Why Atheism Will Replace Religion

Aug 27, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: News24

Please note that for this article "Atheism" also includes agnostics, deists, pagans, wiccans... in other words non-religious.

You will notice this is a statement of fact. And to be fact it is supported by evidence (see references below). Now you can have "faith" that this is not true, but by the very definition of faith, that is just wishful thinking.
Comments
7,221 - 7,240 of 14,385 Comments Last updated Nov 23, 2013

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

He's kinda like a child jumping up and down waving their arms and screaming... Look at me! Look at me!

He wasn't getting any more milage with this lame band wagon and appeal to authority logical fallacies. So he has been forced to switch gears to this evangelical and/or fundamentalist atheist nonsense.

One trick pont that one. Until he actualy has something to say and not these ultra lame attempts at trolling he has been white sheeted.
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no such thing as a "fundamentalist atheist."
For atheism is not a religion.
You really are horrible at making any valid points.
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no such thing as a "fundamentalist atheist."
For atheism is not a religion.
You really are horrible at making any valid points.
Atheists seem to claim this :-)

Google the "fundamentalist atheist"

Science is silent on atheism... no support what-so-ever

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheists seem to claim this :-)
No scientific support for any religion either.

“It's just a box of rain...”

Since: May 07

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Givemeliberty wrote:
Use them for toilet paper instead. Less pollution and functional m.
<quoted text>
Bible pages are aslo well suited for origami.

Since: Apr 08

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Givemeliberty wrote:
He's kinda like a child jumping up and down waving their arms and screaming... Look at me! Look at me!
He wasn't getting any more milage with this lame band wagon and appeal to authority logical fallacies. So he has been forced to switch gears to this evangelical and/or fundamentalist atheist nonsense.
One trick pont that one. Until he actualy has something to say and not these ultra lame attempts at trolling he has been white sheeted.
<quoted text>
That's exactly why I stopped posting to him.

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Ditto
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>That's exactly why I stopped posting to him.

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

I was never good at that. But I bet that would be a hot seller! No seriously Christians would snap that up!
NightSerf wrote:
<quoted text>Bible pages are aslo well suited for origami.

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>Atheists seem to claim this :-)

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Atheist_fundamen...

"Whether the term has any real meaning is debatable, as atheism doesn't have a system of beliefs that one can fundamentally adhere to."

Oh look, you've gone and kicked that dead horse which was your credibility...again.

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>He's kinda like a child jumping up and down waving their arms and screaming... Look at me! Look at me!

I see that.
It is funny to watch him struggle though.

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
This lil ticked person is an athiest one minute and a theist the next...poor theists can't handle the truth and have to play games...
Had to change your name Skeptic? I wonder why?

“There is no such thing”

as a reasonable person

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're saying that people back then, in the 19th century, had these headsets?
You are horrible at discussion.
Are you saying that people in the 1800's had access to the internet? Or is it possible that people imagine things and either make it real themselves or inspire other to do so.
People like you are the type that would complain to the Wright Brothers that you had to wait for a plane ride instead of marveling at the fact that they made human flight possible.

“There is no such thing”

as a reasonable person

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Because that's what man-made items are; unnatural.
The fact that people have an imagination and are able to come up with new things doesn't prove your god exists.
You people keep attatching me to a god because you can not see beond your own limitations. There is a bigger picture. whether or not there is a god is irrelevant but yet that seems to be all that you can focus on. If you do not believe in a god then act like it and stop f'n talking about shyte that you don't believe in and move on to something more positive like things that you do believe in.

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>Are you saying that people in the 1800's had access to the internet? Or is it possible that people imagine things and either make it real themselves or inspire other to do so.
People like you are the type that would complain to the Wright Brothers that you had to wait for a plane ride instead of marveling at the fact that they made human flight possible.
Again, you are horrible at discussion.
You didn't even address the point, nor did you make any sense in this comment for nothing I have done would indicate the above.

You're just another elasticball-minded individual, intent on trying to get others tangled up in your insanity.

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>You people keep attatching me to a god because you can not see beond your own limitations. There is a bigger picture. whether or not there is a god is irrelevant but yet that seems to be all that you can focus on. If you do not believe in a god then act like it and stop f'n talking about shyte that you don't believe in and move on to something more positive like things that you do believe in.
Again, you obviously don't know anything about discussion.
We keep "attaching you to a god" because that was all you talked about in your first posts.
You are saying there's "a bigger picture" and blah blah blah, but where would this "bigger picture" come in if you weren't talking about your god?
This is where you are continuing in your godbot ways.
devvev

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

youtube.com/watch...
Like Hurry up with the replacement

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Because that's what man-made items are; unnatural.
The fact that people have an imagination and are able to come up with new things doesn't prove your god exists.
Man-made "items" are not "unnatural", they are *artificial*, IOWs, artifacts. "Unnatural" is when a dog screws a cat.

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>You people keep attatching me to a god because you can not see beond your own limitations. There is a bigger picture. whether or not there is a god is irrelevant but yet that seems to be all that you can focus on. If you do not believe in a god then act like it and stop f'n talking about shyte that you don't believe in and move on to something more positive like things that you do believe in.
He sounds like a raging closeted, religious fanatic to me. xD

He probably has a boner for Jesus every sunrise. "Forbidden fruit", the lure of the taboo, know what I mean?

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>Had to change your name Skeptic? I wonder why?
I am Skeptic and I do not approve this message.

Then again, I don't approve any messages from lying two-faced creationists like Lil Ticked, who have no evidence of god yet don't know when to sh*t the f*ck up about it, but will do their best to disrupt other people's conversations on topix, when they get shown the f*ck up for their proven stupidity.

Every time anyone raises anything in front of these two clowns Lil Ticked and nanoanomaly, the tw*ts change the subject with some inane comments, or share some stupid youtube links.

F*cking snivelling forum trash that can't take the fact that they have no evidence of god and they have no actual arguments to put forward.

Wastrels of the highest order.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>I am Skeptic and I do not approve this message.

Then again, I don't approve any messages from lying two-faced creationists like Lil Ticked, who have no evidence of god yet don't know when to sh*t the f*ck up about it, but will do their best to disrupt other people's conversations on topix, when they get shown the f*ck up for their proven stupidity.

Every time anyone raises anything in front of these two clowns Lil Ticked and nanoanomaly, the tw*ts change the subject with some inane comments, or share some stupid youtube links.

F*cking snivelling forum trash that can't take the fact that they have no evidence of god and they have no actual arguments to put forward.

Wastrels of the highest order.
Finally released you from jail.

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Man-made "items" are not "unnatural", they are *artificial*, IOWs, artifacts. "Unnatural" is when a dog screws a cat.
Do cars appear in nature?
No; ergo they are unnatural.

Easy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••