Why Atheism Will Replace Religion

Aug 27, 2012 Full story: News24 14,477

Please note that for this article "Atheism" also includes agnostics, deists, pagans, wiccans... in other words non-religious.

You will notice this is a statement of fact. And to be fact it is supported by evidence (see references below). Now you can have "faith" that this is not true, but by the very definition of faith, that is just wishful thinking. Full Story

“Liberty & Justice For All”

Since: Aug 11

United States of America

#10282 May 4, 2013
Very Cynical Person wrote:
<quoted text>
That has been answered many, many a time. I can understand that someone that is stanchly religious may have a hard time grasping it, but it is just a person that does not believe in god or gods nothing more.
Do you understand that the majority of posters on this thread who claim to be atheists are actually anti-theists, misotheists, altheists, and not atheists?

Atheists don't believe in deities and are indifferent to religions.

Anti-theists, misotheists, altheists, on the other hand, are not indifferent to God. They are defined by their HATE. They HATE God, HATE religion, HATE people who love God, and are obsessive-compulsive about expressing and acting out their hatred.

United States of America

#10283 May 4, 2013
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>
No it is fact. Any defamation here comes from you to me by saying that I am "pathological liar" show me one post where I have lied.
Mud refuses to comment on:-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =2rgSH0h45EoXX
therefore he gives consent by his silence.
He has also spoken out in favor of child brides and thighing.
BTW. We know you are his sock puppet.
All he and you (his sock) have done is prove that atheists have much higher moral standards.
I'll take that as a "yes", you want to be banned from Topix.

Works for me.....

“Darwin died for your sins”

Since: Aug 08

Nunya

#10284 May 4, 2013
ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you understand that the majority of posters on this thread who claim to be atheists are actually anti-theists, misotheists, altheists, and not atheists?
Atheists don't believe in deities and are indifferent to religions.
Anti-theists, misotheists, altheists, on the other hand, are not indifferent to God. They are defined by their HATE. They HATE God, HATE religion, HATE people who love God, and are obsessive-compulsive about expressing and acting out their hatred.
WTF is an altheist?

United States of America

#10285 May 4, 2013
madscot wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF is an altheist?
Someone who believes God is evil. Richard Dawkins is an example of an altheist, He referred to God as "the immortal knob-twiddler" at his last debate.

“Trolls are Clueless”

Since: Dec 07

Aptos, California

#10286 May 4, 2013
madscot wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF is an altheist?
Good question. Most fundy trolls label anyone who disagrees with their notion of God to be haters. It is simply a projection on their part.

“Trolls are Clueless”

Since: Dec 07

Aptos, California

#10287 May 4, 2013
ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone who believes God is evil. Richard Dawkins is an example of an altheist, He referred to God as "the immortal knob-twiddler" at his last debate.
You didn't find that remark funny?

Immortal knob-twiddler. That's hilarious!!!!

Nunya

#10288 May 4, 2013
ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
Source for your definition please. I could give two sh!ts what Dawkins says.

Nunya

#10289 May 4, 2013
LuLu Ford wrote:
<quoted text>
Good question. Most fundy trolls label anyone who disagrees with their notion of God to be haters. It is simply a projection on their part.
I can't find any definition for "altheist". I guess it could mean a group of Saudi people. Possibly Al atheists? Though I can't imagine that surviving culture would continue there.

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#10290 May 4, 2013
Still waiting for the screen name of the person you for banned Dave. Or shall we just chalk it up as another one of your lies?

:)
ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>I'll take that as a "yes", you want to be banned from Topix.

Works for me.....

United States of America

#10291 May 4, 2013
madscot wrote:
<quoted text>
Source for your definition please. I could give two sh!ts what Dawkins says.
http://www.asktheatheists.com

I thought it was a hilarious freudian slip, especially coming from the current leader of the evangelical atheist movement.....

United States of America

#10292 May 4, 2013
madscot wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't find any definition for "altheist". I guess it could mean a group of Saudi people. Possibly Al atheists? Though I can't imagine that surviving culture would continue there.
Copy/paste errors--left off the "M". It's maltheist, not altheist.

Nunya

#10293 May 4, 2013
ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.asktheatheists.com
I thought it was a hilarious freudian slip, especially coming from the current leader of the evangelical atheist movement.....
No help there. I don't intend to wade through 90+ pages of questions so I'll take it as meaningless.

Nunya

#10294 May 4, 2013
ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah! Thank you

Nunya

#10295 May 4, 2013
ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
So I take it you agree with this definition?

Maltheism (from "mal" meaning bad, or illness, and theism, from... well, theism) is the idea that God is just out to get us and that he or she or it is malicious, like a kid who keeps removing the pool ladders in The Sims. A Maltheist, therefore, is someone who believes that a god or gods exist, and that they are evil, malicious, incompetent, or otherwise causing the suffering of humanity. In essence, Maltheism is the idea that God exists and is not worthy of worship.

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

#10296 May 4, 2013
ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll take that as a "yes", you want to be banned from Topix.
Works for me.....
What telling the truth.

BTW You still haven't shown a post where I have lied.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#10297 May 5, 2013
MC wrote:
is there something wrong with you?

"I assert that a world with no murder would be wonderful".

"I assert that a world without honour killing of muslim girls would be wonderful"

"I assert that a world without child marriage would be wonderful"

"I assert that a world without religious dogma and where a persons sense of moral responsibility is to ones fellow man rather than an imaginary being would be wonderful"

They all assert negatives but have a with a positive outcome if fulfilled.

There is no ideology associated with Atheism, and belief is not a matter of will, it in an unconscious act, one either believes or one doesn't, anyone who says "You should try to believe in god" is an idiot and/or liar.

While I appreciate that English is not your first language your performance on this thread is something akin to a plumber lecturing a cardiovascular surgeon on the intricacies of a coronary artery bypass graft.

In short you are the man who came to the battle of wits UNARMED...and you bore me.
Ans.

Why are you getting all this "worked up"? What did I say that shook you to the "core".

And by the way, is that how you define "atheism" or is it "Your definition of Athiesm"?

You have spoken truth when you say that there is "no ideology" with Athiesm!! This is the "basic quality of any thing based on negation"!!

Athiesm is like a "rudderless boat", it has no aim, no course and no goal. It just moves around where the winds and waves and currents take it.

PS:

What my English has to do with the point we are discussing?

This is not "English language" class room . Is it?

And I "bore you" because you have no answer to my "simple and straightforward questions"

And in the same way Hindu feel bored when you ask them to define "Who is a Hindu"!!
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#10298 May 5, 2013
Liberty wrote:
What is the positive definition of an infidel?

How many times do we have to tell you an atheist is just a person who doesn't believe in god?

Wow you are really making Muslims look ignorant Muq, are you trying to do that on purpose?
Ans.

You should not answer a question with another question, this is called etiquette!!

Where did I say that Athiest is a Person who denies the existence of God….but this is not a complete definition. It is only a negation, where is the Positive part of what Atheism is.

And one more thing, when you do not have answer, you start attacking the person and using insults and abuses and personal attack.

And to me this is TELL TALE Sign that you have no answer to my request.

PS:

Why you bother to even answer my post? I do not ask replies from ignorant persons like you!!
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#10299 May 5, 2013
I wish to express my gratitude to Mr. Edzdit for his support to me.

I am "used" to the harsh words and the abuses and insults and they make little impression on me.

But it is the world of love and kindness that pierce my shield and wound me deep inside!!

I thank you Sir, with the bottom of my heart.

May God reward you for your kindness and you have a very nice and good day.

Salaam

MUQ
Imhotep

Orlando, FL

#10300 May 5, 2013
MUQ wrote:
I wish to express my gratitude to Mr. Edzdit for his support to me.
I am "used" to the harsh words and the abuses and insults and they make little impression on me.
But it is the world of love and kindness that pierce my shield and wound me deep inside!!
I thank you Sir, with the bottom of my heart.
May God reward you for your kindness and you have a very nice and good day.
Salaam
MUQ
Quran...

Who doeth greater wrong than he who inventeth a lie concerning Allah and denieth His revelations?--10:17

NT...
Making "every thought captive."

"For the weapons of our warfare are casting down imaginations ... and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ."
– St Paul, 2 Corinthians 10.4,5.

Why is allah so defensive? Why does he fear disbelievers? What harm could they possibly be to God?

Is he Just as insecure as his Xtian counterpart?
Is it barely possible they are one in the same entity.- With multiple personality disorder

Is it true... Muslims do not like Jews?
If so please tell us why that is
They were the first were they not?

Yours in Christ - Allah willing - shalom

;)

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#10301 May 5, 2013
No if we asked what a Hindu is we would listen to their answer and accept it. We wouldn't shriek at them that their definition for themselves is incorrect like you do Muq.

I guess being a janitor at the airport is tough on you yes?
MUQ wrote:
Ans.

Why are you getting all this "worked up"? What did I say that shook you to the "core".

And by the way, is that how you define "atheism" or is it "Your definition of Athiesm"?

You have spoken truth when you say that there is "no ideology" with Athiesm!! This is the "basic quality of any thing based on negation"!!

Athiesm is like a "rudderless boat", it has no aim, no course and no goal. It just moves around where the winds and waves and currents take it.

PS:

What my English has to do with the point we are discussing?

This is not "English language" class room . Is it?

And I "bore you" because you have no answer to my "simple and straightforward questions"

And in the same way Hindu feel bored when you ask them to define "Who is a Hindu"!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 25 min bmz 207,236
Satanists Unveil Design for Statehouse Statue (Jan '14) 3 hr thefinestallmoved... 16
Student expelled for casting a spell (Jan '14) Nov 22 Stay6c 6
Is reincarnation real?? (Feb '11) Nov '14 holysupremacy 70
Looking to correspond with Pagan's Nov '14 GordonM 1
drawing with pen Nov '14 scribbles 1
Shadow Energy / Shadow Magic (Feb '08) Nov '14 scribbles 25
More from around the web