Why Atheism Will Replace Religion

Aug 27, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: News24

Please note that for this article "Atheism" also includes agnostics, deists, pagans, wiccans... in other words non-religious.

You will notice this is a statement of fact. And to be fact it is supported by evidence (see references below). Now you can have "faith" that this is not true, but by the very definition of faith, that is just wishful thinking.
Comments
4,941 - 4,960 of 14,385 Comments Last updated Nov 23, 2013

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Givemeliberty wrote:
Oh cussing and threatening someone who properly presented facts! Just because the facts make your opinion look silly you want to report RP?
Leave the board if you can't take it. RP is a fantastic poster and is by far too kind to your lot.
<quoted text>
I am flattered by your opinion of me, but our "report" 'er will have much more to tattle about, should he remain here in the Atheism forum.

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

01Justsayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice. Ya really hit the nail on the head with that joke. Feel better now? Everyone can read my motive behind reporting her. It's clearly visible. It had NOTHING to do with her being an atheist. It had EVERYTHING to do with her repeatedly being a foul individual. No one should have to put up with that. It's just straight up BS.
As long as you are hanging out in my living room, you just might ought to steel yourself for more of the same. LOL!

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

01Justsayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Kind? lol I'd hate to see what you think mean is. Scroll up and read the reason I reported her. It's clearly written, and had NOTHING to do with her belief in atheism. It had everything to do with her actions.
In my house, your scared cows will be strung up, gutted, skinned, filleted and seared to a golden crisp.

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Givemeliberty wrote:
You just admitted that Allah is dead.
<quoted text>
And his death ..... attributed to man.:D

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Richard Dawkins said it perfectly:
"The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully."
Ditto

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

albtraum wrote:
albtraum wrote:

1. I am a fool, corrupt and vile.

2. Your god is watching me.

3. Corrupt again and up to no good.

4. Now I'm an evildoer.

5. Sorry, I'm not overwhelmed with dread.

6. I'm an evildoer who does bad things to the poor?

7. Yes your bible says the Jews are the chosen people, I know where I stand but where do you stand? You're not Jewish either.??
"bible says the Jews are the chosen people"

You obviously know nothing of the Christian faith.

Jesus was a Jewish Rabbi. Christians were named Christians in 70 AD. Before that they were known as Jews.

Today The Jewish faith has just the OT
Christians have both the OT and NT.

Both have the OT and it is just the OT that makes that claim and sense Christians were Jews back then Christians are the chosen people.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>Yes a gunshot to the head of a non believer. Typical bigot Christian.
Never said that.

Oh my goodness Liberty is lying again.
No surprise.

200 grains. LOL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>Yes a gunshot to the head of a non believer. Typical bigot Christian.
LOL!!!
Jumper The Wise

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

"Religion MUST be worth looking into if so many people are against it."

-Zombie Mark Twain.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
Tens of thousands of Christian Clergy accept Evolution as fact. You should too. But you won't, you aren't smart enough.

They also believed that the world was flat.
The christian clergy are not real christians.

1 john 2 : 15 , 16
Do not be loving either the world or the thibgsbin the world. If anyone loves the world the love of the father is not in him.
16 because everything in the world -the desire of the flesh and the desire of the eyes and the showy display of one's means of life - does not originate with the father, but orginates with the world.

1 john 5:19 " we know we originate with God, but the whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one".

all true christians are suppose to do is go door to door like jesus did and tell people about the prophecies in the bible.

they are not suppose to meddlingin govermentbor human affairs.
nor are they suppose to be judging eachother.

true christians are suppose to be peaceful and not be involved in worldly affairs.
The first century christians didnt celebrate holidays nor did they participate goverment affairs.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

01Justsayin wrote:
It appears the true meaning of this thread is to go on and on in a never ending cycle of insanity and intense (not altogether intellectual) debate over a God that you don't even believe in to begin with. Talk about obsession. Or perhaps you simply need something to do. You know, whatever passes the time. As a person with a somewhat functional brain, it stands to reason that if you were at all serious about disproving the existence of God once and for all you surely would have done it by now. Or at the very least shut the hell up about it. Instead of gathering together in a circle discussing exactly how badly you hate religion. As well as taking your frustration out on those of us who sincerely choose to believe in something greater than ourselves. As if it were any of your business at all. Perhaps the next time you decide to have circle time, it would do well for at least one of ya to bring a little marijuana to your little narcissistic gathering of the mind. Be sure to inhale deeply so as to get the full benefit of one of mother natures many pleasures. Maybe this way you'll finally lighten the fuck up and stop bringing the rest of us down with your never ending quest for "enlightenment."
You are right....many people just want endless debates ....without any purpose. When you are done with, they restart and go to step-1.

People are not sincere, that is why there is so much waste of time and efforts on these "open forums"

“Exercise Your Brain”

Since: Jun 07

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

01Justsayin wrote:
It appears the true meaning of this thread is to go on and on in a never ending cycle of insanity and intense (not altogether intellectual) debate over a God that you don't even believe in to begin with. Talk about obsession. Or perhaps you simply need something to do. You know, whatever passes the time. As a person with a somewhat functional brain, it stands to reason that if you were at all serious about disproving the existence of God once and for all you surely would have done it by now. Or at the very least shut the hell up about it. Instead of gathering together in a circle discussing exactly how badly you hate religion. As well as taking your frustration out on those of us who sincerely choose to believe in something greater than ourselves. As if it were any of your business at all. Perhaps the next time you decide to have circle time, it would do well for at least one of ya to bring a little marijuana to your little narcissistic gathering of the mind. Be sure to inhale deeply so as to get the full benefit of one of mother natures many pleasures. Maybe this way you'll finally lighten the fuck up and stop bringing the rest of us down with your never ending quest for "enlightenment."
Watch out folks! I think she's finally gonna blow!

She's a true 'loving xtian' after all.....

“Exercise Your Brain”

Since: Jun 07

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
"bible says the Jews are the chosen people"
You obviously know nothing of the Christian faith.
Jesus was a Jewish Rabbi. Christians were named Christians in 70 AD. Before that they were known as Jews.
Today The Jewish faith has just the OT
Christians have both the OT and NT.
Both have the OT and it is just the OT that makes that claim and sense Christians were Jews back then Christians are the chosen people.
I know all about the xtian faith, that's why xtianity split off from the Jews. Now, the Nation of Islam says it's the final word on the Abrahamic faith.

You just can't get along with the other children can you. Do you still wonder why?

None of you have anything...OT,NT or Koran....it's all a lot of absolutely nothing.

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

What lie? This is what you were talking about 200 grains of lead.

http://www.pyramydair.com/s/p/Air_Venturi_50_...

Just don't act on your religious born shooting spree dream. Interesting how all the threatening posters on here are Christians. Hmmm.
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
Never said that.
Oh my goodness Liberty is lying again.
No surprise.
200 grains. LOL

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

And rightfully so :)
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>I am flattered by your opinion of me, but our "report" 'er will have much more to tattle about, should he remain here in the Atheism forum.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

albtraum wrote:
<quoted text>Watch out folks! I think she's finally gonna blow!

She's a true 'loving xtian' after all.....
Blow? I think I will blow...my husband.
Later, haters.
Thinking

Saffron Walden, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Don't judge everyone by islam's low standards.
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
People are not sincere,

Since: Feb 13

Riverside , CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Lets hope that Atheism Will Replace Religion because it is the only way we will ever have world peace.

Its time for the world to grow up and put away the superstitious non since and live in reality. The 14th century is over its the 21st century now, time to act like it ...
Adam

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

trekx wrote:
Lets hope that Atheism Will Replace Religion because it is the only way we will ever have world peace.
Its time for the world to grow up and put away the superstitious non since and live in reality. The 14th century is over its the 21st century now, time to act like it ...
Europe had its enlightenment in the 17th and 18th centuries. Islam has not had an enlightenment, which I think explains a lot of the problems today in the Middle East.

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Be sure to swallow like you did with all the truck drivers at the truck stop. That's a good Christhole.
01Justsayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Blow? I think I will blow...my husband.
Later, haters.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Search the Pagan/Wiccan Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 11 min MUQ1 200,862
Looking for a Pagan community in Kentucky? (Mar '12) Aug 13 Lady shay 8
Reagan appointee sides with Wiccans: NM town mu... Aug 12 Strel 4
Satanists Unveil Design for Statehouse Statue (Jan '14) Aug 9 Kathwynn 11
Pagan caught performing naked ritual with teena... (Nov '12) Aug 4 Emma 13
The Coming Christian Revolt Aug 1 Wondering 286
dead animals in 2's Aug 1 Sarah 1
•••
•••