#41 Sep 11, 2011
if pagan is a loose term, then so too are the christians you speak of. many denominations and perceptions...
“Education Leads to Peace”
Since: Sep 11
Ignorance Leads to War
#42 Sep 11, 2011
You are only correct to a certain extent. All chrstians have basic beleifs which all denominations share, each denomination has its differences yes but they stil follow the same basic beleifs. The ten commendments, monotheistic, the list goes on almost infiniately. However Pagan is much much more diverse, because if you go back to the original definition of the word it refers to any religion not of 'The Book'. Basically anything not Muslem, Christian, Cathlic, or Judeaism. Which leaves you open to even more diversity.
#43 Jan 8, 2013
Ancient History supports the 7 Year World Famine giving mankind new historical insights.(Genesis 41:57)
Shang Dynasty emperor Ching Tang some Chinese historians stated his reign began in 1747 B.C. There are others who believe his reign began in 1675 B.C. Chinese emperor Ching Tang was recorded having a seven year famine verifying Josephs seven year famine in Genesis chapter 41. This seven year famine occurred 1704-1697 B.C. Emperor Ching Tang must have been reigning during this time in world history.
JOSEPH 7 YEAR FAMINE
Joseph lived for 110 years 1741-1631 B.C.(Genesis 50:26) Joseph age 30 (Genesis 41:40-46) became governor of Egypt in 1711 B.C. There was 7 years of great harvest and the second year of famine Joseph age 39 in 1702 B.C. met his father Jacob age 130 (Genesis 47:9) in Egypt. Global famine 1704-1697 B.C.(Genesis 41:1-57)
(1) Jacob brought the starving Hebrew people into Egypt settling near Biblical On (Genesis 41:45) Heliopolis, Egypt in 1702 B.C.
(2) Starving Hyksos Canaanite chieftain Sheshi lead his people into Avaris, Egypt trading their horses for bread (Genesis 47:13-17) in 1702 B.C. during the world famine.(Genesis 41:57)
(3) Starving Minoans from Crete also settle in Egypts delta in 1700 B.C. Other Minoans migrate to mainland Greece in 1700 B.C. spreading their Minoan culture there.
(4) Starving Indo-European Sealanders invade Amorite Babylon king Abi-Eshuh 1710-1684 B.C. settling in southern Babylonia in 1700 B.C. Abi-Eshuh dams up the Tigris river trying to starve the Sealanders out.
(5) Starving Indo-European tribes invade Dravidan dominated India in 1700 B.C. Indo-Europeans destroy the Dravidan Mohenjo-Daro civilizatin in 1700 B.C.
(6)Starving Indo-European tribes invade western China in 1700 B.C. Chinese archaelogist discovered Indo-European mummies in western China. The Indo-Europeans introduced the Chinese to the horse driven chariot. NOTE: Indo-European Kassites were first to use the horse driven chariot attacking Babylon in the reign of Amorite Babylon king Samsu-iluna 1750-1711 B.C. in his 9th year in 1741 B.C. NOTE: Joseph age 30 was given the Egyptian pharaohs 2nd chariot in 1711 B.C.(Genesis 41:43)
(7) Chinese Shang Dynasty very early in the dynasty recorded a 7 year famine verifying Josephs account of the 7 year global famine in Egypt.(Genesis 41:57)
(8) The American agricultural Indians establish the Poverty Point Mound Culture in Louisiana in 1700 B.C. building their first city in North America during the world famine.
(9) Olmecs migrate into the Yucatan Peninsula in 1700 B.C. Archaeologist state the Olmecs invented plumbing and the Olmecs were interested in water conservtion at this time in world history.
(10) Josephs account of the world famine (Genesis 41:57) is supported by archaelogy and the migrations of ancient peoples in 1700 B.C. Why not pass this information along to people who are interested in Biblical history.
Add your comments below
|The war on Christmas (Dec '10)||Jul 18||John||4,952|
|Harrogate mother says foster families are relig... (Nov '15)||Jul 16||aunt jamama||53|
|Do you know where you will spend eternity?||Jul 14||JacquelineDeane55||1|
|Woman Explains Why She Kept 100 Dead Cats in He... (Jun '10)||Jul 8||Zipp||3|
|Athiest tells high schoolers God is evil (May '11)||Jul 7||unserve satan 8199||844|
|Midnight Man Madness||Jun 30||just sayin||3|
|Who Is Allah? (Aug '07)||May '17||yehoshooah adam||256,295|
Find what you want!
Search Pagan/Wiccan Forum Now
Copyright © 2017 Topix LLC