Ex-Disney Star Renounced Christianity...

Ex-Disney Star Renounced Christianity and Became a Pagan - But...

There are 55 comments on the TheBlaze.com story from Nov 25, 2013, titled Ex-Disney Star Renounced Christianity and Became a Pagan - But.... In it, TheBlaze.com reports that:

Disney's "The All New Mickey Mouse Club" churned out an array of cast members in the 1990s who went on to become highly successful teen - and adult - stars.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TheBlaze.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#1 Nov 26, 2013
I wish him the best of luck on his spiritual journey. Hope he does find what he is seeking.

Jonesboro AR

#3 Nov 26, 2013
I am a Pagan wishing the man a good journey as he seeks spirituality in a religion not mine.

You a supposed christian have nothing, but hate for this man. Who is joining the same religion you claim to be an adherent.

Things that make you go UHUH!
Cordwainer Trout

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Nov 26, 2013
The schism between Christianity and what's left of the Episcopalians is bridged by Satan himself... the first stool pusher.

Certainly, Christians will welcome a transformation of a suicidal, cowardly queer if he truly repents. But, there's little hope of that in the Episcopal "church of fondling your neighbor's behind." Is anyone surprised this untrustworthy fellow went from slyly distorting a children's media company to an Episcopal, where they don't pay attention to Scripture anymore than he did when lusting after children? Hopefully, the Portland PD keeps an eye out on their children's parks.

Jonesboro AR

#5 Nov 27, 2013
Ahhh feeel that christian loveeeee.. You are such a hypocritical little f*cktard.

The man is a homosexual. He is not going to become not a homosexual because he becomes a christian. And as he has pointed out he is not going to be an evangelical/fundamentalist christian.

But it is fools like you that turn people away from christianity every day. Hopefully as this man will be in a congregation that will not have such judgmental little shyt birds like you.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#6 Nov 27, 2013
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
The schism between Christianity and what's left of the Episcopalians is bridged by Satan himself... the first stool pusher.
Certainly, Christians will welcome a transformation of a suicidal, cowardly queer if he truly repents. But, there's little hope of that in the Episcopal "church of fondling your neighbor's behind." Is anyone surprised this untrustworthy fellow went from slyly distorting a children's media company to an Episcopal, where they don't pay attention to Scripture anymore than he did when lusting after children? Hopefully, the Portland PD keeps an eye out on their children's parks.
why watch the parks? is he becoming a catholic priest?

you do realize your scripture is mash of proven lies and falsehoods, don't you? you are in a cult...

Since: May 08

Highland, CA

#7 Nov 27, 2013
As a Christian , that when younger was an Atheist and flirted with paganism,and I still consider Lao Tse one of the greatest teachers of all time, all I can say is I wish him the best of luck on his Journey.
That when I was younger I question my faith and went looking for answers in the long run made my Faith stronger.

“ChristianityIs AMental Disease”

Since: May 10

And The Cure Is Education

#10 Mar 31, 2014
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
Christian love and compassion.....shee-it. And if one were to ask, as I've done so many times, what is it about christianity that makes its followers so hateful, one would receive the same answer that I've received so many times: "YOU'RE A GOD HATER!!"

Christians hate to be questioned, and they *really* hate to think.
Clark G

Naperville, IL

#11 Apr 1, 2014
Grumpy Guy wrote:
As a Christian , that when younger was an Atheist and flirted with paganism,and I still consider Lao Tse one of the greatest teachers of all time, all I can say is I wish him the best of luck on his Journey.
That when I was younger I question my faith and went looking for answers in the long run made my Faith stronger.
Ahhhhh faith... blind belief in an absurd reality that you normally wouldn't believe in, except for the fact that you were specifically ask to believe in it based solely on blind faith. And the great wheel keeps on turning.
cancer suxs

Owatonna, MN

#12 Apr 1, 2014
Every year fewer people attend church. More churches close each year. I hope by time my grandkids are my age that religion in FREE society is almost dead. THE WORST INVENTION MAN EVER CREATED IS GODS....SECOND WORST RELIGION.
Clark G

Naperville, IL

#13 Apr 1, 2014
Kathwynn wrote:
Ahhh feeel that christian loveeeee.. You are such a hypocritical little f*cktard.
The man is a homosexual. He is not going to become not a homosexual because he becomes a christian. And as he has pointed out he is not going to be an evangelical/fundamentalist christian.
But it is fools like you that turn people away from christianity every day. Hopefully as this man will be in a congregation that will not have such judgmental little shyt birds like you.
You obviously haven't heard of the Iowa preacher that's been curing homosexual boys by ass raping them.

http://www.examiner.com/article/no-jail-time-...

He's also been able to actually cure a person's broken leg by breaking their other leg.... and I think he's had equal success at curing serial killers by murdering them. Luckily the judge was intelligent enough to see the brilliance of this man's actions and let him go with a suspended sentence. So Kathwynn, next time you run into a homosexual and want to cure him of his illness, give him a good ass fkiing... next thing you know he'll be off drinking beer with his flannel shirt, farmer themed baseball hat wearing cronies at a monster truck rally.

Jonesboro AR

#14 Apr 1, 2014
Clark G wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously haven't heard of the Iowa preacher that's been curing homosexual boys by ass raping them.
http://www.examiner.com/article/no-jail-time-...
He's also been able to actually cure a person's broken leg by breaking their other leg.... and I think he's had equal success at curing serial killers by murdering them. Luckily the judge was intelligent enough to see the brilliance of this man's actions and let him go with a suspended sentence. So Kathwynn, next time you run into a homosexual and want to cure him of his illness, give him a good ass fkiing... next thing you know he'll be off drinking beer with his flannel shirt, farmer themed baseball hat wearing cronies at a monster truck rally.
Umm what are you babbling about.. your post makes bio sense. unless it was to to one of the hypocritical christians.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#15 Apr 1, 2014
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Christian love and compassion.....shee-it. And if one were to ask, as I've done so many times, what is it about christianity that makes its followers so hateful, one would receive the same answer that I've received so many times: "YOU'RE A GOD HATER!!"
Christians hate to be questioned, and they *really* hate to think.
Some Christians have at least adhered to the teachings of Jesus, but too many have abused and distorted its meaning. This latter segment has spawned the greed, bigotry, and hatred that has leeched all the love, kindness, and compassion out of Jesus' message.

Mind you, I'm not religious by any usual definition. I think of Jesus as a teacher, not a god. But as a teacher, he made a lot of sense.
Gary

Bellingham, WA

#16 Apr 1, 2014
Pagan?

Isn't that what all religions call all the other religions?

Can't we agree that all religions are equally valid,
all equally pagan?
Justin

United States

#17 Apr 1, 2014
I consider spiritualism and ritual to be the least useful aspects of religion, regardless of what form it takes.
Clark G

Naperville, IL

#19 Apr 1, 2014
Gary wrote:
Pagan?
Isn't that what all religions call all the other religions?
Can't we agree that all religions are equally valid,
all equally pagan?
To say that Gary, you'd have to admit that the Muslim and Christian religions made as much sense as other belief systems found in the world, and I for one cringe at that thought. Christianity is absurd, Islam is insane... by the standards set by rational thinking. Muslims believe Muhammad rode a magical horse up to heaven, and he spent a little time up there talking to Moses before returning to Earth on the magic horse. Christians believe God sent his "son" to earth to be tortured and die on a cross, and somehow that was supposed to make right all the evil men ever did and ever will do... equally ridiculous. You want to talk about a universal "god" force that makes everything in the universe work in conjunction with everything else.. I've got to stop and give that some thought. All things being equal, the first two belief systems fail the laws of common sense miserably.
Clark G

Naperville, IL

#20 Apr 1, 2014
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Some Christians have at least adhered to the teachings of Jesus, but too many have abused and distorted its meaning. This latter segment has spawned the greed, bigotry, and hatred that has leeched all the love, kindness, and compassion out of Jesus' message.
Mind you, I'm not religious by any usual definition. I think of Jesus as a teacher, not a god. But as a teacher, he made a lot of sense.
The problem with Jesus the man's teachings Lawrence, is that the Bible was rewritten during the middle ages, and his word was changed to suit the powers of the day, especially in respect to controlling the masses. If there really was a historical person named Jesus a couple thousand years ago, I'll bet he was a pretty good guy. But I wonder how much of his message made it through the editing done by all those wishing to use his word to their own benefit.

Location hidden

#21 Apr 1, 2014
Clark G wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem with Jesus the man's teachings Lawrence, is that the Bible was rewritten during the middle ages, and his word was changed to suit the powers of the day, especially in respect to controlling the masses. If there really was a historical person named Jesus a couple thousand years ago, I'll bet he was a pretty good guy. But I wonder how much of his message made it through the editing done by all those wishing to use his word to their own benefit.
My copy of the New Testament reveals a Jesus who is not without fault, but seems to preach compassion for those less fortunate. That message alone is worth following.
Clark G

Naperville, IL

#22 Apr 1, 2014
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>My copy of the New Testament reveals a Jesus who is not without fault, but seems to preach compassion for those less fortunate. That message alone is worth following.
I wasn't aware that the bible portrayed the J man as being imperfect... either way... yeah, the message was good. I'm sure I would have admired the guy if I'd ever met him... wouldn't have worshipped him or anything.

Location hidden

#23 Apr 1, 2014
Clark G wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't aware that the bible portrayed the J man as being imperfect... either way... yeah, the message was good. I'm sure I would have admired the guy if I'd ever met him... wouldn't have worshipped him or anything.
f you had met Jesus, we wouldn't be having this conversation.
Friend of Allah

Naperville, IL

#26 Apr 1, 2014
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>f you had met Jesus, we wouldn't be having this conversation.
Yeah, I'd have been dead for 1,968 years or so. But that's probably not what you mean... you mean my heart would be filled with subservient worship for Him. Na, I truly doubt it. There's a fair chance Jesus was a decent enough guy, but there's also a very good chance he was an enormous charlatan. Here's a tip for you... don't ever turn your back on anyone claiming to be in any way related to God.... not cousin of God, nephew of God, and especially someone claiming to be the son of God. Throughout history these types of people have a really bad track record.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 16 min Alex WM 230,963
Rev. Mirado Crow (Sep '13) 14 hr juicy 12
News Pagans Out Of The 'Broom Closet' In Southwest R... (Jan '10) Wed Kathwynn 241
News The Episcopal Church, Wiccans, and the Divine F... (Mar '10) Tue Really 64
News Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) Aug 31 thetruth 14,715
News Si Robertson, 'Duck Dynasty' Star, Says Atheist... Aug 29 thetruth 59
Doris w/ Spells4free Aug 25 Redd 1
More from around the web