Why Atheism Will Replace Religion

Aug 27, 2012 Full story: News24 14,385

Please note that for this article "Atheism" also includes agnostics, deists, pagans, wiccans... in other words non-religious.

You will notice this is a statement of fact. And to be fact it is supported by evidence (see references below). Now you can have "faith" that this is not true, but by the very definition of faith, that is just wishful thinking. Full Story

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#5805 Feb 18, 2013
Why fight anyone Muq? Why not just live in peace with all? See you just admitted the Quran leads you to violence.
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
When they find out there is much more in fighting their "enemies" than fighting with each other.
And there will be no Shia and no Sunni then only Muslims.
There is no "Shia" Muslim or "Sunni" Muslim in Quran or sayings of our prophet.

“Leave That Thing Alone!”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#5806 Feb 18, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
I found this site a while ago, people on it title themselves as "True Christians."
Take a look, why don't you:
http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php...
LOL! I've been there before! It is the definition of 'POE'. A few years ago, there were fundies posting links to that site on a religious borad I was drawn into!! LOL!

“Blue Collar Philosopher”

Since: Nov 08

Texas, USA

#5807 Feb 18, 2013
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>Cow, horse, alligator? A burger is a burger. Of those three the gator was the best. Still I had not known that it was horse that was the original steak tartare.
It is what a chef can do it, that takes it from just food to the purely divine fare known as gourmet.
http://shizuokagourmet.com/2010/02/24/horseme...
I've been to the UK several times so I've probably already had horse and can only say ... tastes like chicken.

Texas, USA

#5808 Feb 18, 2013
albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, he had a brother named Craig Christ....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =yH1cFnzzp7wXX
Sounds like my kinda Christ ... LMFAO!!!

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

#5809 Feb 18, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh but of course oh Wise and Wonderful Wizard of Oogah Boogah. What discipline is your Ph.D in?
Which one?
Jumper The Wise

Owensboro, KY

#5810 Feb 18, 2013
<quoted text>Now that was a pathetic failure in attempted insult.
I am neither Australian, Japanese nor French, though you couldn't have known that. I am though, rather fond of a good steak tartare, and I do recognize that what is considered gourmet in one culture, may not be in another.
CIP: Do you eat chitins?
Well,I wasn't thinking of people's ethnic back grounds when I said that.
I don't go there as you seem to do.
Jumper The Wise

Owensboro, KY

#5811 Feb 18, 2013
<quoted text>Peaking? Is that some new slang for what you are really doing in the lady's rest room. Your superior education, fails you yet again.
Hint: Spelling is not your strong suit. Try instead "peking" or "peeking", now that you know that your first choice wasn't the correct one.
'Hint' nobody likes a know it all.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#5812 Feb 18, 2013
Jumper The Wise wrote:
<quoted text>'Hint' nobody likes a know it all.
Reason Petrified doesn't know crap. Lol!

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#5813 Feb 18, 2013
TerryL wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! I've been there before! It is the definition of 'POE'. A few years ago, there were fundies posting links to that site on a religious borad I was drawn into!! LOL!
Besides, knowing that people like the likes of those from the Westboro Baptist Church exist makes me believe that the site is not a parody.

“Leave That Thing Alone!”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#5814 Feb 18, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Besides, knowing that people like the likes of those from the Westboro Baptist Church exist makes me believe that the site is not a parody.
Good point

Chicago, IL

#5815 Feb 18, 2013
Sounds way cooler than Jesus!:)
RHill wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like my kinda Christ ... LMFAO!!!

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Earth,TX

#5816 Feb 18, 2013
RHill wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been to the UK several times so I've probably already had horse and can only say ... tastes like chicken.
:D
They say that about everything but chicken.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#5817 Feb 18, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Is wahabi in the koran? It matters not, since most muslims are sunni, islamic turmoil will not end soon.
You lot just need to chill out.
<quoted text>
There is nothing like WAHABI in Quran, and there is nothing like Shia or Sunni in Islam either.

It is Muslims who have divided themselves into these sects and fighting with each other against the express warnings given by Quran and sayings of our prophet.

Because of that Muslims are harming themselves more than the Non Muslims, Non Muslims are watching and feeling happy and fanning their fights and supply both sides with arms and ammunition and first show their concern for one group and then for another group.

While the reality is that they do not like ANY Muslim, be him a Shia, or a Sunni or a Wahabi, or of any so called sects!!

That is why I deal with Muslims and Non Muslims issues. and not these sects and denominations.

Lexington, KY

#5818 Feb 18, 2013
You have deplorable morals. Most animals have superior morals in comparison.
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing like WAHABI in Quran, and there is nothing like Shia or Sunni in Islam either.
It is Muslims who have divided themselves into these sects and fighting with each other against the express warnings given by Quran and sayings of our prophet.
Because of that Muslims are harming themselves more than the Non Muslims, Non Muslims are watching and feeling happy and fanning their fights and supply both sides with arms and ammunition and first show their concern for one group and then for another group.
While the reality is that they do not like ANY Muslim, be him a Shia, or a Sunni or a Wahabi, or of any so called sects!!
That is why I deal with Muslims and Non Muslims issues. and not these sects and denominations.
Jumper The Wise

Owensboro, KY

#5819 Feb 18, 2013
Well She-ight!

Texas, USA

#5820 Feb 18, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You may note, between paranoid delusions, that most of the Middle East loves to brandish their AK47's ... mass produced by your Russian/Chinese friends. I'd start there with finger pointing regarding who is "fanning" your internal squabbles.

It's rather difficult to "like" someone who is basically saying "convert to my primitive religion or I will kill you". Not in my neighborhood anyway, where it's more like "I'm okay, you're okay". Of course, as news of such practices as "thighing", female genitalia mutilation and how y'all treat your Ethiopian servants, etc. leak out, it becomes even more difficult. Y'all have A LOT of housecleaning to do before you're going to win any popularity contests.

Lexington, KY

#5821 Feb 18, 2013
It doesn't matter who is selling the gun but rather who is pulling the trigger.
RHill wrote:
<quoted text>
You may note, between paranoid delusions, that most of the Middle East loves to brandish their AK47's ... mass produced by your Russian/Chinese friends. I'd start there with finger pointing regarding who is "fanning" your internal squabbles.
It's rather difficult to "like" someone who is basically saying "convert to my primitive religion or I will kill you". Not in my neighborhood anyway, where it's more like "I'm okay, you're okay". Of course, as news of such practices as "thighing", female genitalia mutilation and how y'all treat your Ethiopian servants, etc. leak out, it becomes even more difficult. Y'all have A LOT of housecleaning to do before you're going to win any popularity contests.

Earth,TX

#5822 Feb 18, 2013
Jumper The Wise wrote:
<quoted text>Well,I wasn't thinking of people's ethnic back grounds when I said that.
I don't go there as you seem to do.
Your post >>> Jumper The Wise wrote:
<quoted text>Yea! Just like the 'grade' of horse-meat you guys have been eating. <<<

Did you notice the words "you guys", how about "'grade' of horse-meat", that looks to me like the words stupid and liar are top of the list when it comes to describing you.

Earth,TX

#5823 Feb 18, 2013
Jumper The Wise wrote:
<quoted text>'Hint' nobody likes a know it all.
Hint? You offer a hint and then completely ditch any point you might have been attempting to make? Ok, so you are back to the vapid hole, and you have managed to get back in without ever getting out.

Hint: A hint would be a clue leading to possibly solving a obscure point. No point, so no need for a hint.

Earth,TX

#5824 Feb 19, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Reason Petrified doesn't know crap. Lol!
When you are right, you're right, and this time you are right. When it comes to excrement, I defer to your elite education which has provided you with an unsurpassed submersion in all things fecal. What I recognise the smell of, you are literally slathered in. What I step around, you wade off into. What I flush away, forgotten, you roll and frolic in. I don't know shit, but you sure do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 2 hr Shamma 203,454
Bloomfield woman behind Ten Commandments monume... Oct 10 Liam R 3
Wiccan Arrested on Child Rape Charges (Apr '10) Oct 9 Lee County NC 46
I...(gulp) am a Pagan Agnostic Taoist Sep 28 Ol Fuddy Duddy 2
Respecting belief: why should you? And why shou... Sep 21 thetruth 21
Pagan caught performing naked ritual with teena... (Nov '12) Sep '14 Kathwynn 14
Who exactly was Gjoub, and should I trust him? (Mar '09) Sep '14 Kathwynn 503

Pagan/Wiccan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE