Why Atheism Will Replace Religion

Aug 27, 2012 Full story: News24 14,511

Please note that for this article "Atheism" also includes agnostics, deists, pagans, wiccans... in other words non-religious.

You will notice this is a statement of fact. And to be fact it is supported by evidence (see references below). Now you can have "faith" that this is not true, but by the very definition of faith, that is just wishful thinking. Read more

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#12637 Jun 30, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>So what? Christians have been murdering Christians and non-Christians for millenia, like during the crusades and the inquisitions. They were still Christians. Chew on that! Dumbazz!!
Stalin murdered many just like many other atheists murdered many. It's a fact, it still makes them murderers and you know this man. Lol! Chew on that! Dumbazz.

Location hidden

#12638 Jun 30, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>I do agree, atheist forums are for people with low self esteem, no morals, and stupidity, but I this is considered entertainment.
Correction, it should read, "I consider this entertainment"

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#12639 Jun 30, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
I do agree, atheist forums are for people with low self esteem, no morals, and stupidity, but I this is considered entertainment.
You're agreeing to whatever is in your head. Another symptom of the mental illness of faith.

Please keep posting, you make more atheists here than anyone else with your repeated stupidity.

Location hidden

#12640 Jun 30, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Stalin murdered many just like many other atheists murdered many. It's a fact, it still makes them murderers and you know this man. Lol! Chew on that! Dumbazz.
Atheism = a disbelief in god.

As you well know, nothing to do with Stalin or genocide.

Keep trying creationist liar with no proof of god...

Location hidden

#12641 Jun 30, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction, it should read, "I consider this entertainment"
If you we're brave enough torso e your god, you would not need to lie about atheism.

Weak troll with nothing to speak for...

Since: Mar 11

Louisville, KY

#12642 Jun 30, 2013
Indeed and one who steals and posts the work of others without properly posting a link to give proper credit.

His lack of English is amusing though.
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>Passive agressive creationist troll who likes listing words he does not understand.

Spoilt child who can't accept that he has nothing to show for is idiotic cult beliefs.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Earth,TX

#12643 Jun 30, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all, i am trying to get you locked up.
Yeah, it's not the perpetrators of these monstrous practices that you'd have locked up, oh hell no. You would lock up those who are screaming "STOP HURTING THE CHILDREN". You would hide the evidence, eliminate those who have seen it, and then turn your own back to the horrendous suffering of these innocent children.

It is guilt by association, their god, is your god. He has been re-worked to fit their own perversions, but it is still the same god. So you can't let this filth be outed. Good luck trying to sweep this pile of shit under the rug.

Louisville, KY

#12644 Jun 30, 2013
Stalin adored his Russian Orthodox Church and gave them a fortune for renovating and building new churches. He was so kind and generous to his beloved church they unanimously made him a saint where he is one to this day.

Stalin was also fond of quoting long passages from the bible, rejected Darwin, and proudly declared he was a deeply spiritual man who saw God differently than other people.

Not exactly someone who would get along happily with say Dawkins lol!
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>Atheism = a disbelief in god.

As you well know, nothing to do with Stalin or genocide.

Keep trying creationist liar with no proof of god...
LCN Llin

United States

#12645 Jun 30, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
Indeed and one who steals and posts the work of others without properly posting a link to give proper credit.
His lack of English is amusing though.
<quoted text>
Writers often think of paragraphs as units of length, but the paragraph measures something more abstract than number of posts: it measures ideas; possibly Not in your case.
Posting is a process, not a singular event. It is rarely an automatic occurrence, and requires diligence, creativity, defending skeptic, and practice.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Earth,TX

#12647 Jun 30, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
I can tell how empty you are with your empty religion of atheism . You have no refutable grounds against Christianity.
Christainity refutes itself, all we need big mirrors to hold in front of you.

Did you know your god will make you eat your children?

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

#12648 Jun 30, 2013
atheism is evil wrote:
<quoted text>
I can tell how empty you are with your empty religion of atheism . You have no refutable grounds against Christianity.
You are absolutely right I have no refutable grounds against Christianity which means I have irrefutable grounds against Christianity.

1. The bibull which full of mistakes, hate and murder.
2. Your god myth which has murdered more people than your myth devil.
3. People like you who are a product of religion who are only capable of hate.

Your posts are irrefutable evidence that you and your religion are pure evil.

But keep up the good work you are driving people away from your so called loving god in droves.

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

#12649 Jun 30, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Stalin was clearly Christian educated, Chew on that!

Location hidden

#12650 Jun 30, 2013
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, it's not the perpetrators of these monstrous practices that you'd have locked up, oh hell no. You would lock up those who are screaming "STOP HURTING THE CHILDREN". You would hide the evidence, eliminate those who have seen it, and then turn your own back to the horrendous suffering of these innocent children.

It is guilt by association, their god, is your god. He has been re-worked to fit their own perversions, but it is still the same god. So you can't let this filth be outed. Good luck trying to sweep this pile of shit under the rug.
Now you are really projecting. Where do you get your information from? First of all I could never ever hurt a child. Second when somebody talks about this a lot, it kind of sends a message that they are interested In this. 3rd, Bob is a molester, 4th I am beginning to think you are too. Maybe now I know the real reason why your children want you gone and buried. You are really leaving some great clues about your so called perfect life. Hmmmmmm....

Location hidden

#12651 Jun 30, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>Stalin adored his Russian Orthodox Church and gave them a fortune for renovating and building new churches. He was so kind and generous to his beloved church they unanimously made him a saint where he is one to this day.

Stalin was also fond of quoting long passages from the bible, rejected Darwin, and proudly declared he was a deeply spiritual man who saw God differently than other people.

Not exactly someone who would get along happily with say Dawkins lol!
During his time in power, Stalin had a complex relationship with religion. He officially adopted the Russian Communist Party’s stance on religion, claiming atheism and continuing the tradition of teaching atheism in schools and propagating the idea that religion was only damaging to a perfect communist society. Stalin even took it further than his predecessor, Lenin, and initiated a nationwide campaign to destroy churches and religious property and even persecute and kill church officials.2 It is said that under Stalin, the Russian Orthodox Church went from 50,000 to 500 open and operating churches.3

Stalin once said:

You know, they are fooling us, there is no God… all this talk about God is sheer nonsense.4

Location hidden

#12652 Jun 30, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>Stalin was clearly Christian educated, Chew on that!
During his time in power, Stalin had a complex relationship with religion. He officially adopted the Russian Communist Party’s stance on religion, claiming atheism and continuing the tradition of teaching atheism in schools and propagating the idea that religion was only damaging to a perfect communist society. Stalin even took it further than his predecessor, Lenin, and initiated a nationwide campaign to destroy churches and religious property and even persecute and kill church officials.2 It is said that under Stalin, the Russian Orthodox Church went from 50,000 to 500 open and operating churches.3

Stalin once said:

You know, they are fooling us, there is no God… all this talk about God is sheer nonsense.4

United States

#12653 Jun 30, 2013
Exactly, and he was so kind to the Russian Orthodox Church they made him a saint.

I keep waiting for this long list of atheist killers that killed in the name of atheism. And waiting... And waiting... Best not hold your breath.

The ultra Christian Tsars killed hundreds of millions in the name of Jesus and bragged about it saying Jesus hand picked them to rule.
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>Stalin was clearly Christian educated, Chew on that!

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

#12654 Jun 30, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you are really projecting. Where do you get your information from? First of all I could never ever hurt a child. Second when somebody talks about this a lot, it kind of sends a message that they are interested In this. 3rd, Bob is a molester, 4th I am beginning to think you are too. Maybe now I know the real reason why your children want you gone and buried. You are really leaving some great clues about your so called perfect life. Hmmmmmm....
BS
Thinking

York, UK

#12655 Jul 1, 2013
You're reporting me for abhoring the child abuse you won't condemn?

Or are you reporting yourself for your obsession with the mothers of others?

Good luck with that, ill educated twot.
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm reporting you.

Location hidden

#12656 Jul 1, 2013
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>You're reporting me for abhoring the child abuse you won't condemn?

Reported to the proper authorities.

Location hidden

#12658 Jul 1, 2013
Thinking wrote:
You're reporting me for abhoring the child abuse you won't condemn?
<quoted text>
All the creationists behave like children when asked for proof of god. They either:

quote the bible, attack you personally or make passive agressive posts with threats of hell.

these are the symptoms of the mental illness of faith.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 4 min JOEL 215,518
Great News for Pagans (Feb '07) Mar 20 Gary Coaldigger 278
News In far-flung US territories, gay marriage hasn'... Mar 15 Belle Sexton 2
News Ex-Lawmaker Sued for Religious Discrimination (Jan '11) Feb '15 Hammer 4
News 'Monotheism inevitable but wasn't a break with ... Feb '15 Joe W 9
News A new guard for Asgard: Iceland building first ... Feb '15 freethinkradio do... 1
News Pastors agree: Being gay not a sin, Bible says ... (Jun '08) Jan '15 true fact 81
More from around the web