Why Atheism Will Replace Religion

Why Atheism Will Replace Religion

There are 14730 comments on the News24 story from Aug 27, 2012, titled Why Atheism Will Replace Religion. In it, News24 reports that:

Please note that for this article "Atheism" also includes agnostics, deists, pagans, wiccans... in other words non-religious.

You will notice this is a statement of fact. And to be fact it is supported by evidence (see references below). Now you can have "faith" that this is not true, but by the very definition of faith, that is just wishful thinking.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News24.

You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

#7845 Apr 2, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
Crazy old colon back for his Bi-weekly @sswhipping I see.
<quoted text>
The only one being whipped around here is evolution and its loyal believers, not me nor GOD nor His creation. By the way my colon is just fine thanks for the concern.
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

#7846 Apr 2, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? So what is the difference in the elements between O and O2?... dumb butt.
<quoted text>
So then there is a magical leprechaun with a living beagle stuck in his nose because you can't prove there isn't? Right?? Dumb Butt!!
It is obvious you are a religiturd. Which flavor interests me little. Christurd is the most common around here, with Musliturds next. So, I suppose you think every copy of the Quran is the same and without error?
Dumb butt.
Wow, I think you have really lost it this time, or are you just showing your true colours.

Ok here is the difference once again one (O) has one molecule of 'O' the other (O2) as the name suggests has two molecules of 'O'.

For your information I am not a muslim either. Try again.

Since: Mar 11

Scottsburg, IN

#7847 Apr 2, 2013
Lmfao! You young earth creationists always crack me up with your ignorance!:))
You gotta be kidding wrote:
<quoted text>The only one being whipped around here is evolution and its loyal believers, not me nor GOD nor His creation. By the way my colon is just fine thanks for the concern.
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

#7848 Apr 2, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
Lmfao! You young earth creationists always crack me up with your ignorance!:))
<quoted text>
Unlike evolution the truth in creation and the BIBLE do not breed ignorance.

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

#7849 Apr 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Particle accelerators do not prove evolution they do not prove the big bang (big fizzer) they do not show any history at all. I choose to ignore myth, lies and speculations and the extrapolation there of. I never ignore facts, do you have any for me or do you live by myth, lies and speculations.
We weren't talking about evolution, dumb butt. We were talking about the formation of elements heavier than lithium. Try to keep up!

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#7850 Apr 2, 2013
<quoted text>Unlike evolution the truth in creation and the BIBLE do not breed ignorance.
Bahahahahaha! That's hilarious, you should be a comedian!

#7851 Apr 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Wow, I think you have really lost it this time, or are you just showing your true colours.
Ok here is the difference once again one (O) has one molecule of 'O' the other (O2) as the name suggests has two molecules of 'O'.
For your information I am not a muslim either. Try again.
Wow!! You can count all the way up to two and you still don't recognize they are the same element.

That's pretty impressive. Not many people can use a computer and still be that stupid.

#7852 Apr 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Unlike evolution the truth in creation and the BIBLE do not breed ignorance.
Actually, that is exactly what they breed.

Religion is for frightened infantile minds who prefer absurdity to uncertainty.
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

#7853 Apr 2, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
We weren't talking about evolution, dumb butt. We were talking about the formation of elements heavier than lithium. Try to keep up!
No you need to keep up we were talking about the evolution of the cosmos form nothing except a big bang (big fizzer) if you claim they did not evolve then did they just appear.

For your information there is more to evolution than biological evolution or do you not know enough to know that.
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

#7854 Apr 2, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Bahahahahaha! That's hilarious, you should be a comedian!
To a fool the facts seem a joke, you have just proved this proverb correct.
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

#7855 Apr 2, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow!! You can count all the way up to two and you still don't recognize they are the same element.
That's pretty impressive. Not many people can use a computer and still be that stupid.
Oh dear here we go again yes they are the same element but one is 100% has 100% more of the same element as the other, you asked for the difference and I told you. Perhaps you cannot remember that far back.
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

#7856 Apr 2, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, that is exactly what they breed.
Religion is for frightened infantile minds who prefer absurdity to uncertainty.
Evolution is for fools who think everything alive crawled out of a puddle. Now that is an absurdity.

#7857 Apr 2, 2013
<quoted text>
No you need to keep up we were talking about the evolution of the cosmos form nothing except a big bang (big fizzer) if you claim they did not evolve then did they just appear.
For your information there is more to evolution than biological evolution or do you not know enough to know that.
Evolution has to do with life forms. Are you saying the elements are alive, dumb butt?

#7858 Apr 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Evolution is for fools who think everything alive crawled out of a puddle. Now that is an absurdity.
Not as absurd as thinking nothing created an all knowing, all powerful, infinitely complex God out of nothing for no reason at all.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#7859 Apr 2, 2013
<quoted text>To a fool the facts seem a joke, you have just proved this proverb correct.
Again with the jokes!
You're a riot!

Truth, you? Bahahaha!
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

#7860 Apr 2, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
Not as absurd as thinking nothing created an all knowing, all powerful, infinitely complex God out of nothing for no reason at all.
Nothing created that sounds very much like evolution. However GOD created that is the truth.
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

#7861 Apr 2, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Again with the jokes!
You're a riot!
Truth, you? Bahahaha!
You have proved my point 100%.
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

#7862 Apr 2, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
Evolution has to do with life forms. Are you saying the elements are alive, dumb butt?
Here we go again elements are not alive. Evolution concerns the origin of everything I am surprised that you as a worshiper in evolution do not know this. Perhaps you are just not informed enough.

#7863 Apr 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Nothing created that sounds very much like evolution. However GOD created that is the truth.
If complex intricate things NEED to have a creator, then who or what created your God??
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

#7864 Apr 2, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
If complex intricate things NEED to have a creator, then who or what created your God??
I will tell you when I find out, but I can tell you that GOD did create everything you can see.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 9 min Chief Expose BaalZio 256,617
News Speaking of religion: Pagans stir a fuss in Beebe (Jun '14) Feb 28 guest 119
News Looking for a Pagan community in Kentucky? (Mar '12) Feb 27 Not a modern Chri... 15
News Man wins OK to wear goat horns in driver's lice... Feb 26 stalk this 19
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) Feb '17 Eagle 12 4,947
omens of dead animals (Aug '08) Feb '17 Nicole Orsak 117
ecoven on Facebook. secret group free classes a... (Apr '14) Feb '17 Kcreoke 2
More from around the web