Ex-Disney Star Renounced Christianity...

Ex-Disney Star Renounced Christianity and Became a Pagan - But...

There are 55 comments on the TheBlaze.com story from Nov 25, 2013, titled Ex-Disney Star Renounced Christianity and Became a Pagan - But.... In it, TheBlaze.com reports that:

Disney's "The All New Mickey Mouse Club" churned out an array of cast members in the 1990s who went on to become highly successful teen - and adult - stars.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TheBlaze.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
PINCH111

Buckfastleigh, UK

#53 Apr 14, 2014
cancer suxs wrote:
When I was a kid growing up in Midwest most towns of 15,000-25,000 people had like 10-15 churches. Now those same towns have like half that number and most the parking lots on any given sunday are half full at best. And many go to church only because mom and dad took them and it is tradition. RELIGION IS DYING....GOOD!!!!!!
Could not agree more.
PINCH111

Buckfastleigh, UK

#54 Apr 14, 2014
Kathwynn wrote:
I am a Pagan wishing the man a good journey as he seeks spirituality in a religion not mine.
You a supposed christian have nothing, but hate for this man. Who is joining the same religion you claim to be an adherent.
Things that make you go UHUH!
Yes you are big on "hate".especially reserved for people who dare to have different point of view to yours.
PINCH111

Buckfastleigh, UK

#55 Apr 14, 2014
Kathwynn wrote:
I am a Pagan wishing the man a good journey as he seeks spirituality in a religion not mine.
You a supposed christian have nothing, but hate for this man. Who is joining the same religion you claim to be an adherent.
Things that make you go UHUH!
Stop pretending to be the nice guy all of a sudden,many will have seen your hateful and abusive remarks on other posts.

Since: May 08

Highland, CA

#59 Apr 16, 2014
If there is no life after death, how do explain all those who voted in Chicago over the years?
PINCH111

Plymouth, UK

#60 Apr 17, 2014
Gary wrote:
Pagan?
Isn't that what all religions call all the other religions?
Can't we agree that all religions are equally valid,
all equally pagan?
No i for one cannot agree.I think all religions are invalid,does that make me lacking in morals?no,does it free me from immorality within religion?yes,does it mean i miss out on free thinking?no.
PINCH111

Plymouth, UK

#61 Apr 17, 2014
charles in charge wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, it's fanatical atheists like you who are some of the worst haters.
Yes you got me there i do hate.....evil, but i also love.... good.
PINCH111

Plymouth, UK

#62 Apr 17, 2014
charles in charge wrote:
<quoted text>
No basis for your claim that Pagan reverence for nature is "fantasy," I'm afraid.
Nature spirits? Abnoba,goddess associated with forests and rivers? Artio bear goddess of the wilderness?Curnunnos the horned god? the green man. Bucca? etc etc etc all pagan nature fantasy
vicky laster

Eatonton, GA

#64 Apr 18, 2014
tom hanks i love tom cruies very much and i will marry him when i see him i need him now and i need you to find me this adreess for me ok so i can witer to him ok thank you
PINCH111

Plymouth, UK

#65 Apr 19, 2014
charles in charge wrote:
<quoted text>
Read the post again, carefully, genius. REVERENCE for nature is not fantasy. See how simple that is to understand?
Yes i hear you loud and clear.Pagans do though try to make nature mystical with their nature spirits and gods,i prefer science.Given a choice between backward,primitive and futile pagan ways of looking at nature and science i choose science.Who is more likely to save this planet a whole lot of pagans worshipping none existent gods and spirits conjuring up none existent magic or envioromental science?

Since: May 08

Highland, CA

#67 Apr 19, 2014
Tomorrow is Easter which I think should be a PAID HOLIDAY.
And before anyone shout seperation Of church and State they should listen for a second.
I work as a Tech in a large Hospital and we are already 6 people short in my department and that is befor people get "sick" tonight. And its been like this in every Hospital I have ever worked at since I stated working.many people would be scared if they knew how short many Hospital where on Easter Sunday.
Since Easter is not an official Holiday for pay purpose and just another day in the week, very few people volunteer to work on Easter since it is normal pay. If people where paid time and a half for Easter a few more people would be willing to work.
fedupwiththemess

Ashburn, VA

#68 Apr 25, 2014
dummy
You are all sickos

Burbank, CA

#69 May 9, 2014
cancer suxs wrote:
When I was a kid growing up in Midwest most towns of 15,000-25,000 people had like 10-15 churches. Now those same towns have like half that number and most the parking lots on any given sunday are half full at best. And many go to church only because mom and dad took them and it is tradition. RELIGION IS DYING....GOOD!!!!!!
Hey Bozo. While celebrating the death of religion, I am pretty sure you are also celebrating the new society of losers running rampant in the country, I guess murder, rape, child abuse, divorce, serial killers, school shootings, wh0redom, home invasion etc are all "positive improvements in society".

LOL
Poov

Dracut, MA

#70 May 10, 2014
Gary wrote:
Pagan?
Isn't that what all religions call all the other religions?
Can't we agree that all religions are equally valid,
all equally pagan?
I could agree to that.
Poov

Dracut, MA

#71 May 10, 2014
Grumpy Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
One of the nicest peeople I ever met was Ray Bradbury. a Noted Science fiction writer. Here what he said
My religion encompasses all religions. I believe in God, I believe in the universe. I believe you are god, I believe I am god; I believe the earth is god and the universe is god. We’re all god.2
Heh, that's a cool quote.
Poov

Dracut, MA

#72 May 10, 2014
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Christian love and compassion.....shee-it. And if one were to ask, as I've done so many times, what is it about christianity that makes its followers so hateful, one would receive the same answer that I've received so many times: "YOU'RE A GOD HATER!!"
Christians hate to be questioned, and they *really* hate to think.
I've received compassion from Christians, so I think you're making a sweeping statement. I've never been told that I'm a god hater, so again, I can't fully agree. Also, some Christians don't mind being questioned. I'm a Christian witch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) Wed John 4,951
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) May 27 yehoshooah adam 256,358
News Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) May 27 John 14,736
omens of dead animals (Aug '08) May 26 Tete Rouge 119
News Harrogate mother says foster families are relig... (Nov '15) Apr '17 Jogirl 52
News Magic 101: Who was Aleister Crowley? (Mar '11) Apr '17 skeptic 176
News Speaking of religion: Pagans stir a fuss in Beebe (Jun '14) Feb '17 guest 119
More from around the web