Why Atheism Will Replace Religion

Aug 27, 2012 Full story: News24 14,385

Please note that for this article "Atheism" also includes agnostics, deists, pagans, wiccans... in other words non-religious.

You will notice this is a statement of fact. And to be fact it is supported by evidence (see references below). Now you can have "faith" that this is not true, but by the very definition of faith, that is just wishful thinking. Full Story

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#8289 Apr 6, 2013
Kesla15 wrote:
<quoted text>How in the world does that work?

I make his skin crawl and i'm just a half-way house.
I don't know. Lol! I bet it's interesting though.

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#8290 Apr 6, 2013
You lash out at my opposition to child brides? Seriously?

And that means I have a chip on my shoulder?

If someone wanting to protect children against such a barbaric practice is something you work against you are no better than those subhuman animals yourself.

Of all the comments for you to make your 2 penny pointless....

:Smh:
Kesla15 wrote:
<quoted text>Ah ok.

You have a chip on your shoulder because you are actively against religious extremism and through your crusade against extremists you've ended up hating anyone who isn't a hard-core athiest.

Got it.

Lexington, KY

#8291 Apr 6, 2013
The concept of theists married to atheists is difficult for you to comprehend?

Seriously?

Anyways still waiting for you to answer my questions. It seems you are having trouble with that.
Kesla15 wrote:
<quoted text>How in the world does that work?

I make his skin crawl and i'm just a half-way house.

“Darwin died for your sins”

Since: Aug 08

Nunya

#8292 Apr 6, 2013
ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Dream on, bubba.
“For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance, he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries”
-- Robert Jastrow, American astronomer, physicist and cosmologist, Noble Laureate, and agnostic, from his book, "God and the Astronomers" ( p. 107)
Sorry bubba, that's not an alternitive to the theory of evolution. So what do you have to offer science other than quotes that replaces the TOE?

“Liberty & Justice For All”

Since: Aug 11

United States of America

#8293 Apr 6, 2013
madscot wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry bubba, that's not an alternitive to the theory of evolution. So what do you have to offer science other than quotes that replaces the TOE?
Sorry, bubba, there is no "theory of evolution". None. Zero. Zip. Nada. Period. Get it?

Nunya

#8294 Apr 6, 2013
ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, bubba, there is no "theory of evolution". None. Zero. Zip. Nada. Period. Get it?
That's why I told you to get into a biology class. It's the framework theory. Go argue with a biologist about it. I'm guessing you haven't found anything to replace it yet so I will file your opinion under not worth a sh!t. Get it?

United States of America

#8295 Apr 6, 2013
madscot wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why I told you to get into a biology class. It's the framework theory. Go argue with a biologist about it. I'm guessing you haven't found anything to replace it yet so I will file your opinion under not worth a sh!t. Get it?
There is no such thing as a "theory of evolution". None. Zero. Zip. Nada. Period. What part of no, none, zero, zip or nada do you not understand, bubba?

All the wishful thinking in the world isn't going to turn your pile of ideas, speculations, claims, hypothesis etc into something that can pass the test of a REAL scientific theory until somebody actually writes one, then has it published and peer reviewed. How could a science genius like yourself not know that very basic fact?

Nunya

#8296 Apr 6, 2013
ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no such thing as a "theory of evolution". None. Zero. Zip. Nada. Period. What part of no, none, zero, zip or nada do you not understand, bubba?
All the wishful thinking in the world isn't going to turn your pile of ideas, speculations, claims, hypothesis etc into something that can pass the test of a REAL scientific theory until somebody actually writes one, then has it published and peer reviewed. How could a science genius like yourself not know that very basic fact?
Wow, you really are clueless. Why don't you go peddle your bullshit somewhere else? I'm sure the Kenn Hamm gang would love to have you in their camp.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#8297 Apr 6, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
You call atheists "closed minded", but you're so open minded that your brain has fallen out.
I call atheists close minded, because even after seeing this whole universe before them....they say "it came by itself".

Will any one be more idiotic than these people?
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#8298 Apr 6, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
Us civilized people think forcing little girls to be child brides is a serious query. You do approve of the practice yes?
This is an Islamic teaching is it not? Muhammad married a 6 year old child did he not?
Yes he did and you know it. This is a factual Islamic teaching and you know it.
Why do you fear to answer questions about your Islamic beliefs? I thought that was what you wanted to do?
Help us understand why you think the practice of Muslim child brides is acceptable.
<quoted text>
Our prophet married LAdy Aiyesha when she had reached the age of marriage.

The marriage was solemnized with the full consent of her parents and the entire society of Makkah.

No one objected to their marriage....and what right you have got after 1400 years to cast doubt on that marriage.

Are you protecting honors of Lady Aiyesha or bandying her name in public?

And who did really benefit from that marriage? Who would have even known her, had she not become wife of the LAst of Prophets?

Under his guidance she rose to be one of the most learned ladies in the Islamic world.

What friends of LAdy Aiyesha you claim to be?
The American Genocide

Pittsfield, MA

#8299 Apr 6, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I call atheists close minded, because even after seeing this whole universe before them....they say "it came by itself".
Liberals and poofters come pretty close.

United States of America

#8300 Apr 6, 2013
madscot wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you really are clueless. Why don't you go peddle your bullshit somewhere else? I'm sure the Kenn Hamm gang would love to have you in their camp.
LOL

"I want to know God's thoughts. The rest is just details." - Albert Einstein.

Think I'll stick with the Einstein camp....better food, better pay, better jokes......more fun.

Lexington, KY

#8301 Apr 6, 2013
So in Islamic law it is approved to marry children? And so this is why you approve of little girls being forced into marriage?

Oh and Aiesha was of age because Muhammad said so. He wanted to marry that young 6 year old girl even though her father argued she was too young and even pleaded with Muhammad that he was like a brother to him. Muhammad waved away the objection saying it was fine that he marry this very young child.

So to this day it is islamic law that an old Muslim man can marry and have sex with young children correct Muq?
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>Our prophet married LAdy Aiyesha when she had reached the age of marriage.

The marriage was solemnized with the full consent of her parents and the entire society of Makkah.

No one objected to their marriage....and what right you have got after 1400 years to cast doubt on that marriage.

Are you protecting honors of Lady Aiyesha or bandying her name in public?

And who did really benefit from that marriage? Who would have even known her, had she not become wife of the LAst of Prophets?

Under his guidance she rose to be one of the most learned ladies in the Islamic world.

What friends of LAdy Aiyesha you claim to be?

Lexington, KY

#8302 Apr 6, 2013
You cannot claim a god created the universe until you can at least prove a god exists. Until that time is civilized people will accept the universe came to be by natural processes.
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>I call atheists close minded, because even after seeing this whole universe before them....they say "it came by itself".

Lexington, KY

#8303 Apr 6, 2013
Einstein said the notion of a personal god was absurd.
ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>LOL

Think I'll stick with the Einstein camp....better food, better pay, better jokes......more fun.
Judas Is The Devil

Pittsfield, MA

#8304 Apr 6, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
You cannot claim a god created the universe until you can at least prove a god exists. Until that time is civilized people will accept the universe came to be by natural processes.
<quoted text>
By which God is part of those natural processes and so are you. You in fact are supposed to be a living testament for everything God represents and you have let God down. In fact, you have let us all down with your sexually deranged homosexual fetishes. Go to bed!
R U Toopid

Pittsfield, MA

#8305 Apr 6, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
Einstein said the notion of a personal god was absurd.
<quoted text>
Most jews do. Hence, nuclear holocaust and homosexual parenting.
What a country.
Down the shidder we go.

Nunya

#8306 Apr 6, 2013
ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Hey! You can post quotes! How cute.

United States of America

#8307 Apr 6, 2013
Nobel Prize Laureate physicist Leon M. Lederman explains in his 1993 book why he gave the Higgs boson the nickname "The God Particle":

"This boson is so central to the state of physics today, so crucial to our final understanding of the structure of matter, yet so elusive, that I have given it a nickname: the God Particle. Why God Particle? Two reasons. One, the publisher wouldn't let us call it the Goddamn Particle, though that might be a more appropriate title, given its villainous nature and the expense it is causing. And two, there is a connection, of sorts, to another book, a much older one...."

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#8308 Apr 6, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>The concept of theists married to atheists is difficult for you to comprehend?

Seriously?

Anyways still waiting for you to answer my questions. It seems you are having trouble with that.
It's just funny that you cut down all theists and you don't realize that you are cu

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 9 hr Dragnet52 202,115
Pagan caught performing naked ritual with teena... (Nov '12) Sep 8 Kathwynn 14
Bloomfield woman behind Ten Commandments monume... Sep 7 Kathwynn 2
Who exactly was Gjoub, and should I trust him? (Mar '09) Sep 1 Kathwynn 503
SHADOW PEOPLE... i need help (May '07) Aug 25 Only1Likeme212 347
Speaking of religion: Pagans stir a fuss in Beebe Aug 25 Ernie 117
Pagan community northern kentucky? (Nov '12) Aug 25 scorpion123 27
•••

Pagan/Wiccan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE