Why Atheism Will Replace Religion

Why Atheism Will Replace Religion

There are 14730 comments on the News24 story from Aug 27, 2012, titled Why Atheism Will Replace Religion. In it, News24 reports that:

Please note that for this article "Atheism" also includes agnostics, deists, pagans, wiccans... in other words non-religious.

You will notice this is a statement of fact. And to be fact it is supported by evidence (see references below). Now you can have "faith" that this is not true, but by the very definition of faith, that is just wishful thinking.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News24.

You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

#7824 Apr 2, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Nob off fuckstain.
<quoted text>
So I showed your total ignorance and you just can't handle it. So instead you show you utter stupidity by throwing out an insult. HA ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. FOOL
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

#7825 Apr 2, 2013
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>We could teach the babies the buybull truth. I am all for telling every Sunday school claas that their parents had better be good or god will make them cook and eat thier children. Either the children would be running and screaming from the class or they would become tiny Jewsus's Gestapo, intent on catching their parents not obeying the lard.
Yes I think that most agricultural schools teach how to buy livestock.

God has never told anyone "better be good or god will make them cook and eat their children", once again you prove that you log on name is a fallacy and that you belong to the brain washed masses that Hitler and you profit dawkins the dorke are referring to in my quotes. Good luck with that Oh brainwashed one.
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

#7826 Apr 2, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think CO2 is the same as O2, breathe 100% CO2 for a week and get back to me, M'kay?
Ok dear, FOOL, I guess you never read the post AGAIN!!!!!!!. Remove the carbon from CO2 no problem.

Since: Apr 08

Watford, UK

#7827 Apr 2, 2013
You gotta be kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I think that most agricultural schools teach how to buy livestock.
God has never told anyone "better be good or god will make them cook and eat their children", once again you prove that you log on name is a fallacy and that you belong to the brain washed masses that Hitler and you profit dawkins the dorke are referring to in my quotes. Good luck with that Oh brainwashed one.
Looks like you're wrong again, Colon.

"I will make them eat the flesh of their children"
Jeremiah 19:1-9

These people were sacrificing some of their own children to another god. What does your god do?

He gets angry at the adults and arranges it so that they will now eat their children!!! Stupid or what?

Your god has made his judgement and rather than stopping the killing of a few innocent children, he ensures that now the kids will be eaten.

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

#7828 Apr 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Ok dear, FOOL, I guess you never read the post AGAIN!!!!!!!. Remove the carbon from CO2 no problem.
Right!! So you will have "no problem" breathing it instead of O2 ... dumb butt!

I suppose H2O is the same as Oxygen as well ... just remove the hydrogen so you should have "no problem" breathing that either!
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

#7829 Apr 2, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like you're wrong again, Colon.
"I will make them eat the flesh of their children"
Jeremiah 19:1-9
These people were sacrificing some of their own children to another god. What does your god do?
He gets angry at the adults and arranges it so that they will now eat their children!!! Stupid or what?
Your god has made his judgement and rather than stopping the killing of a few innocent children, he ensures that now the kids will be eaten.
Oh Foolish heathen, read it again, it has nothing to do with parents eating their children because they were bad. READ IT AGAIN FOOL>

Then recant your lies and post the truth, OH greatest ignorant one.
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

#7830 Apr 2, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
Right!! So you will have "no problem" breathing it instead of O2 ... dumb butt!
I suppose H2O is the same as Oxygen as well ... just remove the hydrogen so you should have "no problem" breathing that either!
WOW you are so very stupid, there is a huge difference between O and O2 and between H2O and CO2 but then I guess you don't know that. Here is one common thread, all of them (H20, CO2, O and O2) were all created by GOD, none evolved like everything else NONE EVOLVED>
inv e

Tonga

#7831 Apr 2, 2013
So there is no desire for atheists to replace theism with atheism?

If it is believed, from what i gather, that because an atheist considers theism a superstition, it shall at the end naturally replace the other. Just wondering, if a theist called atheism fanciful, how may one prove it is not?
CunningLinguist

Winter Garden, FL

#7832 Apr 2, 2013
<quoted text>
WOW you are so very stupid, there is a huge difference between O and O2 and between H2O and CO2 but then I guess you don't know that. Here is one common thread, all of them (H20, CO2, O and O2) were all created by GOD, none evolved like everything else NONE EVOLVED>
Based on this... you're imaginary being created all diseases, birth defects and must have had some difficulty with different races.

Tell us... was Adam black, yellow, red or white?
How about Eve? Who was Cain or Abel wife?

Think this thru...

If “Christ died for your sins on the cross”, how much of a sacrifice was it really, considering he’s immortal?

If God made the earth and then created a great flood to wipe it out, how could a perfect, infallible being make something needing to be destroyed and begun anew?

For a God, this is inexcusable incompetence.

If God “gave his only son” to save us from our sins, then why do we have to do anything?

Horrible parenting, call CPS!
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

#7833 Apr 2, 2013
CunningLinguist wrote:
<quoted text>
Based on this... you're imaginary being created all diseases, birth defects and must have had some difficulty with different races.
Tell us... was Adam black, yellow, red or white?
How about Eve? Who was Cain or Abel wife?
Think this thru...
If “Christ died for your sins on the cross”, how much of a sacrifice was it really, considering he’s immortal?
If God made the earth and then created a great flood to wipe it out, how could a perfect, infallible being make something needing to be destroyed and begun anew?
For a God, this is inexcusable incompetence.
If God “gave his only son” to save us from our sins, then why do we have to do anything?
Horrible parenting, call CPS!
No, GOD did not create “diseases, birth defects” they are a result of sin entering the world and the subsequent fall form grace. I do not know what colour skin Adam had it does not really matter. Cain married his sister, no problem there. The messiah was the sacrifice for sin yours and mine. The flood too was a result of the fall of man caused by GOD loving us enough to give us free will. You have to do your part in the covenant GOD made with man you don’t do it you’re not in the covenant you don’t have to do anything because you have lost your opportunity.

“Think&Care”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#7834 Apr 2, 2013
<quoted text>
You haven't even shown there *is* a God, let alone that God created these molecules. In point of fact, the carbon and oxygen atoms were forged inside of stars and the molecules formed well after that.

You are right, though. None of them evolved. Evolution is a property of living things, not of molecules.

#7835 Apr 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Actually, there is little difference between O and O2 as Oxygen atoms readily combine to form O2 with a little help they can form O3 but that's just a bit different and quickly decays to O2.

Yes, there is a Huge Difference between CO2, H2O and O2, but if you really knew that, you wouldn't be saying stupid crap like;
Wow you are stupid Carbon Dioxide CO2 contains carbon and oxygen, You are one very stupid evolutionist. Like the rest you are ignorant and brainwashed.
Oh!! And you still have presented no verifiable evidence your God exists.

Most likely, you are lying. Christians do that a lot.
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

#7836 Apr 2, 2013
polymath257 wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't even shown there *is* a God, let alone that God created these molecules. In point of fact, the carbon and oxygen atoms were forged inside of stars and the molecules formed well after that.
You are right, though. None of them evolved. Evolution is a property of living things, not of molecules.
It matters not that you don't believe in GOD or Creation it is a fact and I do not need to demonstrate that again here.

So if the elements did not evolve where did they come from? Be brave and answer that one if you can.
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

#7838 Apr 2, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
Actually, there is little difference between O and O2 as Oxygen atoms readily combine to form O2 with a little help they can form O3 but that's just a bit different and quickly decays to O2.
Yes, there is a Huge Difference between CO2, H2O and O2, but if you really knew that, you wouldn't be saying stupid crap like;

Oh!! And you still have presented no verifiable evidence your God exists.
Most likely, you are lying. Christians do that a lot.
Once again you show your stupidity. There is 100% difference between O and O2 one has one molecule and the other has two. So we agree there is a difference between the elements. THANKS. But you really need to comment in context of the discussion, quotes out of context can say anything.

Once again I do not need to prove the obvious, now you disprove it, you may even try to use your evolution lie (which I have disproved several times).

By the way for the record, I am not a Christian.

#7839 Apr 2, 2013
<quoted text>
It matters not that you don't believe in GOD or Creation it is a fact and I do not need to demonstrate that again here.
So if the elements did not evolve where did they come from? Be brave and answer that one if you can.
All elements heavier than Lithium and lighter than Iron were formed in the nuclear furnace of stars like or larger than our Sun, the heavier elements were formed during the supernova as these stars died. We are all made of stardust as Carl Sagan liked to say.
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

#7840 Apr 2, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
All elements heavier than Lithium and lighter than Iron were formed in the nuclear furnace of stars like or larger than our Sun, the heavier elements were formed during the supernova as these stars died. We are all made of stardust as Carl Sagan liked to say.
And you actually believe that rubbish, now I will pose a challenge. PROVE IT. Like carl sagan never could.

#7841 Apr 2, 2013
Once again you show your stupidity. There is 100% difference between O and O2 one has one molecule and the other has two. So we agree there is a difference between the elements. THANKS. But you really need to comment in context of the discussion, quotes out of context can say anything.
Really? So what is the difference in the elements between O and O2?... dumb butt.
Once again I do not need to prove the obvious, now you disprove it, you may even try to use your evolution lie (which I have disproved several times).
By the way for the record, I am not a Christian.
So then there is a magical leprechaun with a living beagle stuck in his nose because you can't prove there isn't? Right?? Dumb Butt!!

It is obvious you are a religiturd. Which flavor interests me little. Christurd is the most common around here, with Musliturds next. So, I suppose you think every copy of the Quran is the same and without error?

Dumb butt.

Since: Mar 11

Scottsburg, IN

#7842 Apr 2, 2013
Crazy old colon back for his Bi-weekly @sswhipping I see.
<quoted text>No, GOD did not create “diseases, birth defects” they are a result of sin entering the world and the subsequent fall form grace. I do not know what colour skin Adam had it does not really matter. Cain married his sister, no problem there. The messiah was the sacrifice for sin yours and mine. The flood too was a result of the fall of man caused by GOD loving us enough to give us free will. You have to do your part in the covenant GOD made with man you don’t do it you’re not in the covenant you don’t have to do anything because you have lost your opportunity.

#7843 Apr 2, 2013
<quoted text>
And you actually believe that rubbish, now I will pose a challenge. PROVE IT. Like carl sagan never could.
It actually has been proven in particle accelerators all over the world. If you want to ignore those publicly funded research results, that's fine with me, but thank you for helping to pay for it.
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

#7844 Apr 2, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
It actually has been proven in particle accelerators all over the world. If you want to ignore those publicly funded research results, that's fine with me, but thank you for helping to pay for it.
Particle accelerators do not prove evolution they do not prove the big bang (big fizzer) they do not show any history at all. I choose to ignore myth, lies and speculations and the extrapolation there of. I never ignore facts, do you have any for me or do you live by myth, lies and speculations.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 46 min Joel 253,422
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) 13 hr Bob of Quantum-Faith 4,624
News Athiest tells high schoolers God is evil (May '11) Jul 21 thetruth 782
Convert me from Agnostic to Atheist Jul 14 ATHEOI 2
Astrology and Paganism Jun 30 Wolf 1
SHADOW PEOPLE... i need help (May '07) Jun 28 Friendly User17 348
News Ancient Spirituality and Commerce Clash in Mari El (Aug '10) Jun 25 yav1112 13
More from around the web