Why Atheism Will Replace Religion

Aug 27, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: News24

Please note that for this article "Atheism" also includes agnostics, deists, pagans, wiccans... in other words non-religious.

You will notice this is a statement of fact. And to be fact it is supported by evidence (see references below). Now you can have "faith" that this is not true, but by the very definition of faith, that is just wishful thinking.

Comments (Page 278)

Showing posts 5,541 - 5,560 of14,385
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5764
Feb 16, 2013
 
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
As I told you, you better see a mental doctor and tell that 25 hours a day, you see people "thighing" their babies and infants.
May be he will find a cure for you.
Why do you not focus on how many people are murdered each day in the whole world?
Just make their count and lament on this thread for so many lives lost each day.
That might take your mind off the "thighing of infants and children" for a while.
PS:
Are you the "Only Mother" on this thread? I did not see any one so bothered about "Thighing"? Did some one did any thing to your child? That might make a sense of your non sense.
Had I ever have seen even one bastard thigh a baby, he would be minus his penis. I would have cut it off, sliced the offensive organ from the perpetrators body.

I am the lioness, and until all women are again lioness, this will never end. What your filthy religion and culture will not protect, others will have no choice but to protect.

Your kind of filth is signing it's own death knell with these insane but protected practices. Little by little, your children grow and will remember their own pains, and they won't want that for their children. They are the ones you will lose from your horrible religion. These threads help to spread the truth about you monsters.

If you and others like you weren't here in the atheist forum, I would have never known that you sickos use babies as sex toys. Thank you, you have given me purpose here, I can never again not say it and say it loudly. You are monsters and thighing babies is demented. What no one says is how many babies are destroyed by you dirty fuckers, how many die, how many are choked to death.

So how many have you killed? How many have you used?

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5765
Feb 16, 2013
 
MUQ you are dirty beyond belief. Know that as long as even one child on this earth, is being used as a sex toy for a grown mans gratification, this is my business. I am human, I am a mother and I know a truth, that you don't know.

Have you ever watched a chicken with her babies? She will protect them with her life, I've seen a chicken attack a fox, that was carrying off her biddie. Have you watched cats, or any animal mother, if they can't hide the babies, then you will get clawed for reaching for them. It is the way nature has instructed every mother to respond to threats. Look at a dog, owned by people, with her first litter she will bite you, she will nip and growl, she doesn't want to hurt people but she will protect her young. Now when she has her second litter things will have changed, she now is shamed, she has been rebuked for aggressiveness towards people, who feel that they should be able to make the choice whether they will touch the babies. Now her instinct is still there, but she will no longer bite you. People have over ridden nature.

We as adults are meant to be the protectors, and not the users of our human infants. We adults, are to shield and provide for them, and there is no part of a newborn child that requires an adult penis in it or on it. There is no adult penis that has any cause to touch a child.The practice of thighing is abnormal human behavior. It is nothing but men giving in the urge to fuck anything that it can fit into. Greed and debauchery, these are the words that really tell who you maniacs are.

You bastards have broken down your women where they are not even the equal of a chicken hen in protecting her young. Mutilate a girl and the fear never leaves her, beat down who she was meant to be, and rape your own infants. That mother won't do what I would do to you. That penis would be sliced from your body,. As the offending organ it would be best removed, isn't that how it works? A thief loses a hand, and a man thighing a child loses his penis? It's called justice.

You are as monstrous, as if it were "you" thighing the children. Is it you? Why is it a sore subject? Doesn't your religion and your culture tell you that the needs of your genitalia, come before anything else. Not one time have you ever said, " I, MUQ would never do that to a baby, you MUQ have never said, even once, that you had never done that to a child, you never once said that it was wrong, you never once said it was distasteful, you have never once even hinted that a baby boy seconds after leaving his mothers womb isn't what you want for a sex toy, you have never said it MUQ, you have said nothing that we could mistake for humanity.

Are you OK, with the idea of men using their penises on your body. Is it Ok, for them to use "you" for gratification? If you don't want it done to you, then you have no right to do it to a baby. As a man, you fail. A man could not, would not even consider permitting this to happen. A man would die before letting it happen. It is my job as a human mother to say to you, NO! You cannot touch the children. Your religion, your culture, it is all trash, if it won't protect it's own infants.
Jumper The Wise

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5766
Feb 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>No you are not. Education shows in your every act, and you have shown none, at all. Other than basic primary skills, and a rudimentary grasp of the buybull, you've got nothing. And worst of all, you want nothing. You have long read these threads, and accepted that your god would make you cook and eat children and you are OK with that. You've got a fake god, a fake religion and a fake holier than thou facade.
Naw...YOU are a 'facade'! what ever that is.

So if I'm so uneducated,how could I know the meaning of hate?

All I feel is love and pity for you.
And that's the saddest part of this whole situation.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5767
Feb 16, 2013
 
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
As I told you, you better see a mental doctor and tell that 25 hours a day, you see people "thighing" their babies and infants.
May be he will find a cure for you.
Why do you not focus on how many people are murdered each day in the whole world?
Just make their count and lament on this thread for so many lives lost each day.
That might take your mind off the "thighing of infants and children" for a while.
PS:
Are you the "Only Mother" on this thread? I did not see any one so bothered about "Thighing"? Did some one did any thing to your child? That might make a sense of your non sense.
I can never unsee, that which I have seen. And I now know what you are capable of, I will not turn away, I will not hide my eyes, I will see who you are.

Had I ever have seen even one bastard thigh a baby, he would be minus his penis. I would have cut it off, sliced the offensive organ from the perpetrators body.

I am the lioness, and until all women are again lioness, this will never end. What your filthy religion and culture will not protect, others will have no choice but to protect.

Your kind of filth is signing it's own death knell with these insane but protected practices. Little by little, your children grow and will remember their own pains, and they won't want that for their children. They are the ones you will lose from your horrible religion. These threads help to spread the truth about you monsters.

If you and others like you weren't here in the atheist forum, I would have never known that you sickos use babies as sex toys.

Thank you, you have given me purpose here, I can never again not say it and I will say it loudly. You are monsters and thighing babies is demented. What no one is saying is how many babies are destroyed by you dirty fuckers, how many die, how many are choked to death.

So how many innocent children have you killed MUQ? How many have you used?
Anti atheist

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5768
Feb 16, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

I'm sure America and Israel blowing up kids to pieces is a lot better isn't it you sick freak !

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5770
Feb 17, 2013
 
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>Apparently you are unaware of the reference.
Apparently you are terrible at trolling.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5771
Feb 17, 2013
 
Jumper The Wise wrote:
<quoted text>Naw...YOU are a 'facade'! what ever that is.
So if I'm so uneducated,how could I know the meaning of hate?
All I feel is love and pity for you.
And that's the saddest part of this whole situation.
Idiot. Facade is a first and second grade word.
EdSed

Wishaw, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5772
Feb 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Anti atheist wrote:
I'm sure America and Israel blowing up kids to pieces is a lot better isn't it you sick freak !
At least the USA,(like any other broadly representative government) is motivated by its electorate to make the world a safer and more peaceful place. Representative governments do this best, however imperfectly.

Religious dogmas like Islamism and Zionism are the dangers to peace. My experience is that its difficult to reason with people who 'know Allah', or who know that god-gave them (whatever they imagine she gave them).

“Blue Collar Philosopher”

Since: Nov 08

Texas, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5773
Feb 17, 2013
 
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
As I told you, you better see a mental doctor and tell that 25 hours a day, you see people "thighing" their babies and infants.
May be he will find a cure for you.
Why do you not focus on how many people are murdered each day in the whole world?
Just make their count and lament on this thread for so many lives lost each day.
That might take your mind off the "thighing of infants and children" for a while.
PS:
Are you the "Only Mother" on this thread? I did not see any one so bothered about "Thighing"? Did some one did any thing to your child? That might make a sense of your non sense.
I would think that Christian and Atheist alike would find Pedophilic Priests and baby "thighing" camel jocks repugnant. I was unaware of the practice and your religion's endorsement of it until it was brought up here. I wish I could somehow unlearn of it. Like Reason Personified, I look for your condemnation of the practice, but then ... you can't can you? All you can do is compare it to other evils and hope that it somehow loses significance. I personally find ANY sexual contact or congress between ANY adult and ANY child grossly inappropriate and deserving the application of baseball bat justice.

Of course, in the case of Islam, thighing is clearly the first step in an organized and carefully laid out program for the total oppression and subjugation of women. It is upon these broken bodies and psyches that Islamic men hope to elevate themselves to the level of civilized humanity. Well, it ain't working Achmed, in fact, it's having the opposite effect. It will be a GREAT DAY when your women folk pick up your carelessly lain swords and put you azzwipes in your place. Anything the Western world can do to hasten that day is worth the sacrifice.

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5774
Feb 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Muq's argument is the typical Islamic argument of... Hey just look at something worse and forget about your original target. I have been around several Muslims and couldn't walk 2 steps in college back in the day without bumping into a Muslim asking me what did I know about the prophet. Or how Islam is so powerful.

Yawn!
RHill wrote:
<quoted text>
I would think that Christian and Atheist alike would find Pedophilic Priests and baby "thighing" camel jocks repugnant. I was unaware of the practice and your religion's endorsement of it until it was brought up here. I wish I could somehow unlearn of it. Like Reason Personified, I look for your condemnation of the practice, but then ... you can't can you? All you can do is compare it to other evils and hope that it somehow loses significance. I personally find ANY sexual contact or congress between ANY adult and ANY child grossly inappropriate and deserving the application of baseball bat justice.
Of course, in the case of Islam, thighing is clearly the first step in an organized and carefully laid out program for the total oppression and subjugation of women. It is upon these broken bodies and psyches that Islamic men hope to elevate themselves to the level of civilized humanity. Well, it ain't working Achmed, in fact, it's having the opposite effect. It will be a GREAT DAY when your women folk pick up your carelessly lain swords and put you azzwipes in your place. Anything the Western world can do to hasten that day is worth the sacrifice.
Siro

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5775
Feb 17, 2013
 
Givemeliberty wrote:
Muq's argument is the typical Islamic argument of... Hey just look at something worse and forget about your original target. I have been around several Muslims and couldn't walk 2 steps in college back in the day without bumping into a Muslim asking me what did I know about the prophet. Or how Islam is so powerful.
Yawn!
<quoted text>
In other words you did time in prison.
Way ta go dawg! Youse da mannnnnnnnnn!

“Leave That Thing Alone!”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5776
Feb 17, 2013
 
Anti atheist wrote:
I'm sure America and Israel blowing up kids to pieces is a lot better isn't it you sick freak !
Instead of "Anti atheist" you should go with "True Believer" or "True Christian" (or something along those lines) since the "anti-anything that shines a negative light on religion" would be implied.

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5777
Feb 17, 2013
 
TerryL wrote:
<quoted text>Instead of "Anti atheist" you should go with "True Believer" or "True Christian" (or something along those lines) since the "anti-anything that shines a negative light on religion" would be implied.
I found this site a while ago, people on it title themselves as "True Christians."
Take a look, why don't you:
http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php...
Brit Expat

Saint-mamert-du-gard, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5778
Feb 17, 2013
 

Judged:

2

Why Atheism Will Replace Religion??

Education but most of all "THINKING" will prevail.

This terrifies the clergy. They will have to look for a non parasitic job!

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5779
Feb 17, 2013
 

Judged:

3

1

1

Brit Expat wrote:
Why Atheism Will Replace Religion??

Education but most of all "THINKING" will prevail.

This terrifies the clergy. They will have to look for a non parasitic job!
Look at where most of the bible thumpers are, look at where the Bible Belt is; along the areas with the lowest education rate.

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5780
Feb 17, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooger Booger
Are you familiar with the man's work? Do a little web research.
I know conclusion bias when I see it. The man's a religious dweeb.

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5781
Feb 17, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Jumper The Wise wrote:
<quoted text>
I take offence!
I am very well educated!
home schooling doesnt count
Jumper The Wise

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5782
Feb 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>Idiot. Facade is a first and second grade word.
Yea!
Just like the 'grade' of horse-meat you guys have been eating.
Jumper The Wise

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5783
Feb 17, 2013
 
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
home schooling doesnt count
Neither does peaking in women's rest rooms,but you sure learned to spell.
Brit Expat

Saint-mamert-du-gard, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5784
Feb 17, 2013
 
Jumper The Wise wrote:
<quoted text>Yea!
Just like the 'grade' of horse-meat you guys have been eating.
A Waitress in Tesco asked if I wanted anything on my Burger. So I had a 5 bet
each way!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,541 - 5,560 of14,385
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Search the Pagan/Wiccan Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 1 hr MUQ1 198,783
Pagan High Priest Claims Discrimination by City... 2 hr Jumper The wise 15
Speaking of religion: Pagans stir a fuss in Beebe 6 hr a person 83
Cosmic ordering (Nov '09) 12 hr bren 3
What is Ritual Sex? (Nov '11) Jul 9 CShine 90
Ouija Board... SCARY STUFF! NEED HELP! (Aug '07) Jul 9 CShine 1,015
Need Help - Shadow Person Protector or Harmful? (May '09) Jul 9 Shawn 9
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••