reasonable expectation of being able to do it all again tomorrow. I don't think anybody living in the state of Israel can do that ... regardless of what race or which religion.

02 I cannot imagine a state, nation or government whose ultimate goal would not be the establishment and maintenance of such a society. The means to this end vary, of course, from the sublime to the ridiculous but nobody could want constant TURMOIL and VIOLENCE. I mean, even the Taliban want a country of placid, pliable, peaceful headbanging godbots as opposed to a bunch of suicidal maniacs.

03 When you look at the demographics of Israel, only about half the population is 'Jewish'. Like the USA, they seem to be something of a "melting pot". I presume that, like the USA, these diverse peoples are coming there seeking some kind of security and a better life. I also presume, that people are free to leave Israel whenever they choose.

04 With these things in mind, I have a hard time blaming Israel or 'the Jews' for the state of affairs as they exist in the Middle East today. They are surrounded by nations whose religion dominated governments seem to hate them 'just because they exist'. You don't have to have some kind of a 'phobia' to see this.

Louisville, KY

#13408 Jul 18, 2013
How about Muslims stop blowing up daycares and just live in peace with their neighbors?
ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>LOL It's just going to be a plain ol' garden variety DEMOCRATIC election that will throw the lying, thieving, murdering Israeli Jew terrorists out of power, end apartheid, and bring peace at last to the Middle East, bubba.
LCN Llin

United States

#13409 Jul 18, 2013
In what may be the most serious allegation ever made against the former Secretary of State, F*x News Channel reported today that Hillary Clinton was involved in the conspiracy to murder President Abraham Lincoln.

The latest charge against Mrs. Clinton was reported by Fox host Sean Hannity, who said that the evidence of her role in the Lincoln assassination came mainly in the form of e-mails.

According to Mr. Hannity,“If it’s true that Hillary Clinton killed Lincoln, this could have a major impact on her chances in 2016.”

The accusation against Mrs. Clinton drew a strong response from Sen. Lindsey Graham (R.—S. Carolina):“There’s been a concerted effort by Hillary Clinton to cover up her role in President Lincoln’s murder. She has said nothing about it. This is bigger than Watergate, the Cuban missile crisis, and the Second World War put together.”

Responding to the allegation, Mrs. Clinton issued a terse statement indicating that she could not have participated in Lincoln’s assassination because she was born in 1947.

“That’s what she wants us to believe,” Sen. Graham said.
LCN Llin

United States

#13410 Jul 18, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
How about Muslims stop blowing up daycares and just live in peace with their neighbors?
<quoted text>
Count the times you have posted this times both digits in your IQ?

United States of America

#13411 Jul 18, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
In what may be the most serious allegation ever made against the former Secretary of State, F*x News Channel reported today that Hillary Clinton was involved in the conspiracy to murder President Abraham Lincoln.
The latest charge against Mrs. Clinton was reported by Fox host Sean Hannity, who said that the evidence of her role in the Lincoln assassination came mainly in the form of e-mails.
According to Mr. Hannity,“If it’s true that Hillary Clinton killed Lincoln, this could have a major impact on her chances in 2016.”
The accusation against Mrs. Clinton drew a strong response from Sen. Lindsey Graham (R.—S. Carolina):“There’s been a concerted effort by Hillary Clinton to cover up her role in President Lincoln’s murder. She has said nothing about it. This is bigger than Watergate, the Cuban missile crisis, and the Second World War put together.”
Responding to the allegation, Mrs. Clinton issued a terse statement indicating that she could not have participated in Lincoln’s assassination because she was born in 1947.
“That’s what she wants us to believe,” Sen. Graham said.
LOL

Thanks for the chuckles!
LCN Llin

United States

#13412 Jul 18, 2013
ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Thanks for the chuckles!
:-)

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#13413 Jul 18, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems to matter to you a lot. You are hopelessly trapped on this forum because our opinion has stumped your atheism. You see, if you were truly an atheist, you wouldn't be here wasting your limited time with us, but because you know you are not certain about your atheism, you stay worried, incapable of enjoying your stance that there is no God.
I'm here because I'm tracking how much you continue to blaspheme God and persecute Christians, fulfilling the prophecy presented by the Bible. Keep up the good work proving my Bible is true.
If you were truly a christian you would go back to your christian forum, and you wouldn't have to come over here seeking attention.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#13414 Jul 18, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems to matter to you a lot. You are hopelessly trapped on this forum because our opinion has stumped your atheism. You see, if you were truly an atheist, you wouldn't be here wasting your limited time with us, but because you know you are not certain about your atheism, you stay worried, incapable of enjoying your stance that there is no God.
I'm here because I'm tracking how much you continue to blaspheme God and persecute Christians, fulfilling the prophecy presented by the Bible. Keep up the good work proving my Bible is true.
We are atheist, this is the atheist threads in an atheist forum, it is our communal living room. We relax here, we meet our friends here, we eat our popcorn here, sip a brew occasionally. This is ours, we are not trapped, this is our breathing space, our retreat, our home.

Track on Doofus .... you do realize that your little diatribe was just so much word salad? It had no meaning, no focus, no truth. The way you just described what your opinion is, is pure contradiction to what you would have said, had you known what it is that you wanted to have said.

Location hidden

#13416 Jul 18, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
This proves it is a religion. A religion of self-brewing sustained hatred.
And yes, you are trapped in your delusional world of Satan worship.
What were you and your buddies doin at McDonald's???? Havin church lmao!

Location hidden

#13417 Jul 18, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
Plus all your friends from McDonald's must have no work ethic since they are spending time chillin with you on the computer instead of working lol... the company you keep must be real winners :D

“Blue Collar Philosopher”

Since: Nov 08

Texas, USA

#13418 Jul 18, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
No Satan. No worship.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#13419 Jul 18, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
We may sip a brew, but I really doubt that anyone would be actually brewing, in this virtual living room. As for Satan worship, we would first, have to be believers like you, and then we would have to reject whichever god it is that we have no belief in, and then we would have to join up with the "whichever god's" opposition.

Funny thing, that. There are no theistic strings on us, none at all. Not a one!

Can you even begin to imagine the freedom that comes with not being indoctrinated? What exactly is worship?
Thinking

York, UK

#13420 Jul 19, 2013
After seven years something will begin is a nothing claim, blubber.
ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

#13421 Jul 19, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to get some toilet paper to wipe your chin.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#13422 Jul 19, 2013
R Hill wrote:
01 I 'feel sorry' for the Palestinians. I actually 'feel sorry' for anybody that can't wake up in the morning, have a little breakfast, send their kids off to school, go to work somewhere and make an honest living and have a reasonable expectation of being able to do it all again tomorrow. I don't think anybody living in the state of Israel can do that ... regardless of what race or which religion.

Ans.

01. I accept your feeling of sorrowness for Palestinians and for every suffering people.

But every one does not share your view, they over blow the "so called suffering of some Jewish man, women and child" and "down play" the suffering of hundreds and thousands of Palestinian men, women and children.

02. The aim of every one is to establish a "peaceful society", how they do it is questionable.

03. I refuse to accepting that Israel is a "melting pot" of all civilizations. It is very racial and controlled by Ashkenazi Zionists.

04. I do not know why you find it "hard time" for blaming Jews for all turmoil in the Palestine?

After all they were the "first" who started this conflict, it were they who swarmed to that peaceful land and displaced people living there for 1300 years?

Why your reasoning is so short sighted.

Palestinians did not like or accepted this large scale migration from European Jews to their land and that is the root cause of the problem.

Remove the root cause and the rest would be easy.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#13423 Jul 19, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheism is not a religon. Every time you try to make it into one, you are showing us how scared, immoral and confused your own beliefs actually are.

You cannot accept the world as it is and must lie about other people in order for them to fit into your personal mental illness.

This is why faith is a curse upon humanity. It is the faithless that have to deal with you ignorant and egotistical individuals every single day of the week.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 2 hr JOEL 205,657
Satanists Unveil Design for Statehouse Statue (Jan '14) 21 hr buckwheat 12
Student expelled for casting a spell (Jan '14) Sat Stay6c 6
Is reincarnation real?? (Feb '11) Nov 15 holysupremacy 70
Looking to correspond with Pagan's Nov 12 GordonM 1
drawing with pen Nov 11 scribbles 1
Shadow Energy / Shadow Magic (Feb '08) Nov 11 scribbles 25

Pagan/Wiccan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE