Why Atheism Will Replace Religion

Why Atheism Will Replace Religion

There are 14736 comments on the News24 story from Aug 27, 2012, titled Why Atheism Will Replace Religion. In it, News24 reports that:

Please note that for this article "Atheism" also includes agnostics, deists, pagans, wiccans... in other words non-religious.

You will notice this is a statement of fact. And to be fact it is supported by evidence (see references below). Now you can have "faith" that this is not true, but by the very definition of faith, that is just wishful thinking.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News24.

Richardfs

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

#6857 Mar 8, 2013
You gotta be kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
That does not show in my work, you know nothign about me at all, as you just proved again.
Actually we already know more you about you than you think. Each of your posts demonstrates your utter ignorance of Biology, Astronomy, Astrophysics, Geology, Cosmology, Geophysics, Evolution, Mathematics, History, Physics, Logic and the bibull.

In short you are just another raving godbot.

And you don't know how to use the spell checker which is also common among godbots.

Richardfs

“Formerly "Richard"”

In the beginning e=mc^2

#6858 Mar 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Once again I presume you knew what we were talking abotu perhaps I give you too much credit for being able to read and comprehend, by the way as for Mars yes we have begun to currupt it by sending space junk there.
But you said god made everything and "man corrupted the lot"

Make up your mind you can't have it both ways, come on now make up you mind.

Richardfs

“Formerly "Richard"”

In the beginning e=mc^2

#6859 Mar 8, 2013
<quoted text>
The exact number of planets I do not know I never said that I did. Nor did I ever claim to know.
As for the age of the earth there is enough proof in the time line in the BIBLE that they are correct.
How old are you exactly, what you don't know? Then you must not exist.
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

#6860 Mar 8, 2013
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually we already know more you about you than you think. Each of your posts demonstrates your utter ignorance of Biology, Astronomy, Astrophysics, Geology, Cosmology, Geophysics, Evolution, Mathematics, History, Physics, Logic and the bibull.
In short you are just another raving godbot.
And you don't know how to use the spell checker which is also common among godbots.
What is the bibull and what is a godbots. Or can you not spell.

As for the science you only think you know that of me odd are against you in a huge way. Your problem is that you have been so brainwashed by your education (if you have one) you are so closed minded that you cannot see anything passed what you have been brainwashed to see. and what they change that you need re-education, sorry brainwashing) to see their points again.
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

#6861 Mar 8, 2013
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>
But you said god made everything and "man corrupted the lot"
Make up your mind you can't have it both ways, come on now make up you mind.
Once again your lack of comprehension is astounding, get an education.
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

#6862 Mar 8, 2013
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>
I am exactly 47years, 127days, 16hours 45min ans a few second old why do you ask.
Jumper The Wise

Morgantown, KY

#6863 Mar 8, 2013
I hugged a bunch of Atheists today!

Thanks for all the support from the posters on topix for making 'Hug an Atheist Day' so succsessful!

Richardfs

“Formerly "Richard"”

In the beginning e=mc^2

#6864 Mar 8, 2013
<quoted text>
What is the bibull and what is a godbots. Or can you not spell.
As for the science you only think you know that of me odd are against you in a huge way. Your problem is that you have been so brainwashed by your education (if you have one) you are so closed minded that you cannot see anything passed what you have been brainwashed to see. and what they change that you need re-education, sorry brainwashing) to see their points again.
Then according to you, only the uneducated know anything. Humm, in that case you know must everything!!!

I call POE again.

Richardfs

“Formerly "Richard"”

In the beginning e=mc^2

#6865 Mar 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Once again your lack of comprehension is astounding, get an education.
It's your words you don't understand.
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

#6866 Mar 8, 2013
Jumper The Wise wrote:
Thanks for all the support from the posters on topix for making 'Hug an Atheist Day' so successful!
You better be careful you might catch something, like stupidity or ignorance .
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

#6867 Mar 8, 2013
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>
Then according to you, only the uneducated know anything. Humm, in that case you know must everything!!!
I call POE again.
No, I would not say that because that would mean that I might think you actually know something more than copy and paste.

Richardfs

“Formerly "Richard"”

In the beginning e=mc^2

#6868 Mar 8, 2013
<quoted text>
I am exactly 47years, 127days, 16hours 45min ans a few second old why do you ask.
That's is not exact therefore you don't exist.

You said because we don't the exact age of the Verse or the Earth our science wrong

By the same logic, because you do not and can not know your exact age you do not exist.

Please try and keep up you are making this too easy.

Richardfs

“Formerly "Richard"”

In the beginning e=mc^2

#6869 Mar 8, 2013
<quoted text>
You better be careful you might catch something, like stupidity or ignorance .
We have no intention of touching you.
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

#6870 Mar 8, 2013
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>
That's is not exact therefore you don't exist.
You said because we don't the exact age of the Verse or the Earth our science wrong
By the same logic, because you do not and can not know your exact age you do not exist.
Please try and keep up you are making this too easy.
I did not say that because you do not know the exact age (I even gave you a few million years either way) then the earth does not exist. <YOU ARE LIEING ONCE AGAIN BUSTED>
So once again you prove your lack of education and knowledge in this case about logic.
Your science (so called science) is wrong because you base it on guess work and supposition
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

#6871 Mar 8, 2013
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>
We have no intention of touching you.
Best thing you have said all day.

Richardfs

“Formerly "Richard"”

In the beginning e=mc^2

#6872 Mar 8, 2013
<quoted text>
No, I would not say that because that would mean that I might think you actually know something more than copy and paste.
I am only C&P your own words, are you embarrassed by what you have posted?

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#6873 Mar 8, 2013
<quoted text>
The exact number of planets I do not know I never said that I did. Nor did I ever claim to know.
As for the age of the earth there is enough proof in the time line in the BIBLE that they are correct.
Oh...but...didn't you say there WEREN'T billions of planets?
If you don't know how many planets there are, how can you say there aren't billions of them?

Montreal

#6874 Mar 8, 2013
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it hilarious how he claims there AREN'T billions of planets, yet he can't tell us how many there ARE.

Montreal

#6875 Mar 8, 2013
Jumper The Wise wrote:
Thanks for all the support from the posters on topix for making 'Hug an Atheist Day' so succsessful!
I'm going to kiss and hug my boyfriend this Sunday, can we count that in?

Richardfs

“Formerly "Richard"”

In the beginning e=mc^2

#6876 Mar 8, 2013
<quoted text>
I did not say that because you do not know the exact age (I even gave you a few million years either way) then the earth does not exist. <YOU ARE LIEING ONCE AGAIN BUSTED>
So once again you prove your lack of education and knowledge in this case about logic.
Your science (so called science) is wrong because you base it on guess work and supposition
I posted
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>
So in fact you are the one who can not tell the truth...BUSTED.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rev. Mirado Crow (Sep '13) Aug 14 Nobody you know 14
News Woman Explains Why She Kept 100 Dead Cats in He... (Jun '10) Aug 7 Trump Rules Zippy 9
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) Jul '17 John 4,952
News Harrogate mother says foster families are relig... (Nov '15) Jul '17 aunt jamama 53
Do you know where you will spend eternity? Jul '17 JacquelineDeane55 1
News Athiest tells high schoolers God is evil (May '11) Jul '17 unserve satan 8199 844
Midnight Man Madness Jun '17 just sayin 3
More from around the web