Why Atheism Will Replace Religion

Aug 27, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: News24

Please note that for this article "Atheism" also includes agnostics, deists, pagans, wiccans... in other words non-religious.

You will notice this is a statement of fact. And to be fact it is supported by evidence (see references below). Now you can have "faith" that this is not true, but by the very definition of faith, that is just wishful thinking.

Comments (Page 364)

Showing posts 7,261 - 7,280 of14,394
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Thinking

Leeds, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Good catch...
TerryL wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, he said nuclear "reactors" not reactions
Marlon-s Girl Tuesday

Napa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Well now. Ms Bachmann Our Representative has shown that the Dominion principle is that upon which our great nation is founded. The founding fathers clearly intended that this nation grow to become a temple and center of life that is a THEOCRACY, and that stands as a bulwark against all other thought and action and is closed to false prophets and fooey religions and beliefs and studies. There is no doubt and when I teach the little ones this glowing rule they understand it completely and fall swooning to its beat naturally. The school will never know this teaching because of our secrecy rule, but WE Know. The reason that so many want to cross the fierce river and burning desert rolling in serpents and scorpions to come here is that they sense hovelling in their poor stinking dusty villages that this is the way, the truth and the light.
The bible speaks of the oil. The oil is the life of the light that we shine and how we move the word hither and yon according to GOD's secret plan. NOT windpower, NOT compost heaps, NOT solar power; OIL. We must drill every where and erect temples to his name that pour forth the great oil that when combusted makes the gas the carbon dioxide gas that is natural and that feeds the plants whose roots hold the earths surface on its face as GOD intended. Ms. Bachmann knows and she shares this with us as are we to share it and arm ourselves, all of us, against divergent thinking.

“Leave That Thing Alone!”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Marlon-s Girl Tuesday wrote:
Well now. Ms Bachmann Our Representative has shown that the Dominion principle is that upon which our great nation is founded. The founding fathers clearly intended that this nation grow to become a temple and center of life that is a THEOCRACY, and that stands as a bulwark against all other thought and action and is closed to false prophets and fooey religions and beliefs and studies. There is no doubt and when I teach the little ones this glowing rule they understand it completely and fall swooning to its beat naturally. The school will never know this teaching because of our secrecy rule, but WE Know. The reason that so many want to cross the fierce river and burning desert rolling in serpents and scorpions to come here is that they sense hovelling in their poor stinking dusty villages that this is the way, the truth and the light.
The bible speaks of the oil. The oil is the life of the light that we shine and how we move the word hither and yon according to GOD's secret plan. NOT windpower, NOT compost heaps, NOT solar power; OIL. We must drill every where and erect temples to his name that pour forth the great oil that when combusted makes the gas the carbon dioxide gas that is natural and that feeds the plants whose roots hold the earths surface on its face as GOD intended. Ms. Bachmann knows and she shares this with us as are we to share it and arm ourselves, all of us, against divergent thinking.
Wow... you do know that concentrating aerosol fumes in a paper bag and breathing them in is dangerous, don't you?

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>What is the sun, Alex?
The sun works on nuclear fusion, not nuclear fission .... but fine, it's all natural.
Henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>Oh c'mon jimmy-boy you should be able to talk about things other than how you are mad at religion because you think that it is god's fault that you are ugly. Everyone knows that it is just poor genetics.
http://anamericanatheist.org/2012/09/26/sam-h...
Of course there is never any such thing as a god at all!
Henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you obviously don't know anything about discussion.
We keep "attaching you to a god" because that was all you talked about in your first posts.
You are saying there's "a bigger picture" and blah blah blah, but where would this "bigger picture" come in if you weren't talking about your god?
This is where you are continuing in your godbot ways.
The time is passed, where religions were existing in myths. Only uneducated ones are not able to see that religions are having no real materie. This is the might of the small capitalist owners which rule about billions of human beings. In the nuclear age this may be to extinguish mankind. This is the reality.It is very real!

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>Oh c'mon jimmy-boy you should be able to talk about things other than how you are mad at religion because you think that it is god's fault that you are ugly. Everyone knows that it is just poor genetics.
http://anamericanatheist.org/2012/09/26/sam-h...
You are so complex that I would find it hard to pick just one tag for you.

http://facebookcraze.com/wp-content/uploads/2...

I need more.

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly, cowardly creationist Lil Ticked.
The creationist is a little ticked indeed.
Facts keep proving him/her wrong!

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Henry wrote:
<quoted text>The time is passed, where religions were existing in myths. Only uneducated ones are not able to see that religions are having no real materie. This is the might of the small capitalist owners which rule about billions of human beings. In the nuclear age this may be to extinguish mankind. This is the reality.It is very real!
Atheism is growing, because knowledge is spreading.

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You are so complex that I would find it hard to pick just one tag for you.

http://facebookcraze.com/wp-content/uploads/2...

I need more.
Weren't you just a while ago on the ticked creationist's side?

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
In fact, an inverse relationship between education or intelligence and religion has been shown statistically.

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>In fact, an inverse relationship between education or intelligence and religion has been shown statistically.
How so? Do you have a link I could take a look at?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Weren't you just a while ago on the ticked creationist's side?
Still am, stupid.

“Blue Collar Philosopher”

Since: Nov 08

Texas, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Thinking wrote:
The Sun fuses hydrogen and helium.
The Sun is not a manufactured fission device.
The only fusion devices we have today are not usable nuclear reactors, they are for research purposes only.
<quoted text>
The Sun fuses hydrogen nuclei INTO helium nuclei.

Huh ... correct!

You seem to be forgetting Hydrogen Bombs (aka fusion weapons). Very useful for vaporizing unfriendly governments.

Texas, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
The sun works on nuclear fusion, not nuclear fission .... but fine, it's all natural.
It's interesting to note that Momma Nature has managed the occasional all-natural fission reactor as well.

Texas, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Oops ... meant to include this link ...

" http://www.space.com/13795-natural-nuclear-re... ;

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

RHill wrote:
<quoted text>
The Sun fuses hydrogen nuclei INTO helium nuclei.
Huh ... correct!
You seem to be forgetting Hydrogen Bombs (aka fusion weapons). Very useful for vaporizing unfriendly governments.
They forget a lot of things.

“There is no such thing”

as a reasonable person

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheism is growing because "I don't know" is too dificult for some people to admit. Atheism is as dogmatic and narrow-minded most religions.
The claim to know an absolute one way or the other is insane. Maybe you should concern yourself less with god and move on to something of substance.

“There is no such thing”

as a reasonable person

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
The creationist is a little ticked indeed.
Facts keep proving him/her wrong!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
lulz

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

RHill wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm no expert, but is there an 'oxymoron' somewhere in "supposed to give of their own free will"?
You know, even the loving and ever generous Muslims have a period of token generosity (to the poor) built into their Ramadan 'celebration'. I take the Christian admonitions in the same light. After all, even Jesus said "the poor will be with you always" or some-such. Doesn't sound like he had any long-term plans to fix the problem.
He appears to have been cursed with foresight. The poor are still here.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 7,261 - 7,280 of14,394
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Search the Pagan/Wiccan Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 4 hr HughBe 193,556
Wiccan Atheists and Agnostics (Aug '13) 18 hr PINCH111 284
Paganism still suffering from wounds inflicted ... 19 hr PINCH111 5
Ex-Disney Star Renounced Christianity and Becam... 19 hr PINCH111 54
Wiccan Threefold Law Is Overrated 20 hr PINCH111 8
What is Ritual Sex? (Nov '11) 20 hr PINCH111 72
Create A Potted Plant Altar Wed Drake_Burrwood 1
•••
•••