Why Atheism Will Replace Religion

Why Atheism Will Replace Religion

There are 14671 comments on the News24 story from Aug 27, 2012, titled Why Atheism Will Replace Religion. In it, News24 reports that:

Please note that for this article "Atheism" also includes agnostics, deists, pagans, wiccans... in other words non-religious.

You will notice this is a statement of fact. And to be fact it is supported by evidence (see references below). Now you can have "faith" that this is not true, but by the very definition of faith, that is just wishful thinking.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News24.

“Trolls are Clueless”

Since: Dec 07

Aptos, California

#7344 Mar 16, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Because it's bollocks.
<quoted text>
I love that saying. It sure is. LOL

“Exercise Your Brain”

Since: Jun 07

Planet Earth

#7345 Mar 16, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
Lmfao! Go to a museum I meant! Don't go to a Muslim they will behead you. But I guess Muslims are proof for evolution as they are subhuman.
Silly iPhone! That was awesome lmfao!
<quoted text>
Actually Muslims are proof that religion makes people do subhuman deeds....kind of like xtianity.

“Exercise Your Brain”

Since: Jun 07

Planet Earth

#7346 Mar 16, 2013
You gotta be kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never declared all modern science wrong I do declare evolution wrong, no real science is based on evolution.
Of course you will continue to use what GOD created for man kind to use you would die without oxygen.
Yes, evolution is based on REAL science.

Do you posit that a god magically POOFED oxygen on this planet? Is this part of the POOF theory;0)
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#7347 Mar 17, 2013
RHill wrote:
01. We peer at the same world, through identical senses, yet perceive two entirely different realities. Clearly, human senses and intellect alone are inadequate and untrustworthy.

02. There is no Creator, not even the tiniest hint. Everything can be explained without using magic.

03. Later, it became clear that religion is a powerful tool for controlling and manipulating the hearts and minds of Mankind. We have been suffering ever since. Our politicians (mine and yours) do not want you thinking free thoughts.

04.. Of course not. We should all behave as civilized Human Beings.

05.. I will accept whatever punishments I may have coming to me in the "next world" and I will do so without complaint. All I ask is to please, do not start the punishment in 'this world'. Let us be FREE in 'this world'. Thank you.

06.. There is no 'protection' for anybody over there. No one and NOTHING is protecting the Muslims from the Christians or the Christians from the Muslims or the Atheists from either. It's pure, blind, dumb luck. EXACTLY what one can expect from Creators who do not exist.

07. There is no where on the planet where the corrupting, destructive influence of religion is more apparent than in what we call "The Middle East". Every depravity that Humanity has struggled to vanquish is alive and well there and on parade.

08. Your 'comprehensive religious endowment"? You mean your BRAINWASHING?!?! Yeah, it's a lot better over there. LOL

09. Information MUQ ... it's more valuable than oil.
Ans.

01. How do you define "science" ? What is its scope?

02. You cannot use "materialistic science" to detect Non Materialistic Creator. This is the not the problem of Science. It is your "misuse" of science.

Ask science "can things create themselves" can "any thing be created without design, plan or purpose"?

You are bringing bad name to Science and yourself too by making these childish remarks.

03. You are suffering because "Materialists" have taken control of the world and taking it to the direction of destruction.

Two "most deadly wars" in human histories WW-1 and WW-2 were fought not on religious grounds and neither would WW-3 be fought on religious ground.

Very few wars in human history have been fought on "pure religious grounds".

But many people have "misused the name of religion to camouflage their base desires on religious motives"

05. So you are ready to face "any punishment" in the next world? What about this world? Just put your hand in burning flame of a candle and see "how many seconds" you can withstand it?

I like your "courage"…cut this statement of yours and ask it to be placed in your coffin at the time of burial.

06. So "Luck" is your God? Have it your way!!

07. It seems you have never been to Middle east or toured "every country" in the world, otherwise you will not make another of your "childish comment"

08. All of us are brainwashed, you by your "biased media" and we by our study and reasoning.

09. Did you ask the same question with your politicians? What they do? They just live on people, doing NOTHING!!

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#7348 Mar 17, 2013
Muq us civilized people will never join a religion that has it's members kill children by blowing themselves up. Tell you what get your act together and present a more reasonable religion and perhaps some may join of free will.

As it stands now the majority are forced into Islam by birth and kept in Islam by threat of death.
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. How do you define "science" ? What is its scope?
02. You cannot use "materialistic science" to detect Non Materialistic Creator. This is the not the problem of Science. It is your "misuse" of science.
Ask science "can things create themselves" can "any thing be created without design, plan or purpose"?
You are bringing bad name to Science and yourself too by making these childish remarks.
03. You are suffering because "Materialists" have taken control of the world and taking it to the direction of destruction.
Two "most deadly wars" in human histories WW-1 and WW-2 were fought not on religious grounds and neither would WW-3 be fought on religious ground.
Very few wars in human history have been fought on "pure religious grounds".
But many people have "misused the name of religion to camouflage their base desires on religious motives"
05. So you are ready to face "any punishment" in the next world? What about this world? Just put your hand in burning flame of a candle and see "how many seconds" you can withstand it?
I like your "courage"…cut this statement of yours and ask it to be placed in your coffin at the time of burial.
06. So "Luck" is your God? Have it your way!!
07. It seems you have never been to Middle east or toured "every country" in the world, otherwise you will not make another of your "childish comment"
08. All of us are brainwashed, you by your "biased media" and we by our study and reasoning.
09. Did you ask the same question with your politicians? What they do? They just live on people, doing NOTHING!!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#7350 Mar 17, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
Muq us civilized people will never join a religion that has it's members kill children by blowing themselves up. Tell you what get your act together and present a more reasonable religion and perhaps some may join of free will.
As it stands now the majority are forced into Islam by birth and kept in Islam by threat of death.
<quoted text>
You were forced into stupidity by birth, and kept there by your own determination.
Jimmy

London, UK

#7351 Mar 17, 2013
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
You were forced into stupidity by birth, and kept there by your own determination.
Isn't that just what all religious parents / child abusers do?

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#7352 Mar 17, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't that just what all religious parents / child abusers do?
Isn't just what all atheistic parents/child abusers do?

“Trolls are Clueless”

Since: Dec 07

Aptos, California

#7353 Mar 17, 2013
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a mighty fine outlook you have their buddy. How did birth force you to be stupid? Tell me tell me.

Lexington, KY

#7354 Mar 17, 2013
Lardass Buck there has been factually destroyed on here dozens of times and worse, has been unable to keep up with his own lies.

He is going to marry Dave Nelson and already has a dress picked out. Dave likes his men chunky by his own confession and Buck certainly fits that description to a T!

I wish them luck and I am sure Buck will make a lovely bride.
LuLu Ford wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a mighty fine outlook you have their buddy. How did birth force you to be stupid? Tell me tell me.

Lexington, KY

#7355 Mar 17, 2013
As stated before Buck this insult of yours really doesn't make much sense. I realize you are too fat to grasp that. Maybe your blood thinners messing with you eh?

Oh well I suppose you saw me factually destroying your fiancé Dave and had to stand up for your man!
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

#7356 Mar 17, 2013
Atheist Silurist wrote:
<quoted text>
You will dismiss anything you perceive as a threat to your religiously dogmatic beliefs.
Why don't you just admit it, No amount of evidence,however compelling,will ever convince you of something you don't want to accept.
The very same thing can (and has been) said for the follower of the religions of evolutionism and darwinism.

The difference is that I have read both sides I have dismissed the illogical side, hence I have dismissed evolution and all it's off shoots.
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

#7357 Mar 17, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Because it's bollocks.
<quoted text>
Yes evolution is bollocks, so why don't you just admit it.
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

#7358 Mar 17, 2013
madscot wrote:
<quoted text>
That's irrelevant to my question. You wrote :
<quoted text>
I'll ask again. Where in the Bible does it instruct us how to eradicate or even treat Carbapenum-resistant enterobacteria.
We can use the principles of evolution to develop treatments and cures for this. And if you think this disease is nothing you really need to read up on it. This disease makes MRSA look like a runny nose.
Once again it does not, nor does your scared book "the origin of species" nor does any cook books nor does any book of physics and so on and so on.
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

#7359 Mar 17, 2013
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>

1. Yes Gravity is a fact, but the Theory of Gravity or how it works is still been worked on.
2. Evolution is a fact. The Theory of Evolution or how it works is still been worked on.
BTW To quote "hidding":-
"Evolution is the science all modern Biology hangs on."
Yes gravity of a fact so it is the FACT of gravity
Yes evolution is a myth so it is the myth of evolution, there is not today nor has there ever been any scientific evidence for the myth of evolution. If you have some why not poet is right here?
Evolution is not science it is speculative at best
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

#7360 Mar 17, 2013
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>
They do.
No they don’t where has this ever been observed. POST YOU PROOF>
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever head of Superbugs?
So called super bugs = adaptation which is a design feature form creation not evolution.
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it is.
So you claim that today’s TB is a different species from last year’s TB. You are far more stupid than I thought.
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Then why are two different versions?
No there is not there is a day by day account of creation (Genesis Ch 1) and then there is the retelling summation of the same account. Not 2 different accounts.
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

#7361 Mar 17, 2013
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>
What gave that away?
If carbon dating is so good why were living molluscs date at over 100,000 years old, on more than one occasion.

I guess you and lulie mother of pervert are too blind to see anything against your man made religion.
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

#7362 Mar 17, 2013
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>Then like the bible says, your god really did get his azz whooped by the iron chariot?
Where does it say that or anything even close to it. POST BOOK, CHAPTER AND VERSE.
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

#7363 Mar 17, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, you've fallen for the brainwashing.
You've fallen big time.
I am glad to say that I dismissed the evolutionary brainwashing a long time ago.
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

#7364 Mar 17, 2013
polymath257 wrote:
<quoted text>
Clearly you do not understand how a spectrum actually works. First, the gases are not *burning*, they are *glowing*.
For gas to glow it needs to be doing one of two things, one reflecting or second burning.

Evolution and speculation are wrong.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 47 min Thinking 228,482
News Si Robertson, 'Duck Dynasty' Star, Says Atheist... Jul 31 thetruth 42
omens of dead animals (Aug '08) Jul 24 skylar 108
Shadows and sounds Jul 23 Dizy 1
News Looking for a Pagan community in Kentucky? (Mar '12) Jul 4 Pam 11
News What is Asatru? (Dec '10) Jul '15 ex pagan 2
News Sorry Witches, You Won't Be Able to Buy Spells ... Jun '15 Drake_Burrwood 1
More from around the web