Why Atheism Will Replace Religion

Aug 27, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: News24

Please note that for this article "Atheism" also includes agnostics, deists, pagans, wiccans... in other words non-religious.

You will notice this is a statement of fact. And to be fact it is supported by evidence (see references below). Now you can have "faith" that this is not true, but by the very definition of faith, that is just wishful thinking.

Comments (Page 222)

Showing posts 4,421 - 4,440 of14,385
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Darwin died for your sins”

Since: Aug 08

Nunya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

01Justsayin wrote:
People will always choose to believe in something over nothing. When the rubber meets the road, people need hope.
As long as it isn't false hope.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

madscot wrote:
<quoted text>As long as it isn't false hope.
And who are you to decide which hope is false and which hope is true? Respectfully, you can't tell me which hope I should cling to and which I should cast away. You just don't have that authority. The answer to that is for me to find on my own.

“Michin yeoja”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

01Justsayin wrote:
<quoted text>
And who are you to decide which hope is false and which hope is true? Respectfully, you can't tell me which hope I should cling to and which I should cast away. You just don't have that authority. The answer to that is for me to find on my own.
What will you do with it when you find it?

Nunya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

01Justsayin wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said I get to decide it for you. You can hope for whatever it is you want. Exactly how do you decide what is false hope or not?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>What will you do with it when you find it?
lol Live it of course. I'm already living my own personal truth.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

madscot wrote:
<quoted text>I never said I get to decide it for you. You can hope for whatever it is you want. Exactly how do you decide what is false hope or not?
Again I think hope is relative to the individual. Like all forms of enlightenment, I believe hope has to resonate somewhere deep within you. To somehow bear witness to what you already know to be true within yourself.

Nunya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

01Justsayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Again I think hope is relative to the individual. Like all forms of enlightenment, I believe hope has to resonate somewhere deep within you. To somehow bear witness to what you already know to be true within yourself.
Ok
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

madscot wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh for fu&k sake. You can't compare a needle to the universe. Can you not get that through your dense skull?
A needle can lead you to creator of Universe, only you do not look at it carefully!!

Nunya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
A needle can lead you to creator of Universe, only you do not look at it carefully!!
Only if you're an idiot.

“Michin yeoja”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

01Justsayin wrote:
<quoted text>
lol Live it of course. I'm already living my own personal truth.
I enjoy the pursuit. When I finally pen the prey, I want to be surprised.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>I enjoy the pursuit. When I finally pen the prey, I want to be surprised.
Ok

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you are prejudice and quick to judge. Look through the thread and you will encounter a lot of atheists making things up. Anyway this is fun.
This is coming from a failed creationist who couldn't convince anyone that the earth is 6000 years old! what troll...

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no such thing as god, you can stop lying about a god you have no proof of now...

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>This is coming from a failed creationist who couldn't convince anyone that the earth is 6000 years old! what troll...
Do you copy and paste this all the time?

“Alley Cat Blues”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
I just listed a few science articles claiming it was the biggest bang of all.
There are hundreds of them on the web.
However I'm aware of the non explosion rapid expansion model also.
There are also many other Theory's on the beginning of the universe.
The word is "theories" not "Theory's."
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

madscot wrote:
<quoted text>
Only if you're an idiot.
So you identified yourself as an Idiot? You are being humble, you are a Super Idiot!!

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

01Justsayin wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't tell you what hope you should cling to, that's your business. But either god exists, or he doesn't. Since there is no evidence he does, why believe he does?

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

01Justsayin wrote:
<quoted text>
there is hope in faith and there is faith in hope, but there is no truth in either one.
Jumper The Wise

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Truth is subjective.

“Think&Care”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Jumper The Wise wrote:
Truth is subjective.
No, truth is objective.*Opinions* are subjective. That is the difference between the two.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,421 - 4,440 of14,385
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••