Why Atheism Will Replace Religion

Aug 27, 2012 Full story: News24 14,385

Please note that for this article "Atheism" also includes agnostics, deists, pagans, wiccans... in other words non-religious.

You will notice this is a statement of fact. And to be fact it is supported by evidence (see references below). Now you can have "faith" that this is not true, but by the very definition of faith, that is just wishful thinking. Full Story

“Blue Collar Philosopher”

Since: Nov 08

Texas, USA

#6627 Mar 6, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. Who changes the condition that instead of "pure chance" the conditions become "favorable"? Newton, Einstein or Darwin or Hubble?
02. Stars might be common as "sand" in this Universe, did you try to "create" a grain of Sand out of "gas"….try and then comment.
03. Looking for scapegoat, and now this "evolution: is a catch word. Blame every good and bad deeds on evolution!!
04. Yes my "leaders" allowed me to complete my University degree and then my Engineering degree too!!
If NASA does not send me to GITMO, I can also have a peek to look thru Hubble telescope and sing praises to my Lord for creating all those wonderful things out there.
You people are really ungrateful brats that even after looking such beauties…you say "tuch, tuch, that galaxy does not look OK at that place…will some one move it 1000 Million light years to the left"
05. Theory of Evolution has become a "tool with Atheists" to beat the religious people with it.
Earlier they were at loss how to explain so many life forms on this earth.
They got rid of all that by "inventing" this Blind Theory of Evolution.
Why should they burn their oil on it. Let Evolution explain every thing by itself.
What one needs is "imagination" and some "Creative artists" to shape and clothe what we excavate from earth.
06. Who "else" can be superpower but "civilized nations"….compared to Iraq and Afghanistan all these 25 and 30 "civilized nations" are superpowers.
07. I wish to the world that they leave "Arabs and Isreal" to settle their scores once for all.
There should be no ceasefire, no UNO sanctions and no deadlines. Let them fight it out?
Would you convey this idea to White House or should I?
1. No one. In a reality that may well include limitless "multiverses" all variations and permutations of natural laws happen spontaneously somewhere. We just happen to live in one suitable for life. Imagine that.

2. I believe we create various crystals using something called "vapor deposition" ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemical_vapor_d... ) it's really not that hard. I lack the necessary apparatus.

3. Evolution is a term that describes the modification of species over time to suit changing environments. It's only a "catch word" to people programmed to believe a perfect god created everything 'as is' not very long ago. Silly, huh?

4. Well done! Hubble reveals a Universe that is many billions of years older than your religion allows. Your god created these illusions to confound us? Not very sporting.

5. Oh ... just leave it alone.

6. True enough. Best to behave and not call attention to yourself when surrounded by so many frightful bullies. Hey ... I know ... quit blowing up innocent people!!! The rest of the world would blissfully ignore you again.

7. Haven't y'all already tried that? I think we all know how it would turn out. You couldn't win. Thus the terror game. Pester the giants with thousands of tiny pin-pricks, then cry when they swat you.
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

#6628 Mar 6, 2013
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>well said. I just hope it doesn't take the 'Armageddon' these people keep hoping for.
As a Christian and a gay man, I must say the God I worship isn't planning anymore "acts of God" punishments to a society that practices the message of His Son.
Compassion to everyone. Forgiveness to all.
BTW I don't even think a person NEEDS to be a "Christian" or any other faith to understand the 'Christianity' I practice.
As a pervert you obviously know nothing of the God you claim to know and worship. As a pervert you will fall under the condemnation of the Christ who HATES all perverts as He said in his word. He will only show forgiveness to those who are in His word, you as a pervert are not.

Your "Christianity' will only get you one place and that is the lake of fire alongside your real god SATAN>

<YOU DISGUST ME AND GOD>
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

#6629 Mar 6, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, evolution is proven, your god is not. Fact vs faith; fact always wins in the real world.
Who proved evolution where and when? Where is the proof for evolution?

Science need to see you proof as science on the whole has none.
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

#6630 Mar 6, 2013
RHill wrote:
<quoted text>
1. No one. In a reality that may well include limitless "multiverses" all variations and permutations of natural laws happen spontaneously somewhere. We just happen to live in one suitable for life. Imagine that.
2. I believe we create various crystals using something called "vapor deposition" ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemical_vapor_d... ) it's really not that hard. I lack the necessary apparatus.
3. Evolution is a term that describes the modification of species over time to suit changing environments. It's only a "catch word" to people programmed to believe a perfect god created everything 'as is' not very long ago. Silly, huh?
4. Well done! Hubble reveals a Universe that is many billions of years older than your religion allows. Your god created these illusions to confound us? Not very sporting.
5. Oh ... just leave it alone.
1) The odds are billions to one that there would be a planet that is able to support life, no one would contend such odds.
2) Vapour deposition is not creation it is introduction of chemicals into an externally controlled environment. Now try to get one of your so called evolutionary scientists to create anything out of nothing or if you want out of the air without the controlled environment needed in a lab.
3) What is silly would be believing that life spontainiously erupted out of a puddle. Getting a suntan is change due to environment is that your evolution.
4) The data recovered from the Hubble does not show anything of any age it is only data which needs interpreting and is aged by brain washed mindless evolutionists, what data shows a made by date?
5) Don’t like the truth, why not just leave evolution alone, why do you lot have to preach it to everyone, as one of the religion of evolution priests once said “we need to teach the theory of evolution as fact in schools to children as young as possible” as Hitler once said “let me control the schools and the text books and I will control the nations”. Now add 2 + 2 and you get the anti God bias of evolution, evolutionists and the teaching of evolution.

“Leave That Thing Alone!”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#6632 Mar 6, 2013
You gotta be kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
1) The odds are billions to one that there would be a planet that is able to support life, no one would contend such odds.
2) Vapour deposition is not creation it is introduction of chemicals into an externally controlled environment. Now try to get one of your so called evolutionary scientists to create anything out of nothing or if you want out of the air without the controlled environment needed in a lab.
3) What is silly would be believing that life spontainiously erupted out of a puddle. Getting a suntan is change due to environment is that your evolution.
4) The data recovered from the Hubble does not show anything of any age it is only data which needs interpreting and is aged by brain washed mindless evolutionists, what data shows a made by date?
5) Don’t like the truth, why not just leave evolution alone, why do you lot have to preach it to everyone, as one of the religion of evolution priests once said “we need to teach the theory of evolution as fact in schools to children as young as possible” as Hitler once said “let me control the schools and the text books and I will control the nations”. Now add 2 + 2 and you get the anti God bias of evolution, evolutionists and the teaching of evolution.
At the rate you're spewing "stupid", aren't you concerned you'll run out??
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

#6633 Mar 6, 2013
TerryL wrote:
<quoted text>At the rate you're spewing "stupid", aren't you concerned you'll run out??
What is stupid is you, you are showing an ignorance level comparable to none your utter stupidity is so far advanced it is terminal.

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#6634 Mar 6, 2013
<quoted text>
As a pervert you obviously know nothing of the God you claim to know and worship. As a pervert you will fall under the condemnation of the Christ who HATES all perverts as He said in his word. He will only show forgiveness to those who are in His word, you as a pervert are not.
Your "Christianity' will only get you one place and that is the lake of fire alongside your real god SATAN>
<YOU DISGUST ME AND GOD>
God doesn't exist. He's just Santa for grown ups.

North Hollywood, CA

#6635 Mar 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Who proved evolution where and when? Where is the proof for evolution?
LOL. Take a science class, fundie.
Oh, and I've proven the creation myth in Genesis is just that, a Bronze Age myth made up by ignorant goat herders. How can an adult living in the 21st Century believe it!?

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#6636 Mar 6, 2013
<quoted text>Who proved evolution where and when? Where is the proof for evolution?

It's extremely easy to find information on evolution. One of the main proofs for it are old hominid bones.
Everyone knows about the homo habilis, the first known humans, unless you're stupid.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homo_habilis

Here's your proof. It literally took me less than a minute to find it by searching "first known humans."

North Hollywood, CA

#6637 Mar 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Well, fundie, there are billions of planets.
Fundie, quit copying stuff off of creation "science" sites and take a middle school science class. Evolution doesn't cover the origins of life.
5) Don’t like the truth, why not just leave evolution alone, why do you lot have to preach it to everyone, as one of the religion of evolution priests once said “we need to teach the theory of evolution as fact in schools to children as young as possible” as Hitler once said “let me control the schools and the text books and I will control the nations”.
Godwin's law.
Now add 2 + 2 and you get the anti God bias of evolution, evolutionists and the teaching of evolution.
God is just a myth.

Montreal

#6638 Mar 6, 2013
Facts will be taught.
Stories of magical fairies won't be taught.

What is silly is believing everything was made by something that came from nothing...oh wait, did I just repeat you?
Looks like your god seems to have appeared out of nowhere and from nothing as well!

Montreal

#6639 Mar 6, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>LOL. Take a science class, fundie.
Oh, and I've proven the creation myth in Genesis is just that, a Bronze Age myth made up by ignorant goat herders. How can an adult living in the 21st Century believe it!?
How?
Through a lack of education, in which the highly religious are very good at.
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

#6640 Mar 6, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
God doesn't exist. He's just Santa for grown ups.
You totally stupid ignoramus, that proves just how much you know. Now go on and back up your claim.
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

#6641 Mar 6, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. Take a science class, fundie.
Ok, I know science better than you do I mast say, now prove your little evolution lie, and the lie that creation is a myth. GO ON

“Leave That Thing Alone!”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#6642 Mar 6, 2013
<quoted text>
What is stupid is you, you are showing an ignorance level comparable to none your utter stupidity is so far advanced it is terminal.
Wow... that's pretty weak. I see your punctuation skills are severly lacking as well. Good job, Sparky
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

#6643 Mar 6, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
It's extremely easy to find information on evolution. One of the main proofs for it are old hominid bones.
Everyone knows about the homo habilis, the first known humans, unless you're stupid.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homo_habilis
Here's your proof. It literally took me less than a minute to find it by searching "first known humans."
I am sure you did but that is not proof it is opinion not even good opinion, ever heard of Lucy look that up and see just how much proof there is.

Don't you just love it could be 1.4 - 2.33 million years old, we think it might be what a load of utter crap.
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

#6644 Mar 6, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Facts will be taught.
Stories of magical fairies won't be taught.
What is silly is believing everything was made by something that came from nothing...oh wait, did I just repeat you?
Looks like your god seems to have appeared out of nowhere and from nothing as well!
What facts where are the so called facts you have nothing but opinion and les to support evolution.

GOD did not appear out of nowhere fool. Tell me how life formed out of a puddle and why with everything you lot claim to know why can you not reproduce it/
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

#6645 Mar 6, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, fundie, there are billions of planets.

Fundie, quit copying stuff off of creation "science" sites and take a middle school science class. Evolution doesn't cover the origins of life.

Godwin's law.
<quoted text>
God is just a myth.
No there are not billions of planets you stupid ignorant fool
Oh dear you know so little evolution does cover the origins of life if not then how did life get here if it did not evolve or was it created by GOD>

Evolution is a myth propagated by the anti-GOD lobby to spread their lies.
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

#6646 Mar 6, 2013
TerryL wrote:
<quoted text>Wow... that's pretty weak. I see your punctuation skills are severly lacking as well. Good job, Sparky
Don't you know that you should end e sentence with a full stop, STUPID.

There is a saying about glass houses, you should apply it.

“Fortes Fortuna Juvat, ”

Since: Dec 09

Wichita. Ks.

#6647 Mar 6, 2013
<quoted text>
What facts where are the so called facts you have nothing but opinion and les to support evolution.
GOD did not appear out of nowhere fool. Tell me how life formed out of a puddle and why with everything you lot claim to know why can you not reproduce it/
Come on now you claim we came from out of nothing.
Out of the mind of a god or gods.
You have not produced your god.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 9 min Dragnet52 203,306
Bloomfield woman behind Ten Commandments monume... Oct 10 Liam R 3
Wiccan Arrested on Child Rape Charges (Apr '10) Oct 9 Lee County NC 46
I...(gulp) am a Pagan Agnostic Taoist Sep 28 Ol Fuddy Duddy 2
Respecting belief: why should you? And why shou... Sep 21 thetruth 21
Pagan caught performing naked ritual with teena... (Nov '12) Sep '14 Kathwynn 14
Who exactly was Gjoub, and should I trust him? (Mar '09) Sep '14 Kathwynn 503

Pagan/Wiccan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE