Why Atheism Will Replace Religion

Why Atheism Will Replace Religion

There are 14730 comments on the News24 story from Aug 27, 2012, titled Why Atheism Will Replace Religion. In it, News24 reports that:

Please note that for this article "Atheism" also includes agnostics, deists, pagans, wiccans... in other words non-religious.

You will notice this is a statement of fact. And to be fact it is supported by evidence (see references below). Now you can have "faith" that this is not true, but by the very definition of faith, that is just wishful thinking.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News24.

MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#10569 May 10, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
I see you are unable to grasp how he is mocking your god. He was also a huge proponet for evolution :)
But since you like the great Einstein and his quotes? Let's rock!
I do not believe in a personal God and I have never denied this but have expressed it clearly. If something is in me which can be called religious then it is the unbounded admiration for the structure of the world so far as our science can reveal it.(Albert Einstein, 1954)
I do not believe in a personal God.

<quoted text>
What is a "personal God"?

Like a "personal servant"?

Or a

"Personal Assistant"?

The very term "Personal God" is demeaning to the majesty of God, the Creator of Universe and every thing in it.

Since: Mar 11

Scottsburg, IN

#10570 May 10, 2013
No and are all Muslims this stupid? It means a god who communicates or interacts back and forth with humans.

Just as Muslims say the prophet Muhammad is their personal savior and means to enlightenment.

Are you seriously this ignorant or being purposely obtuse? It's hard to tell because you think selling children into marriage is acceptable.
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>What is a "personal God"?

Or a

"Personal Assistant"?

The very term "Personal God" is demeaning to the majesty of God, the Creator of Universe and every thing in it.

Scottsburg, IN

#10571 May 10, 2013
I do not condone any of these deaths as a pacifist. But even so there is a difference between combatants getting killed fighting each other and you beasts blowing yourselves up to kill children and innocent unarmed people for Allah.
MUQ wrote:
Ans.

When you can fight WW-1 and WW-2 in which many millions were killed,
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#10572 May 11, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
No and are all Muslims this stupid? It means a god who communicates or interacts back and forth with humans.
Just as Muslims say the prophet Muhammad is their personal savior and means to enlightenment.
Are you seriously this ignorant or being purposely obtuse? It's hard to tell because you think selling children into marriage is acceptable.
<quoted text>
God does not communicate back and forth with humans at all.

He sends His Revelation to His Chosen humans, called Prophets and messengers and not to every Tom, Dick and Harry.

And after the death of Last and Final Prophet 1400 years ago, that link is also come to an end.

Now no human will receive a revelation till the last day.

But God hears the prayers of His servants and grants His blessings and mercy to whosoever he wishes. But no human knows or can claim that God heard his or her prayers.

So the question of "Personal God" does not arise at all.

This is a misnomer, and Christians have misused this concept and every so called Christian is supposed to be filled with Holy Ghost, which is One Third of their' Triune God!!

They are confused themselves and confuse every one else, that is why usage of words like "Personal God" has gained momentum.

In Islam, Allah is the Lord and Creator of Universe and every thing in universe comes as a slave and servant before Him.

He is the Lord and Master of every thing in this Universe. He is not "personal God" of anyone.

He is free from all these titles which ignorant people use for Him.

"Say, He is Allah, the One and only, Allah the absolute Eternal. He begets not, nor He is begotten. And there is None (even remotely" equal to Him" (Quran chapter 112, verse 1-4).

This is "personal God" in Islam!!
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#10573 May 11, 2013
PS:

And no Muslims believes that Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) is his "personal saviour".

Do not apply Christian terms on Islam and Muslims.

Christians are confused themselves and do not even know what they are saying and what they means.

And by applying these terms on Islam and Muslims, they want to confuse the simple religion of Islam also.

Our Prophet is a role model for us and we have to follow his teachings in letter and in spirit.

He is closest to God and he will interceded for Muslims before God on the Last day.

But..

But...

But...

It will be with "prior approval and consent of Allah", not without it!!

In Islam every thing is crystal clear and no confusion of any kind!!

Scottsburg, IN

#10574 May 11, 2013
He does not communicate with any humans at all? If so you have admitted Muhammad made it all up.
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>God does not communicate back and forth with humans at all.

Scottsburg, IN

#10575 May 11, 2013
Sounds a lot like a savior to me. So he was a fraud then?
MUQ wrote:
PS:

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#10576 May 11, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I know when you do not have answer to the question, you "play the player and not the ball".
Such a simple question what is Atheism and who are atheist and these super brains are unable to provide answer!!
The liar continues, unable to provide proof of god.

And these are supposed to be "higher morals" you are selling us with your cult?

Location hidden

#10577 May 11, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
What is a "personal God"?
Or a
"Personal Assistant"?
Every theist has a personal god. Its a personal hallucination that you invent and believe in when you are mentally ill /(choose to be an idiot and join a religious cult).

The fact is that there's no such thing as god. And no two personal gods are the same.

Its a shame all this is lost on a theist weasel with no proof of god, who lie every single day and doesn't care about facts or truth.

Location hidden

#10578 May 11, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the point where you're supposed to stop lying to us about god.

Location hidden

#10579 May 11, 2013
MUQ wrote:
PS:
Do not apply Christian terms on Islam and Muslims.
Christians are confused themselves and do not even know what they are saying and what they means.
And by applying these terms on Islam and Muslims, they want to confuse the simple religion of Islam also.
Our Prophet is a role model for us and we have to follow his teachings in letter and in spirit.
He is closest to God and he will interceded for Muslims before God on the Last day.
But..
But...
But...
It will be with "prior approval and consent of Allah", not without it!!
More worthless religious horsesh*t from the proven liar who couldn't convert a fly.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#10580 May 11, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>Well when the facts are against you your options are limited to such.
It's just damaging his reputation even more, not that he ever had much of a good one in the first place.

Montreal

#10581 May 11, 2013
ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>When an atheist pervert quotes an atheist "authority" but hides the fact that his atheist "authority" was a moral leper aka homosexual pedophile.....it's relevant.
So maybe we should talk about the Catholic Church and all the pedophiles there. Or Hitler and his army of Christians who killed millions.
Or the Spanish Inquisition.

Et cetera.

Did you answer to any of the questions or defend your arguments at all? No, you instead tried to bring a completely different subject to the table and refused to answer any questions but with edited quotes to fit your own need to lie.

You've lost every debate here, and now you're whining about it, unable to accept that fact of your belief.

“Trolls are Clueless”

Since: Dec 07

Aptos, California

#10583 May 11, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
He sends His Revelation to His Chosen humans, called Prophets and messengers and not to every Tom, Dick and Harry.
And after the death of Last and Final Prophet 1400 years ago, that link is also come to an end.
Now no human will receive a revelation till the last day.
But God hears the prayers of His servants and grants His blessings and mercy to whosoever he wishes. But no human knows or can claim that God heard his or her prayers.
So the question of "Personal God" does not arise at all.
This is a misnomer, and Christians have misused this concept and every so called Christian is supposed to be filled with Holy Ghost, which is One Third of their' Triune God!!
They are confused themselves and confuse every one else, that is why usage of words like "Personal God" has gained momentum.
In Islam, Allah is the Lord and Creator of Universe and every thing in universe comes as a slave and servant before Him.
He is the Lord and Master of every thing in this Universe. He is not "personal God" of anyone.
He is free from all these titles which ignorant people use for Him.
"Say, He is Allah, the One and only, Allah the absolute Eternal. He begets not, nor He is begotten. And there is None (even remotely" equal to Him" (Quran chapter 112, verse 1-4).
All due respects, you have a big problem here. You say God does not communicate except through the prophets. Jesus as the son of man, spoke of the Holy Spirit within. Through the Holy Spirit God communicates directly with the individual who learns to hear the voice of God within. You say we are to listen to God's messengers yet you deny the Holy Spirit which means you do not believe what the messenger has taught. You are worshiping a Book rather than learning of God.

“Liberty & Justice For All”

Since: Aug 11

United States of America

#10585 May 11, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
So maybe we should talk about the Catholic Church and all the pedophiles there. Or Hitler and his army of Christians who killed millions.
Or the Spanish Inquisition.
Et cetera.
Did you answer to any of the questions or defend your arguments at all? No, you instead tried to bring a completely different subject to the table and refused to answer any questions but with edited quotes to fit your own need to lie.
You've lost every debate here, and now you're whining about it, unable to accept that fact of your belief.
Maybe we should talk about all the atheist homosexuals in the gay rights movement who want to legalize homosexual pedophilia and release all the homosexual pedophiles from prison? Even your atheist messiah Richards Dawkins says “gentile” homosexual pedophiles, like the ones who molested him, shouldn’t be prosecuted.....

Surely you aren’t asserting that the Catholic Church or Hitler were actually following Jesus teachings about children, women, the poor, the sick, the hungry, or jail prisoners......are you?

Montreal

#10586 May 11, 2013
ezdzit wrote:
Maybe we should talk about all the atheist homosexuals in the gay rights movement who want to legalize homosexual pedophilia and release all the homosexual pedophiles from prison? Even your atheist messiah Richards Dawkins says “gentile” homosexual pedophiles, like the ones who molested him, shouldn’t be prosecuted.....

Surely you aren’t asserting that the Catholic Church or Hitler were actually following Jesus teachings about children, women, the poor, the sick, the hungry, or jail prisoners......are you?
Zit is going crazy again.

“Liberty & Justice For All”

Since: Aug 11

United States of America

#10587 May 11, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Zit is going crazy again.
Legalizing pedophilia is just part of godless atheism's agenda. Is this an inconvenient truth for you, bubba?

“The North American Man/Boy Love Association (NAMBLA) is a pedophile and pederasty advocacy organization in the United States that works to abolish age of consent laws criminalizing adult sexual involvement with minors, and for the release of all men who have been jailed for sexual contacts with minors that did not involve coercion. Some reports state that the group no longer has regular national meetings, and that as of the late 1990s, to avoid local police infiltration, the organization discouraged the formation of local chapters. Around 1995, an undercover detective discovered that there were 1,100 people on the rolls. As of 2005, a newspaper report stated that NAMBLA was based in New York and San Francisco, and held an annual gathering in New York City and monthly meetings around the country.

NAMBLA has been defended by poet and rights advocate Allen Ginsberg and gay rights activist Harry Hay."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_American_M...

Scottsburg, IN

#10588 May 11, 2013
He must have been huffing gas fumes again.
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>Zit is going crazy again.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#10590 May 11, 2013
LuLu wrote:
1. All due respect brother, but for me, you are missing the point. What is it you do when you get on your prayer rug several times a day?

Do you find get into the presence of God or not? That is the point. Worshiping a book is pointless. The Koran is supposed to bring you to the presence of God. Otherwise it is useless and nothing more than a false idol. The same can be said of the Bible or any other holy book.

2. All due respects, you have a big problem here. You say God does not communicate except through the prophets.

Jesus as the son of man, spoke of the Holy Spirit within. Through the Holy Spirit God communicates directly with the individual who learns to hear the voice of God within.

You say we are to listen to God's messengers yet you deny the Holy Spirit which means you do not believe what the messenger has taught. You are worshiping a Book rather than learning of God.
Ans.

I combined your posts on the two threads into one post and post a common reply.

01. You are overreacting sister, that too in a hurry and without thinking.

When I spoke of God not speaking "directly to any human" is from the point of "legislation". I.e. No one can come and claim that "God said to me so and so, so please follow me".

This is type of revelation, which is only send to prophets of God.

As for as people being in "touch with God and feeling His presence and having metaphysical connection with Him, all these are possible, but no rules and / or regulations can be derived from such personal experiences".

We do not worship Quran, this is again your misunderstanding Sister. Quran is book of revelation from God, it is Word of God, but we do not worship it, we worship only God.

If any one worships any book, he or she is on the wrong path.

02. Jesus as a Prophet of God spoke to God thru the medium of Holy Spirit, who was an angel of God.

It was later when Christians made this "Holy Spirit" as their "personal servant" so to say and do all "odd jobs" fro them.

This is not what is the Islamic concept of Holy Spirit. He was no one else but Archangel Gabriel, who used to come to Jesus with messages from God, and he used to come to every prophet of God, including the last and final prophet.

That is why Sister, I asked you to read Quran and learn about Islam, because accusing us of worshipping this and that.

We Muslims do not worship anything else except God / Allah in purest form and do not associate any one either in His personality or in His attributes and in His Powers.

In Islam Sister, you will find pure monotheism and nothing else.

Location hidden

#10591 May 11, 2013
ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
Well all theists are liars with no proof of god, so sure, Hitler was behaving like a good catholic.

He put "In god we trust" on the front of every single Nazi belt. How's that for divine inspiration.

Wait, don't tell me - he's crazy and so we have to spcifically ignore anything catholic or christian related to Hitler all of a sudeen?

Why can't you liars be honest and claim Hitler instead of trying to palm him off as an atheist?

Another symptom of the mental illness of faith - lying to strangers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 5 hr MUQ2 252,928
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) 12 hr Patrick 4,485
SHADOW PEOPLE... i need help (May '07) Tue Friendly User17 348
News Ancient Spirituality and Commerce Clash in Mari El (Aug '10) Jun 25 yav1112 13
News Pastor: Church sign on Ramadan drew angry call,... Jun 20 The Prophet MO LIES 9
omens of dead animals (Aug '08) Jun 15 Jakes mom 112
News This Halloween, Think of Islam as a Religion of... May '16 Im a poet and I k... 2
More from around the web