Why Atheism Will Replace Religion

Aug 27, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: News24

Please note that for this article "Atheism" also includes agnostics, deists, pagans, wiccans... in other words non-religious.

You will notice this is a statement of fact. And to be fact it is supported by evidence (see references below). Now you can have "faith" that this is not true, but by the very definition of faith, that is just wishful thinking.
Comments
5,921 - 5,940 of 14,385 Comments Last updated Nov 23, 2013

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Bobby The great wrote:
<quoted text>Oh dear here we go again Yes I do know that my God exists, with actual knowledge based on facts. If you don't want to see those facts then your loss not mine.

And yes 'asurity' is a word.
Really, give me a link to an online dictionary, well known like Webster's, with the word "asurity" defined.

You also have no facts, otherwise you would have presented them a long time ago.

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Bobby The great wrote:
<quoted text>Lucky for me I am not believing a 'mistranslated 2000 year old book'.
You obviously aren't Jewish, we've gathered that from your posts, even then, it's been changed over the years.

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Here you go Colin.

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/3...
Bobby the Grate wrote:
<quoted text>
When did I mention the word 'hell' quote me the post number you will find I never did. You are a lair not me.
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

I like freedom and equality.....So religion is not for me.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

sickofit wrote:
I like freedom and equality.....So religion is not for me.
Freedom of choice. Freedom to believe or not to believe.
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Freedom of choice. Freedom to believe or not to believe.
Yep my life,choose for myself to beleive in a cult myth or be sane and live with facts.

“Leave That Thing Alone!”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Bobby The great wrote:
<quoted text>
I am so very glad that you admit that you and your small minded cronies are pathetic, well said.
Ooohh... the old "I know you are but what am I?" school yard tactic. Well played. That'll really show 'em!
Siro

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Colin The Zionist wrote:
<quoted text>
No it is not the same faith all, you need to do is study the character of the God of the Bible YHVH and that of the muslim god allah. They are not the same in any way.
There is only one God - The God of Abraham
Whether you call him Jehovah, YHVH, Holy Father or Allah.
He is one and the same for his unity is one.
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
One myth one lie many cults.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Bobby The great wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree but the evidence I have submitted to our court is not from anonymous authors or anonymous accounts nor are they full of absurdities. The facts remain the facts your denial of them does not make them false.
The Gospels are anonymous and they are full of absurdities. So are the Old Testament stories. What else do you have?

Since: Apr 08

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Colin The Zionist wrote:
<quoted text>
Visit the Jerusalem Museum
Show me a link to this evidence and then explain why it supports the myth of Exodus.

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Colin The Zionist wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you want me to go are you scared of me still. YUP that is it.
I knew I'd flush you out - looks like I was right.

You can't hide behind socks, Colin; everyone knew it was you.

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Colin The Zionist wrote:
<quoted text>
What!!!!! I got mad, no I simply pitied you for your lack of understanding of the Bible. Big difference.
No use you denying it.

I quoted the Bible and you got mad.

I guess you can't handle the fact that the scriptures I quoted clearly tell the reader to fear the god of the Bible.

Let's have another look at Ecclesiastes 12:13-14

"Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man. For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil."

Does it tell you to love the god of the Bible?

Nope.

It tells you to fear him.

“Blue Collar Philosopher”

Since: Nov 08

Texas, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? What happened to the Father, Son & Holy Spirit Trinity thing I was indoctrinated with? Don't tell me it's all BOGUS!!! If the number of statues, paintings, stained glass windows and glow-in-the-dark dash board ornaments are any indication (and really, what else do we have to go by?) then Jesus and his Mom have attained deity status. And if Jehovah-of-Infinite-Love and Allah-of-the-Avenging-Sword are the same person, he really needs therapy. All the worshiping must be really confusing for him. If we really loved him, we'd have seek help.

Texas, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Colin The Zionist wrote:
In case you are wondering the poster called "Bobby the Grate" is not me Colin the Zionist nor is it Bobby the great.
Secondly in case you are wondering the name Bobby the Great is used by another person and I logged onto his system I was not trying to hide my ID as the Famous Colin The Zionist.
I changed back as soon as I noticed.
So ... are y'all like, sequestered together? Members of the same commune? Peas from the same pod? Prisoners in the same cell? Children of the same parents? Do they know you're playing on the computer? Do godbots dream of electric sheep?

Texas, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Colin The Zionist wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have any evidence that God does not exist, do you know everything about everything, NO, how do you know that God is not evident in what you don't know or understand?
You guys have a really hard time with this concept, don't you? Things that don't exist ... DO NOT LEAVE EVIDENCE!!! Presuming the evidence for something that doesn't exist resides in the area of things we do not fully understand is LUDICROUS!!! Sorry I had to shout, but when I see ignorance on this scale I get upset.

"An intelligent person knows a little bit about everything and everything about something." Albert Einstein

Texas, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Colin The Zionist wrote:
<quoted text>
Visit the Jerusalem Museum
What do they have? Fossilized foot prints? Preserved fish that died when the Red Sea parted? Ashes not from the Burning Bush? Invitation scrolls from the party the Egyptians threw when y'all left?
Siro

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

RHill wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? What happened to the Father, Son & Holy Spirit Trinity thing I was indoctrinated with? Don't tell me it's all BOGUS!!! If the number of statues, paintings, stained glass windows and glow-in-the-dark dash board ornaments are any indication (and really, what else do we have to go by?) then Jesus and his Mom have attained deity status. And if Jehovah-of-Infinite-Love and Allah-of-the-Avenging-Sword are the same person, he really needs therapy. All the worshiping must be really confusing for him. If we really loved him, we'd have seek help.
I'm not a trinitarian.

Texas, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a trinitarian.
Well ... thank goodness! The mind doth rebel ...

Texas, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Colin The Zionist wrote:
<quoted text>
No it is not the same faith all, you need to do is study the character of the God of the Bible YHVH and that of the muslim god allah. They are not the same in any way.
They're both invisible. They both live in Heaven. They both like virgins!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Pagan/Wiccan Forum right now

Search the Pagan/Wiccan Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 20 min Alex WM 200,063
The Coming Christian Revolt 2 hr Liam R 242
Monday Night Murder Mystery: Cursed in the Act:... 21 hr Jumper The wise 1
Speaking of religion: Pagans stir a fuss in Beebe Jul 22 selatla 105
Pagan ritual bid to find Brighton and Hove lott... (Nov '13) Jul 20 abukar 3
Pagan High Priest Claims Discrimination by City... Jul 16 Travis Frey 28
Pat Robertson Blames 'Witchcraft In The Family'... Jul 15 Gremlin 2
•••
•••