Jib

Spokane, WA

#1 Aug 7, 2007
I have always thought it strange that some creatures like vampire and werewolves see so prevelant in so many societies, vampires more than werewolves. I would like to get the opinions of some who might know more than I do on the subject, is it possible that creatures like this really exist, and if so would it be possible that the old legends have truth in them about thier origins. Please do not limit the disscussion to only vampires and werwolves though, I'm sure there are other creautes that fall along similar lines to these.

“Perceptive Reality: I AM REAL”

Since: Jan 07

Tullahoma, TN

#2 Aug 7, 2007
well now, isn't that an interesting question? allow me to retort with a question as well, if you will. have you ever felt a familiarity with a certain type of animal? say, if you have a pet dog or cat? we are all simply animals on the most basic level, and some people may well be more attuned to their animalistic nature than others. Also consider that a majority of people's spirit guides may well be animal in nature. Even more so, consider the...well, for lack of a better word I'll say fearful, nature of life in most prehistoric environments. An ever-present danger to life and limb, total darkness outside of whatever safe havens they had, could very easily give rise to visions of inhuman creatures stalking the night. Notice how most stories of vampires, werewolves, and the like revolve around the dark? for a scientific explanation, it could easily be due to mankind's inherent fear of the unknown, and the inherited fear of what waits in the night.

“hey”

Since: Aug 07

Cary IL

#3 Aug 7, 2007
i have heard a lot of talk of vampires, talk of real vampires... from what i have heard and dont exactly quote me on this, thier are 4 sects of vampire. i have only heard of 3 of the 4 sects and i dont remember the names of the sects... but from what i know there are vampires that feed off of spiritual eneger... mental vampires... there are the blood suckers... thoes are more rare but much more dangerious... and thoes that will do both. of the 4th sect i am not knowledgeable, but vampires are out there... most can walk in the daylight... and most go undected, i dont mean to harbar any fear in this because the numbers i hear all over all small... the chance of being attacked is about the same as winning the lottery... very rare but possiable
Darrel

Providence, UT

#4 Oct 10, 2012
this one is different. three headed frog creepy http://www.strangeorfunny.com/three-headed-fr...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 20 min Dragnet52 209,608
'Monotheism inevitable but wasn't a break with ... Jan 26 MAAT 3
Pastors agree: Being gay not a sin, Bible says ... (Jun '08) Jan 25 true fact 81
"Juggalos" Speak Out After Arson Arrests (Sep '07) Jan 20 Hillbilly 49
My friendly neighbourhood witches (Jul '08) Jan 18 Kaitlin the Wolf ... 454
Satanists Unveil Design for Statehouse Statue (Jan '14) Jan 12 You big dummy 20
Kwanzaa 2014, Day 7, Imani means faith; find th... Jan 4 Ceocailleach 1
More from around the web