Why Atheism Will Replace Religion

Aug 27, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: News24

Please note that for this article "Atheism" also includes agnostics, deists, pagans, wiccans... in other words non-religious.

You will notice this is a statement of fact. And to be fact it is supported by evidence (see references below). Now you can have "faith" that this is not true, but by the very definition of faith, that is just wishful thinking.

Comments (Page 498)

Showing posts 9,941 - 9,960 of14,394
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
Defamation is any intentional false communication, either written or spoken, intended to harm a person's reputation; to decrease the respect, regard, or confidence in which a person is held; or to induces disparaging, hostile, or disagreeable opinions or feelings against the targeted person.
You are a pathological liar and what you have posted is unequivocally defamation.
Another equally repulsive poster has just been banned from Topix for this cowardly behavior.
Would you like to be next?
Off your meds again, I see!

“Darwin died for your sins”

Since: Aug 08

Nunya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been reading MUQ's posts in response to the questions posed to him on various threads for about three years now. I've always been impressed with how calm and civil he remains despite the number of filthy insults and accusations from sick, ignorant perverts and bigots on Topix.
MUQ merely gets back what he/she throws out.

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
Defamation is any intentional false communication, either written or spoken, intended to harm a person's reputation; to decrease the respect, regard, or confidence in which a person is held; or to induces disparaging, hostile, or disagreeable opinions or feelings against the targeted person.
You are a pathological liar and what you have posted is unequivocally defamation.
Another equally repulsive poster has just been banned from Topix for this cowardly behavior.
No it is fact. Any defamation here comes from you to me by saying that I am "pathological liar" show me one post where I have lied.

Mud refuses to comment on:-
https://www.youtube.com/watch...

therefore he gives consent by his silence.

He has also spoken out in favor of child brides and thighing.

BTW. We know you are his sock puppet.

All he and you (his sock) have done is prove that atheists have much higher moral standards.

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been reading MUQ's posts in response to the questions posed to him on various threads for about three years now. I've always been impressed with how calm and civil he remains despite the number of filthy insults and accusations from sick, ignorant perverts and bigots on Topix.
Really you have just told a lie, you have only been here 2 years.

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

I just wish for them to come up with something new and not just a rehash of the tired old stale logical fallacies and attempts to change the subject.

Sigh
Very Cynical Person wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, it would be refreshing to have honest discussion on a subject without all the emotional baggage that accompanies a religious debate.

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

Oh who got banned? Give us a screen name or you made it up.

Chop chop!

PS you don't get to come onto the atheism forum, troll and insult and then throw a fit when you get rightfully treated as a troll.
ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>Defamation is any intentional false communication, either written or spoken, intended to harm a person's reputation; to decrease the respect, regard, or confidence in which a person is held; or to induces disparaging, hostile, or disagreeable opinions or feelings against the targeted person.

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

He said a girl can be sold into marriage as long as she has had her first menstrual cycle or reached the age of 15. You approve yes or no?
ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>I've been reading MUQ's posts in response to the questions posed to him on various threads for about three years now. I've always been impressed with how calm and civil he remains despite the number of filthy insults and accusations from sick, ignorant perverts and bigots on Topix.

“Liberty & Justice For All”

Since: Aug 11

United States of America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

Very Cynical Person wrote:
<quoted text>
That has been answered many, many a time. I can understand that someone that is stanchly religious may have a hard time grasping it, but it is just a person that does not believe in god or gods nothing more.
Do you understand that the majority of posters on this thread who claim to be atheists are actually anti-theists, misotheists, altheists, and not atheists?

Atheists don't believe in deities and are indifferent to religions.

Anti-theists, misotheists, altheists, on the other hand, are not indifferent to God. They are defined by their HATE. They HATE God, HATE religion, HATE people who love God, and are obsessive-compulsive about expressing and acting out their hatred.

United States of America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>
No it is fact. Any defamation here comes from you to me by saying that I am "pathological liar" show me one post where I have lied.
Mud refuses to comment on:-
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
therefore he gives consent by his silence.
He has also spoken out in favor of child brides and thighing.
BTW. We know you are his sock puppet.
All he and you (his sock) have done is prove that atheists have much higher moral standards.
I'll take that as a "yes", you want to be banned from Topix.

Works for me.....

Nunya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you understand that the majority of posters on this thread who claim to be atheists are actually anti-theists, misotheists, altheists, and not atheists?
Atheists don't believe in deities and are indifferent to religions.
Anti-theists, misotheists, altheists, on the other hand, are not indifferent to God. They are defined by their HATE. They HATE God, HATE religion, HATE people who love God, and are obsessive-compulsive about expressing and acting out their hatred.
WTF is an altheist?

United States of America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

madscot wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF is an altheist?
Someone who believes God is evil. Richard Dawkins is an example of an altheist, He referred to God as "the immortal knob-twiddler" at his last debate.

“Trolls are Clueless”

Since: Dec 07

Aptos, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

madscot wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF is an altheist?
Good question. Most fundy trolls label anyone who disagrees with their notion of God to be haters. It is simply a projection on their part.

“Trolls are Clueless”

Since: Dec 07

Aptos, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone who believes God is evil. Richard Dawkins is an example of an altheist, He referred to God as "the immortal knob-twiddler" at his last debate.
You didn't find that remark funny?

Immortal knob-twiddler. That's hilarious!!!!

Nunya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
Source for your definition please. I could give two sh!ts what Dawkins says.

Nunya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

LuLu Ford wrote:
<quoted text>
Good question. Most fundy trolls label anyone who disagrees with their notion of God to be haters. It is simply a projection on their part.
I can't find any definition for "altheist". I guess it could mean a group of Saudi people. Possibly Al atheists? Though I can't imagine that surviving culture would continue there.

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Still waiting for the screen name of the person you for banned Dave. Or shall we just chalk it up as another one of your lies?

:)
ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>I'll take that as a "yes", you want to be banned from Topix.

Works for me.....

United States of America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

madscot wrote:
<quoted text>
Source for your definition please. I could give two sh!ts what Dawkins says.
http://www.asktheatheists.com

I thought it was a hilarious freudian slip, especially coming from the current leader of the evangelical atheist movement.....

United States of America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

madscot wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't find any definition for "altheist". I guess it could mean a group of Saudi people. Possibly Al atheists? Though I can't imagine that surviving culture would continue there.
Copy/paste errors--left off the "M". It's maltheist, not altheist.

Nunya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.asktheatheists.com
I thought it was a hilarious freudian slip, especially coming from the current leader of the evangelical atheist movement.....
No help there. I don't intend to wade through 90+ pages of questions so I'll take it as meaningless.

Nunya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
Copy/paste errors--left off the "M". It's maltheist, not altheist.
Ah! Thank you

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 9,941 - 9,960 of14,394
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Search the Pagan/Wiccan Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 26 min HughBe 193,556
Wiccan Atheists and Agnostics (Aug '13) 14 hr PINCH111 284
Paganism still suffering from wounds inflicted ... 15 hr PINCH111 5
Ex-Disney Star Renounced Christianity and Becam... 15 hr PINCH111 54
Wiccan Threefold Law Is Overrated 16 hr PINCH111 8
What is Ritual Sex? (Nov '11) 16 hr PINCH111 72
Create A Potted Plant Altar Wed Drake_Burrwood 1
•••
•••