Why Atheism Will Replace Religion

Why Atheism Will Replace Religion

There are 14666 comments on the News24 story from Aug 27, 2012, titled Why Atheism Will Replace Religion. In it, News24 reports that:

Please note that for this article "Atheism" also includes agnostics, deists, pagans, wiccans... in other words non-religious.

You will notice this is a statement of fact. And to be fact it is supported by evidence (see references below). Now you can have "faith" that this is not true, but by the very definition of faith, that is just wishful thinking.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News24.

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

#12622 Jun 30, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't matter, present your case.
Hitler painted that "Madonna and child" painting ... now why would a non-Christian do a thing like that? Dumbazz!

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#12623 Jun 30, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>Creationists can never answer direct questions and resort to game playing / adhominem, when confronted with the facts.

Its a mental illness after all.
Ok, let's text your theory out. When did i try to recruit atheists to become theists? Find the thread and let's see if you can answer this directly.

Location hidden

#12624 Jun 30, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>Hitler painted that "Madonna and child" painting ... now why would a non-Christian do a thing like that? Dumbazz!
Why are you asking me? I'm on Stalin and other atheists who was murdered. But, do realize that after awhile, Hitler did arrest many priests. So chew on that. Oh and many atheists were once theists so people can also change. Now chew on that too Dumbazz.
LCN Llin

United States

#12625 Jun 30, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Creationists can never answer direct questions and resort to game playing / adhominem, when confronted with the facts.
Its a mental illness after all.
Critical reading and posting generally refers to reading in a scholarly context, with an eye toward identifying a text or author's viewpoints, arguments, evidence, potential biases, and conclusions.

Location hidden

#12626 Jun 30, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>Ok, let's text your theory out. When did i try to recruit atheists to become theists? Find the thread and let's see if you can answer this directly.
Text is test
LCN Llin

United States

#12627 Jun 30, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
Well his God did direct those men to fly buildings into the WTCs so that could be why he defends the crimes against humanity from Muslims.
<quoted text>
Your readers don’t want you to be commanding them to think things. Instead of saying “Well his God did direct those men to fly buildings” say “Did his God did direct those men to fly buildings?”. Although the phrase points to you finding the idea valid it will give the reader an idea that it is indeed valid, and might use it. Everyone has their ego to protect, yes it applies here too. A declarative sentence is more favorable than a command sentence.
You should follow these steps for you to be a good poster.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#12628 Jun 30, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, let's text your theory out. When did i try to recruit atheists to become theists? Find the thread and let's see if you can answer this directly.
When you're brave enough to prove your god, your opinions might matter creationist ignoramus.

Location hidden

#12629 Jun 30, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you asking me? I'm on Stalin and other atheists who was murdered. But, do realize that after awhile, Hitler did arrest many priests. So chew on that. Oh and many atheists were once theists so people can also change. Now chew on that too Dumbazz.
The only thing that matter is you, the liar, presenting proof of god. talking about murderers does not answer your lie that god is real.

Location hidden

#12630 Jun 30, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Critical reading and posting generally refers to reading in a scholarly context, with an eye toward identifying a text or author's viewpoints, arguments, evidence, potential biases, and conclusions.
Passive agressive creationist troll who likes listing words he does not understand.

Spoilt child who can't accept that he has nothing to show for is idiotic cult beliefs.

Location hidden

#12631 Jun 30, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>When you're brave enough to prove your god, your opinions might matter creationist ignoramus.
So you can't answer the question directly. Thank you!

Location hidden

#12632 Jun 30, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Your readers don’t want you to be commanding them to think things. Instead of saying “Well his God did direct those men to fly buildings” say “Did his God did direct those men to fly buildings?”. Although the phrase points to you finding the idea valid it will give the reader an idea that it is indeed valid, and might use it. Everyone has their ego to protect, yes it applies here too. A declarative sentence is more favorable than a command sentence.
You should follow these steps for you to be a good poster.
Until you've prove the god you're lying about, your paragraphs are to be regarded as the worthless creationist propoganda that they are.

Location hidden

#12633 Jun 30, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Text is test
Its your lack of morals that keeps you coming back to the atheist forum to get shamed and shamed again for trying to defend such stupid beliefs.
LCN Llin

United States

#12634 Jun 30, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing that matter is you, the liar, presenting proof of god. talking about murderers does not answer your lie that god is real.
Usually when a poster explains a piece of very complicated material there is always the worry of boring the readers to death. You may add humor to lighten up the subject and make your readers feel at ease with you. It should not be vulgar, it should appear as naturally as possible. People deserve to laugh while reading, and they will like you for making their hectic day lighter.

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

#12635 Jun 30, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
So what? Christians have been murdering Christians and non-Christians for millenia, like during the crusades and the inquisitions. They were still Christians. Chew on that! Dumbazz!!

Location hidden

#12636 Jun 30, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>Its your lack of morals that keeps you coming back to the atheist forum to get shamed and shamed again for trying to defend such stupid beliefs.
I do agree, atheist forums are for people with low self esteem, no morals, and stupidity, but I this is considered entertainment.

Location hidden

#12637 Jun 30, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>So what? Christians have been murdering Christians and non-Christians for millenia, like during the crusades and the inquisitions. They were still Christians. Chew on that! Dumbazz!!
Stalin murdered many just like many other atheists murdered many. It's a fact, it still makes them murderers and you know this man. Lol! Chew on that! Dumbazz.

Location hidden

#12638 Jun 30, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>I do agree, atheist forums are for people with low self esteem, no morals, and stupidity, but I this is considered entertainment.
Correction, it should read, "I consider this entertainment"

Location hidden

#12639 Jun 30, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
I do agree, atheist forums are for people with low self esteem, no morals, and stupidity, but I this is considered entertainment.
You're agreeing to whatever is in your head. Another symptom of the mental illness of faith.

Please keep posting, you make more atheists here than anyone else with your repeated stupidity.

Location hidden

#12640 Jun 30, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Stalin murdered many just like many other atheists murdered many. It's a fact, it still makes them murderers and you know this man. Lol! Chew on that! Dumbazz.
Atheism = a disbelief in god.

As you well know, nothing to do with Stalin or genocide.

Keep trying creationist liar with no proof of god...

Location hidden

#12641 Jun 30, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction, it should read, "I consider this entertainment"
If you we're brave enough torso e your god, you would not need to lie about atheism.

Weak troll with nothing to speak for...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 28 min Dragnet52 228,402
News Si Robertson, 'Duck Dynasty' Star, Says Atheist... Fri thetruth 42
omens of dead animals (Aug '08) Jul 24 skylar 108
Shadows and sounds Jul 23 Dizy 1
News Looking for a Pagan community in Kentucky? (Mar '12) Jul 4 Pam 11
News What is Asatru? (Dec '10) Jul 3 ex pagan 2
News Sorry Witches, You Won't Be Able to Buy Spells ... Jun '15 Drake_Burrwood 1
More from around the web