Why Atheism Will Replace Religion

Aug 27, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: News24

Please note that for this article "Atheism" also includes agnostics, deists, pagans, wiccans... in other words non-religious.

You will notice this is a statement of fact. And to be fact it is supported by evidence (see references below). Now you can have "faith" that this is not true, but by the very definition of faith, that is just wishful thinking.
Comments
7,241 - 7,260 of 14,385 Comments Last updated Nov 23, 2013

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>He sounds like a raging closeted, religious fanatic to me. xD

He probably has a boner for Jesus every sunrise. "Forbidden fruit", the lure of the taboo, know what I mean?
You go ahead and believe that.
I'll stay here in reality.

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Do cars appear in nature?
No; ergo they are unnatural.
Easy.
Ummmmm .... well, man comes from and is of nature, therefore anything he does would be "natural" would it not?? Ergo Nuclear reactors are "natural". <grin>

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>Ummmmm .... well, man comes from and is of nature, therefore anything he does would be "natural" would it not?? Ergo Nuclear reactors are "natural". <grin>
Okay then nothing is unnatural.
Karney Worker

Napa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Hey, If what people are saying that she proves that the inetrnet was available just before the civil war, why I will give her the benefit of the doubt and vote for Ms. Bachmann again. If this is so and what she reportedly said about the Union trying to hide the inetrnet because they felt that people everyplace would be trying to talk to god all the time and everything would get bogged down and clogged up when the internet showed up in the slave quarters why hell yeah, she is my Leader. In that movie gone with winds there was abunch of pictures where you can tell they got electric going. People knowed there place then and they stood in it. That is what she stands for. Bless her. GOD bless her. Could be because of muslimm slaves that the whole ditty began to fall apart if they was runnin around and blowing stuff up and causing a stink which then there caused the civil war.

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>He sounds like a raging closeted, religious fanatic to me. xD
He probably has a boner for Jesus every sunrise. "Forbidden fruit", the lure of the taboo, know what I mean?
True. A hard lined dogmatic psychopath of a fanatic. He probably tourettes speaks the name of his lord and savior while he types his angry little rants about how nothing pertains to anything. 2+2+2 can not equal 6 because he can not see how that is possible or how it pertains to the discussion at hand.

“There is no such thing”

as a reasonable person

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummmmm .... well, man comes from and is of nature, therefore anything he does would be "natural" would it not?? Ergo Nuclear reactors are "natural". <grin>
What is the sun, Alex?

“There is no such thing”

as a reasonable person

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
I am Skeptic and I do not approve this message.
Then again, I don't approve any messages from lying two-faced creationists like Lil Ticked, who have no evidence of god yet don't know when to sh*t the f*ck up about it, but will do their best to disrupt other people's conversations on topix, when they get shown the f*ck up for their proven stupidity.
Every time anyone raises anything in front of these two clowns Lil Ticked and nanoanomaly, the tw*ts change the subject with some inane comments, or share some stupid youtube links.
F*cking snivelling forum trash that can't take the fact that they have no evidence of god and they have no actual arguments to put forward.
Wastrels of the highest order.
You responded to that quicker than I expected... Jimmy.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>You responded to that quicker than I expected... Jimmy.
Meandering away from the fact that god isn't real once again by the tag team nanoanomaly and Lil Ticked - the cowardly fakers.

“There is no such thing”

as a reasonable person

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Meandering away from the fact that god isn't real once again by the tag team nanoanomaly and Lil Ticked - the cowardly fakers.
Oh c'mon jimmy-boy you should be able to talk about things other than how you are mad at religion because you think that it is god's fault that you are ugly. Everyone knows that it is just poor genetics.
http://anamericanatheist.org/2012/09/26/sam-h...
Thinking

Leeds, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

The Sun fuses hydrogen and helium.
The Sun is not a manufactured fission device.
The only fusion devices we have today are not usable nuclear reactors, they are for research purposes only.
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>What is the sun, Alex?

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>True. A hard lined dogmatic psychopath of a fanatic. He probably tourettes speaks the name of his lord and savior while he types his angry little rants about how nothing pertains to anything. 2+2+2 can not equal 6 because he can not see how that is possible or how it pertains to the discussion at hand.
So, again, when was the last time you made a point that pertained to the discussion?

“There is no such thing”

as a reasonable person

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Thinking wrote:
The Sun fuses hydrogen and helium.
The Sun is not a manufactured fission device.
The only fusion devices we have today are not usable nuclear reactors, they are for research purposes only.
<quoted text>
Fission and fusion were not specified in the OP that I responded to. He said Nuclear reactions...

“There is no such thing”

as a reasonable person

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
So, again, when was the last time you made a point that pertained to the discussion?
So, when was the last time any of your "discussions" had a point?

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>So, when was the last time any of your "discussions" had a point?
Right before you came in and started going on off topic rants.

“Leave That Thing Alone!”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>Fission and fusion were not specified in the OP that I responded to. He said Nuclear reactions...
Actually, he said nuclear "reactors" not reactions

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Right before you came in and started going on off topic rants.
Exactly, cowardly creationist Lil Ticked.
Thinking

Leeds, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

No, you abject fuckwit.

He said "reactors". That's why I carefully qualified my response to preempt your ill informed comebacks.
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>Fission and fusion were not specified in the OP that I responded to. He said Nuclear reactions...
Thinking

Leeds, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Good catch...
TerryL wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, he said nuclear "reactors" not reactions
Marlon-s Girl Tuesday

Napa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Well now. Ms Bachmann Our Representative has shown that the Dominion principle is that upon which our great nation is founded. The founding fathers clearly intended that this nation grow to become a temple and center of life that is a THEOCRACY, and that stands as a bulwark against all other thought and action and is closed to false prophets and fooey religions and beliefs and studies. There is no doubt and when I teach the little ones this glowing rule they understand it completely and fall swooning to its beat naturally. The school will never know this teaching because of our secrecy rule, but WE Know. The reason that so many want to cross the fierce river and burning desert rolling in serpents and scorpions to come here is that they sense hovelling in their poor stinking dusty villages that this is the way, the truth and the light.
The bible speaks of the oil. The oil is the life of the light that we shine and how we move the word hither and yon according to GOD's secret plan. NOT windpower, NOT compost heaps, NOT solar power; OIL. We must drill every where and erect temples to his name that pour forth the great oil that when combusted makes the gas the carbon dioxide gas that is natural and that feeds the plants whose roots hold the earths surface on its face as GOD intended. Ms. Bachmann knows and she shares this with us as are we to share it and arm ourselves, all of us, against divergent thinking.

“Leave That Thing Alone!”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Marlon-s Girl Tuesday wrote:
Well now. Ms Bachmann Our Representative has shown that the Dominion principle is that upon which our great nation is founded. The founding fathers clearly intended that this nation grow to become a temple and center of life that is a THEOCRACY, and that stands as a bulwark against all other thought and action and is closed to false prophets and fooey religions and beliefs and studies. There is no doubt and when I teach the little ones this glowing rule they understand it completely and fall swooning to its beat naturally. The school will never know this teaching because of our secrecy rule, but WE Know. The reason that so many want to cross the fierce river and burning desert rolling in serpents and scorpions to come here is that they sense hovelling in their poor stinking dusty villages that this is the way, the truth and the light.
The bible speaks of the oil. The oil is the life of the light that we shine and how we move the word hither and yon according to GOD's secret plan. NOT windpower, NOT compost heaps, NOT solar power; OIL. We must drill every where and erect temples to his name that pour forth the great oil that when combusted makes the gas the carbon dioxide gas that is natural and that feeds the plants whose roots hold the earths surface on its face as GOD intended. Ms. Bachmann knows and she shares this with us as are we to share it and arm ourselves, all of us, against divergent thinking.
Wow... you do know that concentrating aerosol fumes in a paper bag and breathing them in is dangerous, don't you?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••