First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sara

Winnfield, LA

#1 Jan 10, 2008
Hello,
My name is Sara and I am new to Wicca. I would love to hear from some one that I can share my interest and maybe for some one to mentor or give me advise.
Blessed Be!

“Reality = Playdough”

Since: Aug 07

Merced, CA

#2 Jan 10, 2008
Well I have been an eclectic Wiccan for over 20 years and an ordained Magus for over 5 years. Ask me a question and I'll do my best to answer it.

“Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici ”

Since: Dec 07

Long Island

#3 Jan 10, 2008
I'm not a Wiccan but a Pagan. I will do my best to provide an answer.
faith

Canton, MI

#4 Feb 5, 2008
im new at the wicca thing. and i need help

Since: Mar 07

Tennessee

#5 Feb 5, 2008
I've been Wiccan for nearly 20 years and running my own coven for the past 12 years. I'd be happy to try to answer any questions you might have. Remember, the more specific you can make the question the more likely it is that I can answer it for you.

-Lark-

“TrAsH MaN”

Seadrift Tx

#6 Feb 11, 2008
well newcommer ,
welcome to the ancient path.
i am no wiccian but i am a pagan. i will answer any question you are willing to ask to the best of my abilities, only if you dont mind a few type o's and gramatical errors. i am a carpenter not a author hehehe
but blessed meet,
i look forward to you inquaries.
i leave you in favor of the gods!
Adariun

Cerritos, CA

#7 Feb 14, 2008
I'm Not New To Wiccan But I'm Not Very Experienced With It, But I Need Help With The Whole Tarot Reading And Spells Thing. I'm Not Getting It.

jxn

“Punish the Deed, Not the Breed”

Since: Jul 07

My Karma ran over your dogma.

#8 Feb 14, 2008
I was just browsing around on the large community that is Topix and I came across this forum. I find the Wicca to be very fascinating, however after reading a couple threads I began to wonder something and thought this thread would be as good a place as any to ask...Could someone please tell me the difference between Pagan and Wiccan? The short version will do :) Thanks.
Wes

Carthage, TN

#9 Feb 15, 2008
jxn wrote:
I was just browsing around on the large community that is Topix and I came across this forum. I find the Wicca to be very fascinating, however after reading a couple threads I began to wonder something and thought this thread would be as good a place as any to ask...Could someone please tell me the difference between Pagan and Wiccan? The short version will do :) Thanks.
Ya I can...Im Wiccan by the way...Wiccans use Spell and chants and belive in a more majical since of ways were as pangans (from my experiences) use energy and make it more sientific
I may be totally wrong but from my experinces with pagans thats what I see.

“TrAsH MaN”

Seadrift Tx

#10 Feb 15, 2008
Wes wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya I can...Im Wiccan by the way...Wiccans use Spell and chants and belive in a more majical since of ways were as pangans (from my experiences) use energy and make it more sientific
I may be totally wrong but from my experinces with pagans thats what I see.
from my stand point and my perspective you are right.

i believe in nature and the balance of things. truths and concequences. like yen and yang.

most pagans and wiccans pelieve in many many different ways. it is not a set religion. it flows with person to person. in catholicism you have to believe in this , you have to say this, here is somethign you have to say or do on every sunday after the full moon. but with paganism you can believe in how you wish as long as you follow the 13 laws. now this is how i was taught it. it might vary from person to person.
Attune yourself with the natural rhythm of life.
Seek to live in harmony with nature.
Acknowledge a depth of power far greater than yourself.
Value neither masculine and feminine above the other.
Recognize both outer worlds and inner.
Do not recognize any authoritarian heirarchy.
Seek religion, magick, and wisdom in living as being.
Seek to control the forces within that makes life possible.
Acknowledge that it is life that gives meaning to the Universe.
Support other ways of religious practices and beliefs.
Concerne yourself with the present and your future.
Do not seek power through the suffering of others.
Seek within Nature

“Just a Koldunia”

Since: Jan 08

Kostroma

#11 Feb 15, 2008
uh huh?

“Just a Koldunia”

Kostroma

#12 Feb 15, 2008
The Gnome wrote:
Well I have been an eclectic Wiccan for over 20 years and an ordained Magus for over 5 years. Ask me a question and I'll do my best to answer it.
Which came first? The chicken or the egg?

“TrAsH MaN”

Seadrift Tx

#13 Feb 15, 2008
Natalia Tikimirova wrote:
<quoted text>
Which came first? The chicken or the egg?
the one smoking came first. the one with a mad look did not come at all.

“Just a Koldunia”

Kostroma

#14 Feb 16, 2008
Dirt44 wrote:
<quoted text>
the one smoking came first. the one with a mad look did not come at all.
Pig.

“TrAsH MaN”

Seadrift Tx

#15 Feb 16, 2008
<quoted text>
Pig.
C#NT

“Gra Dilseacht Cairdeas”

Since: Feb 08

Appleton, WI

#16 Feb 16, 2008
jxn wrote:
The short version: The definition of Pagan is anyone who does not subscribe to the 3 major religions: Jewish, Islam, Christian.

Wicca is a pagan religion. Other than that, it's all flow. Not all Wiccans perform spells and Magick is just prayer said with intent.

“Just a Koldunia”

Kostroma

#17 Feb 16, 2008
Dirt44 wrote:
<quoted text>C#NT
oh no you didn't?

“Just a Koldunia”

Kostroma

#18 Feb 16, 2008
Dirt44 wrote:
<quoted text>C#NT
With this one word...you have lost me forever.

“TrAsH MaN”

Seadrift Tx

#19 Feb 16, 2008
<quoted text>
With this one word...you have lost me forever.
never wanted you so a loss is of no matter to me.
and if you want a mesure of whats what. you started a name calling competition with out any manner of agging on.

“Just a Koldunia”

Kostroma

#20 Feb 17, 2008
The "Pig" was said playfully with a smile, due to your comment in response to my question about which came first the chicken or the egg. I regret that you did not see it was meant playfully.

The "C" word, is not acceptable under any circumstances, it is just vulgar period. Don't ever use it with me again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 5 hr Dragnet52 202,115
Pagan caught performing naked ritual with teena... (Nov '12) Sep 8 Kathwynn 14
Bloomfield woman behind Ten Commandments monume... Sep 7 Kathwynn 2
Who exactly was Gjoub, and should I trust him? (Mar '09) Sep 1 Kathwynn 503
SHADOW PEOPLE... i need help (May '07) Aug 25 Only1Likeme212 347
Speaking of religion: Pagans stir a fuss in Beebe Aug 25 Ernie 117
Pagan community northern kentucky? (Nov '12) Aug 25 scorpion123 27
•••

Pagan/Wiccan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE