Why Atheism Will Replace Religion

Why Atheism Will Replace Religion

There are 14656 comments on the News24 story from Aug 27, 2012, titled Why Atheism Will Replace Religion. In it, News24 reports that:

Please note that for this article "Atheism" also includes agnostics, deists, pagans, wiccans... in other words non-religious.

You will notice this is a statement of fact. And to be fact it is supported by evidence (see references below). Now you can have "faith" that this is not true, but by the very definition of faith, that is just wishful thinking.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News24.

You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

#6714 Mar 7, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet we can provide loads of evidence and all you can do is say "he's real" and pretend that's proof.
What and where is this so called evidence all you have is myth, speculation, theory and mans ideas and interpretation. NO REAL EVIDANCE.
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

#6715 Mar 7, 2013
Very Cynical Person wrote:
<quoted text>You don't say?
How about showing some of that real you talk of.
If your god is real where is this proof?
No matter what evidence I show you, you still would not believe, that is written and that is how it is.

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#6716 Mar 7, 2013
You gotta be kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
No it is just a fact sorry to be the one who has to point it out to you, but you really are stupid. 100% Proven by your comments.
You can't point out a single dumb thing I've said.
LOL.

North Hollywood, CA

#6717 Mar 7, 2013
<quoted text>
I fully agree facts will be facts
FACT NO 1: evolution is a lie made up by foolish men to discredit the GOD of the Bible.
BS
FACT NO 2: There is no scientific evidence to back up the evolution lie.
LOL! There is the fossil record...
FACT NO 3: the world is about 6000 years old.
You have the world mixed up with the crust on your underwear.
FACT NO 4: The creation story is 100% accurate and true.
No, it's crap. And we can dismiss it before we get to verse 6, because it has day and night existing before there is a sun.
FACT NO 5: Science has never proved anything in the BIBLE to be incorrect.
Easy lesson even for a fool like you.
LOL! Well, the world isn't flat, plants can't live without the sun...
Eve was made from Adam's rib. Eve would have had the same DNA Adam did. Eve would have been a man. Looks like god made Adam and Steve after all!

North Hollywood, CA

#6718 Mar 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Calling me a Christian is insulting but I will look over it because you are so stupid. being a fundamentalist Bible GOD follower well that is not an insult. I AM A GOD FUNDIE ADN VERY PROUD OF IT>
You don't believe Jesus died for your sins?
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

#6719 Mar 7, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
So, instead of wasting your time on these threads, why don't you use this knowledge of the FACTS to produce some scientific advancement for the betterment of all mankind?
Maybe you can get your God to heal a well deserving amputee or three? Maybe he will tell you how to cure HIV ... maybe by killing birds and rubbing the blood on the infected bodies, like in Leviticus 14. That would be very news worthy.
Let me know when you and your God gotter dun ... M'kay??
Spending time on here is a fun pass time, I do not perceive this as a waste of time I need to educate and un-brainwash the uneducated and brainwashed. My productive hours are involved in making advancements that will better man kind.

No go out side take off your shoes and walk on the green grass GID created just for you to do that on, if you have none near you find some.

Like with all cancers there is a cure for HIV to be found in creation. But man will insist on perversions to keep it going and the pharmaceutical companies need the money they are paid to keep on looking for nothing, so they wont find it. As for amputees well God heals all the time many 4 limbed people would be amputees with out GOD. The fact that you and others refuse to see His work does not mean he is not active in the world today.
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

#6720 Mar 7, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't believe Jesus died for your sins?
I don't believe in this Jesus.
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

#6721 Mar 7, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
BS
LOL! There is the fossil record...
You have the world mixed up with the crust on your underwear.
No, it's crap. And we can dismiss it before we get to verse 6, because it has day and night existing before there is a sun.
LOL! Well, the world isn't flat, plants can't live without the sun...
Eve was made from Adam's rib. Eve would have had the same DNA Adam did. Eve would have been a man. Looks like god made Adam and Steve after all!
Yes there are fossils the so called record on the other hand is made up.

As I asked you yesterday “What was the surface temperature of the earth 6000 years ago during the 24 hours prior to the creation of the sun?”
Plants live every night without the sun, go figure.
I am surprised you think the world is flat!!
The same old lies keep on surfacing around here let me inform you of GOD, he created man out of dust and breathed into him life he then removed a rib form man (changed the DNA which he had just made) and mad woman.
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

#6722 Mar 7, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't point out a single dumb thing I've said.
LOL.
Try this line
"You have the world mixed up with the crust on your underwear."

A classic stupid statement from Rose_No_Hope
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

#6723 Mar 7, 2013
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me remind you you think:-
1. Anal sex is uncivilised.
2. Girl on girl is uncivilised.
3. Strippers are uncivilised.
4. Saving an invaded country is uncivilised.
But:-
1. Stoning young girls to death is civilised.
2. Female genital mutilation is civilised.
3. Thighing is civilised.
4. Flying planes into buildings is civilised.
5. Suicide bombers are civilised.
Now do tell me how I can be the one who is mentally ill?
First group, No's 1,2 and 3 are perverted not uncivilised.

Second group, No's 2, 3, 4 and 5 are also perversions but also uncivilised.

North Hollywood, CA

#6724 Mar 7, 2013
<quoted text>
I don't believe in this Jesus.
Why all the dodging?
I just asked if you believe Jesus died for your sins.
Any Jesus.
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

#6725 Mar 7, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why all the dodging?
I just asked if you believe Jesus died for your sins.
Any Jesus.
Sorry I thought you were being specific the answer is a categorical NO.

North Hollywood, CA

#6726 Mar 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Yes there are fossils the so called record on the other hand is made up.
Poe's Law.
<
As I asked you yesterday “What was the surface temperature of the earth 6000 years ago during the 24 hours prior to the creation of the sun?”
Plants live every night without the sun, go figure.
LOL. But the sun is still there. Without it it would be close to absolute zero...
BTW, the earth didn't exist before the sun.
<
I am surprised you think the world is flat!!
I don't, but the buy-bull indicates it is.
<
The same old lies keep on surfacing around here let me inform you of GOD, he created man out of dust and breathed into him life he then removed a rib form man (changed the DNA which he had just made) and mad woman.
No, the real explanation is they didn't know about DNA back then.

North Hollywood, CA

#6727 Mar 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Sorry I thought you were being specific the answer is a categorical NO.
If you don't believe in Jesus at all, why do you quote the buy-bull?

Well, god is just made up anyway. You haven't presented any evidence at all that he exists.
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

#6728 Mar 7, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Poe's Law.
LOL. But the sun is still there. Without it it would be close to absolute zero...
BTW, the earth didn't exist before the sun.
I don't, but the buy-bull indicates it is.
No, the real explanation is they didn't know about DNA back then.

So do you deny that man made up the fossil record?
So what was the surface temperature of the earth on the day that GOD created the plants, why don’t you answer it.
What is the buy-bull you are talking about, if you are trying to refer to the BIBLE then no, it does not indicate that the world is flat; perhaps you should actually read it some time.
You are wrong once again GOD does know about DNA seeing as though he was the designer and creator of it He is more than able to alter it to suit the woman.

You asked when you ever said anything stupid well this post proves that most of what you say is stupid.
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

#6729 Mar 7, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't believe in Jesus at all, why do you quote the buy-bull?
Well, god is just made up anyway. You haven't presented any evidence at all that he exists.
I do not quote the buy-bull I don't even know what it is. by the way do you believe the BIBLE as you quoted it.

Nor have you or anyone else presented any evidence that evolution is fact nor that GOD does not exist.

North Hollywood, CA

#6730 Mar 7, 2013
<quoted text>
So do you deny that man made up the fossil record?
Poe's Law.
So what was the surface temperature of the earth on the day that GOD created the plants, why don’t you answer it.
Loaded question, god doesn't exist.
What is the buy-bull you are talking about, if you are trying to refer to the BIBLE then no, it does not indicate that the world is flat; perhaps you should actually read it some time.
I have. That's how I know it does.
You are wrong once again GOD does know about DNA seeing as though he was the designer and creator of it He is more than able to alter it to suit the woman.
You asked when you ever said anything stupid well this post proves that most of what you say is stupid.
Again, the reality is the goat herders who made up the story didn't know about DNA.
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

#6731 Mar 7, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Poe's Law.
<quoted text>
Loaded question, god doesn't exist.
<quoted text>
I have. That's how I know it does.
<quoted text>
Again, the reality is the goat herders who made up the story didn't know about DNA.
You really are stupider than I gave you credit. OK answer these questions if you can or if you dare.
1) Was the fossil record made up and written by men?
2) What was the surface temperature of the earth 6000 years ago?
3) Where in the BIBLE does it say or indicate that the world is flat?\
4) Why could the creator not have modified the DNA of man to make the DNA of woman?
Go on be brave and answer these simple questions. They are actually all I have been asking you to answer which you have not yet done.
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

#6732 Mar 7, 2013
Oh dear Rose_NoHope has run away with here tail between here legs well she would have a tail being an evolutionary modified monkey and all.

Come on Rose_NoHope answer the questions. Or do you need more thinking time to come up with some new insults you are known for.

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

#6733 Mar 7, 2013
<quoted text>
You really are stupider than I gave you credit. OK answer these questions if you can or if you dare.
1) Was the fossil record made up and written by men?
2) What was the surface temperature of the earth 6000 years ago?
3) Where in the BIBLE does it say or indicate that the world is flat?\
4) Why could the creator not have modified the DNA of man to make the DNA of woman?
Go on be brave and answer these simple questions. They are actually all I have been asking you to answer which you have not yet done.
1) No, one might say it's written in stone.

2) About 14C +-2 or there about.

3) "Daniel 4:10-11. In Daniel, the king “saw a tree of great height at the centre of the earth...reaching with its top to the sky and visible to the earth's farthest bounds.” Only with a flat earth could tall tree be visible from “the earth's farthest bounds,”— this is impossible on a spherical earth.
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Biblical_flat_ea... .

4) If that were the case then your perfect god was admitting a mistake.

Do you really want to make it this easy?

NEXT

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 3 min JOEL GEN Y 228,306
News Si Robertson, 'Duck Dynasty' Star, Says Atheist... Jul 26 Shizle 40
omens of dead animals (Aug '08) Jul 24 skylar 108
Shadows and sounds Jul 23 Dizy 1
News Looking for a Pagan community in Kentucky? (Mar '12) Jul 4 Pam 11
News What is Asatru? (Dec '10) Jul 3 ex pagan 2
News Sorry Witches, You Won't Be Able to Buy Spells ... Jun '15 Drake_Burrwood 1
More from around the web