1. No one. In a reality that may well include limitless "multiverses" all variations and permutations of natural laws happen spontaneously somewhere. We just happen to live in one suitable for life. Imagine that.<quoted text>
01. Who changes the condition that instead of "pure chance" the conditions become "favorable"? Newton, Einstein or Darwin or Hubble?
02. Stars might be common as "sand" in this Universe, did you try to "create" a grain of Sand out of "gas"….try and then comment.
03. Looking for scapegoat, and now this "evolution: is a catch word. Blame every good and bad deeds on evolution!!
04. Yes my "leaders" allowed me to complete my University degree and then my Engineering degree too!!
If NASA does not send me to GITMO, I can also have a peek to look thru Hubble telescope and sing praises to my Lord for creating all those wonderful things out there.
You people are really ungrateful brats that even after looking such beauties…you say "tuch, tuch, that galaxy does not look OK at that place…will some one move it 1000 Million light years to the left"
05. Theory of Evolution has become a "tool with Atheists" to beat the religious people with it.
Earlier they were at loss how to explain so many life forms on this earth.
They got rid of all that by "inventing" this Blind Theory of Evolution.
Why should they burn their oil on it. Let Evolution explain every thing by itself.
What one needs is "imagination" and some "Creative artists" to shape and clothe what we excavate from earth.
06. Who "else" can be superpower but "civilized nations"….compared to Iraq and Afghanistan all these 25 and 30 "civilized nations" are superpowers.
07. I wish to the world that they leave "Arabs and Isreal" to settle their scores once for all.
There should be no ceasefire, no UNO sanctions and no deadlines. Let them fight it out?
Would you convey this idea to White House or should I?
2. I believe we create various crystals using something called "vapor deposition" ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemical_vapor_d... ) it's really not that hard. I lack the necessary apparatus.
3. Evolution is a term that describes the modification of species over time to suit changing environments. It's only a "catch word" to people programmed to believe a perfect god created everything 'as is' not very long ago. Silly, huh?
4. Well done! Hubble reveals a Universe that is many billions of years older than your religion allows. Your god created these illusions to confound us? Not very sporting.
5. Oh ... just leave it alone.
6. True enough. Best to behave and not call attention to yourself when surrounded by so many frightful bullies. Hey ... I know ... quit blowing up innocent people!!! The rest of the world would blissfully ignore you again.
7. Haven't y'all already tried that? I think we all know how it would turn out. You couldn't win. Thus the terror game. Pester the giants with thousands of tiny pin-pricks, then cry when they swat you.