Why Atheism Will Replace Religion

Why Atheism Will Replace Religion

There are 14730 comments on the News24 story from Aug 27, 2012, titled Why Atheism Will Replace Religion. In it, News24 reports that:

Please note that for this article "Atheism" also includes agnostics, deists, pagans, wiccans... in other words non-religious.

You will notice this is a statement of fact. And to be fact it is supported by evidence (see references below). Now you can have "faith" that this is not true, but by the very definition of faith, that is just wishful thinking.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News24.

You gotta be kidding

Hillcrest, New Zealand

#8336 Apr 7, 2013
That is all I have been asking for too. One bit of proof, one thing that proves evolution is a fact.
You gotta be kidding

Hillcrest, New Zealand

#8337 Apr 7, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Evolution has to do with evolution, not existence.
What you're saying is on the same level as saying that biology should explain what history is. The two subjects are completely different subjects.
Talk about trying to dodge a bullet, guess what it still hit home.

Richardfs

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

#8338 Apr 7, 2013
You gotta be kidding wrote:
Addressed to all those who claim evolution is a fact.
Why will no one post the 100% factual evidence that will once and for all prove the claim that evolution is a fact, as so many have claimed.
I am still waiting.
What, are we your educators now? Why don't just go back to school?

Richardfs

“Formerly "Richard"”

In the beginning e=mc^2

#8339 Apr 7, 2013
Colin The Zionist wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow here we go again... post what ever you have that makes evolution a fact. Is it too much to ask for this to be done, all we want is to see this proof.
The Character limit does not allow us to print books.

But this should help:-

http://isohunt.com/torrents/biology...
You gotta be kidding

Hillcrest, New Zealand

#8340 Apr 7, 2013
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>
What, are we your educators now? Why don't just go back to school?
Just the kind of diversion I and others have received on this thread, no one is willing to post that one little illusive fact that will forever silence us, you know that one little piece of 100% factual evidence that will prove to the world that evolution is right.

So many have been asked and so few have ever tried to answer. In the mind of the evolutionist this must be the fact of life, pure emptiness.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#8341 Apr 7, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>Now that you've realised that talking about your belief that jesus rode on the backs of dinosaurs will invite ridicule, you are now focussed on what Givemeliberty has got which you don't

A wife.

SO what if his wife is a theist. I bet she doesn't believe that all atheists are Hitler like you do.

She married him for f*cks sake because he's a quality dude.

Nobody married you for the exact opposite reason.

Your jealousy is showing big time notre dame reject. cue bwahahaas
Lol! You twist and turn everything. How do you know he is quality? Do you know him personally? Maybe because he is you? What do I need to be jealous about? Lol! You really think I care? She married him for f*cks sake? Really? Lets get this straight for the record, I do not think all atheists are Hitler like, I believe you are. I never claimed Jesus rode on the backs of dinosaurs, you did. I don't believe all theists are idiots, you do. Now answer this, are you married?
You gotta be kidding

Hillcrest, New Zealand

#8342 Apr 7, 2013
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>
The Character limit does not allow us to print books.
But this should help:-
http://isohunt.com/torrents/biology...
Posting a link to some biology books does not present a single fact proving evolution.

So where is that one bit of 100% factual evidence I asked for. You don't need a book just the one little piece that will WOW me. I still don't see one.

Richardfs

“Formerly "Richard"”

In the beginning e=mc^2

#8343 Apr 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Just the kind of diversion I and others have received on this thread, no one is willing to post that one little illusive fact that will forever silence us, you know that one little piece of 100% factual evidence that will prove to the world that evolution is right.
So many have been asked and so few have ever tried to answer. In the mind of the evolutionist this must be the fact of life, pure emptiness.
It is not a diversion, you are a godbot and hence uneducated. The result is that no matter what facts we post you incapible of comperhending.

You somehow expect that 150 years of work can be summed up in 25 words or less.

The thing you can do, aside from going back to school (if you ever went in the first place) is:-

The next time you go to the doctor demand that you are only treated with drugs produced by "creation science".

Richardfs

“Formerly "Richard"”

In the beginning e=mc^2

#8344 Apr 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Posting a link to some biology books does not present a single fact proving evolution.
So where is that one bit of 100% factual evidence I asked for. You don't need a book just the one little piece that will WOW me. I still don't see one.
It proves you are too lazy to read.

Richardfs

“Formerly "Richard"”

In the beginning e=mc^2

#8345 Apr 7, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you can't get more ignorant than this folks!
In other words, you don't believe in cavemen, even though they existed and your disbelief in them is as stupid as disbelief in eyes.
Again, evolution has nothing to do with the beginning of life, it has to do with the evolution of life.
I'm not admitting to anything because there's nothing to admit. I've been stating the same thing in different ways every time I've said it.
Your ignorance is abundant.
You lie the Rainbow Serpent started life.

Since: Mar 11

Scottsburg, IN

#8346 Apr 7, 2013
Oh did the puppet mention her for the thousandth time?

How many times do I have to say that yes she is a theist but not so religious? That she could care less to discuss religion or god? And That she accepts and advocates for the teaching of TOE the Big Bang and all modern science in all public schools? That she is strongly against prayer in public schools?

Honesty her being a theist an myself being an atheist never enters the conversation. And he knows all this has been told at least two dozen times.

Lol I always just skip by anything he posts anymore :))
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>Now that you've realised that talking about your belief that jesus rode on the backs of dinosaurs will invite ridicule, you are now focussed on what Givemeliberty has got which you don't

A wife.

SO what if his wife is a theist. I bet she doesn't believe that all atheists are Hitler like you do.

She married him for f*cks sake because he's a quality dude.

Nobody married you for the exact opposite reason.

Your jealousy is showing big time notre dame reject. cue bwahahaas

Scottsburg, IN

#8347 Apr 7, 2013
If your reading comprehension is lacking that is your fault not ours. And we have no reason to wow you, evolution is observable fact like it or not.

Sorry you lack the IQ to understand or that your religion forbids you from accepting the truth but it is what it is.

Meanwhile you have not demonstrated one shred of proof for a god.

Checkmate.
<quoted text>Posting a link to some biology books does not present a single fact proving evolution.

Since: Apr 08

Watford, UK

#8348 Apr 7, 2013
"Colon" ???????
Colon the Zionist
I have never been on any evolution thread
Yeah, it shows.

Watford, UK

#8349 Apr 7, 2013
Colin The Zionist wrote:
<quoted text>
CAN YOU EVEN READ!!!!!!!!!!
In response to your question about cave dwellers I responded “Cave dwellers YES they still exist today” and you take that as me saying I do not believe they ever existed.
CAN YOU EVEN READ!!!!!!!!!!
So answer the question, where did life begin in your little mind. By the way you are the first and only evolution worshipper that claim life did not begin.
Ah, there you are, Colon!

Watford, UK

#8350 Apr 7, 2013
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>
It proves you are too lazy to read.
Absolutely.

He also has problems counting.

You only have to look at the Hebrew scriptures to see that when it came to counting the legs on insects, the god of the Jews didn't trust his followers to count past four.

“It's just a box of rain...”

Since: May 07

Knoxville, TN

#8351 Apr 7, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't mean it's named after the maniac god that stalks the pages of the Bible.
... and yet the "elusiveness" and the "villainous nature and the expense it is causing" do seem consistent with the fictional Bible God's relationship with humanity.

Watford, UK

#8352 Apr 7, 2013
NightSerf wrote:
<quoted text>... and yet the "elusiveness" and the "villainous nature and the expense it is causing" do seem consistent with the fictional Bible God's relationship with humanity.
Lol

Yes, I did afford myself a guffaw at that one.

Mind you, the way the evidence is currently stacking up, the Higgs-Boson particle may be coming somewhat less elusive.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/hav...
Imhotep

Winter Garden, FL

#8353 Apr 7, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I call atheists close minded, because even after seeing this whole universe before them....they say "it came by itself".
Will any one be more idiotic than these people?
Now this is a simple question with a very simple answer!

all theists are delusional they dream of a ridiculous things in an imaginary paradise without the single thought of reason logic or common sense..

Idiotic Is a perfect definition of posters and enter an atheist forum and preach.

Don't you have anything better to do... like attend church for chrissake?

“A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep.”~Saul Bellow

Scottsburg, IN

#8354 Apr 7, 2013
Lol :))
NightSerf wrote:
<quoted text>... and yet the "elusiveness" and the "villainous nature and the expense it is causing" do seem consistent with the fictional Bible God's relationship with humanity.

Since: Dec 10

Fogelsville, PA

#8355 Apr 7, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I call atheists close minded, because even after seeing this whole universe before them....they say "it came by itself".
Will any one be more idiotic than these people?
Yup. The person who sees the whole visible universe and says, I would rather not look for answers, but would rather say "Goddidit"

If the answer to every question would have been "Goddidit", we would still be cowering in caves, thinking that lightning was the wrath of god.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 3 hr Joel 256,040
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) Dec 3 Eagle 12 4,907
omens of dead animals (Aug '08) Nov 25 Jillifitz 115
News Paganism no better than Atheism (May '10) Nov 17 Amused 30
News Why All Jews Should Hate Halloween - And So Sho... Oct '16 Hecate 1
Beauty spell worked last year but not anymore Oct '16 Prettyicy 1
Wiccan Coven Secrets Anyone? Oct '16 Julius the Jules 1
More from around the web