Why Atheism Will Replace Religion

Why Atheism Will Replace Religion

There are 14730 comments on the News24 story from Aug 27, 2012, titled Why Atheism Will Replace Religion. In it, News24 reports that:

Please note that for this article "Atheism" also includes agnostics, deists, pagans, wiccans... in other words non-religious.

You will notice this is a statement of fact. And to be fact it is supported by evidence (see references below). Now you can have "faith" that this is not true, but by the very definition of faith, that is just wishful thinking.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News24.

“Liberty & Justice For All”

Since: Aug 11

United States of America

#12804 Jul 5, 2013
LuLu Ford wrote:
<quoted text>
They all agree with one another 100%.
RIGHT!!!!
Sheeeesh!!!!
Many learned scholars have been arguing over Scripture since the beginning of Scriptural Time. They have failed to reach any agreement.
That's right, bubba. Build a strawman that's irrelevant to the issue and then knock it down like a typical ignorant atheist moron.

There is not and probably never will be anything close to a "total agreement" among any scholars about anything, bubba. There is however something called a "majority consensus" which I described quite accurately.

“Liberty & Justice For All”

Since: Aug 11

United States of America

#12805 Jul 5, 2013
RHill wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I get it. That's why I was trying to get your insights as to why ANYBODY would do that to ANYBODY. Muslim, Jew, Christian Atheists like me ... what ever. I know this must be 'throwing you a curve' not have a canned answer cut & pasted so you don't have to type very much. But, give it a shot, Sport ... you can do it!
We all know what you and all the other atheist Jew perverts were trying to do, bubba.

Why do't you go twiddle your knob on the circle jerk blog for perverts like you? Why do you post your dirty filthy off topic sexual fantasies about little girls on Topix? Are you some kind of exhibitionist pedophile with daddy issues?

“Blue Collar Philosopher”

Since: Nov 08

Texas, USA

#12806 Jul 5, 2013
ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
We all know what you and all the other atheist Jew perverts were trying to do, bubba.
Why do't you go twiddle your knob on the circle jerk blog for perverts like you? Why do you post your dirty filthy off topic sexual fantasies about little girls on Topix? Are you some kind of exhibitionist pedophile with daddy issues?
Hey dude. We've all condemned the practice (FGM), something that you are unwilling or unable to do. I've certainly given you every opportunity. Even so, I continue to give you the benefit of the doubt, perhaps you simply cannot agree with an Atheist on ANYTHING, frightened, no doubt that your all-seeing Sky Daddy will spank.

You should be proud of yourself ... you've finally slung enough of your foulness upon me. I give up. I'd pray for you but ... LOL ... I'm an Atheist. Maybe one of you 'supporters' will put in a good word for ya! LOL

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#12808 Jul 5, 2013
ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
Who do ya think you're fooling, bubba? We all know what you and all the other atheist Jew perverts have been doing on this thread. Go post your dirty filthy off topic sexual fantasies about little girl and twiddle your knob on the circle jerk blog for fat dirty filthy perverts just like you.
Some Muslims are fond of condemning western morality – alcoholism, nudity, premarital sex and homosexuality often being cited as examples. But Muslims do not have a monopoly on morality. In the west, child marriages and sex with children are illegal. Unfortunately, the same cannot be said for many Muslim countries.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2010/...

Location hidden

#12809 Jul 5, 2013
Hundreds of children are being subjected to physical abuse in madrassas, an investigation claims.

At least 250,000 Muslim youngsters attend the religious instruction centres, which are not formally regulated.

And more than 400 allegations of physical abuse have been made over the past three years, with the total reaching 146 last year and 89 in 2009.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-20503...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Location hidden

#12810 Jul 5, 2013
Unlike most other religions, Islam doesn't have ethical standards or moral codes. There is no equivalent of the Ten Commandments or Eightfold Path. Nor does the individual's conscience count for anything. In fact, Islam works in a diabolical fashion to destroy conscience.

The sole arbiter of what is right or wrong is Mohammed's confused and contradictory ravings in the Koran, and the example he set by his predatory behavior.

The Perfect Pedophile
Muslims worship Mohammad as 'The Perfect Man'. If Mohammad did something then it's OK, in fact it's obligatory for Muslims to follow his example.

But unfortunately for millions of children throughout history, who have been born into Islam or fallen into the clutches of the Mohammedans, the 'prophet' Mohammad was a particularly warped and repulsive pedophile.

He acquired his sex-slave Aisha (var. sp. Ayesha) when she was six and he was fifty-something, much against her father's will.

However Allah said it was OK, so Aisha was dragged away from her dolls and handed over to Mohammed. As she was too young for Mohammed to penetrate, he climaxed by rubbing himself between her thighs without actually entering her body. This practice is known as Mufa' Khathat or 'thighing', and is practised in Muslim families to the present day.

Women as chattels.
In Islam women and children are chattels. Every woman must have an owner, and a virgin can bring a good price when sold in marriage.[In Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine]. This has a number of unfortunate and disgusting consequences.

- Incest
Since the sale of a girl involves a substantial cash transfer, it's better if the money flow can remain within the family. Consequently, incestuous marriages proliferate, with girls being sold to older cousins and uncles. This leads to a much greater incidence of birth defects.

- Sex starved young men
Women are kept in purdah, and must be accompanied by a male relative whenever they leave the house. Wealthy older men acquire the youngest brides (often young cousins), with polygamy ensuring that young women are always in short supply for impoverished young men. In traditional Muslims societies, by the time the average Muslim male has reached adolescence all the girls have been sold to old lechers. This gives the Muslim males four choices...

(1) Stay faithful to Mrs Hand and her five daughters. However masturbation is a sin, so it's preferable to...
(2) Die while killing infidels so you get into Allah's brothel in the sky and have eternal sex with 72 virgins
(3) Rape anything that's available- usually Kafir girls (Raping a Kafir woman or girl isn't a sin - they're uncovered meat and asking for it)
(4) Go for young boys. Although homosexuality between grown men is a sin, it's OK to enjoy a boy provided he's still beardless ('Bacha bereesh'- pre-pubescent boys are classed as females.)

http://crombouke.blogspot.com/2010/01/islamic...

Since: Mar 11

Henderson, KY

#12811 Jul 5, 2013
Atheist Jew?

Holy sht you are retarded.
ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>Who do ya think you're fooling, bubba? We all know what you and all the other atheist Jew perverts have been doing on this thread. Go post your dirty filthy off topic sexual fantasies about little girl and twiddle your knob on the circle jerk blog for fat dirty filthy perverts just like you.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#12812 Jul 5, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>But remember, you are also believing what you read. You believe scientist, yet these people are controlled by the government and are people who are not 100% accurate. Again, morals is a perception game. Who is trying to affect you?
The difference is that I can observe scientific facts for myself.
There is evidence, whereas your god and book have none for their stories.

See, that's the key difference; science has evidence and religion has none.
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#12813 Jul 5, 2013
Imhotep wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's your reality... read about it dummy.
Holy Bible?
Morality on Indiscriminate slaughter for God
1- The entire population of the earth at the time of Noah, except for eight survivors.(Genesis 7:23)
2- Everyone in Sodom and Gomorrah.(Genesis 19:24,25)
3- Amalek and his people.(Exodus 17:816)
4- 3,000 Israelites.(Exodus 32:27,28)
5- 14,700 Jews.(Numbers 16:4449)
6- The people of Og. "So they smote him, and his sons, and all his people, until there was none left him alive: and they possessed his land." (Numbers 21:3335)
7- 24,000 people.(Numbers 25:49)
8- All Midianite males.(Numbers 31:612)
9- The Ammonites.(Deuteronomy 2:1921)
10-The Horims.(Deuteronomy 2:22)
11-The Amorites. "…utterly destroyed the men and the women and the little ones." (Deuteronomy 2:3335)
12-The Hittites, Girgashites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites, and Jebusites. "... thou shalt smite them, and utterly destroy them;" (Deuteronomy 7:15)
13- Everyone in Jericho but one family.(Joshua 6:2025)
14-12,000 people of Ai.(Joshua 8:1929)
15-All the people of Makkedah.(Joshua 10:28)
16-All the people of Libnah.(Joshua 10:29,30)
17-All the people of Gezer.(Joshua 10:33)
18-All the people of Eglon.(Joshua 10:34,35)
19-All the people of Hebron.(Joshua 10:36,37)
20-10,000 Perizzites and Canaanites.(Judges 1:4)
21-All the inhabitants of the land of Goshen "... neither left they any to breathe." (Joshua 11:1216)
22-The inhabitants of Hormah, Gaza, Askelon, Ekron.(Judges 1:1719)
23-10,000 Moabites.(Judges 3:29)
24-600 Philistines.(Judges 3:31)
25-All the hosts of Sisera.(Judges 4:16)
26-120,000 Midianites.(Judges 8:10)
27-1,000 Philistines.(Judges 15:15)
28-25,100 Benjaminites.(Judges 20:35)
29-50,070 people of Bethshemesh.(1 Samuel 6:19)
30-All the Amalekites. "Slay both man and woman, infant and suckling…." (1 Samuel 15:37)
31-200 Philistine men, in order to obtain their foreskins as the price for buying a bride.(1 Samuel 18:27)
32-22,000 Syrians.(2 Samuel 8:5)
33-40,000+ Syrians.(2 Samuel 10:18)
34-The Ammonites of Rabbah, who were tortured to death by the great King David.(2 Samuel 12:2931)
35-70,000 people.(2 Samuel 24:15)
36-Every man in Edom.(1 Kings 11:15)
37-All the prophets of Baal.(1 Kings 18:40)
38-127,000 Syrians.(1 Kings 20:2830)
39-Moabite captains & "fifties." (2 Kings 1:914)
40-42 children, eaten by bears.(2 Kings 2:23,24)
41-185,000 Assyrians killed in their sleep.(2 Kings 19:35)
42-500,000 men of Israel.(2 Chronicles 13:1620)
43-20,000 Edomites.(2 Chronicles 25:11,12)
44-120,000 Judeans in one day.(2 Chronicles 28:5,6)
45-75,500+ people.(Esther 9:1214)
But there's so much more! "And it came to pass, that at midnight the LORD smote all the firstborn in the land of Egypt…." (Exodus 12:29)
Put a sock in it dipstick you're out of touch with the real world.
Vow!!

And they say "Islam is religion of violence"!!

And Bible only preaches "Love and Brotherly relations"

Turn the other cheek sort of things.

Vow!!
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#12814 Jul 5, 2013
RHill wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi! I'm an Atheist Christian. Can you give us the Muslim version of why y'all practice FGM? How about your insights as to why it might be practiced by any religion or for that matter ... why any human being would do that to any other human being. I'm circumcised, at birth ... had no say in the matter. Guess I'm a victim of MGM although they gratefully left the little fella more or less functional. The practice, I think, has it's 'roots' in Judaism. Of course, those roots are gnarled in Christianity's roots which are entangled with the roots of the Good Ol' USA. Might be part of why we all don't see 'eye-to-eye' all the time.
Some of these seemingly barbaric religious practices have practical origins. Like the prohibition against eating swine and the trichinosis parasite. Of course, modern processing techniques have rendered the prohibition ridiculous. When's the last time you had any bacon? You're missing one of the great joys of life. Similarly, the 'cheese' that forms inside the folds of flesh removed by circumcision ... nasty stuff. An unhealthy combination of dead cells, bacteria and god knows what. I'm sure your people consider it a delicacy.
What is "atheist Christian"?

This is a new one for me!!

Like a "Protestant Pope"?

Or a "religious communist"?

Or a "Christian Jew"?

Or a "Muslim Hindu"?

Boy, your first step is wrong.

Either you are a Christian or an Atheist, you cannot be both!!

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#12815 Jul 5, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, it's your perception of things. Also you tend to tell Christians how they should act and what words we shouldn't use. Take your own advise, because many of your atheists friends including yourself have no morals and tend to cuss and use name calling as an escape. Atheists have used the word retard, does that bother you too?
A. Religitard
B. Retard

1. The above words are the same?
or
2. You are a liar?

Atheist have indeed used the word "retard". Are you implying that we use it here and in some context, other than what it actually means?

"Religitard" we happily use, because of it's meaning*.

* A meaning that while contrived by us, of course, does reflect it's reality.

Seriously how else would one best describe an adult human who was Ok with a god-myth who would make you eat your children, but by using the word "religitard"?

Earth,TX

#12817 Jul 5, 2013
ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously does the genital mutilation of children turn you on? You continually post as if it is a sexual thing. Do you not get that it is ritualistic, barbaric, life threatening, mentally traumatic and an inhumane thing to do to anyone?

And you view it as sexual?

You are a monster.

Let me go a step further, it is evil and if the same equivalent butchery were done to boys, it would require that the head and shaft of the penis, and the entire scrotum be removed. The testes could be sewn back up into the body cavity(like the ovaries), where they actually came from, and the penis doesn't need be anymore than a urine dispenser, for the male to impregnate a female.

Now for the real impact, the boy would have to be from 6 to 9 years old. He would need to always remember that what he once had, had been taken by those who were scared shitless, that he would actually derive pleasure from it.

Does the idea of a boy child's genitalia being sliced from his body, sexually stimulate you like the idea of the same thing happening to a girl, does?

Earth,TX

#12819 Jul 5, 2013
RHill wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dude. We've all condemned the practice (FGM), something that you are unwilling or unable to do. I've certainly given you every opportunity. Even so, I continue to give you the benefit of the doubt, perhaps you simply cannot agree with an Atheist on ANYTHING, frightened, no doubt that your all-seeing Sky Daddy will spank.
You should be proud of yourself ... you've finally slung enough of your foulness upon me. I give up. I'd pray for you but ... LOL ... I'm an Atheist. Maybe one of you 'supporters' will put in a good word for ya! LOL
To him "FGM" is about creating a females sexuality, and he can only see it as a sexual turn-on. The removal of those bits and pieces that would respond to sexual stimulation, leaves every man an equal when it comes to sexual prowess. None ever have to man up.

Earth,TX

#12820 Jul 5, 2013
Jumper The Wise wrote:
<quoted text>What a retard!
Hey little buddy!
Out of jail again? Do a lot of praying behind bars? I can hear ya now, "Dear Jebus let me out and I promise I will cook and eat my first child in your holy name".

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#12822 Jul 6, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
Atheist Jew?
Holy sht you are retarded.
<quoted text>
The crazy racists are the racists that bunch together words...

you know the type "you commie-liberal cold war ruski etc.."

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#12823 Jul 6, 2013
Jumper The Wise wrote:
<quoted text>HA HA! That was a good one!
You so crazy.
Is it your feeding time again failed creationist troll?
LCN Llin

United States

#12824 Jul 6, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it your feeding time again failed creationist troll?
If you are someone who struggles to eliminate awkward and wordy phrasing from your writing, visit and university in your area?

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#12826 Jul 6, 2013
http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/07/06/31251...

The Islamic militant who was seen eating an organ of a dead Syrian soldier in a recent video has threatened to commit more gruesome murders if foreign-backed terrorists in Syria do not receive more military aid from abroad.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/story/2013/06/26...

Syrian war death toll pegged at over 100,000
Syrian observatory says 36,661 of 100,191 killed were civilians

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/mid...

Syria: millions of children facing abuse and attacks
Children trapped inside Syria are being beaten, killed and sexually abused, a major study has found, with more than two million facing physical attacks, malnutrition and being used as human shields.

Henderson, KY

#12827 Jul 6, 2013
Islam has equally cruel passages in it's holy myth the Quran.

Islam is the religion of subhuman swine.
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>Vow!!

And they say "Islam is religion of violence"!!

And Bible only preaches "Love and Brotherly relations"

Turn the other cheek sort of things.

Vow!!

Henderson, KY

#12828 Jul 6, 2013
They just make theists look like the mouth breathing retards so many are.
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>The crazy racists are the racists that bunch together words...

you know the type "you commie-liberal cold war ruski etc.."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) 5 hr Patrick 4,510
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 8 hr CantHideTheTruth 252,992
Astrology and Paganism Thu Wolf 1
SHADOW PEOPLE... i need help (May '07) Jun 28 Friendly User17 348
News Ancient Spirituality and Commerce Clash in Mari El (Aug '10) Jun 25 yav1112 13
News Pastor: Church sign on Ramadan drew angry call,... Jun 20 The Prophet MO LIES 9
omens of dead animals (Aug '08) Jun 15 Jakes mom 112
More from around the web