Why Atheism Will Replace Religion

Aug 27, 2012 Full story: News24 14,477

Please note that for this article "Atheism" also includes agnostics, deists, pagans, wiccans... in other words non-religious.

You will notice this is a statement of fact. And to be fact it is supported by evidence (see references below). Now you can have "faith" that this is not true, but by the very definition of faith, that is just wishful thinking. Full Story
Siro

Seven Hills, Australia

#5887 Feb 21, 2013
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>Dookie, everyone shits, or else they die. Also Dookie, healthy people shit with regularity.
Well looking at your postings it would seem that you are quite regular and healthy

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#5888 Feb 21, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
See there you go again, blaming people for your old age a your squirt problems. No big deal, that happens with old age. It will soon be over.
Ridiculous cult f*ck with no morals. Probably typing from a prison.
Bobby The great

Auckland, New Zealand

#5889 Feb 21, 2013
TerryL wrote:
<quoted text>Former NBA player "God Shammgod" is an actual person and the only time I will capitalize the word 'god'. Until I am made aware of another actual person that has that name, and I need to reference it in a post, it will remain lower case unless I start a sentence with it.
BTW... how many names does the Christian god have anyway?
So If you do not capitalise a title why do we capitalise Dr, Mr, Mrs, Ms, Miss, Prof, and about 2500 more. You reaction to the "Christian" God is amazing you are nothing more than a lost little fart with no one to stink up so you come here with your verbal diarrhoea and spew all over the place.

It is very simple in a Judaeo-Christian society 'God' means the God of the Bible 'god' means the rest. Should be a simple fact even for a moron like you. The fact that you insist to use 'god' for every thing only proves that you are ignorant of the linguistic rules of the English language.

As for God's name he only has one it is a Hebrew name transliterated like this 'YHVH", once again simple.
Bobby The great

Auckland, New Zealand

#5890 Feb 21, 2013
TerryL wrote:
<quoted text>Former NBA player "God Shammgod" is an actual person and the only time I will capitalize the word 'god'.?
Your loss no one else's.
Bobby The great

Auckland, New Zealand

#5891 Feb 21, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
We could call your mythical god Turd. Would you like that better?
<quoted text>
You are free to call Him anything you like but it will do you no good, you will still have to face Him when your time of judgment comes then you will see the truth. By the way before you get all twisted this is not a threat it is a promise.

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

#5892 Feb 21, 2013
Bobby The great wrote:
<quoted text>
You are free to call Him anything you like but it will do you no good, you will still have to face Him when your time of judgment comes then you will see the truth. By the way before you get all twisted this is not a threat it is a promise.
It is a threat and "Turd" it is then.

"Fix reason firmly in her seat, and call to her tribunal every fact, every opinion. Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blindfolded fear."
Thomas Jefferson
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

#5893 Feb 21, 2013
Religion world wide is dying out. Simple fact. there is less serious religous people each year.
Bobby The great

Auckland, New Zealand

#5894 Feb 21, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a threat and "Turd" it is then.
Be free Lame Brain be free to spend eternity in everlasting fire, enjoy it. By the way Jefferson was a turd.
Bobby The great

Auckland, New Zealand

#5895 Feb 21, 2013
sickofit wrote:
Religion world wide is dying out. Simple fact. there is less serious religous people each year.
You obviously know nothing about islam, the world dominator and destructor.
Bobby The great

Auckland, New Zealand

#5896 Feb 21, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a threat ...
Take this PROMISE any why you want, it is a fact, a promise, a reality, and your future. Your throw the dice.

#5897 Feb 21, 2013
Bobby The great wrote:
<quoted text>
Be free Lame Brain be free to spend eternity in everlasting fire, enjoy it. By the way Jefferson was a turd.
You have no evidence this everlasting fire exists.

Religion is for frightened infantile minds who prefer absurdities to uncertainties.

#5898 Feb 21, 2013
Bobby The great wrote:
<quoted text>
Take this PROMISE any why you want, it is a fact, a promise, a reality, and your future. Your throw the dice.
You have not established any facts to support your superstitions.
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

#5899 Feb 21, 2013
Bobby The great wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously know nothing about islam, the world dominator and destructor.
They are still dying as a religion. Each year this world see,s less religous people. GOOD,.
Bobby The great

Auckland, New Zealand

#5900 Feb 21, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no evidence this everlasting fire exists.
Religion is for frightened infantile minds who prefer absurdities to uncertainties.
If your above statement is correct you must live in constant fear. I feel sorry for you.

One day you will know that there is everlasting fire made just for you.
Bobby The great

Auckland, New Zealand

#5901 Feb 21, 2013
sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
They are still dying as a religion. Each year this world see,s less religous people. GOOD,.
I guess your mathematics is not all that good.
Bobby The great

Auckland, New Zealand

#5902 Feb 21, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
You have not established any facts to support your superstitions.
I don't need to, I know it's all real.
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

#5903 Feb 21, 2013
Bobby The great wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess your mathematics is not all that good.
Real good. What fact dont you get??? In the USA hundreds of churches close each year. Religion is dying.

Since: Apr 08

Nottingham, UK

#5904 Feb 21, 2013
Bobby The great wrote:
<quoted text>
IANS isn't around but I'm sure he won't mind me borrowing his analogy:

Are you shaking your scary chicken on a stick at us?

“Leave That Thing Alone!”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#5905 Feb 21, 2013
Bobby The great wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need to, I know it's all real.
Would you accept the same type of evidence you use to proclaim your 'god' as 'real' to be used against you in a trial?

“Leave That Thing Alone!”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#5906 Feb 21, 2013
sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
Real good. What fact dont you get??? In the USA hundreds of churches close each year. Religion is dying.
IMO, if it wasn't for people fearing backlash from family, friends and communities... they'd be closing a hell of a lot faster

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 2 hr JOEL 207,585
Satanists Unveil Design for Statehouse Statue (Jan '14) Dec 22 thefinestallmoved... 18
torn sash Dec 21 Wanderinsoul 1
Student expelled for casting a spell (Jan '14) Nov '14 Stay6c 6
Is reincarnation real?? (Feb '11) Nov '14 holysupremacy 70
Looking to correspond with Pagan's Nov '14 GordonM 1
drawing with pen Nov '14 scribbles 1
More from around the web