Why Atheism Will Replace Religion

Aug 27, 2012 Full story: News24 14,477

Please note that for this article "Atheism" also includes agnostics, deists, pagans, wiccans... in other words non-religious.

You will notice this is a statement of fact. And to be fact it is supported by evidence (see references below). Now you can have "faith" that this is not true, but by the very definition of faith, that is just wishful thinking. Full Story

“Blue Collar Philosopher”

Since: Nov 08

Texas, USA

#12597 Jun 29, 2013
ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
You atheist Jew liar-for-hire perverts have zero credibility. Nobody's interested in any of the Islamophobic hasbara garbage your handlers in Tel Aviv send you, bubba.
Phobic or phobia implies an irrational fear response. There is nothing vaguely irrational about 'fearing' a religion whose members would consider slitting your throat in your sleep a cause célèbre. Get real, Bubba. You seriously don't know who the bad guys are here.

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

#12598 Jun 29, 2013
RHill wrote:
<quoted text>
I note with growing disdain that you seem unable to simply state: "The practice of Female Genital Mutilation is despicable and should be stopped". Why? Is it an inherent part of your parent culture? The practice is certainly a step in teaching them pesky females who's boss. The subjugation and victimization of women is a feature that resonates across multiple religions, regions and cultures. We Atheists and Free Thinkers, that is, those of us who are actively participating in the next step up in Human Societal Evolution, say it should be stopped. What say you godbot?
I also find it disturbing that other godbots rise to its defense.(I was going to say 'his' but that is elevating it to level of human)

“Liberty & Justice For All”

Since: Aug 11

United States of America

#12599 Jun 29, 2013
RHill wrote:
<quoted text>
I note with growing disdain that you seem unable to simply state: "The practice of Female Genital Mutilation is despicable and should be stopped". Why? Is it an inherent part of your parent culture? The practice is certainly a step in teaching them pesky females who's boss. The subjugation and victimization of women is a feature that resonates across multiple religions, regions and cultures. We Atheists and Free Thinkers, that is, those of us who are actively participating in the next step up in Human Societal Evolution, say it should be stopped. What say you godbot?
It's a priori, bubba

I'm disgusted that you collaborate with a bunch of sick fcked up atheist Jew liars-for-hire who don't give a shit about any little girls anywhere, especially Muslim girls, other than to exploit them for their own personal sexual gratification and bash Muslims for Israel. The only reason your atheist buddies fabricate their filthy fantasies about little girl's "pissflaps", bondage and sexual torture here on Topix is so they can drool over them while they jerk off. Is this a case of where perverted "birds of a feather flock together" for circle jerks?

United States of America

#12600 Jun 29, 2013
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you got the slightest idea how sick, ridiculous and paranoid you sound?
Dear zionazi hasbarasta:

Have you seen this poll?

http://thinkprogress.org/wp-content/uploads/2...

Two more points to consider:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Ldm4bvsZqfA/TsIRk7J...

“Formerly "Richard"”

In the beginning e=mc^2

#12601 Jun 29, 2013
ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a priori, bubba
I'm disgusted that you collaborate with a bunch of sick fcked up atheist Jew liars-for-hire who don't give a shit about any little girls anywhere, especially Muslim girls, other than to exploit them for their own personal sexual gratification and bash Muslims for Israel. The only reason your atheist buddies fabricate their filthy fantasies about little girl's "pissflaps", bondage and sexual torture here on Topix is so they can drool over them while they jerk off. Is this a case of where perverted "birds of a feather flock together" for circle jerks?
And still no condemnation from you of your religion's abuse, rape and murder of little girls.

You know you sound just like a holocaust denier.

United States of America

#12602 Jun 29, 2013
RHill wrote:
<quoted text>
Phobic or phobia implies an irrational fear response. There is nothing vaguely irrational about 'fearing' a religion whose members would consider slitting your throat in your sleep a cause célèbre. Get real, Bubba. You seriously don't know who the bad guys are here.
Drunk drivers in Texas kill more people in one year than any religious zealots, except atheist Jew zionazis, have killed in the last 50 years. So, yeah, your Islamophobia is totally bigoted and completely irrational, bubba.

“Formerly "Richard"”

In the beginning e=mc^2

#12603 Jun 29, 2013
ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear zionazi hasbarasta:
Have you seen this poll?
http://thinkprogress.org/wp-content/uploads/2...
Two more points to consider:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Ldm4bvsZqfA/TsIRk7J...
What has that got to do with your treatment of little girls?

Texas, USA

#12604 Jun 29, 2013
ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
The scientific evidence just doesn't support your bigoted atheist ideas. Poor little blind, deaf, and dumb bubba head.
Actually, the quote I embedded in my response was from your article and does support my contention. Children, in their efforts to assimilate into a world filled with mystery, will grasp 'minimally counter-intuitive' explanations and eventually amplify them into a quasi-religious worldview. Doesn't mean they (or you) are correct. Just means we are predisposed. Sad really and explains a lot. I won't use the 'born atheist' argument again. It would be more correct to say that we are 'born gullible' or perhaps 'born eager to cling to intuitive explanations, no matter how vacuous, so we can move on to more pressing matters". Someone still 'plants the god-seed'... a TV show, a cartoon, a movie, a relative. Some woman just the other day started asking my 3 year old grandson about Jesus. You people really need to 'curb your dog'.

Texas, USA

#12605 Jun 29, 2013
ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
Drunk drivers in Texas kill more people in one year than any religious zealots, except atheist Jew zionazis, have killed in the last 50 years. So, yeah, your Islamophobia is totally bigoted and completely irrational, bubba.
I suppose drunk drivers are instruments in your god's 'mysterious ways' tool kit. Got to be tough coming up with ways to 'call your creations home' without providing evidence of his existence.

You have serious issues. You're a LOT further from the 'I'm okay, you're okay' ingredient to world peace than I am. That's for sure. Your full of hate for Jews, atheists and most likely, anybody who doesn't dance to the same tune that you do. I'd pray for you, but ... LOL ... I'm an Atheist.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#12606 Jun 29, 2013
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>So you support this horror:-

http://www.thepromota.co.uk/wp-content/upload...

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_jLmX_8LH3uo/Sr_5hNV...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =2rgSH0h45EoXX

You are truly disgusting.
Not at all, i am trying to get you locked up.

“Formerly "Richard"”

In the beginning e=mc^2

#12607 Jun 29, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all, i am trying to get you locked up.
You want me locked up for showing the evils of islam?
You are one of those idiots who shot the messenger.

Location hidden

#12608 Jun 29, 2013
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>You want me locked up for showing the evils of islam?
You're one of those idiots who has an infatuation for this stuff.

“Formerly "Richard"”

In the beginning e=mc^2

#12609 Jun 29, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
You're one of those idiots who has an infatuation for this stuff.
You are one sick puppy.

Location hidden

#12610 Jun 29, 2013
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>You are one sick puppy.
Whatever it takes to get you behind bars. Sleep with one eye open.

“Formerly "Richard"”

In the beginning e=mc^2

#12611 Jun 29, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you are a key board worrier.

Aren't up past your bedtime?

Location hidden

#12612 Jun 29, 2013
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>Now you are a key board worrier.

Aren't up past your bedtime?
I'm not worried, but I know you are. Actually sleep sounds great! You better enjoy your opportunity to sleep.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#12613 Jun 30, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor creationist failed to convert any atheists, now thy play bitter games like children.

ip logged thankfully. Just a matter of time before the notredame grad hits the headlines.

“Formerly "Richard"”

In the beginning e=mc^2

#12614 Jun 30, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor creationist failed to convert any atheists, now thy play bitter games like children.
ip logged thankfully. Just a matter of time before the notredame grad hits the headlines.
I didn't know one went to Uni to become a janitor.

Since: Mar 11

United States

#12615 Jun 30, 2013
Well his God did direct those men to fly buildings into the WTCs so that could be why he defends the crimes against humanity from Muslims.
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>You want me locked up for showing the evils of islam?

Location hidden

#12616 Jun 30, 2013
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't know one went to Uni to become a janitor.
And you know this for sure?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 12 min JOEL 207,195
Satanists Unveil Design for Statehouse Statue (Jan '14) 2 hr lmao 13
Student expelled for casting a spell (Jan '14) Nov 22 Stay6c 6
Is reincarnation real?? (Feb '11) Nov '14 holysupremacy 70
Looking to correspond with Pagan's Nov '14 GordonM 1
drawing with pen Nov '14 scribbles 1
Shadow Energy / Shadow Magic (Feb '08) Nov '14 scribbles 25
More from around the web